Bring4th

Full Version: ball of light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday, my boyfriend (who is completely not into any of the UFO literature I read and apathetic to anything mysterious or spiritual) reports that while I slept a baseball sized ball of light appeared in front of him a foot in front of his face and zipped around the room a bit, then disappeared. I was stunned when he said this because every day I am skanning the skies for cloud ships and stuff and he thinks that I am just a weirdo/crazy person. He said it was the weirdest thing he's ever seen in his life. I've heard about these types of lights as what people report seeing at crop circles but I'm at a loss to if it is a negative or positive force. I'm also curious if it's something trying to communicate, or just doing a scan of my room or a scan of us. I'm amazed this happened to him and insanely curious about this phenomenon now..

Brittany

Wow, this kind of gave me chills because it sounds so familiar. The other day my husband saw a red ball of light zip through the sky before abruptly dissapearing. Sometimes I get kind of jealous. *I'm* the one who feels like she's from another world. I constantly look for UFOs every time there's a clear sky, but I never see anything, and now someone who is just getting into this stuff *because* of me gets to see all the cool stuff. He has also started seeing shadow people...though I'm kind of glad I can't see them. I think that would scare me.

From what I've researched, these "orbs" can be any number of things. Some think they are a type of drone craft that is intelligently operated but unoccupied, used for gathering information and monitoring conditions. Others think they are angelic manifestations. A lot of "ghost hunters" seem to think they are concentrated spirit energy...perhaps a type of plasma. Skeptics would tell you it has something to do with gasses and freak weather conditions (the concept of ball lightning is one common example). Then you get into faeries and that whole can of beans. Ultimately I think all of the above could be true, and more information should be gathered before any kind of conclusion is drawn. Have you or your boyfriend had any other interesting experiences lately? Any gut feelings or hunches? You could always try inviting the thing back. If it is a positive energy source, it might just oblige you...

From what I've heard, these orbs can also be a precursor to other events. Some people witness them before having UFO encounters or seeing spirits. For some people, seeing these orbs tends to be a lifelong experience. They start seeing them frequently.

I would certainly keep your eyes and ears open! Sounds interesting, no matter what it is!
What you see is a reflection of your beliefs. If someone saw something that was too far outside of what they could accept it would hurt them as it shattered dearly held beliefs. What he saw was something that he could accept without it being too traumatic. The image was probably formed around ideas that he had in his mind from listening to you.

What was it really? A UFO, a presence, a spirit? You can assign any images to it that you want. They'll be images that are reflections of your beliefs and the ideas that are rattling around your mind. What it really was probably won't fit within our current perspectives, so it appears to be something that makes sense to us.

Whatever it was, it was a wake up call. Perhaps it's time that he start considering that there is more to life than what he currently believes. Something wants people to start waking up. What that really is, I have no clue.
Thanks much for the input you two, you gave me the exact info i was wanting. Sorry it took so long to get back to the thread, we are living out of a suitcase currently..

A little bit of an update... I had an amazing dream with the same theme...

The dream started with looking outside of my window with my boyfriend where there was a bright burst of light, then i found 2 ETs in my house (1 in the bathtub for some reason) a boy and a girl, appearing as ~12 year old humans but I knew they were advanced, mature beings. I was interacting with the boy ET and he created a portal from my bathroom into the 'new Earth' and we spoke telepathically. I stuck my head through just to see if it looked safe, and hopped through. On the other side, my boyfriend appeared and told me that he was of Ra.

I told him this dream immediately the next morning, in vivid detail, and I think it furthered his awakening process...