Bring4th

Full Version: Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP,World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read it, but there is way too much fear-based stuff in it for my taste (or for my resonance). Smile
Hmmm i actually took it as less fearful than the usual on this subject. One part that stuck out to me:

Quote:Post-Transition
After the transition is complete, the sun will be physically larger, brighter (more white than yellow) and hotter than before—and it is going to stay that way. One would think that this situation would make the inner planets go up like marshmallows burning on the campfire. But curiously, that is not the case. Seems that whoever designed stars and planets considered this, and used the energy of transition to aid in the further evolution of life.

What will happen is that, due to the increased FTL motion in the sun, the gravitational balance of the solar system will change. FTL motion is anti-gravitational, so the sun will literally push the planets further outward in their orbits in compensation—the year will get longer. Being further from the sun, the planet will survive and establish a new ecosystem—but a different one. The changes in the sun will also produce changes in the planets, particularly the electro-magnetic alignment of the poles. As has been noted in geologic records, the north and south poles of the planets have been in various locations across the globe—not because the poles are moving, but because the crust of the planet is moving relative to the mantle and core. There is also a high degree of probability that the even will trigger a “core flare”, and expansion event of FTL matter in the core dropping to sublight speeds and causing the crust of the Earth to expand and open at tectonic boundaries, eventuating in more surface area and a drop in ocean levels as compensation.

In my opinion, this solar transition is the “harvest” or “ascension” to a new state for life on Earth—not just man—all life on Earth. All the physical properties get “kicked up a notch,” as Emeril would say, commonly known as a “higher density” or a “higher dimension.”

I guess there are some fearful elements within, but to me most are abated by the end. Sun will rise in temperature but planetary orbits will adjust. Global climate will change, but sea levels will lower rather than rise (not very scary). There is no implication that we will suffer through this.

Sounds interesting as an explanation of the 'striking of the hour' related to harvest. This whole 'cosmic changes' aspect is the one area where none of us can be too sure about things. The 'x-factor', if you will. If our solar system has plans we are not aware of, we will just have to ride the wave Tongue
Not scary for us. But I was thinking about the mainstream. Smile