Bring4th

Full Version: Spacetime hurts now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Avocado

I was listening to a Duncan Trussel podcast found here

-> http://duncantrussell.com/emil-amos/#/va...ssion_id=0

Near the end he was talking about Ram Dass. He said we become half enlightened and wake up to the fact that life is more like a video game. He described the negative experience of this. You can no longer enjoy life because you understand the simulation or video game analogy and in essence you are in a state of prolonged death. You are ready to pass into timespace but are still here and now.

Now when I apply my spiritual practice onto this scenario it is not as bad and I have room for optimism. I still perceive purpose behind my suffering within spacetime however It still feels unpleasant.

I wouldn't say I am "half-enlightened". I would say however that I am lightened. I have a light-hearted approach to life because it is a video game but I'm having a difficult time drawing strength from this right now. Duncan pretty much summed up how I feel beautifully. Some days I wake up and feel a crisis where I want this all to cease. This goes beyond the simplicity of mere suicide. I feel I can do nothing. I can only be present. I've made much progress over the past humpteendozen moons, but it sure hurts and sure feels slow.

I feel ill. Sick with too much energy and too little simultaneously. I'm sick of thinking. I'm frustrated and sad. I dislike not being comfortable with myself as a person. I'm even frustrated writing this because I feel I will be misunderstood. I hate yellow ray catalyst. It's been so difficult for me to integrate. Crying is my only form of relief but I need other people to cry nowadays. I need a shoulder to cry on. When I cry I stop beating myself up and feel compassion for myself. I only get this release when talking to my Mom and therapist. I just feel I cannot be completely open with them, like I could you, because they wouldn't understand my view of the world. I'm even tearing up a little typing this because I know that you will read this so in a way I am crying on your shoulder. It seems I have found my purpose for writing this post. Thank you friends.

.:peace and love:.

p.s. I take back what I said about being frustrated about being misunderstood by you and now I see you as gentle and caring. I may have just progressed a little with yellow ray. Crying has a healing effect for me often.
Quote: . He said we become half enlightened and wake up to the fact that life is more like a video game. He described the negative experience of this. You can no longer enjoy life because you understand the simulation or video game analogy and in essence you are in a state of prolonged death. You are ready to pass into timespace but are still here and now.
Half enlightened is suddenly understanding you are only in a game. Fully enlightened is consciously becoming/becoming aware of the "real" you that can manipulate the grid in order to play the game. They say to seek the self. If you can connect and combine/collaborate with the self you can "play" the game rather than just be a character in the game.

The game is pretty dang cool and i get an awesome character.Tongue
We all do. We just need to claim the character, get hold of the real self, and go wild with the game.

BTW i have found an "easter egg" exactly as it would be in a game. They are everywhere.

If you are complaining about too much energy, you should channel it. Focused intent becomes manifestation. That energy can create a nice momentum if you would decide on a destination and choose to be the vehicle.
Please feel free to cry on my shoulder... it's broad enough I think... if not I could add moisture absorbing shoulder pads or something Wink. Big hugs, Avocado.

Avocado

I can understand what you are saying pickle. I know at some point I will be much more connected with my true-self like you describe. I know this because I simply will not choose any alternative. I've already chose my own destiny. I've never consciously manifested anything but perhaps I will do this now. I want to manifest a potted plant to hang out with the basil and catci chilling in my room. Plants mean a lot more to me than any flashy expensive object. What else could I manifest? Maybe some answers to my specific metaphysical questions. I feel I have no direction. What would fulfill me? A new hobby?

lol thanks rie.
I've been feeling inordinately cheerful these past few days so I'm gonna focus on passing that feeling to you BigSmile

Avocado

you already did BigSmile

btw that easter egg you mention pickle is some damn good food for thought
Catalysts can be extremly painful, and sometimes you just want to scream that you never existed. To balance a distortion, it is necessary to amplify it manyfold, this is the way it works. The catalysts only get stronger as the entity progress toward its chosen path.

We, human, are entities of polarity; we contain both positive and negative poles. This is the human condition, and should be accepted as it is. We ALL move like the movement of a pendulum.

The beauty and the power and joy of life is not in what happens, it is in the motion, in the movement, in the constant changing of all that happens. Joy is in the incredible dance of Life.

