Bring4th

Full Version: penetration of eighth level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Book II Session 34

Questioner: You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level
or intelligent infinity allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it
wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

What is penetration of intelligent infinity like? Can anyone give me an example? Some people can bend spoon with their mind, does that mean they have penetrated intelligent infinity?
Is it contact with the indigo light during meditation or during dream state? If so, I am there, but it is just another awakening to me, as I have been there before.
Hi kanonathena and welcome to the forum.

Your user name sounds like it should be a delightful beach to visit in Hawaii. Wink

Immediately after the quote you provided is this continuation of the exchange:
Quote:When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates it experience?
Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in its perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong
dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

So, there is an answer right there in context. What does that answer mean to you?

A bit earlier in book 2, session 27, Ra defines intelligent infinity as the infinite potential of all that is and exists in unity. Again, what does that mean to you? In your own journey of seeking that led you to ponder the words of Ra, do you see intelligent infinity as the focus of your own journey at this time?
I bent a fork after watching a demonstration on youtube. Basically I got myself into trance state and visualize the bending and it bent. I did shock myself and more clearly realize the greater reality which this physical plane is a illusion. I did not feel the urge to serve others immediately, but i did want to tell people that everyone can achieve this and easily realize the illusion.

Here is the video I watched,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-e_45BIbsg

The lady says most people can do this within days, I'm thinking if what Ra said is true we can increase the harvest by teaching people to bend spoons, even though this may not be in the true spirit of LOO.

Another question is what are the activities of enegy centers when doing the spoon bending? What does penetration of certain ray mean as talked about by Ra? Say if someone penetrated blue ray, how does he/she know?

(11-12-2009, 01:29 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi kanonathena and welcome to the forum.

Your user name sounds like it should be a delightful beach to visit in Hawaii. Wink

Immediately after the quote you provided is this continuation of the exchange:
Quote:When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates it experience?
Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in its perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong
dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

So, there is an answer right there in context. What does that answer mean to you?

A bit earlier in book 2, session 27, Ra defines intelligent infinity as the infinite potential of all that is and exists in unity. Again, what does that mean to you? In your own journey of seeking that led you to ponder the words of Ra, do you see intelligent infinity as the focus of your own journey at this time?
(11-12-2009, 03:41 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking if what Ra said is true we can increase the harvest by teaching people to bend spoons, even though this may not be in the true spirit of LOO.

You're right that it wouldn't be. There is a lot of material from L/L Research about how it is inconsiderate to try to wake up people who'd rather be asleep!

Quote:Another question is what are the activities of enegy centers when doing the spoon bending? What does penetration of certain ray mean as talked about by Ra? Say if someone penetrated blue ray, how does he/she know?

Have you had a chance to read the Ra books yourself? This is a big theme across many sessions.
I am reading LOO for the second time after two years, I just got my answers in book 3. Thank you for reply.
(11-13-2009, 05:36 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]I am reading LOO for the second time after two years, I just got my answers in book 3. Thank you for reply.

You're welcome. Could you quote the passage here, please, in case that helps other people reading this thread?
Quote from LOO:

Questioner: There are many people who are now bending metal, doing
other things like that by mentally requesting this happen. What is
happening in that case?

Ra: I am Ra. That which occurs in this instance may be likened to the
influence of the second spiral of light in a pyramid being used by an entity.
As this second spiral ends at the apex, the light may be likened unto a laser
beam in the metaphysical sense and when intelligently directed may cause
bending not only in the pyramid, but this is the type of energy which is
tapped into by those capable of this focusing of the upward spiraling light.
This is made possible through contact in indigo ray with intelligent energy.

