Bring4th

Full Version: How do you receive your guidance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly, I pray for meaningful dreams that I can remember.

Secondly, I notice repeating numbers. Very interesting what your subconscious moves you to notice if you start doing this...

Third, I can allow myself to 'hear' messages in white noise. Occasionally, I will hear a musical progression in what should be regular noise (ex. water from a shower). This is a cue to pay attention.

Finally, I will get urges to immediately do something. This is rare, but the results have always been rewarding.

I'm working on blue ray blockages right now, so hopefully I can add more later.

Also, there is a decided lack of shrooms in my life. Sad

Cyan

(11-11-2012, 11:33 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, I pray for meaningful dreams that I can remember.

Secondly, I notice repeating numbers. Very interesting what your subconscious moves you to notice if you start doing this...

Third, I can allow myself to 'hear' messages in white noise. Occasionally, I will hear a musical progression in what should be regular noise (ex. water from a shower). This is a cue to pay attention.

Finally, I will get urges to immediately do something. This is rare, but the results have always been rewarding.

I'm working on blue ray blockages right now, so hopefully I can add more later.

Also, there is a decided lack of shrooms in my life. Sad

I accept that when ever i partake of any hallucinogen i am completely and utterly under guidance control until such a time as the guidance strictly says "control wont apply here" so as to make me control again.

After that they could whisk me up and put me on the moon for all i care i would be just as unimpressed by the surrounding and only interested in the content.

So, usually message delivery is no problem.
I've been noticing more and more 'guidance' related phenomena recently. Firstly I see little sparks of light that seem to be signs of confirmation, they are just little sparkles that appear in my vision when I am thinking of something, around people's heads when they are smiling or saying something important, or just floating around text that has interesting ideas. At first they were either white or dark indigo bordering on black but now I see them in blue, green, occasionally yellow, orange and red.

I've done a lot of work on clearing my blue-ray energy center and now I feel a big lump of energy in my throat every once in a while when I am thinking about something or telling someone about something which I take as confirmation too.

The most useful and consistent form of guidance for me has been music. My Higher Self seems to think of themselves as somewhat of a DJ and there's almost always a song playing in my head that has lyrics or a melody that fits the situation I'm in quite well. Related to this, I have a really good memory when it comes to music, I can remember songs I haven't heard for years almost note for note and I've spent a lot of my life hunting down obscure music that has the emotional charge I am looking for. I've had this "personal DJ" as long as I can remember, except for some little periods when I gave into self-doubt and depression, but even then I would put my huge music collection on shuffle and the songs I needed to hear would come to me.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I do tarot readings too Smile
I guess the biggest change for me in the past 6 months has been getting into direct contact with my guidance. This is verbal (telepathic) communications, a conversation.

it is usually done eyes closed, in a quiet meditative state.

- -

before that, I relied heavily on dreams to address understandings (ie non-understandings) that I had with the archetypes. Dreams are great in that they bypass the conscious mind so there is no distortion. The downside is that they are heavily coded and so the translation to meaningful data can be fraught with danger. Such is the high price for preservation of free will.
Green ray energy - Common (Multiple times a week, sometimes multiple times a day): When I have a thought, or someone says something to me, and my higher self wants me to pay attention I get a feeling in my green ray center after a 1-4 seconds delay. It's not necessarily a confirmation, and this mode of communication is hard to interpret when I'm getting green ray center energy throughout the day for other reasons (ambient energy, green ray center work, feeling compassion). Also, in times when I am down, sometimes I feel energy in my green ray and it's my higher self reassuring me all is well. I have this happen sometimes daily.

For example, last night I was at a bar/club where they were playing some hard hip-hop (something about being nasty) which I was not enjoying. My mind's first regurgitated thought was my mother's judgmental comment of on american music "is low vibration music." I had that thought and did not particularly distance myself from it, and I immediately felt green ray energy. I immediately took notice and realized that I am not my thoughts, and that thought was particularly judgment. I gave my ego/mind an inner smile and kiss, and said that I do not vibrate with that thought for all are one but that it's ok for a part of me to think that way because that was the environment of my childhood and simply accepted it.

Another example was when one of my friends who is now awake was depressed (this was when he was atheist but believe in spirits just not god) and I was just worried about him overall. It was like 8:30 at night. I thought about what he was going through and had the thought "the night is always darkest before the dawn". I felt green ray energy. I was like cool, that means its going to work out and thought nothing more of it. Then literally 2 minutes later my friend texted me and told me had the most spiritually powerful experience in his life, as he went to a nearby buddist monstary with a shrine outside (walking distance of his apartment) and meditated/prayed for a sign that there were angels. He saw two white lights and then felt a tap on his (right I think) shoulder. He immediately opened his eyes and no one was around him...I was happy for him Smile - but basically it happened right when I was feeling my green ray energy.

