Bring4th

Full Version: The "Dreams as Catalyst" idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My brow chakra has gone into activation recently, and I am having "new" experiences. This is actually very cool and exciting for me.

My dreams are different in that instead of the environment being created by myself or near field entities, (guides, negatives, etc) I am experiencing the dreams of others. I am playing a part in someone elses dreamscape which turns out to be very "unfamiliar" and "new" to me. Sort of like "new worlds". The odd thing is that I am not myself, I end up inside the body of a character in the dream.

The other aspect is going through an experience of a past life, which I don't understand. I suppose it has a symbol that needs to be integrated or remembered?

I am not much of a reader. So what I am finding is that just having skimmed a lot of the transcripts, the memory of the concept returns after a "new" experience, which I then reference.

I am going to assume that there is always a possiblity of going nuts as a result of jumbled memories, or of not remembering the difference between this world and others.

Quote:17.38 Questioner: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.

Quote:85.19 Questioner: I would like to carry that on to find out what specific functions of the mind were most effectual and the three or four most effective changes brought about to create the polarization.

Ra: I am Ra. This is an interesting query. The primary veiling was of such significance that it may be seen to be analogous to the mantling of the Earth over all the jewels within the Earth’s crust; whereas previously all facets of the Creator were consciously known. After the veiling, almost no facets of the Creator were known to the mind. Almost all was buried beneath the veil.

If one were to attempt to list those functions of mind most significant in that they might be of aid in polarization, one would need to begin with the faculty of visioning, envisioning, or far-seeing. Without the veil the mind was not caught in your illusory time. With the veil space/time is the only obvious possibility for experience.

Also upon the list of significant veiled functions of the mind would be that of dreaming. The so-called dreaming contains a great deal which, if made available to the conscious mind and used, shall aid it in polarization to a great extent.

The third function of the mind which is significant and which has been veiled is that of the knowing of the body. The knowledge of and control over the body, having been lost to a great extent in the veiling process, is thusly lost from the experience of the seeker. Its knowledge before the veiling is of small use. Its knowledge after the veiling, and in the face of what is now a dense illusion of separation of body complex from mind complex, is quite significant.

Perhaps the most important and significant function that occurred due to the veiling of the mind from itself is not in itself a function of mind but rather is a product of the potential created by this veiling. This is the faculty of will or pure desire.

What I am finding strange is that in the instance of ending up in someone elses dream, I am not dreaming. It is similar to an out of body experience, but not exactly sure what it is.
Fresh insight!

I have been collaborating with a friend going through these same experiences. What we both just learned is that some of our "spirit guides" are dreamers.