Bring4th

Full Version: Why does everyone want to polarize early on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a thought I've had running through my head for the last week and I'd like peoples opinions:

I think people are too focused on their polarization. Each path leads to the same place. Shouldn't people focus on self-awarness so when "the choice" does present itself they can do it fully knowing their self?

Deciding if you're STS/STO when you're largely ignorant of your own being is like picking between two books in the dark.

That's just how I see it. Any thoughts/arguments? Criticism is encouraged.
The choice is usually made unconsciously before it is made consciously. Therefore, examine the deep desires of your heart and you will find your choice. Once you do this, polarizing is just a matter of seeking what you most want.
In the book Conversations With God, which is referenced by Q'uo, it talks about how what you want changes with your level of consciousness. If you want something then your level of conscious probably reflects that desire.
Polarization is like an electrical charge. Polarization is specifically a "charge".

Imagine aligning all of your allotted energy towards a single purpose. That is a polarization. As we polarize with consciousness we are allowed even more energy. The allotment will go up as we apply that energy to aligned purpose. We call this "getting in the flow". One secret to manifestation.

Most think that polarization is salvation. Easy analogy is a kid that becomes very skilled with a motorcycle and eventually needs to upgrade his bike in order to extend his limits. Without the upgrade he becomes stagnant.
(11-02-2012, 10:39 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Polarization is like an electrical charge. Polarization is specifically a "charge".

Imagine aligning all of your allotted energy towards a single purpose. That is a polarization. As we polarize with consciousness we are allowed even more energy. The allotment will go up as we apply that energy to aligned purpose. We call this "getting in the flow". One secret to manifestation.

Most think that polarization is salvation. Easy analogy is a kid that becomes very skilled with a motorcycle and eventually needs to upgrade his bike in order to extend his limits. Without the upgrade he becomes stagnant.

Wow!
(11-02-2012, 09:40 PM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]In the book Conversations With God, which is referenced by Q'uo,
It's referenced by Q'uo because it's referenced by Carla. So if everything Carla says is the Law of One, then so be it.

(11-02-2012, 10:39 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Most think that polarization is salvation
Why do you say that? The concept was introduced by Ra. It's the ability to do work.
(11-03-2012, 01:23 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you say that? The concept was introduced by Ra. It's the ability to do work.

What I percieve from others is a form of salvation, as if it is the end of "work". Your comment of ability to do work is exactly what it is.

I haven't really noticed anyone mention how much work they are pushing for post 3D.

My own perception is that if you consciously want to stay in 3D you most likely wont.
(11-02-2012, 04:12 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a thought I've had running through my head for the last week and I'd like peoples opinions:

I think people are too focused on their polarization. Each path leads to the same place. Shouldn't people focus on self-awarness so when "the choice" does present itself they can do it fully knowing their self?

Deciding if you're STS/STO when you're largely ignorant of your own being is like picking between two books in the dark.

It is indeed supremely important to focus on self-awareness. It is only through plumbing the depths of your being can you determine whether you feel motivated/or vibrate by only the red/orange/yellow ray centers, or whether you vibrate green/blue as well.

Do you find it natural to only be concerned with self-survival (red), self-emotional-wellbeing and pleasure (orange), and power (over others and internal willpower) and nothing else? (I'm paraphrasing the lower energy centers, for I'm still balancing them so I may have incompletely stated their lessons!)

Or is more natural being a person who values survival, has a balanced emotional wellbeing and can enjoy pleasure, understands the need for power in an incarnation, but believes in the ideals of love (green) and honest communication (blue)?

For me, being loving and believing in truth was more natural than being the head honcho in a dog eat dog type mentality. Mind you, I wasn't at all bad at dog eat dog, it just felt so unnatural. It was self-awareness, but it also felt that my spirit had unconciously made the decision, I just had to un-brainwash myself from what I had learned from society/parents/peers/school/media.

Cyan

(11-03-2012, 01:23 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2012, 10:39 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Most think that polarization is salvation
Why do you say that? The concept was introduced by Ra. It's the ability to do work.

*Awkward clapping ovation*
(11-03-2012, 01:38 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2012, 01:23 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you say that? The concept was introduced by Ra. It's the ability to do work.

What I percieve from others is a form of salvation, as if it is the end of "work". Your comment of ability to do work is exactly what it is.

I haven't really noticed anyone mention how much work they are pushing for post 3D.
Probably difficult to say what "work" involves in the new context of awareness, so what can be said? People can anticipate what work involves and talk about that, but how honest is that?

(11-03-2012, 01:38 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]My own perception is that if you consciously want to stay in 3D you most likely wont.
Past viability of 3D here? That would make sense, although it would not make sense elsewhere.
I would choose to know my self with honesty.