This method only works if I let the energy flow freely through my body. If I'm stressed out and my body is full of tension, it's rare that I feel my green ray center as much. Also, I could go on and give at least half a dozen more examples but this already going to be a long post...

Right ear tones - uncommon but growing more common in the past two months (multiple times a month): Occasionally, I'll get and indication I should take note of something, sometimes with hard to understand green ray energy (in a situation where the green ray energy is delayed, and my mind is undisciplined so 4 seconds can easily have 4 different thoughts), I'll repeat something out loud and I've gotten a right ear tone. Not sure if this is my higher self or guides but I follow it.

One interesting example of this is that I woke up this morning, and I usually check bring 4th forum as the first thing. Today I wasn't planning on this (fantasy football baby!!) , but was got a right ear tone. I was totally confused as to why, but I took it as a sign there was something spiritual I needed to attend to and I thought about how it would be nice to be able to better interpret these things.. Lo and behold, I hopped on this forum and found this threadSmile

Another example, a few weeks ago I was wearing a few crystal pendants and I had the thought I should not wear any crystals for a while. I felt green ray energy within a few seconds. I was confused because although I was super sensitive to crystals, I had been wearing them on and off for the past 6 months with great results in activating my harder to work on energy centers. So I repeated the statement "I should forgo wearing any crystals for the time being" out loud hoping to get green ray energy confirmation. Instead I got a right ear tone, which for me was very rare. I then, like a lumbering oaf who needs to be told things ten times, said it outloud again because it was rare for me to get right ear tones, and it happened again Smile (Thank you higher self/guides!! I'm dense thanks for being patient you guys are awesome!!SmileSmile). Which was very interesting, and you will see why in my next example....

Dreams - Uncommon (multiple times a month): I'll get a symbolic dream that is a message on something that I am currently wondering about and that is relevant for my spiritual journey. This method seems less effective when I try to direct my dreaming, or maybe I just don't remember all of my dreams, I don't know. I will note that I'm not super patient and don't often ask the same question for more than a few nights.

Many examples, for right before I awoke I asked about whether my current life philosophy which was to explore the dog-eat-dog mentality that was my workplace I had a lucid dream where I was standing in a dark room in front of this serious looking hispanic/asian guy I felt I knew
just looking at me. I was rude to him and told him I knew he was there to give me a message and to just spit it out without any symbols. He woke my ass up. I fell back asleep. Same dream and I told him just to tell me. He woke my ass up again 30 minutes later. Went to sleep again and I dream I was in an earthquake and the ground fell out from underneath me and I kept falling in darkness without hitting the bottom...I got the message SmileSmile

Another example was the day I made my philosophical decision that I was just more the type of person to believe in unconditional love and truth rather than more selfish mentality, I had a lucid dream where I was walking around a city with a Hispanic girl with long black hair who I knew. I asked her if I was on the right path. She smiled at me and told me that to look around and that I already know the answer. It was a bright beautiful day. I looked down the street and saw a bright yellow school parked next to a bright red brick building. The colors were so vibrant. Not like a dream at all. Like starting at a plasma tv. I knew instantly I was on the right path. I wokeup with a smile.

And an interesting example that ties back into the crystal thing is about 2-2.5 months ago I was wearing a lot of different crystal pendants on and off. Around that time I got a orange-yellow sapphire pendant from my mother from india as a gift - a Vedic Astrology had said that's my birthstone. I did not wear it immediately. I had a dream where I'm in a pawnshop and I see my sapphire and I thought I shouldn't have pawned my sapphire and I should buy it back! Then I think in the dream wait, this is a dream because I never pawned my sapphire...I took it as a mesage to wear it and I did and for 2 months, it did great things for my energy centers, but I believe I got the message to take them off because crystals are like training wheels/medicine - the goal is to not need them in a 24/7 fashion - or so how I interpreted things.

Number Synchronicity - Uncommon (I think). I tend to disregard the synchronicity of the clock simply because I check it so often.

But for example, when I was struggling with making the decision about how long I should stay at my job, I was going to buy lunch, and I always buy the same thing at this one particular Italian's eatery, but I had the urge to add a second small canned drink to my meal that day (the small coke cans were super cool looking and I'm not a big coke drinker so it seemed perfect at the time)...the price rang up to 8.88 haha Smile.

