Bring4th

Full Version: Why such a close affiliation with the sun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RA states several times how worship of the sun is similar to their distortion towards the Law of One. Here is one such quote:

"23.6 Questioner: Then at this time you did not contact them. Can you answer the same question that I just asked with respect to your next attempt to contact the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. The next attempt was prolonged. It occurred over a period of time. The nexus, or center, of our efforts was a decision upon our parts that there was a sufficient calling to attempt to walk among your peoples as brothers.

We laid this plan before the Council of Saturn, offering ourselves as service-oriented Wanderers of the type which land directly upon the inner planes without incarnative processes. Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions..."

Even the name Ra is also used for the sun. We all know the importance of the sun, but what specifically does Ra find so interesting philosophically, about the sun?

On that note as well, what is the spiritual significance of increasing solar activity such as sunspots and flares?

Unbound

The Sun is the "highest" Logos within our Solar System, being a sub-Logos to the Galactic Logos.

That being said, it is the the Director of all Life and Activity within this solar system because everything follows its patterns, and in that was is a microcosmic expression of the greater Galactic Logos, and thus the Creator. Of course, in very short terms.
(11-13-2012, 12:49 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]On that note as well, what is the spiritual significance of increasing solar activity such as sunspots and flares?

The electromagnetic effects can increase the distortion of a channel, and we each, in our own way, are channels for higher consciousness.

30.17 Wrote:However, we would suggest that no electrical or magnetic equipment not necessary for the recording of our words be brought into these sessions, for we wish no distortions that are not necessary.
neutral thanks for asking the question... I was thinking about this, too.

In sun-worshipping Polynesian, Ra literally means ‘sun.’ There are major centers of populations named in honor of the “sun,” such as Ra-ia-tea (sun-people-white), Ra-ro-tonga (sun-in-the-south), Ra-eva-eva (sun village), Ra-pa-nui (sun-fortified-village-big), Ra-pa-iki (sun-fortified-village-small), and Hare-a-ta-ra (or modern pronunciation is Haleakala... house-of-the-sun).

There are legends about the reddish-blonde caucasian people called the 'children of the sun.' They were seafarers who taught North, Central, & South Americans, Asians, and Polynesians to build pyramids and introduced other types of 'technologies.' Perhaps they are the same people Ra mentioned in 1.4 of the those who spread the Law of One, or priests who much, much came later with the distorted teachings?
[Image: Olmeccompressed.jpg]

I think in part, sun-worshipping was the distorted teaching of LOO (Aten), spread by STS who spun their STS teachings that lead to sun worshipping (especially the sacrificial aspect of worship).
(11-13-2012, 12:49 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]Even the name Ra is also used for the sun. We all know the importance of the sun, but what specifically does Ra find so interesting philosophically, about the sun?

Early on in the LOO, Ra said this:
Quote:6.23 Questioner: Photographs of bell-shaped craft and reports of contact of such from Venus exist from less than thirty years ago. Do you have any knowledge of these reports?
Ra: I am Ra. We have knowledge of Oneness with these forays of your time/space present. We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thought-forms created therefrom are a part of your society-memory complex. This mass consciousness, as you may call it, creates the experience once more for those who request such experience. The present Venus population is no longer sixth-density.

Where did Ra go then? Quite possibly, there could be clues here:
Quote:41.4 Questioner: In trying to build an understanding from the start, you might say, starting with intelligent infinity and getting to our present condition of being I think that I should go back and investigate our sun since it is the sub-Logos that creates all that we experience in this particular planetary system.

Will you give me a description of our sun?
Ra: I am Ra. This is a query which is not easily answered in your language, for the sun has various aspects in relation to intelligent infinity, to intelligent energy, and to each density of each planet, as you call these spheres. Moreover, these differences extend into the metaphysical or time/space part of your creation.

In relationship to intelligent infinity, the sun body is, equally with all parts of the infinite creation, part of that infinity.

In relation to the potentiated intelligent infinity which makes use of intelligent energy, it is the offspring, shall we say, of the Logos for a much larger number of sub-Logoi. The relationship is hierarchical in that the sub-Logos uses the intelligent energy in ways set forth by the Logos and uses its free will to co-create the, shall we say, full nuances of your densities as you experience them.

