Bring4th

Full Version: The One Infinite Creator becoming aware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
From my readings of the LOO materials, it appears that it was not until the One Infinite Creator became aware did It then decide to know itself in every way possible.

I've not found any reference as to what caused this awareness, and speculate that It became self-aware at which time It wanted to know Itself in every way possible.

There is always the possibility that an external force caused this awareness.

Anyone care to speculate or perhaps offer a reference to the materials?

Best wishes for a most enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Cyan

My theory is that awareness is a natural phenomena that is inherant to sufficient concentrations of complex mass and is inherant to the design of "infinity"
It seems like the heart of the mystery. "...[T]he understandings we have to share begin and end in mystery."

Cyan

http://youtu.be/pL-sYwiioeY

If you want an interesting take on the archtypes and their dialogues i recommend watching all of these special projects from AC.

As religions and fancy ways of listening to the archtypes talk with one another go. This is a good source.

For me at least. I dont know about anyone else so, resonate if it feels like its worth resonating to.

I think that awareness itself is a result of a complex arbitary function looking back on itself as a complex arbitary function. One of these quotes:

Quote:Begin with a function of arbitary complexity. Feed it values, "sense data". Then take your result, square it, and feed it back into your original function, adding a new set of sense data. Continue to feed your results back into the original function ad infinitum. What do you have? The fundamental principle of human consciousness.

--Academician Prokhor Zakharov
"The Feedback Principle"

From Sid Meier´s Alpha Centauri
Does creator become aware in the similar fashion third density being become aware in this octave?
My thanks for all replies to date. For Cyan, thank you for the link. Also, I'm not sure which definition of the word "arbitrary" (in your quote) is being used.

For Kanonathena, my understanding is that self-awareness is a prerequisite for graduation from 2nd to 3rd (although one in 3rd density could "invest" one in 2nd density so as to accelerate the process of graduation -- same for a 4th who could invest a 3rd, a 5th who could invest a 4th, etc.).

I remain curious as to what caused The One Infinite Creator to become aware at which time It decided to know Itself in every way possible.

Cyan

(11-24-2012, 05:20 AM)dbarber@nichetech.com Wrote: [ -> ]My thanks for all replies to date. For Cyan, thank you for the link. Also, I'm not sure which definition of the word "arbitrary" (in your quote) is being used.

For Kanonathena, my understanding is that self-awareness is a prerequisite for graduation from 2nd to 3rd (although one in 3rd density could "invest" one in 2nd density so as to accelerate the process of graduation -- same for a 4th who could invest a 3rd, a 5th who could invest a 4th, etc.).

I remain curious as to what caused The One Infinite Creator to become aware at which time It decided to know Itself in every way possible.

In this situation, it is the same as Ra saying "soul that said that "i am complex"" or some such but said in a scientific way. Simply meaning that the root form of consiousness itself is kind of in the feedback process and the squaring system. I know its not a fancy way of saying it compared to some of the other guys who post 3 page long essays on FTL communication and the finer points of the hierarchy of thought.

But i like these due to their simplicity and archtypical quote like nature. And as i dont knwo them all straight from memory in their specific orders, i can listen to it and then some quote randomly remarks on something that i feel is significant and i move along. Smile

Kind of like a compressed audiobook of some of the archtypes talking about what to do on a new planet with a bunch of people, sounds very relevant.

Shin'Ar

(11-21-2012, 11:06 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like the heart of the mystery. "...[T]he understandings we have to share begin and end in mystery."

My thoughts exactly!

The Mystery which we chase IS the fire of existence.

(11-24-2012, 05:20 AM)dbarber@nichetech.com Wrote: [ -> ]I remain curious as to what caused The One Infinite Creator to become aware at which time It decided to know Itself in every way possible.

What we are saying is that it is the very fact that this Mystery remains, which has resulted in the following existence.

To solve that Mystery would not be compatible with the existence of infinity nor Mystery.

These are the key ingredients of existence and the fuel which manages the burn.

Cyan

I say the answer is so bizzare that to get it:

You will generate a new universe with a even more bizzare question.

42 Wink
(11-24-2012, 05:20 AM)dbarber@nichetech.com Wrote: [ -> ]My thanks for all replies to date. For Cyan, thank you for the link. Also, I'm not sure which definition of the word "arbitrary" (in your quote) is being used.

I don't know ask yourself.

I would say because it's a fun.