Also, friday, I was super busy with work and when I left work my trip mileage was exactly 222 as I was leaving my parking garage. And during the day, I saw a client unexpectedly because she was in family law court for multiple matters and the matter I was handling her for wasn't on for that day. She came over to say hi and then stuck a piece of paper randomly in my face 5 inches from my face (she's an intense person Smile) and said "look at this number. it's ridiculous." On the page was $777 for child support. I smiled and I told her at least it's a lucky number and she could always challenge the amount with the judge.

I also saw and posted in the 11:11 thread in the other sub-forum for the first time at 11:11 local time a few months back haha. I laugh because this s*** is still crazy to me.

Meditation - potentially common but very hard to interpret for me. I've probably made had the biggest insight into my life and understanding my catalyst by being able to listen to the silence. On occasion, I feel like I "remember" philosophies that could apply to my current catalyst. It doesn't feel like an open conversation, and when I ask with too much desire my mind/ego often gives me an answer which I disregard. It almost feels like I suffer from the same pitfalls of channeling. If my mind/ego cares a lot about the answer or has thoughts on it, I can't access that deep side of myself that has those answers. But if I just sit with the catalyst and meditate without directly asking, I get the answers.

Feathers - rare. And I have no idea what they mean. I just know that twice in the past six months I've had a feather appear in my room (no one has any down stuff in the house, my windows was closed and there is an unbroken screen, my roommates and I are stymied at how they got to my room since my door is almost always closed). One grey feather I saw appear in front of my 32" inch monitor - seemingly materialize out of thin area and it drifted down. The other white feather appeared on my red carpet overnight - white is hard to miss and I had nothing on my carpet right before sleeping.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a crazy journey; taking and receiving guidance. But definitely worth it!

In summary, in those ways I am guided. Thanks again higher self and guides Smile

Brittany

I hear voices in my head. Literally. I also get pictures or sometimes just pure concepts. There is also the sudden urge to do things as mentioned by others, though that only pans out about 50% of the time.
Since all is one, "how does one ignore guidance" would seem to be an applicable question.
Mostly I receive direct guidance via Ear Tones, but there is also a lot of indirect guidance. Smile

(11-11-2012, 05:52 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I hear voices in my head. Literally. I also get pictures or sometimes just pure concepts. There is also the sudden urge to do things as mentioned by others, though that only pans out about 50% of the time.

I do get this, but it's not always positive stuff. It's my choice to channel the thoughts or not, or react or not to it. I'm getting pretty good at not letting the shadow side have the mic to itself. It's melding with the positive side and making me wiser and more compassionate at the same time. Smile
(11-11-2012, 01:03 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly I see little sparks of light that seem to be signs of confirmation... My Higher Self seems to think of themselves as somewhat of a DJ and there's almost always a song playing in my head that has lyrics or a melody that fits the situation I'm in quite well.

Woah my Higher Self is a DJ too...I'm amazed at how s/he puts an obscure song in my head to fit the mood.

i.e. when I was in the middle of a deep depression I had Roy Orbison's 'Crying' in my head for at least 2 weeks. Then when I was being bullied at work and allowing that to wreck my personal life, and then getting stronger in the process I got Matthew Wilder's "Ain't Nobody Gonna Break My Stride". If someone was messing with me I'd sing this song in my head for empowerment!

I had a crush on someone and I got the Commodores song about "there's gonna be some sweet times, coming round, on the night shift" (this was a false alarm as nothing came of it...no sweet times except in my imagination blah!), and that Bruce Springsteen song where he's a mechanic and he's enflamed by passion for one of his customers.....there have been loads of humorous situations where the song selection is tongue in cheek or loaded with sarcasm...which prove they enjoy a laugh.

I find it very interesting that my Higher Self knows all these songs which I don't remember. I usually get the tune and words in my head then Google the words which brings up the actual song. Fascinating! S/he prefers musical styles vastly different to my own as well, quite diverse genres.

I also see the sparks of light constantly.

I also get strong urges to do things and have thoughts put into my head. Someone, or myself, will ask a question about something I know nothing about and I'll blurt out a long winded, knowledgeable sounding response. I'll look it up later and realise I was right...I channelled an answer. This happens alot.
I know the message is from inner guidance of higher kind because I feel very grounded/centered and super focused. Almost like a sensation of someone lightly flowing their energy thru my head.

Intuition is much lighter and more spontaneous, spur of the moment.

