Bring4th

Full Version: Grey Strategies and Operations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have moved back into telepathic communications. I find that during work I can pretty much speak clearly (in my head) and it will speak clearly back. It described itself to be a reptilian created grey. So while I decided to look up info about this type of grey it brought me to bibliotecapleyades.net which a great many of my searches will take me to. Reading this also made me think about another converstaion I had on this forum where I am repeatedly told it is impossible to do what they believe to be impossible. I really enjoy this site, and curious as to how it came about with so much obvious information.

Quote:The exercise of domination and enslavement of planetary populations is expressed as “service to self" ( as opposed to “service to others“) and creates power for that group. Inherent in “service to self” is a rapid dissipation of the power of the civilization, due to the downward spiraling which is always the result of Games of Negativity and Limitation.

The atrophied state of mind these games induce contributes toward the disintegration of their social memory complex and group consciousness.

The Earth is somewhat unique in that it has a broad spectrum of beings of several density levels and race-types. It is inhabited inside, outside, and in the atmosphere in thousands of hidden little pockets and time-stream projections.

The process of conquering a planet involves location of beings that vibrate in resonance with their vibrational frequency.

These located beings are then told that they are the Elite or Chosen Ones who will conquer or lead the human race and rule the world for their Grey masters. Often the located beings are physically taken aboard craft and given physical examinations, provided with implants, given accelerated data through inculcation methods that will help them serve the Greys.

The function of an Elite is to decimate portions of its own race in an effort to reduce populations to manageable limits so the remainder can be easily controlled. The Nazi-Jew scenario is a good example of the Grey modus operandi. They also controlled the Imperial Japanese Empire and are generally responsible for most aggression between human groupings on the planet.

Humans have generally been deceived into playing victim-games of negativity, self-limitation, self-denigration and destruction. The games that the Greys are trying to enforce are games of co-version and secrets, as well as hidden standards.

All activities are conducted on a “playing field” which is limited by the attention span and the scope of awareness of the Players.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_a...n_18za.htm

Quote:The Earth is somewhat unique in that it has a broad spectrum of beings of several density levels and race-types. It is inhabited inside, outside, and in the atmosphere in thousands of hidden little pockets and time-stream projections.
This comment here is something that I find important for the use of information gathering and understanding. What we believe to be "privacy" only exists as an illusion in 3D. Everything/everyone is aware of myself and my workings, yet because of shielding only positive or neutral entities may openly communicate with me.
loving bibpley
i love the idea of less limitation

Unbound

All sounds normal to me. Smile

Oh, and there are Greys that are not "elite" polarized.
I've run into that site several times I have yet to read it through though.
This morning I noticed one of those holographic boxes you mentioned previously.

It was hanging in my son's room, was bluish-indigo-white in colour. What would this type of box be communicating?

(11-07-2012, 11:48 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I've run into that site several times I have yet to read it through though.

There is a ton of good and bad info on that site....would take a lifetime to read it all! It's a great inventory for trawling through....
(11-07-2012, 03:50 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I really enjoy this site, and curious as to how it came about with so much obvious information.
Just one thing, any 4D "strategy" is not going to be known by any 3D entity. They don't think with even close to the same limitations. So basically you have projection at work and it is basically all learning about the self.

Brittany

So the obvious answer is to stop playing the self-victimization fear game. The longer we see ourselves as victims of evil forces, the longer that reality perpetuates itself. Orion (or whatever you want to call it/them/etc.) is just another abusive husband/dad who has us tricked into thinking that we're helpless, when in fact we each contain infinite power within our being- power that doesn't need a special ritual or psychic abilities to be activated.

Why do we become obsessed with negative entities/demons/whatever, and tend to attribute any misfortune to negative attack? Because it makes us feel special? Because it is a relief from the responsibility of realizing that any and all catalyst stems from within the self? All power the controlling forces have, they have because it was willingly given, because we are afraid, ashamed and even lazy. Does that relieve them of their karma? No. Does it relieve us of our responsibility? Absolutely not.

I played the fear game more than most I know, and it never did me a lick of good. Focusing on that part of Creation did not help me one little, tiny bit. In fact, it put me in the mental hospital and nearly caused me to take my own life. Then I learned that the solution was as simple as changing my train of thought. Accepting the responsibility of the lessons offered to me and refusing to play a victim deserving of sympathy and coddling transformed my life completely. No more demons in the closet. I simply don't have those experiences anymore, because I've left no place in my life for them to fester.

"Negative greetings" are not mindless attacks on a helpless, innocent victim, but opportunities to learn one's own weaknesses and strengthen one's own armor. If they're getting in, you've got a hole somewhere. Be thankful for the opportunity to improve yourself, then shut the door and don't look back.

All IMO, as usual.

