Bring4th

Full Version: Ask A Wanderer...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I planned on writing something for all of you, but now I am here and I have nothing which feels important or meaningful enough to volunteer. So here's how I'll do this; please ask me any questions about me, my life, or anything you wish to know from me; I will answer as I can and add the material to this first post when appropriate. This feels more comfortable to me. Please ask freely! BigSmile

[Updated from post #4]
To get things started, I suppose it is necessary that I start with something...

As I have grown up, I have been considered smart, creative, and gifted by my teachers, and to some extent, my peers. I was picked on by some kids, but ultimately all those experiences have given me benefits in understanding others. You could say I have been gradually "awakening" all of my life so far, and I am still very much in the process. About four to five years ago, I emerged from a biblical Christian belief system, into the "larger world" of truths within truths. I retain the faith that I developed while following Christianity, that all is ultimately as it should be, and that God and/or the Universe will not absolutely destroy or imprison me for honestly seeking Truth, even if that truth not be of any one belief system. It is this faith that gave me the courage to seek in the first place. So perhaps around that time, or leading up to it, was my "awakening", if you define awakening as "when one becomes aware of one's awareness". Some seem to have believed me to be somewhat wise, but I tread carefully upon that premise, feeling that I must be careful about how much value I place on my own words as compared to another's words. I have had no metaphysical experiences so powerful or obvious that they "prooved" to me the existence of such things, but I have chosen to believe because it feels true, and I have always felt an inner resonance with the concept of "Magic". I have recently turned eighteen, and thus am at a somewhat pivotal point in my life. Free from the imposed structure of school, I now can choose my path, and I am considering this very closely. I desire to be prepared for whatever "honor/duties" I may have agreed to upon entering this life, and so I desire to awaken as much as possible. For this purpose, I am working to wake up and shake off the grogginess.

[Updated from post #14]
A few years ago (perhaps when I was 15), while riding the schoolbus home for the day, a strange thought surfaced lightly in my mind, which I did not understand. It was seemingly addressed directly to me, as if it were not my thought, but a cryptic message. The sentance was, "Every story you have ever read is true." I did not understand... how could that be? The thought kept surfacing in my mind as if my own but not. It only faded once I made the intention/response that I would "keep that in mind". I did not immediately accept it as truth, but I agreed to consider and be aware of that possibility, and the "message" faded in response. This experience had some effect on my growth, in that I was fascinated by the aspect of infinity it suggested. If every story I've ever read is true, then why not everything I have ever imagined, and even could imagine, and beyond? This message, combined with other events and, of couse, my very nature, lead me to contemplate some things.

The contemplation lead me to form and bring these reasonings together (among others):
Everything Exists. - the statement of Unity and Infinity. I invite all to contemplate this statement as a potentially useful excercise.
Nothing does not Exist. - as I would later read from Ra, "There is no nothingness." I also invite the contemplation of this concept. If you wish, try to imagine nothingness.[/b] Is it possible?
Existence is infinite.
(Therefore) Everything is Infinite.
God is infinite.
(Therefore) God is Existence.
(Therefore) God is Everything.
(Therefore) Nothing is not God.

Of course, these statements border on the limits of our language's ability to describe.
To quote an old horse trader, "One cannot be both buyer and seller". If you don't know what you want to talk about, neither do we...

ayadew

Can you attempt to understand that no understanding can come from this density? BigSmile
I recognise the wisdom in what you say, peregrinus. I am here to to make such mistakes, and to learn from them. I, like all, am "doing my best". Like many things, this is partially an experiment.

For the sake of argument, you might consider this akin to an auction. The "price" begins at zero. I hope to provide the information about myself that others might find valuable, and this is an attempt to do so; but I realize that it's hard to vote at an auction if you don't know what the "goods" are... essentially it boils down to this; is there anything that someone would like to know about me without me volunteering? Do others find this form of exchange awkward? For now I would like to see what anyone might want to know, if anything.

To get things started, I suppose it is necessary that I start with something...

As I have grown up, I have been considered smart, creative, and gifted by my teachers, and to some extent, my peers. I was picked on by some kids, but ultimately all those experiences have given me benefits in understanding others. You could say I have been gradually "awakening" all of my life so far, and I am still very much in the process. About four to five years ago, I emerged from a biblical Christian belief system, into the "larger world" of truths within truths. I retain the faith that I developed while following Christianity, that all is ultimately as it should be, and that God and/or the Universe will not absolutely destroy or imprison me for honestly seeking Truth, even if that truth not be of any one belief system. It is this faith that gave me the courage to seek in the first place. So perhaps around that time, or leading up to it, was my "awakening", if you define awakening as "when one becomes aware of one's awareness". Some seem to have believed me to be somewhat wise, but I tread carefully upon that premise, feeling that I must be careful about how much value I place on my own words as compared to another's words. I have had no metaphysical experiences so powerful or obvious that they "prooved" to me the existence of such things, but I have chosen to believe because it feels true, and I have always felt an inner resonance with the concept of "Magic". I have recently turned eighteen, and thus am at a somewhat pivotal point in my life. Free from the imposed structure of school, I now can choose my path, and I am considering this very closely. I desire to be prepared for whatever "honor/duties" I may have agreed to upon entering this life, and so I desire to awaken as much as possible. For this purpose, I am working to wake up and shake off the grogginess.

