Bring4th

Full Version: Frequency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would think that most everyone here know that earths resonant frequency has increased from 7.9 Hz to ???

The reason I ask is because the frequency increase is part of the argument for the understanding of the change in density which will occur, and when I use this as a point to demonstrate this part of the puzzle to people, some ask me to back up this claim with proof. Though I can find plenty of generalities about this, I have as of yet to find any hard scientific documentation.

Would anyone have any links to actual NASA or other scientific evidence of this? and current numbers?
I think David Wilcock's site would be your best bet for this kind of information, since David likes to serve as a clearinghouse / integrator of the science aspects of the Law of One.

There could also be some material about this on the David Icke forums, but it often also includes people who blast out their own opinions without thinking, or who like to focus on all kinds of negativity. So it takes more work to separate signal from noise as it were.
According to our scientific understanding it's not capable of changing unless the size of the earth is growing, or the speed of light is changing.

Changes in temperature on the planet will change the amplitude of the wave quite a bit, but the frequency should not change. However, there is a lot of conflicting information. And I'm not sure that's reliable at all. I gather the current number is approaching 13. I would not dare state for a fact that it's actually changing.

There are these rumors that keep buzzing around the net so often that people just accept them as true. It's sometimes not easy to tell. I'd also like to hear if you find something.