Bring4th

Full Version: Some STS thoughts, Vibrational Disharmony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking today, after reading a session where it was mentioned that in a 4th density STS world the mind is shielded. They do not let their thoughts be seen, they do not trust one another even one iota. I was thinking that due to the "Eternal Disharmony" that these guys generate it must be fairly easy for a seasoned channel/spiritual seeker to distinguish between negative entities and positive just from the "Vibe" that one or the other gives off. A STS entity will always cause/radiate fear, (Just from being "in the room" so to speak) Love is not something in it's tool bag of nightmares. A STO entity will always radiate love in the same manner. Love the opposite of Fear, Fear basically the absence of Love to my thinking.

I was also thinking that maybe since they are so turbulent that it would be impossible for a sufficiently polarized positive channel to even link up with one, seeing as how it is only possible to channel a entity if you can match it's vibratory patterns(That is my understanding). I then traveled to think that if that is the case, that they cannot match vibratory patterns with a STO entity(or person, same thing), they cannot see the thoughts of that entity either(As is a hallmark of higher level STO Social Memory Complexes, Telepathy). In other words, whereas a STO entity can see your thoughts 24/7, a STS entity never can/will. But maybe this point is where the control comes in, they can certainly match vibratory patterns so long as the polarity is greater/equal if the situation is right for them(IE they can gain something from it or will it so).

Basically the things that require harmony to work are not things they have when dealing with a STO entity? Lets hear some thoughts people...
Quote:it is only possible to channel a entity if you can match it's vibratory patterns
Your vibration can change fairly quickly, with only a glancing thought.

Quote:In other words, whereas a STO entity can see your thoughts 24/7, a STS entity never can/will.
All beings above 3D (including some 3D) know your thoughts/emotions/vibrations. That is how they answer your call. Negative polarity can easier answer your call than positive. Negative does not accept the concept of free will.
(11-20-2012, 03:50 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Your vibration can change fairly quickly, with only a glancing thought.

All beings above 3D (including some 3D) know your thoughts/emotions/vibrations. That is how they answer your call. Negative polarity can easier answer your call than positive. Negative does not accept the concept of free will.

Most interesting! But I meant matching well enough that they can meld with you, which to my understanding is what happens when you channel. the entity relaying the thoughts or speaking through you in more intense workings is in a way fused with your being. Kind of like shifting gears in a truck. I guess with STS entities it isn't always about matching vibrations to interact, but using power to bring the other-selves under the heel. Always looking for distortions and weaknesses as well that they can exploit, that cleverness Ra talked about.

"Negativity does not accept the concept of free will." Shiver down the spine quote of the day lmao.
(11-20-2012, 01:23 AM)XionComrade Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking today, after reading a session where it was mentioned that in a 4th density STS world the mind is shielded. They do not let their thoughts be seen, they do not trust one another even one iota. I was thinking that due to the "Eternal Disharmony" that these guys generate it must be fairly easy for a seasoned channel/spiritual seeker to distinguish between negative entities and positive just from the "Vibe" that one or the other gives off. A STS entity will always cause/radiate fear, (Just from being "in the room" so to speak) Love is not something in it's tool bag of nightmares. A STO entity will always radiate love in the same manner. Love the opposite of Fear, Fear basically the absence of Love to my thinking.

I was also thinking that maybe since they are so turbulent that it would be impossible for a sufficiently polarized positive channel to even link up with one, seeing as how it is only possible to channel a entity if you can match it's vibratory patterns(That is my understanding). I then traveled to think that if that is the case, that they cannot match vibratory patterns with a STO entity(or person, same thing), they cannot see the thoughts of that entity either(As is a hallmark of higher level STO Social Memory Complexes, Telepathy). In other words, whereas a STO entity can see your thoughts 24/7, a STS entity never can/will. But maybe this point is where the control comes in, they can certainly match vibratory patterns so long as the polarity is greater/equal if the situation is right for them(IE they can gain something from it or will it so).

Basically the things that require harmony to work are not things they have when dealing with a STO entity? Lets hear some thoughts people...

What they emit depends entierly on what they wish to gain from you, do note that many of them are masters of disguise and acting.
The physical aspect of "Good intentions", and/or "Love" can be mimiced, keep an eye out for the metaphysical content of their actions and presence.

Dont go on "a feel" but actualy FEEL the energies shape:
The most negatively polarizing energy does also come from the furthermost point to the left in the brain; the left temporal pole, and its pixel is a sub-milimeter pont, moving near light speed and is thus reeeally sharp, as opposed to the uuuuber sof/unfocused/large energy of the right temporal pole. (combining the opposites is great, the sharpness is nullified, and the soft blur becomes more physical)

Love is not the opposite of fear, the solar plexus makes you fearless...
Fear may keep people from opening up, but being fearless does NOT nessessarily make you loving.

Negative entities do not attain a natural psycic presence untill the fifth density, but at that point, (tho they are unlikely to care) sure they can percieve your thoughts if you have no constraints on them.
(11-20-2012, 04:39 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]Love is not the opposite of fear, the solar plexus makes you fearless...
Fear may keep people from opening up, but being fearless does NOT nessessarily make you loving.

Negative entities do not attain a natural psycic presence untill the fifth density, but at that point, (tho they are unlikely to care) sure they can percieve your thoughts if you have no constraints on them.

I suppose it would be how you define Fear, as we do get a pretty solid definition of Love in these archives/materials, one which I haven't gotten down entirely yet. Fear=Separation, Love is the opposite....that sort of deal, it is off, but closer....

I would greatly appreciate some clarification or expansion on the final paragraph here, I guess the 5th Density entities are much much more perceptive on a universal level than the 4th, whose perceptions are fairly local if not almost entirely local? Something else I would like to discuss would be the fact that she says the "Old Ones" are what Christianity early on called Demons, being entities responsible for psychic abilities and demonic possession....any expansion?

If you are familiar with Arizona Wilder...
Arizona Wilder interview
This nutty story actually seems to have some credence after studying these things for a bit, I would suppose that the "Reptilians" are 4th density minions and that the "Old one(s)" are the 5th density masters.

Unbound

No negative entity will be able to answer your call if you're calling the right number... hehe
(11-25-2012, 10:39 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]No negative entity will be able to answer your call if you're calling the right number... hehe

Haha can't answer the call if it doesn't happen!