Bring4th

Full Version: positive thoughts thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i thought it might be nice if we have a thread where people just post a positive thought , briefly , in a sentence or two. then u could read the thread and their would be all positive thoughts in it. so ill start

the future of our planet is brighter than we could have ever imagined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWdCKPtnYE
"we are the ones we have been waiting for" (as the Hopi elders and Krishnamurti said)
I am my own God.
It's all good.

Brittany

We get to see the future our ancestors have dreamed about firsthand. How cool is that?
(11-16-2012, 12:01 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]We get to see the future our ancestors have dreamed about firsthand. How cool is that?

Congratulations, Lynn! Here is my gratuitous declaration that you are the receiver of my 8,000th Like at b4th :p BigSmile

Meerie

This morning I had such a positive feeling and couldn't stop smiling ... in front of me on the sidewalk was a young woman with headphones on, obliviously singing to the music as she walked, it was hilarious, and when I stepped down the stairs to the subway I saw two guys coming up, also with headphones and kinda doing some rap impersonation like "yo chill man" and that made me smile even more.
Today is a good day.
Smile
"I am here for you"
just a slight modification on ruthies post

its all God BigSmileBigSmile
lol
[Image: slide_253046_1572097_free.jpg?1352737812000]
So far in my life, the second greatest thing I've experienced was getting up after being knocked down. The greatest thing was helping someone up.

(stellar thread idea Norral, btw)
Lokah Samastah sukhino bhavantu.

May all beings be happy and free, and may my thoughts , words and actions contribute to the happiness and freedom of all beings. SmileHeart
Dear norral, for me personallly, the most powerful positive self-empowering thought is the realization that along with my fellow brothers and sisters of humanity, I am verily a parent of dear planet Earth. It is my responsibility to choose to care, tend for and take pride in my child, in whose upbringing we all have a definite say.

We are those very creators of the glorious dawn on our planet. We are the solution to our problems. We are.

Quote:65.17 Questioner: Then we deal with an entity that has not yet formed a social memory but is yet an entity just as one of us can be called a single entity. Can we continue this observation of the conglomerate entity through the galactic entity, or shall I say, planetary system type of entity? Let me try to phrase it this way. Could I look at a single sun in its planetary system as an entity and then look at a major galaxy with its billions of stars as an entity? Can I continue this extrapolation in this way?

Ra: I am Ra. You can but not within the framework of third-density space/time.

Let us attempt to speak upon this interesting subject. In your space/time you and your peoples are the parents of that which is in the womb. The Earth, as you call it, is ready to be born and the delivery is not going smoothly. When this entity has become born it will be instinct with the social memory complex of its parents which have become fourth-density positive. In this density there is a broader view.

You may begin to see your relationship to the Logos or sun with which you are most intimately associated. This is not the relationship of parent to child but of Creator, that is Logos, to Creator that is the mind/body/spirit complex, as Logos. When this realization occurs you may then widen the field of “eyeshot,” if you will, infinitely recognizing parts of the Logos throughout the one infinite creation and feeling, with the roots of Mind informing the intuition, the parents aiding their planets in evolution in reaches vast and unknown in the creation, for this process occurs many, many times in the evolution of the creation as an whole.

Quote:9.4 Questioner: The original, first entities on this planet—what was their origin? Where were they before they were on this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The first entities upon this planet were water, fire, air and earth.

self honesty leads to freedom

Cyan

There is no threat out there greater than the one in the human heart.

Take that for what it means.

Shin'Ar

To thine own self be true!

