Bring4th

Full Version: The Healthiest Children In The Future Will Be Unvaccinated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://preventdisease.com/news/11/120711...ated.shtml
Quote:The emerging generation of unvaccinated children will be among the healthiest in the world, and they'll have their parents to thank. The refusal of significant numbers of parents to vaccinate their children has created a sizable population numbering in the millions around the world and has raised a number of important public health issues, namely why do we continue to vaccinate at all?

Quote:More educated parents are less likely to vaccinate, which contradicts the misconceptions of many health professionals who profess that parents don't vaccinate because they are under-educated, poor or misinformed.

http://www.whale.to/m/incao.html
Quote:"I observed that my unvaccinated children were healthier, hardier and more robust than their vaccinated peers. Allergies, asthma and pallor and behavioral and attentional disturbances were clearly more common in my young patients who were vaccinated. My unvaccinated patients, on the other hand, did not suffer from infectious diseases with any greater frequency or severity than their vaccinated peers: their immune systems generally handled these challenges very well."--

Quote:In addition, severe constraints are placed on the media in the name of "responsible journalism" with the result that the American public very seldom hears both sides of the vaccination story, and comes to have an unquestioning faith in vaccinations as our greatest hope against future imagined disease plagues. In this fear-based scenario, the questioning voice of reason is drowned out amid the hysteria surrounding the emerging "killer infections" which are such a favorite media topic.

This propagation of fear by the media and by its sources in the public health industry has resulted in a growth of power of this industry far beyond the usual checks and balances of our democracy.

One aspect of this power is the ability of many state health departments to legally mandate a new vaccination for all children completely bypassing any discussion or deliberation in that state’s legislature. In a democracy this cannot and must not be.

Quote:Incredible as it sounds, such a common-sense controlled study comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated children has never been done in America for any vaccination.
we can fix the ones that get vaccinated. we have the technology!
To suggest that the main determinant of health is lack of vaccination is ridiculous and irresponsible.
I have had two different doctors describe autoimmune conditions resulting from a vaccination. It may have been a hepatitis vaccine if memory serves.

http://proliberty.com/observer/20020408.htm
Quote:In 1902, Cambridge Massachusetts' Board of Health passed an ordinance that required everyone to get smallpox vaccinations every 5 years or pay a $5 fine. Henning Jacobsen and his son who had both suffered severe and prolonged reactions to the vaccine refused both the vaccine and the fine. Both were found guilty by the Massachusetts Supreme Court and Jacobsen vs. Massachusetts became the first and only vaccination case to reach the highest court. The Supreme Court ignored compelling evidence that the vaccines did not work and were dangerous. “While we do not decide and cannot decide that vaccination is a preventative of smallpox, we take judicial notice of the fact that this is the COMMON BELIEF of the people of the State, and with this fact as a foundation we hold that the statute in question is a health law, enacted as a reasonable and proper exercise of POLICE POWER.”

Quote:On February 27, 2002, the Wisconsin legislature passed a Mandated Vaccination / Emergency Health Powers Act that calls for a $10,000 fine and/or nine months in prison for those who refuse vaccinations.

Children herded like cattle into Maryland courthouse for forced vaccinations as armed police and attack dogs stand guard

Government vaccinations at gunpoint reported
i'd never vaccinate my kid, i'd join some amish community if i had to.
Vaccination itself doesn't directly relate to a person's health as there are complex interactions between genetic predisposition, environmental factors, maternal health during pregnancy, and environmental toxins (like vaccination) that affect person's health.

The overall interaction between these factors are more important than looking at just one piece... e.g., looking just at vaccinations or environmental toxins is considered reductionism because you're reducing the argument to one single factor, thereby ignoring the complexity of the situation.

We might be over-vaccinating tho... kind of how we over use hand sanitizers... in the long run, we bypass our body's wisdom to heal itself.

I was required to get a TB booster shot and now it's a nightmare clearing TB testing.
i am autistic. believe it would be less prevalent if i had not been vaccinated. i have no proof of this.
(11-21-2012, 01:32 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i am autistic.