[Image: 3q8ifc.jpg]

Cyan

(11-24-2012, 09:59 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]

I would heartily concede that it is, simply, because this side of exprience with other selves running around in their various naked selves across footballfields is significantly fun than watching a printout screen of "Growth of mass and awareness increased by 0.2% today"

EDIT: how about next time i dont forget to add that it is significantly MORE fun than watching a printout screen. THEN again, i do spend most of my days watching printout screens called the internet, so touche fate.
(11-21-2012, 10:11 AM)dbarber@nichetech.com Wrote: [ -> ]From my readings of the LOO materials, it appears that it was not until the One Infinite Creator became aware did It then decide to know itself in every way possible.

I've not found any reference as to what caused this awareness, and speculate that It became self-aware at which time It wanted to know Itself in every way possible.

Best wishes for a most enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Probably intense, deep and insatiable loneliness at the core of the ONE?

Cyan

"my" experience has been that it is soulcrushing lonelyness that drives the "creator" to experience social interactions which we experience as the universe.
I think all creator needed to do was create another one, and problem of loneliness would have been solved.

Cyan

(11-24-2012, 10:47 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think all creator needed to do was create another one, and problem of loneliness would have been solved.

I think the creator needed to admit to the existence of other creators. Simple as that.

You dont create another one as you can never create someone equal to you. Only someone to outperform you and then, if you do it alone, you are essentially doing it to yourself.

Kind of...

Admit that all others have the same mystical powers, and the only reason we dont perceive them as acting as gods is because we have a internal problem...

Not sure if that makes sense, but i hope it does because to create a companion is what all creators essentially try to do, and all stories tell of its failure.
Agreed. I tried creating a companion that was in my mind before, and that failed miserably. Did not make me happy.

Meerie

Is everyone experiencing the loneliness catalyst right now?
guys!! it is only an illusion.
We are all connected. Your being is part of the whole universe, in fact the entire universe is within you...
we are in this together.
"bigcyberhugs"
Smile
50.9 Questioner: Can you tell me what the adept, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, does to affect planetary consciousness or affect positive polarity?
Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your time/space. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.
I'm not experiencing loneliness catalyst.
Frustration that I'm not learning my lessons,
and that I might not graduate.
But then that's selfish thinking and sts.

Cyan

(11-24-2012, 11:34 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not experiencing loneliness catalyst.

Good question gemini. Good question.
(11-21-2012, 10:11 AM)dbarber@nichetech.com Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone care to speculate or perhaps offer a reference to the materials?

I care to speculate:

The One had a thought, and It was Love. How did the One have that Thought? It originated out of awareness of Itself. The Thought of Love existed prior to the beings who would eventually return to that Thought, by abiding, [The beings, or "we", would do this] through awareness, of that Thought. They would act upon that Thought in their service to further refine their selves. Passing densities, they would finish (and yet begin) at the 8th density. There, they would return to the Creator/ Be the The Creator because their raw material/Self would be refined enough to exist as the Creator which exists as All & One. The Creator could then be said to have Created Itself, by Being Itself. The Octave in it's entirety is that process. Prior to this Octave, what existed was the Creator. It is a mystery not meant to be comprehended, as far as I know, because knowledge does not equate the awareness of one's proximity with the Creator which is but a step to solving the mystery; and yet, one "creates" another mystery as they progress, for they are aware that there is more and there will always be more to the Creation and thus to the mystery of the Creator (since you are Creating a Creator in the process). You co-Create Love, out of being aware of it, and out of that co-Creation you have developed for yourself a relationship with the Creator & All things that is as close to you as your Self is. That is what It is.

That ends my speculation.

Shin'Ar

(11-24-2012, 03:53 PM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2012, 10:11 AM)dbarber@nichetech.com Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone care to speculate or perhaps offer a reference to the materials?

I care to speculate:

The One had a thought, and It was Love. How did the One have that Thought? It originated out of awareness of Itself. The Thought of Love existed prior to the beings who would eventually return to that Thought, by abiding, [The beings, or "we", would do this] through awareness, of that Thought. They would act upon that Thought in their service to further refine their selves. Passing densities, they would finish (and yet begin) at the 8th density. There, they would return to the Creator/ Be the The Creator because their raw material/Self would be refined enough to exist as the Creator which exists as All & One. The Creator could then be said to have Created Itself, by Being Itself. The Octave in it's entirety is that process. Prior to this Octave, what existed was the Creator. It is a mystery not meant to be comprehended, as far as I know, because knowledge does not equate the awareness of one's proximity with the Creator which is but a step to solving the mystery; and yet, one "creates" another mystery as they progress, for they are aware that there is more and there will always be more to the Creation and thus to the mystery of the Creator (since you are Creating a Creator in the process). You co-Create Love, out of being aware of it, and out of that co-Creation you have developed for yourself a relationship with the Creator & All things that is as close to you as your Self is. That is what It is.