Questioner: Is there any advantage in attempting to develop these
characteristics or in being able to bend metal, etc.? What I am trying to say
is, are these characteristics a signpost of the development of an entity, or is
it merely something else? For instance, as an entity develops through his
indigo would a signpost of his development be this bending ability?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.
Let us specify the three spirals of light energy which the pyramid
exemplifies. Firstly, the fundamental spiral which is used for study and for
healing. Second, the spiral to the apex which is used for building. Thirdly,
the spiral spreading from the apex which is used for energizing.
Contact with indigo ray need not necessarily show itself in any certain gift
or guidepost, as you have said. There are some whose indigo energy is that
of pure being and never is manifested, yet all are aware of such an entity’s
progress. Others may teach or share in many ways contact with intelligent
energy. Others continue in unmanifested form, seeking intelligent infinity.
Thus the manifestation is lesser signpost than that which is sensed or
intuited about a mind/body/spirit complex. This violet ray being-ness is far
more indicative of true self.
Thanks for posting that. I had forgot about this discussion. Isn't it interesting that "Others may teach or share in many ways," we sure have that here!
An example would be someone like Buddha. Who penetrated the intelligent infinity and didn't just stop at 4th or 5th. Straight up he went.
(12-14-2009, 05:52 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]An example would be someone like Buddha. Who penetrated the intelligent infinity and didn't just stop at 4th or 5th. Straight up he went.

Hi, thefool and welcome to the forums! We see that once the Buddha connected to spirit, he did not just sit around in nirvana. He was awash in a need to share that experience with others, which is why he thought up a way to live life on a path that will lead to that experience.

Let me try to paraphrase Ra:

It seems to me they are saying "When each person connects with the Creator, they perceive the experience uniquely. It can be an experience of limitless joy or the manifestation of a strong desire to show others the path to connection while the connected person is still around. It's not usual for the connected person to immediately want to stop experiencing life on earth. It is more common for the connected person to want to share the experience with others."

That sounds like common sense! Once your Being is fully realized, you wouldn't get sick of life and want it to end would you? No, you would want to help others realize their Being! I think that maybe when a person is suddenly connected to intelligent infinity, their ego is "shook loose". Maybe if everything isn't "in sync", the ego will take hold again in a negative fashion and say "Well, all the STS goals we had are now for zip, so your life means nothing!" and that might manifest as a feeling of desiring the end of incarnation. Or if everything is "in sync", the ego is uplifted too, and it says "I will take on STO goals now. This life still has meaning."

Just speculating... You might want to google search Boddhisatva. Smile
(12-14-2009, 09:05 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2009, 05:52 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]An example would be someone like Buddha. Who penetrated the intelligent infinity and didn't just stop at 4th or 5th. Straight up he went.
That sounds like common sense! Once your Being is fully realized, you wouldn't get sick of life and want it to end would you? No, you would want to help others realize their Being! I think that maybe when a person is suddenly connected to intelligent infinity, their ego is "shook loose". Maybe if everything isn't "in sync", the ego will take hold again in a negative fashion and say "Well, all the STS goals we had are now for zip, so your life means nothing!" and that might manifest as a feeling of desiring the end of incarnation. Or if everything is "in sync", the ego is uplifted too, and it says "I will take on STO goals now. This life still has meaning."

Just speculating... You might want to google search Boddhisatva. Smile

There is no STO or STS at that level. You are one and you are all and you are all in one and one in all...
You are my all in all.
I forgot this thread existed (naturally it was not on the first page), and this thread is awesome!

Penetration of the 8th level is the only way I'd like to go. There are infinite ways a human being can make the shift from physical to non-physical life, yet that way makes me feel the most excited when I imagine it. It is a very "Yoda-like-death."

Godspeed!
I agree with the yoda like death idea and strive to be awake enough to de-materialize when the time has come. I see the transition to 4d being just that where assention means all else falling away and a new density born full of light. Sounds good turtle!
(03-14-2010, 02:51 PM)Brad N Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with the yoda like death idea and strive to be awake enough to de-materialize when the time has come. I see the transition to 4d being just that where assention means all else falling away and a new density born full of light. Sounds good turtle!