ayadew Wrote:Can you attempt to understand that no understanding can come from this density? BigSmile
I can, and am trying as I type this... I am tempted to respond with "Understanding comes from all, as all is ultimately One," but I think that might be an avoidance tactic in this case (whether the statement is true or not). I can attempt to understand that which I can comprehend, and I'm not sure I entirely comprehend the intended meaning of your question. BigSmile
I would suggest that the term we use here of awakening is the awakening of being an entity of unity, of understanding we are no more nor less than every other entity in the the One Creator's infinity. We all began as one, and all will return to one. All is the One Creator.

What ayadew meant was that this density is not meant for understanding. It is meant to make a choice either positive, negative, or none at all. Understanding will come in the fifth density. This is the density of free will, of living.

As a wanderer our contract is simply to increase the vibrational frequency of all on earth by attraction of light. This light is then given off and available to others of earth.

You will have to seek, as you do, for the best method by which you may fulfil that, but simply put, it is in living life to the fullest; living outside the box as it were. Take the scenic route, smell the flowers, live in the moment. I shall say no more because I have already said too much. Seek and ye shall find.

fairyfarmgirl

Peregrinus: you speak the truth that is so challenging to understand as a Wanderer and/or star seed. Thank you.

fairyfarmgirl
(11-13-2009, 02:44 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]As a wanderer our contract is simply to increase the vibrational frequency of all on earth by attraction of light. This light is then given off and available to others of earth.
One might say wanderers are here for reasons of... Ambiance.... Smile

I'm joking of course, but Peregrinus put his finger on the relevant spot here I think.. Sometimes wanderers have acted needlessly messianic. As if our sole existence revolves around saving the planet. And I think we've all at some point wondered if we were put here for some higher purpose and if so, then what? And should we study martial arts or economy to accomplish it? Wink

That said, there's enough saving to be done... And since we're here no sense on not lending the occasional hand right? We're part of humanity too... And for me that's the more humble yet essentially the important part of the wanderer duality.
peregrinus Wrote:I would suggest that the term we use here of awakening is the awakening of being an entity of unity, of understanding we are no more nor less than every other entity in the the One Creator's infinity. We all began as one, and all will return to one. All is the One Creator.
In that case I must say that I know *of* Unity, I have faith in Unity, but I do not fully understand it. So in this context I would say that I am seeking my awakening. I desire to be able to serve others honestly, without feeling it to be a "chore", but I am not yet there.

peregrinus Wrote:What ayadew meant was that this density is not meant for understanding. It is meant to make a choice either positive, negative, or none at all. Understanding will come in the fifth density. This is the desnity of free will, of living.
Your explanation is helpful. I still do not understand, however, so it seems I am not there yet. This confuses me, because I have made much effort in my life so far to understand others, and this has been on of my driving forces toward the Law of One. I desire to serve, and understanding has seems to be a natural strength for me, so I pursue it. I don't know where it comes from; it feels like I am remembering things I may have spent much longer learning "elsewhere" (higher densities? other incarnations?). I pusue it because it feels like it relates to my purpose for being here, and to me it's not that important where it comes from, as long as it brings me closer to the service I am here to perform.

Perhaps I am simply a bit naive; I desire to "know what I'm doing" as I raise my frequency, or at least to learn along the way. I associate increases in my understanding with increases in my awareness, which I associate with an increase in vibration. So far it seems to fit Ra's description of "the call", as the more I become aware, the faster further awareness seems to come.

fairyfarmgirl

I read somewhere once that the Law of One means the elite riding in a private jet plane and waited on and pampered is filled with the same Light as the child in poverty with flies crawling on its face... both are of the Source Energy... Thus, part of a greater unified force of Energy: This is how I see the Law of One... All are of the same Source Energy.

--fairyfarmgirl
Yes; I like say that The Spark shines from within the center of all things - the radiant Spark of the Infinite Creator. Every atom, every cell, every person, planet, star, and so on. Even our very consciousness is created as light from the Spark Within shines and refracts.

We are the Spark, the Spark is the Creator, and the Creator is One.

We are all part of a self-reflecting fractal...

EDIT: Peregrinus and ayadew, I found a quote that relates to your comments about understanding; this helped to clarify. I thank Quantum because I found the quote in one of his/her older posts.
Ra Wrote:Questioner: I am assuming that it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

Questioner: That is a very important point. I used the wrong word. What I meant to say was that I believed that it was not necessary for an entity to be consciously aware of the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
My intent is not to negate what ayadew said; my interpretation is that while understanding may not be "of" this density, we do indeed learn/grow/unlock understanding while here. These words are but symbols, however; I know I do not understand, and indeed it is that very realization that has continually catalyzed my desire to seek. When I realized and admitted to myself several years ago that I didn't honestly "know" that the Bible was true, I began to give myself permission to step beyond it, pace by pace. I suppose what I really mean to say is; while I realize that I do not understand, I still seek to understand, precisely for that reason. If it is true that I cannot find understanding in this dimension/density, then I trust that my seeking will propel me into and through many lessons, and beyond, by the mounting power of the calling.

