Bring4th

Full Version: seeing the Solar System as a sine wave - and a super cool space station image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was doing image searches of the Milky Way and found my way to an old message board post discussing our interaction with the Sagittarius star stream (great subject btw) and a poster shared an image that stood out to me, check it out:

[Image: f3a340b94cdf.jpg]

...and a quote from the poster - Zeroghost

"As far as our position on a theoretical plane of the galaxy, we are always moving away and towards and pass up and over, under and up the plain every few thousand years. In this illustration we can see how we would look if our planetary track was lit as we oscillate in our orbit. Notice the very slight curve of the sun? That would be the oscillatory point weaving up and down along the orbit.

Everything is a sine wave. Amplitude and frequency determining by the mass and speed and relationship to the larger mass. In this case the Milky Way core. This might show in visual terms how all objects move in a stationary relationship to each other while also being influenced by other nearby masses and solar and other particle space winds, gases and forms of space "friction". All effects all."

...seeing the trails on the planets, moving through space with that 3d rotating, oscillating dance conceptualized reminded me of DNA. Just wanted to share that LOO inspired observation.

And here is another:

[Image: 7196578530_efa69b95e4_c.jpg]

A long exposure from 18 images taken on the International Space Station. I found it neat that the prism effect on our atmosphere only contained red through green rays.

There was a lot of these photos taken and they are neat!
ISS Long Exposure photo set on Flickr

Here is a link to where I found the neat "Planets with trails" image:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread638674/pg9

Fun stuff, just wanted to shareSmile
That first picture is freaky. "What is there in the background? Bah, just a bunch of galaxies, son."
that is beautiful!
You will find Solar Systems to take on a Helical or Vortex type orbit as transits are made through the various 'areas' of the Galaxy;

[Image: tumblr_mbgbrh3IP11qbpwkro2_400.gif]

You may find a certain Fractal pattern appearing. The Helical pattern of DNA or Vortex imprints of creation may affirm such a stance;

[Image: Earth+Is+Not+Orbiting+The+Sun.jpg]

[Image: PLanetary_Vortex_orbits_web2.jpg]

Suddenly the 'Ascension Spiral' of the Earth makes much more sense.

Tongue.
Except those descriptions are 1D space/time, container-based only and do not address the higher densities, the new spectrum of vibrations, the individual cycles of the planets (which travel separately), nor the role of time/space.
Quote:"What is there in the background? Bah, just a bunch of galaxies, son."

Haha, noice!

___

Great follow up post Horuseus. I love the images and gif. Thats a tough graphic to find and you posted some great ones, thanks for that.

Quote:Suddenly the 'Ascension Spiral' of the Earth makes much more sense.

exactly, the endless supply of analogies really puts wind in my sails. This one could go on and on for sureSmile