That ends my speculation.

For some reason yet unknown to me, this post has some significant relevance, and possibly revelation, as it speaks precisely to information being relayed to me at this very time.

Unir 1,

Can you tell me what significance the birth of a child has to you at this time, or the reproductive nature of the human specifically?

All that I am receiving right now is pointing to such and I am trying to discern its correlation with other aspects of my studies of ancient teaching.

Have you become aware of something strange or unusual this day regarding the birthing process, or the mother and child relationship, or the divine feminine aspects of ancient pagan teachings?

Is there anything in your proximity having to do with such things, even the symbol of the upside down triangle? And if so can you discuss it with me in greater detail in a PM?

I post it here as there seems to be an urgency of contact which will not be compatible with attempting to PM you immediately.

Tanner, I see that you are here.

Do you have something to offer here?

The only correlation I see with you in this particular connection is that you and I have different understandings with regard to 'octaves',especially in the 8D sense of completion, so has something changed in that regard for you?

Unbound

For some reason I feel the need to tell you about the fact that gene expression happens through timing. For example with finches, the difference is all timing for expression. You might have the beak grow for 1 day in one type of species, or 3 days in another, which corresponds with the amount of growth. So the proportions of a body are actually grown harmonically.

Shin'Ar

(11-24-2012, 05:06 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I feel the need to tell you about the fact that gene expression happens through timing. For example with finches, the difference is all timing for expression. You might have the beak grow for 1 day in one type of species, or 3 days in another, which corresponds with the amount of growth. So the proportions of a body are actually grown harmonically.

What exactly do you mean by expression?

And how does harmonics relate to duration?

Something between what Unir had written and what you have to offer is vital to my discerning of what is being revealed to me at this moment. Please assist me.

What I am hearing from you could be said this way,(gene expression happens through timing)= reproduction directly involves infinity. is there anything in your proximity relating to mother/child/birth/ triangle/ circle, and this will sound absurd but please note, a head separated from its body or a serpent?

How do harmonics play in the development process?

Well greek is it coincidence that the one reply that I liked here has suddenly come around? You have offered "

βαθμιαίος Wrote: It seems like the heart of the mystery. "...[T]he understandings we have to share begin and end in mystery."

I see in your typo the Tree of Life, and your reference to infinity and Mystery.

Do you have anything to offer regarding that which I have asked the others?

We are speaking here of the sacred fire being the energy of our existence, and the OP speaks to that which existed prior to The One, which was a topic of great depth between Tanner, Godwide and myself.

The specific point of the OP which I seem to be directed to is this sentence.

'There is always the possibility that an external force caused this awareness.'

And it has something to do with the birth process and the order of the natural elements.

IN THREE DAYS THE WELL WILL OPEN AND A NEW ELEMENT WILL BE BORN INTO THIS EXISTENCE

Cyan

(11-24-2012, 05:09 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]IN THREE DAYS THE WELL WILL OPEN AND A NEW ELEMENT WILL BE BORN INTO THIS EXISTENCE

You're not one to talk in SHOUTING CAPS MODE. What gives?
(11-24-2012, 04:58 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Unir 1,

Can you tell me what significance the birth of a child has to you at this time, or the reproductive nature of the human specifically?
The significance that above information has to me is the Second Density creature theory which I am thinking about. It is not organized yet, but briefly it is about role of consciousness in the creatures of this planet.
There is also the matter of respect for the human self as the body which houses consciousness, regardless of the gender.

(11-24-2012, 04:58 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Have you become aware of something strange or unusual this day regarding the birthing process, or the mother and child relationship, or the divine feminine aspects of ancient pagan teachings?
I have become aware of only ideas, theories, speculation, about the origins of consciousness as it relates to my previous post (about the Creation) and the above response before this particular quote.

(11-24-2012, 04:58 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything in your proximity having to do with such things, even the symbol of the upside down triangle? And if so can you discuss it with me in greater detail in a PM?
Around me, I am aware of a symbol of what appears to be an incomplete upside-down triangle, the base missing, circumscribed, and the triangle's right leg has a line adjacent & parallel to that side. This symbol is supposed to represent the law of Free-Will. This video may explain it starting from 2:20. I do not believe it is related to what you are asking; I'm not able to discuss it in any greater detail.