Polarization towards STS or STO seems more like a natural evolution... or a spontaneous and natural flow that reflects one's being.

Skylord Amaranthine Darkcape

some people enjoy the sun...
have some yellow bellied fun
some dance under the stars at night
stalk in the bushes when the moon is bright.
they feast on human souls and dwell,
in the darkest moistest dampest wells
they scare your kids in their dreams
they grab your ankle to hear your screams ZZzz
some are angelic and kind, for they are made of light
they whisper sweet nothings and hug us tight
they are the white paper under the fight

eventually it all fades away
we end and begin a new kind of game
This concept of 51%+ service to others to graduate into 4th density seems to me to have the danger of trying to force yourself to polarize service to others insincerely. Which kinda reminds me of the Christian point system where the believers do good deeds in order to get enough points to go to heaven, I saw a lot of this insincere selfish serving during my 2 year Christian walk which I eventually realized was based on a fear of going to hell. This STO thing can be kinda like the Christian good deed point system in a way except without the fear. I don't know where I'm going with this but as I was reading this post I saw a contrast with what I experienced as a Christian going to church. I'm not accusing anyone of superficially trying to serve others in order to get enough points to beat the game and graduate to 4th density, but I do think there is a danger in doing so.

I think the choice to serve others or the self will be made sincerely when the time is right and shouldn't be forced consciously. I realized that my disposition is service to others but I'm not sufficiently polarized for the 4th density, in other words I'm still learning. I also realized that the world we live in with all the wars going on, the threat of war and if you live in the U.S., the reality of an increasingly criminal/terroristic/dominating government may be a pretty good catalyst to polarize service to others, simply by recognizing that "the system" can be improved and acting upon that.

Anyone know who Jacque Fresco is? That guy is a great example of a polarized service to others entity, my world view changed forever after seeing Zeitgeist Addendum. It seems to me he saw the system flawed and corrupt as it is and used that as a catalyst to polarize and use his engineering and design skills in service to others, I really admire that man.

Just some thoughts.
"The measure of how far one has evolved is what makes one feel good" - Conversations with God
(11-02-2012, 04:12 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I think people are too focused on their polarization. Each path leads to the same place. Shouldn't people focus on self-awarness so when "the choice" does present itself they can do it fully knowing their self?

everyone has their own individual understandings of polarization and service.

moreover, a significant portion of people here are Wanderers, so they've already made their choice.
Personally, the concept of progressing through STO/STS paths seems like two sides of the same philosophy on the most common way for spiritual growth. I dont see them as the only paths out there, but the STO/STS path will be "easier" to travel on, if only because there are a lot of guides along the way. Then again I find boolean systems to be quaint, and really just a synthetic way of boiling down a much broader, vibrant reality into an easy to communicate condensation of the wider possibilities.

Perhaps my "disconnect" with the STO/STS perspective stems from a proper understanding of the terms "others" and "self". I think by and large we assume we know what these terms mean, and we draw greater meaning on what we feel the manifestation of these definitions would look like. As is the case with many things, interpretations and translations are often dubious if not outright spurious.

Desire to make growth and progress under the perceived deadline of a harvest may be pressuring people to grab the most expedient methods at their fingertips. Uncertain if they will "make the cut" some may be pushing forward with zeal along the path that makes the most sense at this moment. This may work for some, not for others, cant really say.

Then again I don't really feel pressured by some impending end to the cycle, which may end up being some egg on my face followed by some remedial learning, haha.

Ciest la Vie
The Dude abides
Hail Eris!
(11-11-2012, 02:25 AM)LastBreath Wrote: [ -> ]...Anyone know who Jacque Fresco is?...

I sure do. I am currently programming an open source framework to implement a fully functional Resource-Based Economy. Smile
(11-11-2012, 08:01 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]moreover, a significant portion of people here are Wanderers, so they've already made their choice.

Yet the possiblity of getting caught up in the wheel of karma still exists LoL! No free lunches!Tongue
let"s all go join the karma train then ! Nothing like hitting your head in a wall a few times, the trick is accepting it.
(11-11-2012, 08:34 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2012, 02:25 AM)LastBreath Wrote: [ -> ]...Anyone know who Jacque Fresco is?...

I sure do. I am currently programming an open source framework to implement a fully functional Resource-Based Economy. Smile
That's an interest of mine, could you send me a message or post here telling more about your system?