Avocado

That's a site that lead me here. I forgot how I found it. There are a lot of enjoyable reads. That article is interesting. I wish I had access to a real galaxy Wikipedia so I could look up alien animals.
awesome post Lynn

besides greys are cuddly
That victim mentality thing is one of the things that bothered me in LOO. Maybe not what Ra said, but the way the group were taking it.
(11-07-2012, 09:26 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]All sounds normal to me. Smile

Oh, and there are Greys that are not "elite" polarized.

That is what I have the most experience with.BigSmile

(11-08-2012, 01:09 AM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]That's a site that lead me here. I forgot how I found it. There are a lot of enjoyable reads. That article is interesting.
Trying to find specific info about my lineage and a friend pointed me there. There is a lot of info there that does not easily come up on search engines for me.

(11-08-2012, 12:40 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Orion (or whatever you want to call it/them/etc.)

Personally I call it religion. BigSmile
Dolores Cannon talks about people having positive contact with grey looking beings. Perhaps they are not of "Orion"...

Unbound

I have a lot of difficulties with the concept of labelling "the bad guys" as "Orion", because I know there are certainly beings of Orion which are positively polarized.

The Greys are supposedly from the system of Zeta Reticuli (at least the ones involved with our planet), and they are said to be excellent planetary managers. Now, as far as I have understood, the Greys themselves are also under enslavement from a faction of beings which originate in Alpha Draconis. This is thus supposedly a "reptilian" or draconic faction. This draconic faction is opposed by another draconic faction of the same system, which is the group I trace some of my own connections to.

From what I have come to understand of the Greys they were once "Humans" whom basically put all of their energy in to mental and cognitive processes, and could be looked at as a manifestation of an absolutely left-brained mode of thinking over time. While of course they still have hearts, and some form of emotion, it is heavily suppressed, and there are those whom could perhaps be called "paradigm breakers" in their own system.

It musn't be thought that we are working towards only our own freedom, the freedom for many may come from the work being done on Earth right now.
ugh, to even think of a pure left brained being... i know though that they explored that to enrichen the all and all that. aren't they looking for a way to bring back their right brain though?

Unbound

We can help them by assisting to open their hearts by calling to them in love, by opening our hearts to them, we can open their hearts.
that's nice

Brittany

I've worked with some of the "positive greys" in dreams and meditation, and have considered that I am likely from this race. I have long stared up at the Orion constellation and thought "home". Learning WTF to do with this emotional stuff seems to be a big lesson in this life. I feel emotions in the extreme (bipolar disorder, anyone?), but they are like foreign entities that crash against me then recede before I can make any real sense of them.

I 100% believe that not everyone of Orion heritage is a part of the so-called "Orion Empire". To lump any species/root race of beings into a single polarity is an absurd notion to me.

Unbound

Yes, they are looking for a way to free themselves, which is why some of them are "rebels" and even here on Earth seeking help from those who are open to them and do not fear them.

Just like us humans, there is a diversity in their beliefs and thoughts.
(11-08-2012, 03:06 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ](bipolar disorder, anyone?)

I can't say I know anything about "bipolar", I wonder if you would be interested in researching monatomic gold for balancing the hemispheres?

As far as greys go, I have not interacted with more than the machine/robotic type. Each grey I have communicated with was either created for my use, or was used as a communicator that had no "identity". The latest interaction involved a reptilian type which I suppose was created by a reptilian "identity".

I have also found more than one source creates these greys, as in they do not appear to only come from one system.

Also, this latest experience also mentally clicked with the archon texts in the dead sea scrolls. The description of archons were an unblinking black eyed fetus or reptile. from a certain perspective that fetus sounds like a small grey.

Then there is this.
Quote:The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

24.10 Questioner: Could you state some of those?

Ra: [Cough.] I am Ra. This is information which you may discover. However, we will briefly point the way by indicating the so-called wheel within a wheel and the cherubim with sleepless eye.

Unbound

I think that it's worth mentioning that some Greys may be thought-form projections, while others may be individual entities.
AHA, just asked my guides and a huge rush of energy shot into me. Some of the cherubim described in the bible are depictions of greys. Awesome LoL!

(11-08-2012, 03:36 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I think that it's worth mentioning that some Greys may be thought-form projections, while others may be individual entities.

Yeah I am sure, it is only my own experience that is limited to the thought form type, and as of yet no negatives.

I always ask about polarity, and when there is neither I ask what density. When there is no polarity it always comes to be above duality.
Reptilians and Greys were revered in the ancient times, e.g., the Wandijinas & the dragon matriarchs in polynesia

Wandjinas of Australia
What are the Wandjinas?
[Image: 20ixsnd.jpg]

Mo'oinanea & Kihawahine, the powerful dragon matriarchs who hailed from Ke'alohilani, somewhere above the clouds... shaped land and protected people.
[Image: 555.jpg]

3D parody of Orion tyrants

Orion intimidation in Rapanui ("sun-fortified-village-big"):
[Image: Moai.jpg]

Brittany

LOL. I'm sure they have servants to vacuum their chintzy rugs for them. :p