Keep moving with grace BigSmile
My hobby is playing with energy. I notice that prayer as to what you want, and WHY, can have an effect. If there is practicality involved in a need or wish, and it is aligned with your real purpose it comes about almost on its own. First it will happen, then you will look back and go "oh crap, it DID work!" It isn't always obvious at first. And sometimes reality sets it down in front of you and you don't even notice.

I am fully aware of my other self, but that is all. I work with everyone that was lined up for me as far as guides, then use free will to utilize other guides as well to speed up the game. I use the tools they give me, and the abilities i successfully claim. I am not always successful at "claiming". I might see the astral with my corporeal eyes, but after the initial excitement wears off so does the ability. Then they cycle me through another ability like clairaudience. It's like i said "cool!" during the experience, yet i did not take it seriously. Now i am taking things a bit more seriously and they are reconnecting me slowly.

Figure out EXACTLY what you want and exactly WHY you want it. The WHY is important and fills the "intent meter". Things do not easily manifest just because we might think it is cool to do. Once you catch on to a coupke of manifestations (that may have taken time) you will want to look back and consider everything that went into it. Cool stuff if you get the hang of it. For manifestation you can choose the help of many archangels, guides, multidimensional entities, your "other"self.

Oh and emotion. Emotion is a direct connection to your help.

If you feel depression they are aware and they have their hands tied. If you can channel the emotion into a plan, they have something to work with.

I have an example that i will cut short and say that it manifested in less than 15 minutes. I thought i blew a headgasket in my landrover at a very bad time to do so. I gave my wife the bad news and got in to carefully drive it across town. A few blocks away an old guy pulled out from a stop sign and t-boned me. There was not another car in sight, i actually became invisible to him. That guy took care of my car trou les right then, about 10 minutes after a mostly unintentional request for help from an archangel.

Avocado

(11-07-2012, 07:48 PM)Vasistha Wrote: [ -> ]Catalysts can be extremly painful, and sometimes you just want to scream that you never existed. To balance a distortion, it is necessary to amplify it manyfold, this is the way it works. The catalysts only get stronger as the entity progress toward its chosen path.
Yeah it's really weird. Well not weird but it's agitates me to see catalyst pop up that I know are for my own good and I know why they are popping up but I reject them. I feel like I'm giving a big middle finger to the creator. Perhaps I can ease some of this through pickle's suggestions. I forgot there are tools beyond meditation and prayer to empower oneself.

I keep seeing the label "new age" pop up and why it is a bad thing. For me my instinct was to not be new age but honestly i think it's neither good nor bad. Simply a label that people either shy away from or gravitate to whether perceived positive or negative. The catalyst was in my face in my Native American traditions class. I'm not used to such blatant catalyst but I'm sure this is a good sign that I may seek tangible answers. Which segways perfectly into Pickle's post...

(11-07-2012, 07:58 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]My hobby is playing with energy. I notice that prayer as to what you want, and WHY, can have an effect. If there is practicality involved in a need or wish, and it is aligned with your real purpose it comes about almost on its own. First it will happen, then you will look back and go "oh crap, it DID work!" It isn't always obvious at first. And sometimes reality sets it down in front of you and you don't even notice.
I like how you say playing instead of working. I know I can do this, I already feel my will is thy will. Forget manifesting a ficus, I know what I really desire.

(11-07-2012, 07:58 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I am fully aware of my other self, but that is all. I work with everyone that was lined up for me as far as guides, then use free will to utilize other guides as well to speed up the game. I use the tools they give me, and the abilities i successfully claim. I am not always successful at "claiming". I might see the astral with my corporeal eyes, but after the initial excitement wears off so does the ability. Then they cycle me through another ability like clairaudience. It's like i said "cool!" during the experience, yet i did not take it seriously. Now i am taking things a bit more seriously and they are reconnecting me slowly.

Figure out EXACTLY what you want and exactly WHY you want it. The WHY is important and fills the "intent meter". Things do not easily manifest just because we might think it is cool to do. Once you catch on to a coupke of manifestations (that may have taken time) you will want to look back and consider everything that went into it. Cool stuff if you get the hang of it. For manifestation you can choose the help of many archangels, guides, multidimensional entities, your "other"self.

Oh and emotion. Emotion is a direct connection to your help.

If you feel depression they are aware and they have their hands tied. If you can channel the emotion into a plan, they have something to work with.