I am supposed to be building something for an autistic boy. Feel like being my guinea pig?Tongue
The mother's use of vaccines is more of a factor for autism, than child's vaccination. You cannot 'catch' autism, it's something that is developed while you're still a fetus. You have to have genetic likelihood for autism. The characteristics or symptoms of autism are usually shaped by the mother's environmental factors (e.g.,diet & exercise & other habits), toxins (e.g., drug-use, pollution, vaccines), mother's general health during and before pregnancy and so on. The child's exposure to environmental factors and toxins could also have some effect on the symptoms and severity of autism.

Therefore, vaccinations do not cause autism. It may increase the likelihood, given these other conditions.

Mothers carry much responsibility to ensure health of baby.
Unlike many of you guys, I grew up in the era when fear of polio abounded. I was happy to take the vaccine. I have friends who suffered from polio and it changed their lives forever.

However............. I am not a fan of vaccines in general. Don't really know why. Have avoided them for decades.

Since I am a student of Edgar Cayce, I have been interested in what he had to say. He did not give the same readings for everyone. He recommended certain vaccines be avoided if possible, and for other vaccines he suggested they be given at certain specific ages to children.

His readings for fluoride were similarly inconclusive. He said that fluoride could be good for teeth and health or bad, depending on what other minerals were in the water supply in that area.
I wish Edgar Cayce were still alive to talk a bit about the HPV vaccine...
(11-21-2012, 03:47 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]His readings for fluoride were similarly inconclusive. He said that fluoride could be good for teeth and health or bad, depending on what other minerals were in the water supply in that area.

There's a difference between the naturally occurring fluoride mineral, and the rat poison they call fluoride and put in the water.
(11-21-2012, 02:09 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2012, 01:32 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i am autistic.

I am supposed to be building something for an autistic boy. Feel like being my guinea pig?Tongue

lol what did you have in mind? Smile

Rie, i don't think vaccines cause "autism". i think autistic people are wanderers or other non terrestrial beings that have a sensitivity greater than other people. and the vaccines trigger some imbalance in the chakras in these people after vaccination. that's my theory but like i said i have no proof of it. i could be wrong.

(11-21-2012, 10:29 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I wish Edgar Cayce were still alive to talk a bit about the HPV vaccine...

ask David Tongue maybe he still has access to the akashic medical records or something
Our scientist are beginning to realize that viruses (and other microorganisms) are essential to keeping us alive. We are just beginning to stick one toe into the water of understanding how closely we are interconnected with viruses and how dependent on them.

Messing around with vaccines is very experimental, although many see it as established science and nothing to worry about.

We're not going to stop experimenting with various technologies, and I don't know that we should.

Does this sound like I'm waffling on this matter? Bottom line, we know very little about vaccines and the effect they have on us, but in some cases we will continue to use this fairly primitive technology because it's all we know for now. I don't like government requiring parents to vaccinate their children, though.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! May every day be Thanksgiving Day for all of us.
(11-22-2012, 12:21 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Our scientist are beginning to realize that viruses (and other microorganisms) are essential to keeping us alive.

Would you rather evolve by natural virus, or would you rather be genetically modified with an unnatural virus?

Can't imagine why I would want to puncture my own body to inject foreign material anyway. Just don't understand that thinking.
(11-22-2012, 12:32 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2012, 12:21 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Our scientist are beginning to realize that viruses (and other microorganisms) are essential to keeping us alive.

Would you rather evolve by natural virus, or would you rather be genetically modified with an unnatural virus?

Can't imagine why I would want to puncture my own body to inject foreign material anyway. Just don't understand that thinking.

Again I'm going to waffle. We human beings to a great extent define ourselves by our technology. Otherwise we would be sitting in a cave (without a fire) gnawing on bones. Ra, according to the story, gave us innovative technologies, as well. Maybe your reluctance to be vaccinated means that you are picking up (channeling) that vaccination is not right for you.
My son was able to speak clearly at 3 weeks old. My neighbor was the only one that ever caught it, and freaked when he saw it, saying it was impossible. Interesting that about 2 months old my son got a vaccination and the look on his face was like his mind left his body for a couple of hours. From there he quit speaking until more than a year went by, and is very quiet and introverted now. When the children get sick my son will not fully clear up for a couple weeks. My older daughter will get better in about 3 days, with only one vaccination. My youngest that supposedly would have the weaker immune system has no vaccinations, barely gets sick for a day with hardly any symptoms. Other families with multiple children of varying vaccination status have described similar. The vaccinated children get sicker, more often. The editor of my newspaper talked about his brother going autistic at 10 years old within moments of an injection. Said he can't prove it was the injection, yet watched his brother's eyes change at that moment, and he never returned.