Critical/other voices sounds a bit judgmental/overly quick to solve problems rather than guide... and often times sound like family members lol.
guidance comes from surroundings, a song ona radio, ear tones are frequent with me, random pictures on facebook... sync i guess is my guidance... and dreams, lately i've been learning to inpterpret them more and they've been more clear!
(11-11-2012, 02:51 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Feathers - rare. And I have no idea what they mean. I just know that twice in the past six months I've had a feather appear in my room (no one has any down stuff in the house, my windows was closed and there is an unbroken screen, my roommates and I are stymied at how they got to my room since my door is almost always closed). One grey feather I saw appear in front of my 32" inch monitor - seemingly materialize out of thin area and it drifted down. The other white feather appeared on my red carpet overnight - white is hard to miss and I had nothing on my carpet right before sleeping.

Haha wow this has happened to me as well, like 3 times in the past 2 months. No way a random feather could get into my room either.

Meerie

(11-12-2012, 09:29 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2012, 02:51 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Feathers - rare. And I have no idea what they mean. I just know that twice in the past six months I've had a feather appear in my room (no one has any down stuff in the house, my windows was closed and there is an unbroken screen, my roommates and I are stymied at how they got to my room since my door is almost always closed). One grey feather I saw appear in front of my 32" inch monitor - seemingly materialize out of thin area and it drifted down. The other white feather appeared on my red carpet overnight - white is hard to miss and I had nothing on my carpet right before sleeping.

Haha wow this has happened to me as well, like 3 times in the past 2 months. No way a random feather could get into my room either.

ahem, cushions? don't you happen to have these in your room? mine lose feathers all the time

Shin'Ar

The feather has long been acknowledged as a sign of 'visitation', and the undeniable evidence of intelligent design.

It is also notable that recent discoveries and understanding in science now suggests that the 'so called' reptilian visage of the dinosaur has been a mistake, and that they were actually covered with feathers and lived more as birds than reptiles.

What does that speak to the evolution of understanding, if not to the error of intellect restrained by pride?

Guidance will not be something that can be categorized. Intuition and connection are involved in this 'process of being' which most human fields perceive as life. The ability to establish and recognize these connections is enhanced and increased as one evolves in understanding and field interaction. Much is spoken about craft and practice, and many of the ways are spoken of without actually being understood.

Guidance is a very intimate and personal experience and should never be the victim of categorization. It will be based solely and completely on each individual experience, memory, and state of being. These may find commonalities, which can establish particular rites of respect and devotion, even developing into traditions, but the Sacred Eye is not created by many connections; it is created by 'two connections alone'. The One and The Other, creating The All. THIS is guidance. 'The Connection.'

This grouping dynamic which 'appears' is nothing more than the Process and The All manifesting.

Keep your guidance, your sacred connections, intimate and sacred. intellect has no place there; nor does The All.

The All results from that very sacred 'Process of Being'.

Unbound

Maybe it was the Carians making the Lizards and the dinosaurs were a "missing link"? Hehe

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/carians.html

- -

To answer the question I receive guidance from everywhere, I have learned that the reality will use whatever method is most recognizable to your temporal mind that "a message" is being delivered, so really, the more open you are to receiving signs and symbols, the more you are likely to see.

This is where a study of symbolism comes in handy, because there is some discernment necessary(at least, when dealing with symbolic, external catalyst), as sometimes guidance doesn't come in a direct fashion for some. Keep in mind, "being open to receive" is different than actively looking in every moment, which is a set-back more often than not.

That being said, most of my information is collected in to my third eye, or rather, that is where it is perceived. I have many guides whom both vocally speak to me mentally, send emotional impressions, concepts, and the "urge to do something" is a very fundamental way by which I follow my intuition and is very active.

I also feel a lot of vibration, hear lots of music and tones, and will get many physical sensations which indicate movements of energy which is information.

Once in awhile I will have dreams, but that isn't that often.

Most fundamentally I think I feel things musically, vibrationally in terms of a sense of balance, harmony, consonance and dissonance.
Even negative guidance (in forms of attacks or whatnot) is a great guidance system when there is awareness and understanding of what needs to be done (i.e., being love, understanding self, accepting self). Just by accepting that offering and infusing it with love, light and forgiveness is healing.
Arrggghhhh I've got this song stuck in my head and it's driving me crazy!!! I liked the song (before it got stuck in my head) and video clip (especially all the pink and yellow snake), but the words are indecipherable except for the title. The tune is very simple, totally lacks complexity, hence my frustration. The title is inspiring so I'm taking that as the message from my HS.

Genesis (Synonyms): alpha, birth, commencement, dawn, dawning, engendering, formation, opening, propagation, source, start