Bring4th

Full Version: Are children getting wiser?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find children fascinating from the point of view of the coming '4D breed'. I saw this video on reddit titled 'wise beyond her years' and thought i'd share it.

Are children showing up more evolved than previous generations? The context of the video is that Jimmy Kimmel asked parents to tell their children that they ate all their candy while at school the day after halloween and then to tape their reactions. This was this woman's daughter's reaction:

Frankly, she acts more mature than most adults would (myself included)... Smart girl!
Yes Star Children can show us wisdom that we took years to garnish.

At the same time, we as we grow older, realize more and more how little we know and we have to keep repeating lessons.

Also, children under 7 are much more connected with spirit than we are.
I thought the most interesting aspect of this video for myself was watching her work through the emotions. It's not as if she is immune to the disappointment (as her eyes well up with tears initially a bit), but you can see her stop, collect herself, and put on a smile instead. Even when her Mom is pushing her and reminding her of the bad thing she did, the little girl puts up with it and just attempts to move on to the next subject. That is what impressed me most: she experienced the same catalyst we all do/would and she responded in a balanced manner. I love this video. I plan to use it as a touchstone in using this same spirit when dealing with my children.
Perhaps if we had youtube, internet, and modern gadgets back when we were children, we would have been able to document children much like the lovely child in the video.

Just the fact that children grow up with internet changes how they learn and how they understand their world.

Whether they are star children or dual body activated... they are still children. Maybe wired differently than us.
The potential to be like she is within us always .)
i've been trying to learn everything I can from my little one and it's amazing how much children can teach you if you're open to it. I am really digging the teach/learn concepts and applying them to parenting as best I can right now. I'm think i'm just trying to warm myself up so i'm ready for the teenage years Tongue
(11-04-2012, 12:29 PM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]The potential to be like she is within us always .)
As projection would suggest.
Angel The video clearly shows a very wise occupant of a very young body. I hope that she does exemplify her generation. Heart
Watching the video again, I come to this point of having lots of questions... esp for the mother (sorry to be the Debbie Downer)...

She put her child in the position where the child had try to understand and accept her mother's action and talk herself through to comfort herself... which as you all observed came out as conflict - I want to accept/understand you but I feel sad. I know the mother was playing and thought her child was cute and all that... but yikes... These children are sensitive...

Guess with time parenting and family hierarchies will change... I hope not with children on top taking care of their parents before they had time to fully experience childhood...

Meerie

Children do seem wise beyond their years, I observed that lately as well... even their faces often show that. Sometimes I think they are like adults in small bodies.
Here is a young girl explaining her first meditation experience Smile

(11-04-2012, 02:15 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]She put her child in the position where the child had try to understand and accept her mother's action and talk herself through to comfort herself.
I thought the same thing. Using young children in this manner to learn is perverse and exploitative. I wonder how many parents with clever children want to show them off in this manner.
I think there are several reasons why children seem wiser to us, but, their understanding/abilities are actually 'normal" for the context in which they live in:

1) More beings born here now from higher density (star children, indigo, etc.)
2) Natural evolutionary progress of humans, with each successive generations being smarter than the previous (as evidenced by higher IQ scores with every successive generation)
3) Increased complexity in our society with more complex forms of social interactions and advanced technologies, etc. that changes how the brain develops & functions in children... In other words, we may be able train children to act & think like adults from an earlier age.
4) Smarter doesn't necessarily mean emotionally intelligent (come on, even as adults we struggle with emotional intelligence). She wasn't really able to resolve her emotional conflict at all. Only deflect it.

Yeah it did seem exploitative... for entertainment purpose...

When parents invite their children to 'one-up' them into a parental-like role, it may become a future catalyst for child (feeling responsible for parents, lessons around compassion & martyrdom, etc).
It's so strange seeing how the parents react to these kids. Great videos! Thank you for sharing.
(11-04-2012, 02:15 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Watching the video again, I come to this point of having lots of questions... esp for the mother (sorry to be the Debbie Downer)...

She put her child in the position where the child had try to understand and accept her mother's action and talk herself through to comfort herself... which as you all observed came out as conflict - I want to accept/understand you but I feel sad. I know the mother was playing and thought her child was cute and all that... but yikes... These children are sensitive...

Guess with time parenting and family hierarchies will change... I hope not with children on top taking care of their parents before they had time to fully experience childhood...

Oh in no way do I advocate doing this for fun with your child. I would have serious reservations about bold-face lying to them about something like this, but at the same time, we do it with many other things and have no problem with it. I don't like how the mother probed her and wouldn't drop it, but I have a feeling that she probably expected this response. She probably knew her daughter had an iron will of compassion Tongue also, her daughter is gonna know there is something up to a small degree with the fact that her mom is taping it with her phone, so I think she was taking it as a challenge (which may have given her a bit more determination too). Those first 10 seconds after she finds you you can just see the wheels spinning as she's deciding how to react to the information.... haha

Regardless, after just going for lunch with my family and witnessing a meal-long verbal beatdown by a mother on her 3 boys, there are a lot more people that we could get much more upset with. We also don't know if she actually ate it or what...
(11-04-2012, 06:08 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like how the mother probed her and wouldn't drop it, but I have a feeling that she probably expected this response.
Of course she did. She was given the perfect excuse to flaunt her daughters disposition from a TV-show idea, and paraded it on youtube as a response.
sharing is caring :p
(11-04-2012, 06:08 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh in no way do I advocate doing this for fun with your child. I would have serious reservations about bold-face lying to them about something like this, but at the same time, we do it with many other things and have no problem with it. I don't like how the mother probed her and wouldn't drop it, but I have a feeling that she probably expected this response. She probably knew her daughter had an iron will of compassion Tongue also, her daughter is gonna know there is something up to a small degree with the fact that her mom is taping it with her phone, so I think she was taking it as a challenge (which may have given her a bit more determination too). Those first 10 seconds after she finds you you can just see the wheels spinning as she's deciding how to react to the information.... haha

Regardless, after just going for lunch with my family and witnessing a meal-long verbal beatdown by a mother on her 3 boys, there are a lot more people that we could get much more upset with. We also don't know if she actually ate it or what...

The child is a caring and sharing type of child, who is compassionate & forgiving. Whatever happens I guess this is a pattern of relationship/lesson that the mother and child agreed to work together and learn together.
(11-04-2012, 01:26 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2012, 12:29 PM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]The potential to be like she is within us always .)
As projection would suggest.

I shall not be so bold as to think to know for sure what you mean by that. But I have my thoughts in what was suggested and I thank you for it BigSmile

The point I wanted to make (suggest) is that how ever different the crystal/indigo (words) children are and I do not know if she would be one.. Do not feel secluded like you can never achieve what they are born with. Each human at any given time can be so as well and more. That's what I feel is right aye ,D
By the time they can speak - well even before then really, children are pretty much mirrors of the people around them, and products of their experience in this world. In my experience of working with children for many years, this has always been the case.

So I would say that if children are wiser, it is because their parents are wiser, as were their parents' parents.

Parenting evolution.
Who's the parent now lol