In relationship to the densities, the sun body may physically, as you would say, be seen to be a large body of gaseous elements undergoing the processes of fusion and radiating heat and light.

Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution.

41.5 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth density entities are actually creating manifestations of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?
Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.
In the last few years of some bad experiences I am pretty much disillusioned with Ra.
(11-14-2012, 11:02 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In the last few years of some bad experiences I am pretty much disillusioned with Ra.

Hi, GW, would you be able to explain further?

Have you known the LOO material for a long time? I am relatively recent.
To expand your question, if the sun is our sub-logos, does that mean the sun is like a guardian angel? Can we talk to the sun, or pray to the sun? Does it hear our thoughts and respond? Is it like a machine or like a benevolent parent or like a distant creator who only manages the infrastructure?
Love this part: "Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love."

Cyan

(11-14-2012, 11:02 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In the last few years of some bad experiences I am pretty much disillusioned with Ra.

I'm about 95% certain that Ra is part of or closely aligned with Lucifer/Satan. Not neccesarily a bad thing but certainly not someone you may want to take everything without "discernment" from.

Great stuff learning wise i'll admit but that is only because "too rapid evolution" or "info beaming" is one of the negatives favorite methods so, sun worship and trying to attain englithenement itself specifically without trying to attain "being a good person" which was the instructed aid + healing abilities will eventually polarize public Ra group /B4/ towards negatives.

But within that is the signal to the positives that is generated by the Ra positive side which is kind of dante-esquely hidden by sliding down the back/tail of "lucifer" onto the other side of the pit and climbing up.

As a note to those who may or may not actually find this useful.

Ra is not "evil" but considering you are a "distortion" and its "cleaning" you'll see some similarities to the process.

Ra is kind of like a old old old programmer thats debugging a AI simulation for the expensive customers that are coming later and humanity is the program that they are debugging and the expensive customers are the "high end" souls that will be staying here on our "*couhes* out planet and living in our crib"

That being the closest metaphor for how Ra is/understood but still a bit off because "they" are what "we grow into" the more we "resonate" with the belief that "we" are "them".

Anyway. I recommend that you rememeber that from our point, if you look directly "at" Ra you would go blind/die (sun metaphor spiritually) so those that communicate with it are channelers/spirit workers/crazy people and the likes.

So. Depening on what you were expecting, disillusionement is near certianly a good thing.
Quote:Anyway. I recommend that you rememeber that from our point, if you look directly "at" Ra you would go blind/die (sun metaphor spiritually) so those that communicate with it are channelers/spirit workers/crazy people and the likes.

And yet, without the sun there would be no life on this planet.

Cyan

(11-14-2012, 01:14 PM)Vasistha Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Anyway. I recommend that you rememeber that from our point, if you look directly "at" Ra you would go blind/die (sun metaphor spiritually) so those that communicate with it are channelers/spirit workers/crazy people and the likes.

And yet, without the sun there would be no life on this planet.

Thats why i'm still rather "firm" in my belief that Ra is a good way to investigate the phenomena of unity from a 3rd D perspective.

(11-14-2012, 12:38 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]To expand your question, if the sun is our sub-logos, does that mean the sun is like a guardian angel? Can we talk to the sun, or pray to the sun? Does it hear our thoughts and respond? Is it like a machine or like a benevolent parent or like a distant creator who only manages the infrastructure?

You can talk to any aspect of the whole and have it be as intelligent as any other aspect of the whole as long as your attention as directed towards it is accurate because we are all reflections of the unity itself so any other aspect can say to be "that aspect" and still be accurate, if they embody the spirit of that aspect.

to put it in another form.

Yes, yes you can.
Then should we get some kind of protection to experience the sun?
[Image: 536317_389957634388920_1571154190_n_zps3b2b0a23.jpg]

Cyan

(11-14-2012, 01:44 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Then should we get some kind of protection to experience the sun?
[Image: 536317_389957634388920_1571154190_n_zps3b2b0a23.jpg]

I recommend a good scifi movie about entering the sun. Some TNG episodes are good for watching. Then i recommend any scifi documentaries about the sun interior.

