Bring4th

Full Version: Awakening of a young soul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there all, I'd like to share my story of how I awakened to the Law of One. My name is Clifford, born on the 29th February 1996 and raised in Sydney, Australia. Till this day I still feel this sense of difference, being one of very few to be named Clifford and born on day of leapyear.

I was born as the youngest into an family with two older brothers, one being diagnosed with slight autism. I guess I already felt a sense of difference to many of the other families that I've seen. A sad thing I have to admit, I began my childhood being quite selfish, usually manipulating my autistic brother to benefit myself through. My autistic brother being really loving and supportive with similar properties of a wanderer, was always kind to do what I ask him, which led me into the habit of maniuplating. I grew up learning to refrain from his service and to respect him more through catalysts of my parents.

I remembered through my childhood, I unconsciously developed a weird paradigm where I believed, everyone around me were like computer bots and I felt like I was the only player alive. I was thinking back then that this was some negative greeting that developed from playing too much computer games and that it was pretty messed up. The affect of these thoughts led me to senses of alienation. As I grew up, these thought soon dissapated.
At age of 12, I began secondary school which was when things got more intense for me. Primary school was like a breeze and I got along with everyone. In secondary school, I felt a major sense of disconnection due to not knowing barely anyone and I guess it was my weird name. Sooner, I began to get along with the groups of friends, but I still know that they think I'm weird sometimes, especially of how have conversations about really 'out of the blue' topics and things.

Then I think it was late 2010, I began moving into New Age stuff and started with lucid dreaming and chakra meditation. I had very little success in these two areas due to being too lazy and eventually resumed back to school life. Then in 2011, I was introduced to David Wilcock's material about the 2012 quantum shift. I really enjoyed watching all of his scientific presentation and it was until he mentioned the book called Law of One, that it immediately sparked an interest for me. After researching David's Law of One study guide, everything suddenly made sense to me and I then strived to live as the Creator as they say.

It was after that the Law of One material that I experieced intense catalysts, most of them from my parents, where I reacted very aggressive and negative towards where at one point I decided to strive towards the negative polarity and began isolating myself from everyone. It was only during on one day I decided to return to meditation, that the darkness of my ego decided to fade away. This was done through through one of my favorite quotes of the Law of One' In forgiveness, lies the stoppage of the wheel of karma'. I later soon rejoiced to my family and behaved lovingly towards them. It was from that day onwards that I'm finally free from stress and grateful to serve joy to others.

I thank you all for reading, and wish you peace.
Welcome vilst3r Smile
Welcome vilst3r, so happy you are here with us and that you decided to stop the wheel of karma!
Welcome Clifford .)

Thank you for sharing of you're journey.
Cool.
Hello Clifford, welcome to the forum.

I agree with your sentiments regarding "new age" stuff. I think it's a goofy label to use considering these truths are ancient and eternal.