Ya know Pickle I thought of you and your guides today, actually a few hours ago. I was gonna ask you about them. I thought that would be a good way to get answers, finding my guides. My higher self is a bit mysterious. The messages I receive are encoded in dreams. I will ask for all enspirited beings present to reveal themselves in my dreams before I go to sleep (and directly in a lucid dream).

Edit: oh span and I wont forget the why! thanks for that tip. I never have considered the why, other than for the greatest benefit of all beings, but that gets a bit old and isn't the truest why I could use always.

Admittedly I've shyed away from guides and especially angels because I was uncomfortable with them and labeled them as new age. Maybe I should call upon the Buddha. Of all entities the idea of the Buddha is most comfortable to me. Right up there with my higher self. Sometimes the skin on my head tingles and I imagine it's the Buddha tickling me or something. I'm about ready to roll up my sleeves and get busy with some other forms of spiritual practice. I don't know where to start but I will begin my alchemy in baby steps. I feel like a main lesson in this phase of life is directly connected the content of this thread.

what do you mean by other self pickle? higher-self?

and thanks guys this feels like a real community to me. I feel this thread has been inspiration for self-empowerment.
(11-07-2012, 06:41 PM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]You can no longer enjoy life because you understand the simulation or video game analogy and in essence you are in a state of prolonged death. You are ready to pass into timespace but are still here and now.
I call bullshit. At that point you are simply given the most freedom you've had in your short experience here. You are then able to choose through "faith" and "will", your path - whereas before you could not. It's "turning your back".

Avocado

I hear what you are saying and I agree that you have choice over your emotions, but what are you calling bullshit on? I personally see what you quoted as a summary of an emotion I sometimes feel so it is very real to me.
Happened across this while looking for grid info. Basic understanding of your guides. http://www.lightconnection.org/libraryof...uides.html

From my perspective they are programs just like us. Haven't really come across anything that makes me think any differently.

Cyan

Has it ever not hurt.
Avocado - thank you for this thread. It is exactly what I need, exactly when I need it.
All I know is that I am really tired.
(11-08-2012, 12:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]All I know is that I am really tired.

Maybe you need more "light"? There are a multitude of sources for our light. Light is a kinetic, makes you less tired, makes you move. Our blockages will stop this flow of light, and effectively stop us in our tracks.
(11-08-2012, 12:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]All I know is that I am really tired.

Me, too, Gemini Wolf. Me, too.
(11-08-2012, 01:04 AM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]I hear what you are saying and I agree that you have choice over your emotions, but what are you calling bullshit on? I personally see what you quoted as a summary of an emotion I sometimes feel so it is very real to me.
Calling bullshit not on an emotion, but on the whole framing of any developmental state here as "ready to pass into time/space". The video-game phase will pass if you continue to work on consciousness - that is the choice you are given. The more choice available, but without responsibility taken, the more "video game".

Avocado

Well the idea of a prolonged death was fun for me to play with and spurred a cascade of contemplation within me which is work in consciousness. It has been useful to me. "ready to pass into time/space" is not the perfect way to describe the feeling/developmental state but it was close enough to where I was able to communicate it without. Even if I'm not feeling the same thing I may feel in my death process at the end of my life I personally wouldn't call my use of that idea bullshit. I know what I feel inside me and I won't lie to myself but there is some fuzzy area and sometimes I have to make the best of the language I have even if it's not completely adequate. I guess I just don't understand what you are saying but I do understand that your view works for you but apparently not for me. Thanks for clarifying.
Quite tired as well.
(11-08-2012, 01:29 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe you need more "light"? There are a multitude of sources for our light. Light is a kinetic, makes you less tired, makes you move. Our blockages will stop this flow of light, and effectively stop us in our tracks.

I will allow healing within me that I initiate. But I'm not going anywhere near my crown or 3rd eye chakras. Heck, even trying to activate my heart chakra sent me to a psycho ward.
(11-07-2012, 06:41 PM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]I was listening to a Duncan Trussel podcast found here

-> http://duncantrussell.com/emil-amos/#/va...ssion_id=0

Near the end he was talking about Ram Dass. He said we become half enlightened and wake up to the fact that life is more like a video game. He described the negative experience of this. You can no longer enjoy life because you understand the simulation or video game analogy and in essence you are in a state of prolonged death. You are ready to pass into timespace but are still here and now.

Who is Duncan Trussel?

I'm trying to understand the video game analogy that several people have mentioned in this forum. What exactly is this?

