Bring4th

Full Version: Stumbling in the dark.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I wish to say that it is both helpful and profoundly relieving to know that there are others on this planet experiencing similar things. I am eternally grateful to have found my way here and send you all greetings of love.

I found my way to the Ra material and Law of One books by the way of reading another book. Though I do not remember the name of that book, I do remember the author briefly mentioned the Law of One books and because the name stuck with me, I looked it up. Of course I was delighted to find that the library by my house carried all of the books. Upon reading the first chapter of the first book, I felt something inside me break (in a good way) in recognition. Though I've read previous channeling material and many books on spiritual evolution, something this time, in this material, struck a nerve. Particularily the information on Wanderers.

All of my life I've felt alone, even among loved ones, and completely and utterly misunderstood. And while I have many friends and often find myself in communites of wonderful people, there has always been an underlying feeling of extreme isolation and loneliness.

My life has been a series of stumbling through a jungle, trying to find my path. Throughout the devastating lows and euphoric highs, I've always felt an inner push/pull towards some higher purpose for being here. This was only intensified upon a near-death experience (22 day coma) when I was 15. And while at 28 I'm still striving to give meaning to my life, it has been immensely helpful to remember that we are all One.

I'm only just beginning to awaken, and it doesn't make it any easier (sometimes it seems more difficult), but I'm happy to know that there IS a reason for being here and while the path of a Wanderer is often a lonely one, it helps to know that there are others out there.

Thank you.
-Jennifer
Welcome, Jennifer Smile. Seems like being 'awakened' to higher purpose could bring about new connections to people (who share similar beliefs, values, hopes & dreams, purpose) and wonderful opportunities for learning!
(11-06-2012, 06:34 PM)paragonphoenix Wrote: [ -> ]All of my life I've felt alone, even among loved ones, and completely and utterly misunderstood...

My life has been a series of stumbling through a jungle, trying to find my path. Throughout the devastating lows and euphoric highs, I've always felt an inner push/pull towards some higher purpose for being here...

This fits so exactly my background before awakening that I could have written it in my 'wanderer story'. Great to have you with us.Smile
Welcome.
I wish you the very best in your journey
Happy to have you here, paragonphoenix!
Welcome to B4 Jennifer ,D

Its an utter joy to know that finding this place and learning about wanderers has lifted a burden from you!
Huh that was a lot in one sentence BigSmile

But I mean it Heart

Yes there is meaning and you have much to look forward to Smile

Thank you for the love, may you're path bring you peace .)
I love when new people come to share in the energies of this place. Welcome Jennifer!

Jimhu

(11-06-2012, 06:34 PM)paragonphoenix Wrote: [ -> ]First off, I wish to say that it is both helpful and profoundly relieving to know that there are others on this planet experiencing similar things. I am eternally grateful to have found my way here and send you all greetings of love.

I found my way to the Ra material and Law of One books by the way of reading another book. Though I do not remember the name of that book, I do remember the author briefly mentioned the Law of One books and because the name stuck with me, I looked it up. Of course I was delighted to find that the library by my house carried all of the books. Upon reading the first chapter of the first book, I felt something inside me break (in a good way) in recognition. Though I've read previous channeling material and many books on spiritual evolution, something this time, in this material, struck a nerve. Particularily the information on Wanderers.

All of my life I've felt alone, even among loved ones, and completely and utterly misunderstood. And while I have many friends and often find myself in communites of wonderful people, there has always been an underlying feeling of extreme isolation and loneliness.

My life has been a series of stumbling through a jungle, trying to find my path. Throughout the devastating lows and euphoric highs, I've always felt an inner push/pull towards some higher purpose for being here. This was only intensified upon a near-death experience (22 day coma) when I was 15. And while at 28 I'm still striving to give meaning to my life, it has been immensely helpful to remember that we are all One.

I'm only just beginning to awaken, and it doesn't make it any easier (sometimes it seems more difficult), but I'm happy to know that there IS a reason for being here and while the path of a Wanderer is often a lonely one, it helps to know that there are others out there.

Thank you.
-Jennifer

Thanks for sharing about the lonliness and being misunderstood. I have felt this way all of my life around family, peers, significant others in relationships, etc. The Law of One material helped me to understand there are others who feel and have lived the same way. I am new to the spiritual life also, not just new to this site. Most of all there is a reason for the lonely feelings before and during the awakening.
Jennifer, your intro is the most succinct description of being a Wanderer I have read here. I applaud it and welcome you to your new circle of friends.
U are loved dear and u are not alone Heart

norral Heart