Bring4th

Full Version: Astological reading for November 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a dreadful month I've had thus far. Since the last full moon I've been feeling very depressed/fearful/lonely, everything feels blocked, particularly my red and orange chakras, all my prayers go unanswered. If I was brave enough I would have searched for a cliff to jump off.

After work I lay on my son's bed (his room has good energy) and place a gazillion crystals on my chakras and it takes me to a neutral space, not happy or sad. The last few days my eyes have opened from my crystal meditation and been drawn to his poster of the solar system, Saturn in particular. Several times. So I decided to check out what's happening in astrology and see what Saturn is up to.

This is what I've found:
Quote:...This is going to be a strong month but essentially a good one. At the root of it is a deep and powerful conjunction of the Sun with Saturn. He can be a tough old bugger, the guru with the stick, but he is also the best ally you can have for creating in the world from a place of great awareness, integrity and wisdom. While holding the big picture, on the simplest, most mundane levels he confers single pointedness, discipline, sustaining power, practical realism and self responsibility.
Basically, he is a continuous reminder that we are co-creators of our reality and the more we can sort out the difference between old, absorbed conditioned beliefs from our own inner authority, the more our world accurately reflects our essence. He is tricky, though, as he is a deliverer of the old karmas and conditioning - the latent wisdom underneath and the process of sorting out the difference!

Saturn conjunct the Sun activates all these different levels but the conjunction operates more as a team than opposing forces. The Sun’s urge to express the self is given more depth and focus, especially in Scorpio. So this is a month when you can really get things together if you can harness this disciplined potency and not fall victim to the old inhibiting voices.

One of the negative messages of the conditioned form of Saturn in Scorpio is that it is not acceptable to be emotional, powerful, sexual or at the core of your individual potency. This month, though, Saturn and the Sun sends great aspects to planets and asteroids that reverse the effects of these old scripts. This includes invigorating sextiles to Pluto in Capricorn that link us more deeply with the urge towards deep change and owning our psychosexual core, the fuel of our lower chakras.

The Sun/Saturn also allows us to apply the same discipline and self responsibility to our spiritual and healing processes, this time by forming trines with Neptune and Chiron in Pisces, a great affirmation of our right to heal and our right to feel, deeply and expansively. It’s a very piercing combination that drives us towards penetrating the mysteries and the veils to deeper connection, spiritually and emotionally.

Saturn trining Neptune is one of the great transits for manifesting our visions, being more focused in our practices and for grounding our spirituality.
Being able to direct this focus and intent is a significant challenge, as Mercury is at the beginning of Sagittarius, a sign also with a vigorous urge towards the truth.

Sorting the difference between crystalline clarity and self delusion and projection is going to be tricky as they will go hand in hand. It will take great discrimination. Fortunately, this is another benefit of having a good Saturn handy.

Venus is in early Libra and, like last month’s full moon, is opposite Uranus and squaring Pluto. This is the next step in the processes of liberation from old relationships and patterning that are also part of the death and rebirth cycle so powerful this year. It's not as simple as making the radical breaks towards freedom as the deep inner processing and the transformative forces behind the shifts must also be honoured.

Venus also squares Ceres in Cancer, bringing up separation fears that stem from childhood. So if you’re considering making big changes, on any level in your life to do with your heart, your creativity or sexuality, expect reactions from old maternal-based beliefs, while calling in the Great Mother, the highest expression of Ceres, to hold oneself and the child within.

Brittany

I've felt like crap this month, too, though I think I'm finally on the upswing.
Jacrob, is this a personal astro reading or for the general public?
I have been feeling rather saturnine this recently Smile
It's time for "Saturn Return" for people ages 28-30 and age 58-60.
This reading is for the general public, not for me personally. I also feel on an upswing...slightly. I keep telling myself "have faith"!
It's really awesome how accurate this is though.

"Venus also squares Ceres in Cancer, bringing up separation fears that stem from childhood."

Dealt with this one last week. Cried really, really hard and I traced it back to being embarrassed and scared about getting on the wrong bus to get home when my mom couldn't pick me up one day in elementary school. She told me what bus to get on and where to get off, but I like, didn't know what to do without her. Turns out, we're all kids. None of us know the way to get home, and we're just kind of going along, making up our own routes, getting off where we want.

And that whole making a deeper connection with our psychosexual core, man, that's going on right now, as of last night.

Such is the process of transformation, my fellow brothers and sisters of sorrow. Blush

'tis enlightenment, after all. Smile

Meerie

"The latent wisdom underneath"... scorpio looks beneath the surface at all things hidden.
I am finding more superficiality in people these days, even among the "spiritual" folks.
Sometimes spirituality is only skin deep, methinks...
apart from that I am feeling good. Saturn in scorpio gives more stability to my cancer moon.
Totally agree Meerie... my plutonian moon feels supported for now.

Scorpio... the sign that has 3 spiritual developmental stages - the scorpion (with the stinger), the serpent, and the eagle. Scorpio and virgo used to be of one sign, until it got 'too much' and libra came in to balance them... so the story goes lol. There is psychological depth in Scorpio, who's ruling planet Pluto teaches us to seek deeply into one's psyche. Transformation/regeneration.

Scorpion scorpio: the 'young' scorpios who feel disillusioned in their need for truth/honesty will sting if they feel a need to defend themselves.

Serpent scorpio: the wisdom seekers... they grow out of the stinger phase and is now understanding deep parts of self.

Eagle scorpio: the wisdom masters... they soar high above the clouds and can now have the bird's eye view... the wide range of the land to see the 'bigger picture.'

I don't know any other signs that have three developmental stages!

Saturns are the task-masters, the teachers. The archetype of Saturn is The Hermit - asking you to seek the light within... to understand, accept, and work hard in whatever you are trying to do. It's actually a very compassionate and wise planetary influence because it's here to teach us the lessons to help us to grow, although whatever lesson learned may be tough. Ra actually reminds me of Saturn, very precise, disciplined, and a true teacher. Saturn teaches us to examine our 'psychological accumulations' and walk the path with a light load.
I feel good today, maybe part of that upswing spoken of yesterday.
(11-14-2012, 06:07 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]I feel good today, maybe part of that upswing spoken of yesterday.

might have somjething to do with this:
SUBSIDING STORM: Last night, Nov. 13/14, Northern Lights spilled across the Canadian border into the United States during a moderately strong (Kp=6) geomagnetic storm.
(11-14-2012, 06:29 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2012, 06:07 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]I feel good today, maybe part of that upswing spoken of yesterday.

might have somjething to do with this:
SUBSIDING STORM: Last night, Nov. 13/14, Northern Lights spilled across the Canadian border into the United States during a moderately strong (Kp=6) geomagnetic storm.

Sorry spoke too soon, I feel dreadful again!

Wonder what effects the eclipse from yesterday had? They were spraying chemtrails like crazy and it was cloudy and rainy, however it cleared just before the eclipse! Brilliant.
I felt dreadful for a few hours, too, but I went for my exercise and somehow found my dreadfulness to be comical for some reason. Started smiling at all the people I came across and they smiled back... great energy exchange!