I think it may be increased energy (superwave theory) galactic core and the sun. It will be an interesting feeling to get a supercharge of this higher light.
Morning Gemini Wolf.
Is your understanding that a burst rom the sun will envelope the earth and the compatible 4d positives will remain in esscence? I have often envisioned this and myself welcoming the heat and energy without fear or resistance as I have allways envited and basked in the energy of our sub-logos. Am I on track with this (superwave theory)?
(03-15-2010, 09:23 AM)Brad N Wrote: [ -> ]Morning Gemini Wolf.
Is your understanding that a burst rom the sun will envelope the earth and the compatible 4d positives will remain in esscence? I have often envisioned this and myself welcoming the heat and energy without fear or resistance as I have allways envited and basked in the energy of our sub-logos. Am I on track with this (superwave theory)?

I am not sure about how it all works. I've heard of it being a burst of gamma rays (that probably come along with higher density waves), and that there was some supernova that scientists saw.

Supposedly the Earth has been destroyed several times in the past. I'm not sure how this will affect us.

I've also read how it relates to the shroud that Jesus wore before he ascended after his death. To create that imprint on it, it would have taken a huge blast of x-rays or similar, that caused the DNA in his body to physically ascend.
To anyone who is interested, I find that this channeling session with Q'uo was very, very helpful regarding the penetration of Infinity.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0913.aspx

Give it a read, and as always...

Godspeed!
(04-02-2010, 04:38 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]To anyone who is interested, I find that this channeling session with Q'uo was very, very helpful regarding the penetration of Infinity.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0913.aspx

Give it a read, and as always...

Godspeed!

Quote:it is a winding road and often an exciting, surprising path. Sinuous and muscular, the path unrolls before you and responds to the tempo and the energy or character of your particular ever-shifting position within the many layers of your essential being.

Truer words never spoken there….throw in a few blind alleys to work back from too.

Richard
Isn't it just a matter of being aware of the "I am" -ness at all times? I'm sure Ghengis Khan had a while to develop that while being a slave, probably kept him from going insane.
(11-11-2009, 04:23 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Book II Session 34

Questioner: You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level
or intelligent infinity allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it
wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

What is penetration of intelligent infinity like? Can anyone give me an example? Some people can bend spoon with their mind, does that mean they have penetrated intelligent infinity?

if im not mistaken (and i think i am not), one manifestation of this (probably in the positive side) is an extreme feeling of joy, an extreme feeling of 'one'ness with everything, and the feeling of everything being perfect, and everything being sentient, intelligent and aware, even the walls, the chair, the wind being aware and knowing you, and you knowing them, and you being together in oneness, (unifiedness really, not being 'one' as in single).

in my case this also was accompanied with the feeling of 'there is no need to do anything', going to the extent of answering to the people who asked if you were going to join them downstairs for dinner 'eating ? why the need to eat at all ? but alright' (i was in college back then). it was as if i didnt need to do anything. not even breathe.

then again that might have been an initiation. or was it ...
Enlightenment is a state of consciousness reaching the stream of intelligent infinity by means of a state of pure awareness, or perhaps the pure awareness is a result of enlightenment... Once this level has been attained and maintained, the physical vehicle will become sick, for the physical vehicle is designed for a low strength of the flow of energy. Although it is of the free will of the enlightened master as to when to ascend, the master will not remain long in this density.

Penetration of intelligent infinity. To my understanding, I have only attained a purity of consciousness in connection with intelligent infinity, in this incarnate state, twice. It sits with one for days as a peaceful and content feeling, which is a lower level of consciousness one returns to if not capable of maintaining the deepened level. There are no words to describe "the place of enlightenment". To do so would be like to try to describe რა იქნებოდა, როგორიც ლაპარაკსაც სუაჰილი and expect you to understand. In the physical realm, there is a feeling of heat.

I do not subscribe to the saying "Before enlightenment, chop wood and carry water; after enlightenment, chop wood and carry water", for this is to me a regurgitation of one master's words. Each must find their own path to travel, both before and after.
(05-31-2010, 12:59 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Once this level has been attained and maintained, the physical vehicle will become sick, for the physical vehicle is designed for a low strength of the flow of energy. Although it is of the free will of the enlightened master as to when to ascend, the master will not remain long in this density.

