Bring4th

Full Version: Simple Solution for Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
32.1 Thus we see protection being very simple. Give thanksgiving for each moment. See the self and the other-self as Creator. Open the heart. Always know the light and praise it. This is all the protection necessary.
I have found some of the comments to be directed more than "one size fits all". Some will not have this "automated" protection (definitely not same percentages) as a way to speed up the process to re-membrance, taking up position to work within "purpose".
(11-06-2012, 02:22 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]32.1 Thus we see protection being very simple. Give thanksgiving for each moment. See the self and the other-self as Creator. Open the heart. Always know the light and praise it. This is all the protection necessary.

that is a beautiful sentiment.
Believing that you live in safe Universe is also great. It's the ultimate security tip
Personally, I think it's a mistake to assume the protections are "automatic." Remember, we can't escape the burdens/responsibilities of free will. A loving Creator may help ensure there are always doors open to those who need help, but it's still up to an individual entity to recognize those doors and consciously decide to take steps through them.

I'm reminded of an old Christian joke that illustrates the idea. A terrible flood hits a city, and a devoted Believer climbs onto his roof to escape the rising waters. After awhile, a boat floats along by his house, and the captain invites him onboard. But the Believer refuses, saying that God will save him. The waters rise higher, and a helicopter spots the Believer. Again, he's asked to get onboard, and again he refuses saying that God will save him. Finally, the waters get so high that he drowns.

Upon going to heaven, he asks St Peter why God did not save him. And Peter says, "We sent you boat and a helicopter! What else did you expect us to do?!"

The Creator opens doors, but the choice to walk through them is still ours alone.
It is simple and all that's needed, even though it took several years to fully appreciate. It has a relationship to vital energy.. "The vital energy may be seen to be that deep love of life or life experiences such as the beauty of creation and the appreciation of other-selves and the distortions of your co-Creators’ making which are of beauty."
(03-16-2015, 04:11 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]It is simple and all that's needed, even though it took several years to fully appreciate. It has a relationship to vital energy.. "The vital energy may be seen to be that deep love of life or life experiences such as the beauty of creation and the appreciation of other-selves and the distortions of your co-Creators’ making which are of beauty."

That is a beautiful quote Icaro.  Which session is it?

Beauty and deepening love remind me of Divine feminine and the Tree of Life.  It is very empowering, I think.
(03-16-2015, 07:18 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]That is a beautiful quote Icaro.  Which session is it?

Beauty and deepening love remind me of Divine feminine and the Tree of Life.  It is very empowering, I think.

It's from 63.7. Yes empowering yet simple as well.
(11-06-2012, 02:22 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]32.1 Thus we see protection being very simple. Give thanksgiving for each moment. See the self and the other-self as Creator. Open the heart. Always know the light and praise it. This is all the protection necessary.

I've always liked this quote.

When one is constantly focused on appreciation, there are no activations of vibrations of lack, thus no manifestations of lack can enter your experience and stay around.

It really is the best protection.  There is no assertion in a universe based on attraction.  Your consciousness is magnetic to consciousness that is similar in nature, thus if your thoughts, which are just he shape of your consciousness at any given time, are focused on what you appreciate, you are attracting, or manifesting more of that which to appreciate.

Of course, we are human, and do not have perfect control of our attention -- our thoughts -- but it never hurts to practice.   Smile
That's gotta be one of the most profound quotes ever, out of everything Ra said.
The forms may change, but the Atman is always whole and perfect.
(03-09-2015, 05:15 PM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]Believing that you live in safe Universe is also great. It's the ultimate security tip

A safe and loving Universe.  Yes!

I_Am_The_One

The entire universe is built on thought. "original thought" So what you are seeking has to do with thought. your perception of how you see the universe. Examine how the universe is presented to you, in our societal construct on earth. everything is presented as seperated and unalive. Ra states that the entire creation is alive. So instead of seeing a dead world full of random occurences. Imagine a much more beautiful universe. Entities sacrafice daily for us to live. Every time you eat. Something gave itself for you to continue. Turn your attention to your own body. It is composed of millions of cells, imagine these cells are actually living creatures. They have a reality of their own. They work together and actually all the cells and parts equal up into "you." The entire universe is just like that, just expanded greatly. Cells form a human, humans and wildlife and everything equals up into planet earth. The planets and the sun euals into a solar system, and so on. They all have there own reality. Just because there reality is not like your reality. Does not mean it is not alive. The function of thought or conscience is what is living. Expand your view. I am trying to myself. Love to all. IATC

I_Am_The_One

I would agree belief is very important. Just like my synopsis above, everything is alive. The reason that each portion functions in such and such a way. Is because the belief in the current perception. Just as you sit here and read this as a human being. You are the creator. The apparent "separation" that you feel or see. Is do to the perception that you believe. The creator set many things in place for such belief to be. The reality is that it starts small and becomes the larger. This is why the Foundation is so important. Your nuclei in your cells believe they are nuclei. cells believe they need oxygen. These small things add up into the larger perception. The small portions adding up into larger portions is actually a way of allowing so much differentials between portions. Thus allowing a whole subtle layer of seeming separation. Love to all IATC