Know thy true self.
i actively choose to focus on the positive. what i give my attention to becomes my reality

norral Heart

you are the wind beneath my wings brother iz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPJeD6DvQ94

in this life brother iz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxLXmAiI6K4
" WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
The late great JimiHendrix

also

LOVE AND LIGHT/ LIGHT AND LOVE
(11-30-2012, 01:07 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]i actively choose to focus on the positive. what i give my attention to becomes my reality

Exactly. I'm feeling very good right now. Watching things that bring joy to me. The Universe is making some amazing shifts.
I align to receiving and giving the highest service.

this is an invocation to the spirit, not the mind Smile

Shin'Ar

(12-03-2012, 05:53 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I align to receiving and giving the highest service.

this is an invocation to the spirit, not the mind Smile

On what information and source would you base your definition of 'highest service'?

Cyan

Even the Gods/God is uncertain on how to progress.
We creatures of uncertainty wouldn't be here if they were certain.

Shin'Ar

(12-03-2012, 09:30 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Even the Gods/God is uncertain on how to progress.

I thought you believed that you were God? Are you not sure of how to progress from where you now are?

If, after you have taken a few steps further into time, you find your existence has become enhanced by further learning, sharing and understanding, then you have progressed.

Your state of being has become higher and more evolved than its lower state of being.

But if you find your later experience to be one of repetition of decisions and events which have caused you to remain in a place where nothing new has been learned or experienced or shared, then you have not progressed but remained stale.

And one can even retard into a lower state of being by deliberately making decisions which you know would not progress you, but would simply revert you into states of being which would be well below the levels of understanding which you now hold. In other words acting in ways that you would know better to not act in.

I think that most of us often know instinctively what not to do, or 'right from wrong' if you will, and continue on that path anyway.

Cyan

(12-03-2012, 11:00 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2012, 09:30 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Even the Gods/God is uncertain on how to progress.

I thought you believed that you were God? Are you not sure of how to progress from where you now are?

No idea. Cant predict the future in a world with infinite possibilities and free will if i choose not to manifest/control the future but rather accept the certainty of not being able to know. Thus, yeah, being a "God" doesnt make you infallible or make you know all things in advance, it only makes you able to, if you choose, to control anything you want. There is a massive difference between that and knowing what i want (i have an infinite amount of options, even if i remove half of them as being inherantly not what i want, i still have an infinite amount of options. See what i mean?

Quote:If, after you have taken a few steps further into time, you find your existence has become enhanced by further learning, sharing and understanding, then you have progressed.

*nod*

Quote:Your state of being has become higher and more evolved than its lower state of being.

also true.

Quote:But if you find your later experience to be one of repetition of decisions and events which have caused you to remain in a place where nothing new has been learned or experienced or shared, then you have not progressed but remained stale.

Also, usually true, with the caveat that no experience is ever exactly th same as before. You may have to repeat the experience of moving one leg in front of the other quite a few times before you have the experience of arriving where you want to be.

Quote:And one can even retard into a lower state of being by deliberately making decisions which you know would not progress you, but would simply revert you into states of being which would be well below the levels of understanding which you now hold. In other words acting in ways that you would know better to not act in.

Also true, and kinda scary, but still. What is this "Retard" of evolution that people keep referring to, all steps eventually being steps forward. Not along the fastest possible route, but the fastest possible route is immediate end to everything. Hmm is a conondrum.

Quote:I think that most of us often know instinctively what not to do, or 'right from wrong' if you will, and continue on that path anyway.

I would strongly disagree, being that there is no "right from wrong", that and most people dont know, least of all instinctively, what is constructive and what is destructive.
I'm finding it's about more and more opening up to the vibrations that we resonate to.
U R amazing !!
Not me. I have amazing guides.

Shin'Ar

(12-03-2012, 11:31 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I would strongly disagree, being that there is no "right from wrong", that and most people dont know, least of all instinctively, what is constructive and what is destructive.

I am not speaking about ethical complexity here Cyan

What I mean is that most humans regardless of intelligence or experience instinctively sense that to kill another human is wrong.

There are certain actions of exceeding degrees of inhumanity that the human does not need to be told is wrong. There seems to be a built in sense that it is wrong.

There are always exceptions to this but for the most part I think that this would pertain to most humans.
Pages: 1 2