Bring4th

Full Version: A podcast is changing people around me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Avocado

I must say I have become quite surprised over the past few months. I've identified myself as different and unique. I thought it would be difficult to find like minded people. These are the games I have been playing.

Well it seems I have been wrong. While I have not found others who are submerged in the world of shamanism, dream messages, magical correspondences and synchronicities, I have witnessed the friends I already know wake up politically and several of them are entertaining spiritual things. Most of what I have been witnessing has been through the sharing of an internet podcast! They recognize the corruption of government. My brother's friend has even decided to use the psilocybe mushroom for spiritual purposes instead of the recreational purposes he has been using it for.

A lot of this is simply my brother turning people on to this one single podcast. A lot of young people recognize the world is not as it's portrayed on the tv. This is truly new to me. I am excited to witness my first tangible change that is in the spirit of a more cooperative paradigm. It seems the truth wants to be known, because of the internet, it shall be.

Here is a clip of the podcast, it's Joe Rogan's podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...IDJ_g4HDeQ
Because of this, I've been enjoying the HELL out of his podcast experience. Thank you, sir brother.
I have been listening to it for a few years, love Joe Rogan and he seams to appeal to my age group quite well.