(11-11-2012, 10:24 AM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, the concept of progressing through STO/STS paths seems like two sides of the same philosophy on the most common way for spiritual growth. I dont see them as the only paths out there, but the STO/STS path will be "easier" to travel on, if only because there are a lot of guides along the way. Then again I find boolean systems to be quaint, and really just a synthetic way of boiling down a much broader, vibrant reality into an easy to communicate condensation of the wider possibilities.
That's quite interesting because I've always thought the same thing as far as multiple-paths. I've also begun reading the LOO and they talk about a bunch of different laws like the Law of Confusion, etc. I would like to learn more about all these different paths. Including the STS path and how it functions, even though I'm pretty certain that is a taboo subject here-in. From what I can tell all the paths are illusion, the other paths are distortions of the LOO, but all, even though they are all illusiory in nature they can still be used for personnel gain/learning/service/etc. Like playing an educational video game to learn math. It's not real but its results are real.
Some people get a little... touchy about things they feel are "wrong"
I find the myriad of spiritual paths that people to be on to be beautiful and amazing. Well at least until you get dogma into, then its just droll and banal. Each new view of the Divine, of our greater self provides parallax, and by extension, insight and greater comprehension. Passing judgement on spiritual paths is like passing judgement on art. There is garbage out there, but that might just be what someone else enjoys amazingly. I fancy myself pretty diverse in my artistic tastes, but there are whole genres and styles that do little for me, yet people somehow find great pleasure in the paintings of the Dutch Masters, big band music, line dancing, etc.

Find what works for you, cast aside the chaff like the fetters they are, understand that ultimately you are you all that holds you back
free yourself, collect the universe
Understand that all acts of love and joy are worship

And Patrick, if you can, post the material on your economic model. Id love to knock it around with a few others that have economics degrees, kick the tires on it so to speak.
(11-02-2012, 04:12 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a thought I've had running through my head for the last week and I'd like peoples opinions:

I think people are too focused on their polarization.  Each path leads to the same place. Shouldn't people focus on self-awarness so when "the choice" does present itself they can do it fully knowing their self?

Third density is intrinsically polarized, and is an essential part of the current design of creation. Its a useful product/by-product, such as heat.

At the third density level, genes themselves influence polarization. We tend to think of these as habits. Formed from experiences/choices and those that are already encoded into the gene influence people. This is apart of the paths of experience, and help form how we choose lives.
Being mindful of the present moment, indeed, is the greater way, imo. But also we’ve been polarizing not just in this lifetime. We’ve been walking our path, mostly unconsciously, throughout our incarnations. At some point, there comes the conscious realization of “the Choice”. Thence, we can accelerate our spiritual path greatly.

But yeah I agree, the best way to polarize is to be present in the NOW. We can use any catalyst to polarize. It’s our attitude, our openness to the present moment that gives us the greatest opportunity to polarize.
This is about two different kinds of evolution (technological/inner):

Quote:52.2 Questioner: Thank you. I think that possibly I am on an important point here because it seems to me that the great work in evolution is the discipline of personality, and it seems that we have two types of moving around the universe, one stemming from disciplines of personality, and the other stemming from what you call the slingshot effect. I won’t even get into the sub-light speeds because I don’t consider that too important. And I only consider this material important with respect to the fact that we are investigating discipline of the personality.

Does the use of the slingshot effect for travel, is that a what you might call an intellectual or a left brain type of involvement of understanding rather than a right brain type?

Ra: I am Ra. Your perception on this point is extensive. You penetrate the outer teaching. We prefer not to utilize the terminology of right and left brain due to the inaccuracies of this terminology. Some functions are repetitive or redundant in both lobes, and further, to some entities the functions of the right and left are reversed. However, the heart of the query is worth some consideration.

The technology of which you, as a social complex, are so enamored at this time is but the birthing of the manipulation of the intelligent energy of the sub-Logos which, when carried much further, may evolve into technology capable of using the gravitic effects of which we spoke. We note that this term is not accurate but there is no closer term.

Therefore, the use of technology to manipulate that outside the self is far, far less of an aid to personal evolution than the disciplines of the mind/body/spirit complex resulting in the whole knowledge of the self in the microcosm and macrocosm.

To the disciplined entity, all things are open and free. The discipline which opens the universes opens also the gateways to evolution. The difference is that of choosing either to hitchhike to a place where beauty may be seen or to walk, step by step, independent and free in this independence to praise the strength to walk and the opportunity for the awareness of beauty.

The hitchhiker, instead, is distracted by conversation and the vagaries of the road and, dependent upon the whims of others, is concerned to make the appointment in time. The hitchhiker sees the same beauty but has not prepared itself for the establishment, in the roots of mind, of the experience.

The aim is to arrive at something beautiful but the path can also be beautiful.
I always want to raise my vibration (polarize positively) because I don't want to be where I've been.