Then you put them into a movie editor and make a few hour long video of various "diving into or in a sun" and put nice warm music on (lots of low murmur sounds but gently, kind of womb like), then you raise the room temp to just below your body temp (so hot but not uncomfortably so,) and add some fumes to the air (steam in a sauna would be optimal but others can do as well) then slow your breathing and your heartbeat to about 40-50 bpm or very low sleep but sitting. And have a meditation in that state and you'll get pretty darn close. =)

Edit: If you want to experience a astral state that is beyond your normal imagined limitations take all the possible steps that you could take, at your maximum, to put your body in a state as close to as possible to its maximum closeness to the concept you wish to experience and assume that your next density self has taken similar steps in their world and will guide you from that step onward on the journey and you'll get there quite nicely without any troubles, in my expeirence.
(11-14-2012, 12:02 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi, GW, would you be able to explain further?

Have you known the LOO material for a long time? I am relatively recent.

2 years.
Right now thinking of Ra or the like makes me sick to my stomach.
(11-14-2012, 03:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Right now thinking of Ra or the like makes me sick to my stomach.

I do not know the cause of your anger towards Ra at this point in time, GW. It is probably something that is deeply personal and private. However, let me tell you this. The probable cause of your currently cloyed emotions towards Ra and the like may be a reflection of your pain at the plight of humanity and thereby, of yourself.

Quote:17.23 Questioner: Can you tell me why you say that the Earth will be fourth density positive instead of fourth density negative since there seems to be much negativity here now?

Ra: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your space/time present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

Stick it out, GW, please. You are a very authentic soul! Earth humanity has only itself to support itself. All the rest, such as the Confederation and the like, are only props that can come in effectively once we have laid the platform by doing the 'work' that we are supposed to do, both individually and collectively.
I'm not angry at Ra. I just don't know if they really exist. In the past, it could have been my own dark side that came out when I tried working with them, as it's mostly been terrifying. I don't even know if angels exist. All I can trust in is Reiki to help me, as it's comforted me.
(11-14-2012, 11:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't know if they really exist. In the past, it could have been my own dark side that came out when I tried working with them, as it's mostly been terrifying.

That is very interesting, GW. I am just wondering whether the dark side, as you put it, flared up in terms of balancing the opportunity of working with the light, which you were invoking by fastidiously trying to call upon and work with those of Ra.

Quote:21.16 Questioner: When did the first call occur, and how did it occur?

Ra: I am Ra. The first calling was approximately 46,000 of your years ago. This calling was of those of Maldek. These entities were aware of their need for rectifying the consequences of their action and were in some confusion in an incarnate state as to the circumstances of their incarnation; the unconscious being aware, the conscious being quite confused. This created a calling. The Confederation sent love and light to these entities.

21.17 Questioner: How did the Confederation send this love and light? What did they do?

Ra: I am Ra. There dwell within the Confederation planetary entities who from their planetary spheres do nothing but send love and light as pure streamings to those who call. This is not in the form of conceptual thought but of pure and undifferentiated love.

21.18 Questioner: Did the first distortion of the Law of One then require that equal time, shall I say, be given to the self-service oriented group?

Ra: I am Ra. In this case this was not necessary for some of your time due to the orientation of the entities.

21.19 Questioner: What was their orientation?

Ra: The orientation of these entities was such that the aid of the Confederation was not perceived.

21.20 Questioner: Since it was not perceived it was not necessary to balance this. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. What is necessary to balance is opportunity. When there is ignorance, there is no opportunity. When there exists a potential, then each opportunity shall be balanced, this balancing caused by not only the positive and negative orientations of those offering aid but also the orientation of those requesting aid.
I don't know the reason, but for me Ra is bad news.
i just learned of Haleakala, from Kauilapele

Gemini you mean you shouldn't channel them?
(11-14-2012, 11:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know the reason, but for me Ra is bad news.

So you just really enjoy talking to people who appreciate Ra on this forum? Or are you seeking negative attention? Feeling bad for yourself? Trying to play devil's advocate? Are you trying to lead us away from the Law of One and towards "reality"?

