Bring4th

Full Version: [a prayer for the animal kingdom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a prayer from one of my books for the animal kingdom

hear our prayer oh god, for our friends the animals, especially for all creatures whose very existence has become distorted by the consciousness of mankind. we ask that no longer will the animal kingdom be forced to accept anything less than gods perfection.

we call to the i am presence of all mankind to release an outpouring of love and light to all the lesser creatures who have been given into our care. may gods mercry and compassion flow through us and bring comfort to the animal kingdom. may every human being remember that the animals are truly our friends and accept their responsibility as guardians and protectors of the pure innocent life on this planet.

we so decree it
as gods most holy name i am

norral Heart

Cyan

(11-11-2012, 08:28 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]this is a prayer from one of my books for the animal kingdom

hear our prayer oh god, for our friends the animals, especially for all creatures whose very existence has become distorted by the consciousness of mankind. we ask that no longer will the animal kingdom be forced to accept anything less than gods perfection.

we call to the i am presence of all mankind to release an outpouring of love and light to all the lesser creatures who have been given into our care. may gods mercry and compassion flow through us and bring comfort to the animal kingdom. may every human being remember that the animals are truly our friends and accept their responsibility as guardians and protectors of the pure innocent life on this planet.

we so decree it
as gods most holy name i am

norral Heart

Seconded.

Can we have a vote on this?