Whoa...what? Where did you read that, or where does that bit of info come from? My curiosity is officially off the charts now!
I read it in Eastern texts. It was written that that is the reason all masters ascend shortly upon reaching and maintaining the pure state.
Peregrinus I had remembered reading something like what you had described, perhaps it is the type of thing that's described in this excerpt.
Q'uo Saturday Meditation March 29, 2008
Quote:Generally, in an incarnation entities are looking to balance love with wisdom, wisdom with power, or some variety of two or three of those three aspects of the godhead principle: love, light and power. Realization, on the other hand, is that moment out of time, or more accurately, in time/space, when an entity is able to realize and therefore move all of himself through the gateway to intelligent infinity so that he, in the most holistic sense, may be inspirited by or be filled with the truth.

There are those who have moments of such realization and yet those moments pass. And there are those who enter that gateway of intelligent infinity never to return, in the sense that the impact of perfection is so powerful that a choice is made to live the life in this awareness even though, shall we say, the wiring of an entity living at this level of energy will burn out the physical body. It is not the goal of the higher self or the self outside incarnation to achieve realization. That is an object of desire which is chosen by those within incarnation and within that veil [of forgetting] which prevents them from knowing that all is truly one.

In terms of your soul-self, shall we say, or the self outside of incarnation, you see the incarnative period as a period of work; work on your balance and work to the service of the one infinite Creator. Outside of the veil, things look different enough that realization seems like the steady state and the incarnation is that wonderful time of unknowing when the entity sets about on the journey of faith.
Thanks Cyclops. The words Q'uo channelled are indeed more eloquent than mine, and reflect more accurately what I wished to convey in a sense. I suppose I could go on for days about it, but to what end? If one desires it strongly and practices contemplation, meditation, and prayer, the doorway will be opened for them. "What I do, you can do" -Jehoshua
(05-31-2010, 12:59 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Enlightenment is a state of consciousness reaching the stream of intelligent infinity by means of a state of pure awareness, or perhaps the pure awareness is a result of enlightenment... Once this level has been attained and maintained, the physical vehicle will become sick, for the physical vehicle is designed for a low strength of the flow of energy. Although it is of the free will of the enlightened master as to when to ascend, the master will not remain long in this density.

yes. 1.5 days, and i became sick. tooth and whatnot started aching. was hard to continue towards the rest 1.5 days to total of 3, diminishing.
(05-31-2010, 12:59 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Enlightenment is a state of consciousness reaching the stream of intelligent infinity by means of a state of pure awareness, or perhaps the pure awareness is a result of enlightenment... Once this level has been attained and maintained, the physical vehicle will become sick, for the physical vehicle is designed for a low strength of the flow of energy. Although it is of the free will of the enlightened master as to when to ascend, the master will not remain long in this density.

Hermeticism teaches that Malkuth (ie the physical world) is the flower of the Tree of Life.
The goal of the path of return is for spirit to be fully realised in this world. If an adept reaches enlightenment, his physical body changes so that it can function with this increased state of consciousness. He becomes more than human, - I don't think that this would be a 4d body. as I am not sure that a 4d body can live on a 3d world.

This is what I have read, -I am not able to speak from personal experience Confused - just another side to the coin
Well... I just had a small surprise.

I have been working towards increasing my level of consciousness for some time, and have been maintaining a level at an ever increasing level. There is not much which effects me nowadays, and I am at peace with much of the world. I have people note it to me all the time on how they see me as such a person full of peace and joy.

I was therefore very surprised, about an hour ago, when I lost my temper. I was working on repairing my old bicycle when I had to get something out of the garage. It isn't my garage, and it is kept in a state of confusion and disarray very much like everything else in this garage's owner's world. There is broken glass on the floor and I therefore asked my daughter to remain at the door each time I went to the tool box. What upset me was that after listening several times, she did come to the tool box, and stepped on broken glass in her sandals. Fearing for her safety and being concerned for her, I lost my temper.

The reduction in vibration made me very physically ill, and I recognized it immediately as that. I see it that once one has begun to maintain a higher vibration, a chenge to a lower one is difficult on the human form.
Pages: 1 2