Bring4th

Full Version: Perceive other selves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once a friend of mine told me about how if you put someone in a water tank blocked from light, some people would panic and scream because people think they are alive only because they identify with certain reality, once they no longer perceive reality, they lose their identity, thinking they are dead.

Therefore we are defined by our awareness, we are everything that we can perceive, There is no separation, because all we are is a reflection of all there is. There is no self or other self, because we are all within each other.

I wonder if this logically proves that we (at least for 2nd density above) are one with everything.

To extrapolate further, for positive entities, they accept all is one and respect their free will. For negative entities, they also accept all is one but reject the free will of whatever they perceive other than the free will of its own in the illusion of separation. By limiting the free will of what it perceive, negative entities are actually limiting its own free will and potential to do work. And this loss of potential to do work will become more pronounced as it seeks to controls more, eventually leading negative entities to notice this "spiritual entropy" and let what it perceive to freely express.
Well thought out, I think you hit the nail on the head so to speak.
Quote:(1.0)

Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.