(11-24-2012, 04:58 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Tanner, I see that you are here.

Do you have something to offer here?

The only correlation I see with you in this particular connection is that you and I have different understandings with regard to 'octaves',especially in the 8D sense of completion, so has something changed in that regard for you?
I do not know if you're referring to me in this quote.
--Edit--
PM received and replied to.
(11-24-2012, 05:09 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Well greek is it coincidence that the one reply that I liked here has suddenly come around? You have offered "

βαθμιαίος Wrote: It seems like the heart of the mystery. "...[T]he understandings we have to share begin and end in mystery."

I see in your typo the Tree of Life, and your reference to infinity and Mystery.

Do you have anything to offer regarding that which I have asked the others?

Not really. I'm content to let the mystery be. I do think it's unlikely that there was an external force involved.
(11-21-2012, 10:11 AM)dbarber@nichetech.com Wrote: [ -> ]From my readings of the LOO materials, it appears that it was not until the One Infinite Creator became aware did It then decide to know itself in every way possible.

In my opinion, dbarber, the One Infinite Creator was *always* aware, and always will be. This awareness is infinity, and is the heartbeat and foundation upon which all beingness and existence is predicated upon.

It is causeless. People have a hard time wrapping their head around this sometimes, because we are taught to think in linear ways where things have a beginning and an end. That which is causeless has no beginning, and will have no end. It is eternal. It has always existed.

It is "somethingness" as opposed to "nothingness", for nothingness cannot be. There is no nothingness. There has only ever been "somethingness" and this "somethingness" is consciousness. This is beingness. This is existence.

Now, the nature of "awareness" is to be conscious, but conscious of what ? The only thing that exists is consciousness in different patterns and configurations, whether it be the one celled ameoba, a beam of light, a rock, a human being, or even an entire planet. So consciousness can only be conscious of, yep, you guessed it -- consciousness. All that we know is simply a series of virtual patterns in the field of consciousness.

Now, what is "self-awareness"? Awareness of self is a specific kind of awareness. What is a self? A self is an identity -- a kind of ego, or reference point, or boundary between the inner and outer. There is outside of you, and their is inside of "you". And this particular distinction is created by having a "self". We could also think of it as the demarcation between *who* you are and *where* you are.

However, consciousness, in and of itself, is unbounded and unfocused. There is nothing external to an unbounded essence. It is intelligent, because it is the continuum of knowing or comprehension itself. Thus, it is intelligent by default. The substance of comprehension *IS* consciousness. Consciousness, in its natural state (what we might even refer to as 8th density consciousness if we were so inclined), is undifferentiated. There is only unity at this approximation of understanding and an awareness of infinite strength or potential.

A self, as it were, is a focus, or distortion of intelligent infinity. It is a boundary, or limit on the infinity that existed prior to its kinetic focus that amounts to this distortion. It is a narrowing of focus from the broad perspective to the less broad perspective. Limitations are not always bad though. For example, you cannot draw on your chalk board if you don't first erase all the chalk. You have to limit the amount of chalk on the board to write on the board.

You can think of the default state of consciousness as a chalkboard that is *completely* filled up. Everything that could be drawn is drawn. It is so filled up that there is no contrast to even set apart any writing from the board. The default state of existence is a plenum as opposed to a void or vacuum. Everything that could exist does exist at this level. However, in unity there is nothing to set it apart. Separation is an illusion, so in unity there are no objects or things to differentiate. It is ALL existence.

This is an important point to consider and understand. The creator knows all. It knows everything there is to know about everything there is to know. It is omniscient. It has always been this way and always will. It is always unified and always will be.

So you are probably wondering, well what in the world are we doing here then? The answer to this question is: you are not really here. Say WHAT?!!?! :exclamation:

What we perceive as "existence" is simply a minute cross section of the creators omniscience... Lets step back from the abyss for a moment, and consider this carefully. The creator knows *everything*. But........what does it actually mean to know EVERYTHING? Knowing everything also includes the awareness of what it is like to NOT know everything. Thus, illusions of separation come into being. And they are infinitely vivid and real seeming. They don't actually come into being (they always existed), but I'm trying to word this in a way that will make the most sense to this illusory "you" reading these words.

And when i refer to an "illusory you" I'm not saying you will stop existing. Don't worry, haha. The real "you" is the consciousness looking out from the perspective of the ego that you presently identify with. It is eternal. So rest easy in that. Nobody is forcing you to let go of any reality you hold dear. When you are done sleeping, you wake up. It's that simple. Not complicated at all.

