Bring4th

Full Version: Rupert Sheldrake interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Avocado

Awesome interview on the London Real podcast. They talk about hanging out with Terrence Mckenna and Sheldrake's book "the Science Delusion". Sheldrake seems to think that many scientists are in the closet regarding esp and psychic phenomenon. It's like the consensus is not the majority's viewpoint, it's just what we are used to. And he thinks only a few percent of scientists are die hard Dawkin-like skeptics. Sounds optimistic to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqaATPAnT...e=g-high-u
Realllly digging this interview, thanks for posting this Avocado.

Not only is this a new and recent Sheldrake interview, but these interviewers are on point.
I truly enjoyed the question about Sheldrake laughing at McKenna's 'Metamorphosis' trialogue comment about the big bang.
dawkins is a self righteous egotistical dipshit, he's not a skeptic. he believes in his own bullshit too much.

but you know, god's love to him. and all that ZZzz

Avocado

I loveed the Terrence Mckenna impressions. I was practically shooting milk out of my nose. BigSmile
I'm a big fan of Sheldrake. If you get the chance, look up the Trialogues, a series of discussions between Sheldrake, Terrence McKenna, and Ralph Abraham...three of the great wits of the modern age.
I was locked into the Trialogues this past August. They are unparalleled. As a student of the Law of One, I found it interesting how they discussed their unique harmony upon meeting each other (if only we could listen in on that first meeting). It really seems to echo the trio of Carla, Jim, and Don and how Ra explained their potential as a group.

Such a powerful harmony I find deeply reassuring. There might be billions of people who are seemingly impossible to relate to, but if you find a couple of them who are in your soul group, suddenly great work is possible.

ps. Avocado, that impressions were great, especially the "Dr. Sheldrake, I presume" line.