Remember "bad news" can also be quite the blessing in disguise. There is a Buddhist fable in this regard:

A poor farmer relied on his 1 son and 1 horse for their livelihood. One day during a storm the horse kicked the gate open and ran away. Upon waking and discovering the empty pen, the farmer put his face in his hands and sobbed for two days asking why God had treated him so unfair. On the third day, the horse returned with 3 wild stallions. The farmer's jaw dropped at the sight of this incredible good fortune.
The next day, the farmer's only son was kicked by one of the horses while trying to tame it and suffered a broken leg. The poor farmer began cursing the heavens at his terrible luck, for he needed his son's help with the harvest. That evening a powerful warlord came by looking for all able-bodied young men to go to battle. The boy was spared as his leg was seriously broken. The farmer heard that many of his neighbors children were slaughtered in battle. He fell to his knees and thanked the heavens.......
(11-14-2012, 11:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know the reason, but for me Ra is bad news.

Spiritual work is very hard! Sad

On a side note, I will just say that I think that the Ra material or the LOO is the best thing that ever happened for spiritual seekers who are willing to think beyond convention.

For many, it is like the candle that shines on the most darkest of pathways, as we bumble forward on the highway of life. I am personally very grateful for the material.
Gemini, I wish I could help you my friend.
(11-15-2012, 12:44 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]So you just really enjoy talking to people who appreciate Ra on this forum? Or are you seeking negative attention? Feeling bad for yourself? Trying to play devil's advocate? Are you trying to lead us away from the Law of One and towards "reality"?

I was just feeling down. Not trying to lead anyone.
For some reason, it felt like the amount of light in me went out of control and was causing me physical pain in my kidneys, heart and back all at the same time. I tried everything from closing down my chakras to mentally decreasing my subdensity, which only provided temporary relief. I was up much of last night with a painfully overactive solar plexus chakra that also caused my stomach to hurt. So it wasn't just thinking of Ra that did that, but pretty much anything, including furries that I used to be so fond of.

After some time I just gave up and asked Ra to help. I wasn't sure if they would respond, but I noticed the physical pain began to diminish. I wasn't able to do it on my own. Even surrendering to the light just made it even more painful. It took all night, but asking Ra to help apparantly was my only option. Even when I asked angels to help, the symptoms just got worse.

But I'm doing better now. I asked for Ra's help, and feel much better. I guess I had gotten a sense of guilt because of a somewhat religious background, and my christian friend says that Ra doesn't exist and that we should only go after God.
(11-15-2012, 09:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]...we should only go after God.

That is not bad advice from your friend. But to me, like many others around here, God is in all of us. Christians also believe that God is within everyone and is everything.

You are obviously going through a powerful experience. Give yourself time and space to integrate it and to ground yourself a little every day.
It's important to remember that during one Q'uo contact, Carla attempted to channel Ra without the necessary precautions of the trance meditation, and had negative contact.

But I am glad to hear you are healing Gemini.
Gemini Wolf, so your problem has been resolved then?
(11-15-2012, 09:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2012, 12:44 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]So you just really enjoy talking to people who appreciate Ra on this forum? Or are you seeking negative attention? Feeling bad for yourself? Trying to play devil's advocate? Are you trying to lead us away from the Law of One and towards "reality"?

For some reason, it felt like the amount of light in me went out of control and was causing me physical pain in my kidneys, heart and back all at the same time. I tried everything from closing down my chakras to mentally decreasing my subdensity, which only provided temporary relief. I was up much of last night with a painfully overactive solar plexus chakra that also caused my stomach to hurt. So it wasn't just thinking of Ra that did that, but pretty much anything, including furries that I used to be so fond of.

After some time I just gave up and asked Ra to help. I wasn't sure if they would respond, but I noticed the physical pain began to diminish. I wasn't able to do it on my own. Even surrendering to the light just made it even more painful. It took all night, but asking Ra to help apparantly was my only option. Even when I asked angels to help, the symptoms just got worse.

But I'm doing better now. I asked for Ra's help, and feel much better. I guess I had gotten a sense of guilt because of a somewhat religious background, and my christian friend says that Ra doesn't exist and that we should only go after God.

Dedicated to your powerful spiritual being, dear dear Gemini
(11-15-2012, 10:34 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini Wolf, so your problem has been resolved then?

I still feel overcharged with light, and am giving the process time to work.
(11-15-2012, 09:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

You are an intrinsic part of the bring4th equation. Sometimes we all have to wallow in the mud and walk through the brambles. RA exists at least in books. The idea of Ra is as real as your very feelings are.

Remember a quote from Lincoln here when things are bad: "and this too shall pass"
Pages: 1 2