Brittany

For someone who has nothing to say, your words have struck a deep chord within me. You seem very awake and I resonate with your words. It seems you and I have a lot in common, even more so than what I share with the rest of this site. Welcome, and don't ever be afraid to say what's on your mind here. We are all teachers and students at the same time, and every opinion and experience has tremendous value.
(11-16-2009, 06:09 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]You seem very awake and I resonate with your words.
I am only awake enough to know that I am still asleep. It is well one can find themself within another's sleeping murmurs. Wink

I thank You as I thank All.

ayadew

My only intention with my first post was to start a theme you could build upon, because the thread had a certain lack of such... Smile It seems to have worked well!
Thank you for being you.
(11-17-2009, 04:25 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]My only intention with my first post was to start a theme you could build upon, because the thread had a certain lack of such... Smile It seems to have worked well!
Thank you for being you.
Thank You for being Me... and Us for being We! Wink

Essentially, I had wished to speak, but had nothing to say at the time. So I said very little with the intention of speaking later regardless of the outcome of my experiment. My experiment was an attempt to try an unusual and alternate method of being of service with my experiences.

That said, I am now ready to add another detail to my story, which I shall also copy into the first post.

A few years ago (perhaps when I was 15), while riding the schoolbus home for the day, a strange thought surfaced lightly in my mind, which I did not understand. It was seemingly addressed directly to me, as if it were not my thought, but a cryptic message. The sentance was, "Every story you have ever read is true." I did not understand... how could that be? The thought kept surfacing in my mind as if my own but not. It only faded once I made the intention/response that I would "keep that in mind". I did not immediately accept it as truth, but I agreed to consider and be aware of that possibility, and the "message" faded in response. This experience had some effect on my growth, in that I was fascinated by the aspect of infinity it suggested. If every story I've ever read is true, then why not everything I have ever imagined, and even could imagine, and beyond? This message, combined with other events and, of couse, my very nature, lead me to contemplate some things.

The contemplation lead me to form and bring these reasonings together (among others):
Everything Exists. - the statement of Unity and Infinity. I invite all to contemplate this statement as a potentially useful excercise.
Nothing does not Exist. - as I would later read from Ra, "There is no nothingness." I also invite the contemplation of this concept. If you wish, try to imagine nothingness. Is it possible?
Existence is infinite
(Therefore) Everything is Infinite.
God is infinite.
(Therefore) God is Existence.
(Therefore) God is Everything.
(Therefore) Nothing is not God.

Of course, these statements border on the limits of our language's ability to describe.

All blessings to all. BigSmile

ayadew

I can understand your intention with your post.
I had a similar experience, although not in your path of conclusions. I will attempt you outline it.
It started around the same age as you with a variation of the classic thought that all is relative, manifested as: "Everything is what you make it to be." The circumstances of this thought was 'strange' also. Smile

Relativity implies subjectivity -> reality/perception is subjective -> paradoxes exists since two subjective realities can oppose eachother -> paradoxes can only exist in an infinite system -> infinite cannot exist without unity else infinity means nothing -> you are infinity and unity because you are part of this -> everyone is God.
Although we cannot gain true "understanding" here in 3rd density of the nature of reality/God/all that is, we can get to know more about ourselves through the balancing exercises that Ra taught.

We can become more whole by working with our projections and activating the chakras. This is the adventure of living and responding in as true a vibration as possible.

Recently I have been wondering which direction to follow and i became "turned on" by the new Michael Jackson movie about his creative process. For me, this feeling of excitement is the key to my growth (my next step), as well as seeing repeated patterns and dealing with the old stumbling blocks of catalyst.

The Sufis say wisdom without feeling is like dry tea leaves; we need the hot water of feelings to activate the tea and be able to imbibe it and pass it on to others.

We are like instruments being played. Are you a harp? a violin? Do harps need to "know" anything?
Concerning chakras and activations... a few years ago I had an experience where it was as if "crystalized light" was shining outward from a white ball of light in my chest. I had almost no knowledge about chakras at the time, butI wonder now if it might have been my heart chakra. I felt very energized by this, but I have never to my satisfaction determined what this was. Any ideas?

Brittany

sylverone, I am a writer, and I remember the exact moment I realized that not only the stories I read, but the ones I create, are real...not in a way I can see firsthand, but still as real as you and I. It was the first time I've really seen the Creator in myself. I always considered my stories to be paltry fantasies, but now I realize I am creating my own worlds, and I am much more careful with the respect that I give those worlds. It is truly a mind-blowing experience when you realize how alive and real and infinite the world is. For me, it has been one of the greatest sources of joy I have ever managed to attain in this life.

On the topic of chakras, I have constantly felt a tugging sensation at the top of my head lately. Sometimes there is also an intense tingling that seems to start behind my 3rd eye and go up into the top of my head. I think I read somewhere that this can have to do with Kundalini, but I'm not sure. It seems like chakras can activate in all sorts of weird ways and produce a variety of interesting experiences. Anyone know more?