Bring4th

Full Version: Life and metaphysical theories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the thing, in the end of the day it is my life experience that matters not the endless stream of concepts and rules and trivia.

Right now i feel so much more of this moment then any word could ever even try to translate to.

It seems the less my head is full of stuff the more i live.

And that's a very good thing.

Bless
In those moments when you feel most free from "concepts, rules and trivia" what guides you the most?

Cyan

(11-04-2012, 03:29 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]In those moments when you feel most free from "concepts, rules and trivia" what guides you the most?

The flow of existence in an indescribable sense of certainty that stems from my being.
(11-04-2012, 03:47 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2012, 03:29 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]In those moments when you feel most free from "concepts, rules and trivia" what guides you the most?

The flow of existence in an indescribable sense of certainty that stems from my being.

I'm not sure what you meant by 'flow of existence'. Could you elaborate?

Seems like you're talking about following an innate guidance...which at a certain point is probably ethical enough. But, how in that way of being do you reflect on yourself? To make changes, etc?

Cyan

(11-04-2012, 05:23 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2012, 03:47 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure what you meant by 'flow of existence'. Could you elaborate?

Seems like you're talking about following an innate guidance...which at a certain point is probably ethical enough. But, how in that way of being do you reflect on yourself? To make changes, etc?

The certainty that my previous actions cover me in the present moment with sufficient certainty that i need not worry (at the moment). Some might call it "divine guidance" but its neither here nor there as it is my programmed catalyst.

Kind of like certainty in the knowledge that the catalyst I am presented has been programmed by me some time previously and as such there is no actual need to worry.

Thus "flow of existence" or "trust in self that self is good enough to guide in a mundane environment"
It never was the information that mattered, but the potential learning from it. We have the ability to simplify, if we want - and that route is also learning.
(11-03-2012, 03:59 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the thing, in the end of the day it is my life experience that matters not the endless stream of concepts and rules and trivia.

Right now i feel so much more of this moment then any word could ever even try to translate to.

It seems the less my head is full of stuff the more i live.

I love this part in the Gospel of Mary Magdalen that talks about not making more spiritual rules/laws up than the ones that are already there (guess, laws that we have are like the Law of One), for then we create 'sins' and become 'sinners.' Being sinners kind of limits the possibilities of experiencing life from new perspectives, or in new ways... and living spontaneously does become more of a challenge when trying to make sure I am living 'righteously."

In that process of 'seeking the truth,' I experienced this heaviness... and now in need of deconstructing beliefs that I have constructed around the need to explain my suffering and make meaning out of everything. And this process of deconstruction is actually a great learning opportunity.

Avocado

I've felt my fair share of frustration over swimming through the oceans worth of spiritual and metaphysical concepts. I've also felt a great amount of joy though too.

I've tried to stop seeking to see what it's like, but even when I ditch the mental it seems I am forever aware of the spiritual nature of things in the emotional part of life.