Bring4th

Full Version: Hurricane Sandy is making me feel disconnected from my spirit guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! It is now day 6 of no power and my cold is getting worse. Luckily I have great service and can charge my phone using a car charger. I'm getting a bit stir crazy! It seems everyone is getting power and as happy as I am for them I'm feeling a little hopeless lol I live on a main road in my town and yet I still have no power. I am very greatful that my house suffered no damage ( I can't say the same for my surroundin neighbors). It's hard for me to meditate since I'm freezing and I'm sick. Can anyone offer some good online readings? Maybe I'll reread some things to help pass the time. It's easier to deal with during the day. When night time falls is the hardest. But I'm happy that the sun is shining brightly!!! Hope everyone is staying warm!

Love and light
Nina
Sending you warmth (love and light) your way. Praying that the electricity is restored soon!
Thank you!! I hope it's restored soon!
I will send :idea:Heart to all of you in that general area, as I mentioned in another Sandy thread that gw_v is also in that area and presumably without power.

I don't know if you have tried reading from the L/L transcripts after the Ra contact, but if you haven't, I highly recommend it. The first Q'uo(Ra+Latwii+Hatonn) contact starts 1/12/86, if you are interested from hearing from Ra again in any capacity.
Thank you!! I'm looking through the l/l website now. Carla has saved my life lol

Skylord Amaranthine Darkcape

i hope you have blankets, pile them on and make a pocket. that should keep you warm!

Cyan

Make a mattress fort and break out the secret stash. You're a seeker, i'm sure you have some kind of "secret stash", be it of the good tea or of the good incense. But for you, its the secret stash.

Anyway, break that out, have a pillow / mattress fort and dig in for the duration.
Thanks everyone for the advice! My power was restored this morning woohoo! Now it's time to pay it forward and make some donations. Everyone have a great day!! And a special thanks to Carla for all of her channeled readings! They kept me sane! Haha