So basically, what this giant wall of text I've written here is getting around to saying is: the creator didn't "choose" to know itself. It just does. Automatically. It "appears" to choose within the illusion. This is just a knowing of what it is like to choose. All choices are explored or known. And this knowingness manifests as a series of levels of consciousness which we have come to know as "densities". These levels, or planes of existence, are products of consciousness latching onto the "knowingness" or "consciousness" of what it is like to be ignorant, to create, to grow, to wonder. The experience stops when the identification with these "objects" stop.

(11-24-2012, 12:18 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Does creator become aware in the similar fashion third density being become aware in this octave?

As Ra has stated, each step in the densities recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of self awareness. So the answer is yes, the Logos experiences a similar illusion.

(11-24-2012, 05:20 AM)dbarber@nichetech.com Wrote: [ -> ]I remain curious as to what caused The One Infinite Creator to become aware at which time It decided to know Itself in every way possible.

So basically, to summarize my earlier verbose explanation: intelligent infinity was simply doing what it did best: being infinitely aware, infinitely intelligent, and in that intelligence and omniscience is exploring all possibilities. Its basically engaged in an eternal act of knowing all, which is itself. In this knowingness, it explores the finite, the quantifiable, the measurable. This results in the illusion or dream of a creator who creates, what we would call the Logos. These things are all illusions appearing in the stream of infinite consciousness. A progression through densities appears to occur, but it is really just a dance of thoughts in intelligent infinity. We come to realize this as our awareness "appears" to broaden as we progress through these levels.

We wake up. We realize their were no levels. We realize we never left unity in the first place. Ad infinitum.
(11-24-2012, 10:11 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2012, 09:59 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]

I would heartily concede that it is, simply, because this side of exprience with other selves running around in their various naked selves across footballfields is significantly fun than watching a printout screen of "Growth of mass and awareness increased by 0.2% today"

EDIT: how about next time i dont forget to add that it is significantly MORE fun than watching a printout screen. THEN again, i do spend most of my days watching printout screens called the internet, so touche fate.

Well I mean everything is numbers right. Music is just maths, beauty is maths, frequency of the colour, shape of a mass due to difference in spatial measurement. That's just the beginning I mean everything can be viewed as a number simulation.

Are we simply developing the different feelings that can be achieved through the intelligent organization of these numbers out of the chaos that is infinity.

The ascent from 1d through to 7d.

But then it works backwards as well. In a sense we are going from 7 to 1. Expanding and imploding at the same time.

Is this all just simply the effect of the one creator wanting to have fun however vaguely relevant that word is to such a perspective.
(11-24-2012, 09:59 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 3q8ifc.jpg]

lol. I'm laughing my balls off.

congrats. The plenum is entertained BigSmile
(11-24-2012, 11:34 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not experiencing loneliness catalyst.

Gemini, I know you didn't ask for my help in this situation, so please forgive me and dismiss anything in this post that makes you feel not quite right, or that doesn't resonate with you.

Being concerned about your own wellbeing is not selfish... And it's definitely not self service to be frustrated with or otherwise non-accepting of yourself. Self service is a whole other thing entirely. It seems like you're judging yourself pretty harshly. If you can't accept yourself as you are (already perfect), then how can you begin to have a clear view of your progress regarding lessons?

It was very difficult for me to learn orange ray lessons of self love and self acceptance, and I'm still learning them. But I know that the self, which is already perfect, absolutely must be accepted as it is with no question. Then, one can begin to love and appreciate one's self, which is also absolutely necessary in order to spread that love and appreciation outwards to others. Then, that personal power which is seated in the orange ray, which can be quite frightening, is tempered by and moved through channels of green ray love.

This is the quote about the perfect self:

Quote:52.7 Questioner: Am I correct, then, in assuming that discipline of the personality, knowledge of self, and control in strengthening of the will would be what any fifth-density entity would see as those things of importance?
Ra: I am Ra. In actuality these things are of importance in third through early seventh densities. The only correction in nuance that we would make is your use of the word, control. It is paramount that it be understood that it is not desirable or helpful to the growth of the understanding, may we say, of an entity by itself to control thought processes or impulses except where they may result in actions not consonant with the Law of One. Control may seem to be a short-cut to discipline, peace, and illumination. However, this very control potentiates and necessitates the further incarnative experience in order to balance this control or repression of that self which is perfect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4