If you live for a long time and you feel you have done all that you've come here to do like Ram Dass, you would be tired and live each day waiting for death. I very much doubt he's at the enlightened stage.
(11-10-2012, 04:13 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to understand the video game analogy that several people have mentioned in this forum. What exactly is this?

A not quite accurate analogy is to picture yourself as a person creating a CGI cartoon. You start out creating wire frame, then add solid surface, then colors and textures to make it appear real.

Next you can take this image and use it in a movie or a game. From there imagine that you get so involved with the character you created that you feel as if you are "in" the character, or feel that you really are the character. Just like in a video game we can shut off our awareness of the outside world.

The wire frame aspect also matches the grid system, leylines, and meridians. Everything between the lines can be changed.
(11-10-2012, 03:12 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]A not quite accurate analogy is to picture yourself as a person creating a CGI cartoon. You start out creating wire frame, then add solid surface, then colors and textures to make it appear real.

Next you can take this image and use it in a movie or a game. From there imagine that you get so involved with the character you created that you feel as if you are "in" the character, or feel that you really are the character. Just like in a video game we can shut off our awareness of the outside world.

The wire frame aspect also matches the grid system, leylines, and meridians. Everything between the lines can be changed.

So is it like using imagination to see a movie? I'm perplexed as to why the storyline has to be deterministic?

Avocado said:
Quote:He said we become half enlightened and wake up to the fact that life is more like a video game. He described the negative experience of this. You can no longer enjoy life because you understand the simulation or video game analogy and in essence you are in a state of prolonged death. You are ready to pass into timespace but are still here and now.

I play around with mine, with alternative endings and alternative courses of story. The purpose of this being able to understand something perplexing or trying to understand what resonates in the moment & why, etc.,.
(11-10-2012, 03:43 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]So is it like using imagination to see a movie?

Maybe if you took a drug to see the movie, blurring or completely losing the line between reality and illusion.

Avocado

(11-10-2012, 04:13 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Who is Duncan Trussel?
He's a stand up comedian. Friend of the more well-known Joe Rogan who is also a stand up. Rogan has a podcast as well. A lot of people follow these guys and have had their lives change for the better such as becoming more spiritual, eating healthier, exercising, etc. Rogan had Alex Grey on his podcast recently and both Duncan and Joe have had Graham Hancock on. The podcasts are also helping people realize the corruption of government. Joe Rogan had Amber Lyon on recently. She is a CNN reporter who actually stands up for truth and freedom. I only mention Joe because you may have herd of him and he is closely tied to Duncan. Personally my favorite thing about these guys is they have been my only source of deep belly laughs in a good long while. BigSmile

(11-10-2012, 04:13 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to understand the video game analogy that several people have mentioned in this forum. What exactly is this?
I think of it like this: The essence of myself, in timespace, is piloting a meat suit in spacetime. The simulation is so real that I can't see the controller, although sometimes we can. The essence of who we are exists without a veil so an experience like this wouldn't be possible without donning the meat suit. If we didn't have the ability to embark into spacetime games we couldn't tell stories! AH! Confused No Star Wars, no Lord of the Rings.

Maybe stories can be told in higher densities like 4th, not sure though.
(11-09-2012, 02:22 AM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]Well the idea of a prolonged death was fun for me to play with and spurred a cascade of contemplation within me which is work in consciousness. It has been useful to me. "ready to pass into time/space" is not the perfect way to describe the feeling/developmental state but it was close enough to where I was able to communicate it without. Even if I'm not feeling the same thing I may feel in my death process at the end of my life I personally wouldn't call my use of that idea bullshit. I know what I feel inside me and I won't lie to myself but there is some fuzzy area and sometimes I have to make the best of the language I have even if it's not completely adequate. I guess I just don't understand what you are saying but I do understand that your view works for you but apparently not for me. Thanks for clarifying.
Let me ask you this. In the context of your pain, how do you see "service"?

Avocado

Service gives the suffering meaning. When the suffering has meaning, it doesn't feel as bad because when it has meaning I understand what it is on some level. In the face of pain, service is something I can take refuge in.
i don't think spacetme is supposed to hurt now, what does that mean?
I think it has always been a game. Creator is experimenting and exploring all the time, if it doesn't find it's interesting why does it do it then... Maybe there is so much restriction placed ourselves in this reality that you can't explore what you want to explore, but again, the restriction is within us.