Bring4th

Full Version: Passages where Q'uo is a direct commentary on Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as some of you may know, I've gotten pretty deep into the Q'uo material lately. It has some pretty profound stuff in it. What is of particular interest to me is where questions were posed to Q'uo that were in response to dangling issues left in the Ra material. Then one may see where Q'uo is commenting DIRECTLY on Ra. That there is some overlap should come as no surprise; as Q'uo is constituted of 3 social memory complexes, of which Ra is one.

- -

to kick things off:

Harvest/steps of light

Quote:6.14 The spirit complex of each harvested entity moves along the line of light until the light grows too glaring, at which time the entity stops.

Q'uo http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0123.aspx

And yet you still may walk on. You may walk on until the light becomes too full and is uncomfortable to you. Then that is where you shall stop and that is where you shall stay. And if you are still in third-density light when you stop, then your energy body shall be transited to another third-density planet where you may again take up the lessons of polarity and that choice of how to serve: shall you serve others or shall you serve yourself?

Sanskrit and Hebrew/sacred languages

Quote:74.19 Ra: I am Ra. In the case of the Hebrew that entity known as Yahweh aided this knowledge through impression upon the material of genetic coding which became language, as you call it.

In the case of Sanskrit the sound vibrations are pure due to the lack of previous, what you call, alphabet or letter-naming. Thus the sound vibration complexes seemed to fall into place as from the Logos. This was a more, shall we say, natural or unaided situation or process.

Q'uo http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0325.aspx

However, in the case of two languages, the Sanskrit and the Hebrew, those involved in the early creation of the tongues and the writing down of them into a form of notation which you would call writing were working from the premise that their sounds were sacred. And this makes them sacred.

It is not that there is a code involved or that there is some statistical relationship betwixt the genetic code and certain vowels or syllables. It is that the intention of those who created and notated those two languages was to create a set of sacred vibrations.

These were unique in the creation of languages upon your sphere because of the fact that most languages have been created by those who wish to do business. And therefore the whole vibrational energy of words in most cultures is not that energy of sacredness, at least not consciously. Certainly, when these sounds are brought together into inspiring speech or ineffable singing, once again the human heart can begin to hear the sacredness of sound and the power of the human breath to express the love and the light of the one infinite Creator.

the three spirit guides / how sexed

Quote:54.3 As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it. The persona of two of these guides is the polarity of male and female. The third is androgynous and represents a more unified conceptualization faculty.

Q'uo http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1215.aspx

There are guides, as they have been called, teachers and friends available for each seeker, and a great variety at that. There are for each entity at least three of those in whose care each seeker may rest. There is the guide of the masculine nature, the guide of the feminine nature, and the guide of the balanced or androgynous nature. These are primary to each entity and will work with each entity according to the needs or level of work upon which the entity has focused its attention within the incarnation. In addition to these, there may be those such as ourselves that move in service to those who are what you would all wanderers within your illusion. Thus, we serve as a guide, or what you may call a Comforter, to many of those who are in harmony with our vibration and from a level of service which seeks to aid those upon this planetary sphere.
Law of Responsibility

Quote:16.42 16.42 Questioner: Can you tell me a little more about this honor/responsibility concept?

Ra: I am Ra. Each responsibility is an honor; each honor, a responsibility.

Q'uo http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0407.aspx

Questioner: Yes, Q’uo, could you describe please the Law of Responsibility, how does (inaudible) that all (inaudible) on a spiritual (inaudible)?

I am Q’uo, and I am aware of your query, my brother. Each seeker in the process of seeking will find those resources that are of assistance in the revealing of the heart of love and the nature of truth to the seeker. As the seeker becomes aware of more principles, shall we say, that are applicable to the life pattern the seeker has the responsibility of utilizing these resources in the service to others and in the enhancing of the life pattern. If the seeker is unable or unwilling to use that which it has learned, then it will find greater difficulty in its future seeking in discovering further principles and resources that will assist in this process. Thus, the Law of Responsibility simply asks each seeker to use that which is learned to the best of its ability in the life pattern, in revealing love to self, love for self, love to others, love for others.

Yahweh/dna manipulation

Quote:18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

Q'uo http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0315.aspx

As you know, Yahweh has had a long relationship with those of planet Earth, especially those which came into incarnation from the planetary influence of the sphere you know as Mars. In altering the genetic code for this large group of entities as they incarnated upon planet Earth, they placed bits of themselves, shall we say, to make a complex story simpler, within the genetic changes that were made, and each of you carries, to some extent, some of these altered changes [in your DNA.]

Consequently, this particular entity contains a host of energies from the inner planes of your planet. There is a legitimate extraterrestrial aspect to this energy, but it is harmonized with inner-planes thought forms which are the templates of the genetic changes made 75,000 years ago when those of Mars came into the Earth’s sphere.

This means that these entities which together make up The Nine or Yahweh have never grown past the impulse or desire to interfere—for the good, of course—in the story of planet Earth. There is a tremendous love of the people of Earth from this group and a sincere and genuine desire to help. And yet, because of the distortions that have persisted in their infringement upon the free will of all of those whose genetic codes have been changed, there is a lack of awareness of the distortions inherent in physically presenting themselves before entities or making physical changes in an environment of which they are a part in order to convince entities that they are real.
Where is your own commentary on these subjects? For example, if you thought they were helpful in your learning, why? What in particular do you feel is "profound"?
(11-13-2012, 09:55 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Where is your own commentary on these subjects? For example, if you thought they were helpful in your learning, why? What in particular do you feel is "profound"?

unfortunately, Mr Zen, my own commentary will be rather long in the arrival. My own particular talents tend towards the editorial and collatorial, rather than the analytical.

as for being of help, the Q'uo body of work just fleshes out the range of subject matter as it pertains to the spiritual path. It is not as definitive or as precise as Ra; but there are enough needles in the haystack to address almost any question.

as for profundity, that is relative to what burning questions I had on my mind at the time. The stuff about guidance I found particularly helpful, and helped me connect with my own system. The inner planes stuff is also good; as this was left rather vague in Ra (Don didn't pursue it that vigorously).

the less interesting stuff (to me) would be the time lateral concept, the questions about religious systems, and the Aaron-Quo dialogues I find quite stultifying and actively avoid.

- -

one also develops quite an interest in the channeling process, as the circle and group that Carla collected around her changes over the 25 years, and the transcripts are quite amusing when they document a junior channel becoming overwhelmed when they first plug in, and get that jolt of higher density communication.
Quote: impression upon the material of genetic coding which became language
This wouldn't be a genetic manipulation of vocal structure to allow speech, would it?