Bring4th

Full Version: Dreams related to the harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have anybody had dreams you could relate to the harvest?

I have had a few, but im not sure if they are distorted by expectation... But then again, what is not distorted by expectation Tongue
I think that this dream I had the other night might have been related to the harvest.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid102984
I may have had one when I was 12. I thought it was the "christian 2nd coming/rapture" or whatever the f*** it's called but it's equally interpretable as a "Harvest" I think.

I remember walking down my familiar mid-night walking route feeling sad and alone. Next thing I know I felt a strong sense of "something" and then it feels like the entire world/universe is stretched out towards the general South-East direction (toward the sky/stars. I'd put it at +/- 20 degrees of 45 degrees), the starting point being myself of course (since I was the perceiver it makes sense. It felt like a rubber band was stretched out pretty much, and was at the point of "snapping in half" and then I woke up.

Don't know if that is what you were looking for but there it is. Hope it helped out some.
I had dreams where I died and reviewed my life, but that prob don't count.
So what religion's eschatology is the closest to Ra's version of the harvest?

There is definitely an aspect of cargo cult idealism or participation mystique at work in the idea of one's role in "preparing for the harvest". So much so that it begs the question if such ritualistic thinking is actually honestly thought of as means to increase polarity (i.e. by attempting to replace impure thoughts with some idea of "loving" thoughts). It's as if the idealized abstraction of polarity or compassion substitutes for the actual thing which seems like an act of desperation. And due to the vague intuition at work, I'm not sure the confusion is eventually seen for what it is because it can and will be displaced to another future sign when satisfaction/expectation is not forthcoming.
(11-01-2012, 09:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I had dreams where I died and reviewed my life, but that prob don't count.

There is definitely an aspect of cargo cult idealism or participation mystique at work in the idea of one's role in "preparing for the harvest". So much so that it begs the question if such ritualistic thinking is actually honestly thought of as means to increase polarity (i.e. by attempting to replace impure thoughts with some idea of "loving" thoughts). It's as if the idealized abstraction of polarity or compassion substitutes for the actual thing which seems like an act of desperation. And due to the vague intuition at work, I'm not sure the confusion is eventually seen for what it is because it can and will be displaced to another future sign when satisfaction/expectation is not forthcoming.

This is what I have been thinking about lately and has sort of set me in a rut. Is what I think polarizing is, correct to some degree or am I just projecting the ideal perspective of my actions and circumstances.
(11-02-2012, 06:25 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Is what I think polarizing is, correct to some degree or am I just projecting the ideal perspective of my actions and circumstances.
You are what polarizes when some aspect of self is balanced and accepted and becomes less distorted. An idea of something is only a way to frame in order to ignore or to accept catalyst. Projection is inevitable because 3D takes what has not been accepted and makes that part of each experience. However, there are more distorted and less distorted ways of approaching catalyst. An 'ideal perspective', as an aspect of self, needs to remain genuinely informed (rather than distanced - i.e. from being placed on a pedestal) in order to become less distorted.
(11-02-2012, 06:25 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2012, 09:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I had dreams where I died and reviewed my life, but that prob don't count.

This is what I have been thinking about lately and has sort of set me in a rut. Is what I think polarizing is, correct to some degree or am I just projecting the ideal perspective of my actions and circumstances.

Ra seems to have two definitions, which are ultimately the same definition of course, about polarizing STO/STS. The often mentioned (by us) definition is defining polarization as service (to others or to self). This is obviously a correct definition.

In my opinion, it is has been significantly less helpful or guiding then the defining of the STO path as one of open green ray (and in higher dimensions, necessarily the blue ray as well), and defining the STS path as one of close green/blue but of an overpowered red/orange/yellow.

If you truly wish to understand polarization, it may be helpful to drop thinking of it in terms if service. Think of it in terms of vibrating and opening center energy centers - which as I have discussed in another thread ultimately the bet way to open activate balance and vibrate an energy center is through real life experiences.

Do you wish to polarize positively? Seek out those moments where you naturally feel your green ray and blue ray vibrate. Seek out those understanding and processings of catalyst that leave you with an open heart. It is from vibrating at those energy centers that "serving others" becomes natural. Actions of serving others without actual vibration in those energy centers does not result in significant polarization. So I think you should at first lovingly acceptance that inner voice that judges every action as STO or STS and then move into a place of clarity where we understand that polarity is of the spirit, and it is most through our energy centers that the spirit shines, and that you should find a way to open and activate your green/blue ray centers which neccessarily results in STO action toward those around you without concious direction.

I think it just opens up another avenue of learnings. By 'going through the motions' and not necessarily receiving the teach/learn aspects required for progress, we are then challenged with how to respond to the frustration and difficulty we have had to go through. Do we blame those around us? Do we become depressed? Or do we continue to look for chances to bring that vague intention to the table in hopes that someone or something responds with a reciprocal mindset or action?