Sure we can't prove anything, but why do we need to do things for no real reason? If you really look at why people get a shot, it is because they fear catching something.

Nice list of experimentation on populations.
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/experiment.htm
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/experiments.htm

(11-21-2012, 10:29 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I wish Edgar Cayce were still alive to talk a bit about the HPV vaccine...

“Transparency in government is essential to trust in government and replication is the hallmark of good science,” said NVIC president Barbara Loe Fisher.

“Parents of young girls and women cut down in their prime -- some of them paralyzed or dead within hours or days of getting Gardasil vaccine -- deserve better answers than a whitewashing of this vaccine’s very serious side effects.
i'm sorry to hear that Pickle. the more i hear about vaccinations the more they give me the creeps. my best friend has two kids and i wanted to tell her to get no vaccinations but it didn't feel like my place because i didn't know enough about it, but i talked to her about it and asked what she was going to do and she said that they'll only get the ones we got as children and none of the new ones. so that was some relief. they seemed fine when i was visiting.

i think things can be remedied though, especially if you start early. like diet and remocing toxins, i think it's called chelation. and i feel maybe i could have benefitted from the treatment i got with electro magnets more when i was a kid, my brain would have gotten more chi, chakras more balance and i would have functioned better in the world, avoiding a lot of the trauma that comes from being different and foggy brained. i think there's a lot of things out there now that can help.
(11-22-2012, 01:32 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i wanted to tell her to get no vaccinations but it didn't feel like my place because i didn't know enough about it,

We do come into 3D with probabilities. These would be considered challenges that can color the life experience. It isn't are place to teach everyone, it is our place to make the information available.

I am still mulling over posting about my "exit offer" that I was not even consciously aware of at the time. Probabilities, variable choices, and the hard lines that we are forced to work within.
what exit offer?
Exit offer is the offer of death as a way to end the experience.
i thought those were planned, like accidents or something where the soul can leave.
This is one person's account of growing up without vaccination.
Growing Up Unvaccinated
http://www.voicesforvaccines.org/growing...accinated/

Quote:I find myself wondering about the claim that complications from childhood illnesses are extremely rare but that “vaccine injuries” are rampant. If this is the case, I struggle to understand why I know far more people who have experienced complications from preventable childhood illnesses than I have EVER met with complications from vaccines. I have friends who became deaf from measles. I have a partially sighted friend who contracted rubella in the womb. My ex got pneumonia from chickenpox. A friend’s brother died from meningitis.

Bat

I have never had any vaccines and i am good.

Its all about thoughts, if you can bring it back i am sure y'all be fine!
(11-16-2012, 03:33 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]http://preventdisease.com/news/11/120711...ated.shtml
Quote:The emerging generation of unvaccinated children will be among the healthiest in the world, and they'll have their parents to thank. The refusal of significant numbers of parents to vaccinate their children has created a sizable population numbering in the millions around the world and has raised a number of important public health issues, namely why do we continue to vaccinate at all?

Quote:More educated parents are less likely to vaccinate, which contradicts the misconceptions of many health professionals who profess that parents don't vaccinate because they are under-educated, poor or misinformed.

http://www.whale.to/m/incao.html
Quote:"I observed that my unvaccinated children were healthier, hardier and more robust than their vaccinated peers. Allergies, asthma and pallor and behavioral and attentional disturbances were clearly more common in my young patients who were vaccinated. My unvaccinated patients, on the other hand, did not suffer from infectious diseases with any greater frequency or severity than their vaccinated peers: their immune systems generally handled these challenges very well."--

Quote:In addition, severe constraints are placed on the media in the name of "responsible journalism" with the result that the American public very seldom hears both sides of the vaccination story, and comes to have an unquestioning faith in vaccinations as our greatest hope against future imagined disease plagues. In this fear-based scenario, the questioning voice of reason is drowned out amid the hysteria surrounding the emerging "killer infections" which are such a favorite media topic.

This propagation of fear by the media and by its sources in the public health industry has resulted in a growth of power of this industry far beyond the usual checks and balances of our democracy.