I think you are assuming that it is easy for one to be loved by another. In many cases, it is not easy. The burden of love is too great for many to bear. They would rather walk away than bask in it, and due to such, I think there are many instances in your example where the 'desperation' is not from those living in some positive bubble, but rather is their response to desperation in others. Again, I think you're right in your observation, but definitely not all of the time. There are many facets of this world that stand end to end from each other but all hold validity. Gotta love duality.
"I think you are assuming that it is easy for one to be loved by another." No, why do you say that? Really, "easy" is entirely relative according to desire.
Also being "right" is not something I'm concerned about, because it makes no sense. I would wonder why you'd be concerned about it? What makes sense is being honest and congruent with what is expressed.
Thanks for the reply’s, not really sure what I was looking for but I appreciate the response =)
Quote:Also being "right" is not something I'm concerned about, because it makes no sense. I would wonder why you'd be concerned about it? What makes sense is being honest and congruent with what is expressed.

We're all 'right' so i'm not concerned about it at all. I was purely commenting on your view of things seeming like an act of desperation, when I feel the same action can be seen as an act in defiance of desperation. That's all.
I think this applies:

Quote:89.30 Questioner: Would Ra have the same attitude toward the unharvestable entities or would it be different at this nexus than at the time of harvest from the third density?
Ra: I am Ra. Not substantially. To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping. Service is only possible to the extent it is requested. We were ready to serve in whatever way we could. This still seems satisfactory as a means of dealing with other-selves in third density. It is our feeling that to be each entity which one attempts to serve is to simplify the grasp of what service is necessary or possible.

Quote: It's as if the idealized abstraction of polarity or compassion substitutes for the actual thing which seems like an act of desperation.

The 'desperation' you speak of here may be an entity doing 'what service is necessary or possible'. It may seem pointless, but sometimes these actions are the best option available when others 'wish to sleep'. Just thought i'd make my point more clear. Again, not saying you are wrong in any way, just fleshing out the other side of things.
(11-04-2012, 11:44 AM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]The 'desperation' you speak of here may be an entity doing 'what service is necessary or possible'. It may seem pointless, but sometimes these actions are the best option available when others 'wish to sleep'. Just thought i'd make my point more clear. Again, not saying you are wrong in any way, just fleshing out the other side of things.
I've been looking at it quite differently than you are assuming, which means you are fabricating "the other side" from the standpoint of either a misunderstanding or a strawman - or both. (i.e. of course it's not "pointless" and involves sleeping.) "right" and "wrong" determinations, in themselves, are much more confusing than simply adding what you actually know or believe and why. In other words, offering the least distorted grasping and explanation of a "way" which ideally comes from honest consideration. That is the only way things can be truly fleshed out- because only then will the limits of knowledge be found collectively and individually. (instead of being intentionally buried in this "inner knowing" BS meme from people hiding from themselves).
Quote:I've been looking at it quite differently than you are assuming, which means you are fabricating "the other side" from the standpoint of either a misunderstanding or a strawman - or both.

I misunderstand you, I guess... I have no qualms with the way you are looking at it, I am only offering the angle I see in the same words. I understand we probably see things from different angles; that's what makes each of us unique, no?

Quote:"right" and "wrong" determinations, in themselves, are much more confusing than simply adding what you actually know or believe and why.

I already said a few times that nobody is right or wrong. We're all right. Also, if you read it, I was saying you weren't wrong, and not as a comparison either. Nobody is wrong. Sorry for implying that. I meant it as your say here - this is all just my take on interpreting the same words.

Quote:That is the only way things can be truly fleshed out

This is where i'm not being as absolute as you assume. I'm not trying to perfectly flesh everything out; i'm only fleshing out my own personal ideas. I apologize if you took that as me speaking for a whole. Not my intention. I did write "the other" in my post, so my bad in that it implies duality rather than a huge number of angles/approaches. Sorry for the confusion.
(11-04-2012, 05:57 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]This is where i'm not being as absolute as you assume.
I'm not assuming you're being absolute. You're drawing an artificial line in the sand and working from that perspective.
No, i just explained I was just offering my thoughts. You're projecting my derision now; we're past this.
(11-04-2012, 06:22 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]No, i just explained I was just offering my thoughts. You're projecting my derision now; we're past this.
As opposed to offering someone else's thoughts? Take a look at what you actually said. When you say "the other side of things." that is indeed creating a line in the sand (One: as if I was supplying a "side", and moreso two: as if there actually was another side), whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. At some point there are no "sides" and that point is well within 3D discourse.
Quote:I did write "the other" in my post, so my bad in that it implies duality rather than a huge number of angles/approaches. Sorry for the confusion.

I wrote this earlier. I still stand by it. Sorry for the confusion. I wrote it differently from how I meant it.
Yes I've recently received strong vivid dreams clearly showing the harvest.

Few months ago, I've had an incredibly vivid dream where I was outside my house viewing the normal dark sky, where I saw one UFO hovering still in the night sky. Suddenly, the sky was covered with what appeared to be like 1000 UFO's like it completely covered the sky. Then my body began glowing with light which then I felt myself emerging into oneness. Instead the scenery changed and I emerged out in the centre of this fountain where there were heaps of dream characters clouded together. Then this human guide led us to this path where it split into three paths. I remember walking into one of them where I teleported away into somewhere dark. I guess this was related to the harvest for me.
I once dreamt of a coil of fire/flame that looked a bit like the Rodin coil... was like a gate to a place. The energy was so strong and this thing was enormous... I saw sparks of lightening inside the coil and red/orange 'beams' zapping around. The 'fire' wasn't hot at all.