One aspect of this power is the ability of many state health departments to legally mandate a new vaccination for all children completely bypassing any discussion or deliberation in that state’s legislature. In a democracy this cannot and must not be.

Quote:Incredible as it sounds, such a common-sense controlled study comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated children has never been done in America for any vaccination.

absolutely. even God, in CwG series says it makes us so unprotected against diseases as opposed to what it was thought to be
Edgar Cayce said some things that could be interpreted as being against vaccinations - but it was not consistent with every person and every situation. As was frequently the case with Cayce, the recommendations were variable. I think we might have a time in the future when we have much better ways of dealing with disease. In the meantime, it's pretty much up to parents to make the best decision they can. Some vaccines are probably a good idea, some probably will be discredited.

Just because a pharmaceutical company decides to invent a vaccine for something doesn't always mean that particular vaccine is a good idea, in my opinion.
Yeah i realy believe that with the passage of time children get fit and fit with doing work out contineausly..!!!!
The devil in the detail ist primarily thimerosal containing mercury within vaccines, not necessarily the vaccines themselves. That's the actual trojan horse, especially since mercury exposure is considered an autism trigger. See books by Dr. Joachim Mutter, for example.
(02-09-2014, 01:36 PM)Realtime Wrote: [ -> ]That's the actual trojan horse, especially since mercury exposure is considered an autism trigger.
However, as yet no convincing scientific evidence supports that claim.
(02-09-2014, 09:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2014, 01:36 PM)Realtime Wrote: [ -> ]That's the actual trojan horse, especially since mercury exposure is considered an autism trigger.
However, as yet no convincing scientific evidence supports that claim.

Food for thought about correlations (I haven't yet read the studies, but the links to the abstracts/citation/study are provided in the link) from http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/22-m...cines.html:

8. A study published by the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Northeastern University, Boston determined that a novel growth factor signalling pathway that regulates methionine synthase(MS) activity and thereby modulates methylation reactions. The potent inhibition of this pathway by ethanol, lead, mercury, aluminum and thimerosal suggests that it may be an important target of neurodevelopmental toxins. You can read more about this here, and here. You can read more about the MS/autism link here.

9. A study published in the Journal of Child Neurology examined the question of what is leading to the apparent increase in autism. They expressed that if there is any link between autism and mercury, it is crucial that the first reports of the question are not falsely stating that no link occurs. Researchers determined that a significant relation does exist between the blood levels of mercury and the diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder.

14. A study conducted by the University of Texas Health Science Center by the Department of Family and Community Medicine determined that for each 1,000 Ib of environmentally released mercury, there was a 43% increase in the rate of special education services and a 61% increase in the rate of autism. Researchers emphasized that further research was needed regarding the association between environmentally released mercury and developmental disorders such as autism.

15. A study published in the International Journal of Toxicology determined that in light of the biological plausibility of mercury’s role in neurodevelopment disorders, the present study provides further insight into one possible mechanism by which early mercury exposures could increase the risk of autism.

16. A study published in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health determined that mercury exposure can induce immune, sensory, neurological, motor and behavioural dysfunctions similar to traits defining or associated with ASDs. Based upon differential diagnoses, 8 of 9 patients examined were exposed to significant mercury from Thimerosal-containing vaccine preparations during their fetal/infant developmental periods. These previously normal developing children suffered mercury encephalopathies that manifested with clinical symptoms consistent with regressive ASDs. Evidence for mercury intoxication should be considered in the differential diagnosis as contributing to some regressive ASDs.

17. A study published by the US National Library of Medicine conducted by the University of Texas Health Science Centre suspected that persistent low-dose exposures to various environmental toxicants including mercury, that occur during critical windows of neural development among genetically susceptible children, may increase the risk for developmental disorders such as autism.

19. A study conducted by The George Washington University School of Public Health from the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics determined that significantly increased rate ratios were observed for autism and autism spectrum disorders as a result of exposure to mercury from Thimerosal-containing vaccines.

20. A study published in the journal Cell Biology and Toxicology by Kinki University in Osaka, Japan determined that in combination with the brain pathology observed in patients diagnosed with autism, the present study helps to support the possible biological plausibility for how low-dose exposure to mercury from thimerosal-containing vaccines may be associated with autism.
Pages: 1 2