Bring4th

Full Version: Thanks for the psychic greeting...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've had psychic greeting for a long time now, and I've had clairvoyant types telling me I'm riddled with dark entities sapping my energies. And it really was freaking me out. I had dreams of being in the dark and pulling black leeches off my body and sending them into the light. I wore a zillion crystals on me to ward off the darkness. Meditation, clearing of chakras, solfeggio, emersion in seawater, thought pattern monitoring, untangling belief systems, hypnosis, blah blah blah. I'm on the brink of tears today and last few weeks and can't shake it.

I'm reminded that each time I come out of these episodes I'm stronger and happier than ever before. I'm also reminded of something Bashar said about psychic greeting, even though he rarely talks about it as it's fear inducing and we don't need more fear in our lives. He says that it's to draw attention to your weaknesses. It'll literally toughen you up in the areas you need to strengthen.

So paradoxically I'm happy I'm sad....I know when this darkness lifts I'll be golden. Then maybe sad again, then more golden than before. So thanks for the greeting, but ease up a bit will ya!
Much Love to you jacrob.

These days I've been switching back and forth between joy and sadness so much it's starting to wear me out. Sometimes I feel like I could laugh or cry but I'm not sure which it would turn out to be, other times I feel like I should be happy but instead I feel sad.

I wonder if I could be experiencing a "negative greeting" but I think if so it is from my own shadow self. I am my own worst enemy I find, both consciously and unconsciously.
They can't touch you if you are in balance. Try working on the lower chakras.. Black Tourmaline and Red Jasper are perfect for that endeavor. Just make sure you get around 140g of BT and 60+ of RJ, for optimal effect. You could probably double the jasper.

Get better soon,
I don't really know what I want anymore.
Be well now! Smile

33.2 Wrote:Harmony, thanksgiving, and praise of opportunities and of the Creator: these are your protection.
I put up with higher density negatives as a side effect of developing immunity to lower form negatives.

Something interesting i learned from the Archons...they will take your memory and reorganize certain patterns and give them back to you in order to evoke a negative reaction. We don't know this is happening as they appear to be our own thoughts. Our lack of awareness allows this to continue unimpeded.

With enough experimentation and observation of our thoughts we can become aware of manipulations. We can decide to refuse or resist. When the intent is really there, we will gain assistance. There is a difference between want and "will". Prayer works if your intent is to become an instrument for divine light.

It also takes time to learn how to become. As they say, "keep your chin up", look to the highest vibrations and walk through the lows. You have to decide that old thoughts are no longer useful.
Yeah, it's becoming quite evident now, to me at least, when a thought is injected instead of taken. But this may not be easy to spot if one believes all thoughts are theirs.
Jacrob- sending you love! Honoring the unique experiences of each up and down, then working thru each with forgiveness has helped a lot for me.

No sure what the difference between 'psychic greeting' and emotional cleansing is... when I'm emotionally cleansing, I do get the up-n-down rollercoaster ride. Not had psychic greeting in a long while now, or is it so subtle that I cannot detect it??
(11-21-2012, 09:25 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's becoming quite evident now, to me at least, when a thought is injected instead of taken. But this may not be easy to spot if one believes all thoughts are theirs.

I've noticed this as well. But it also feels that interjection is only possible when some small part of me agrees with the interjected thought, so it does seem to be a useful tool for learning.
(11-21-2012, 09:25 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's becoming quite evident now, to me at least, when a thought is injected instead of taken. But this may not be easy to spot if one believes all thoughts are theirs.

This is very true, I notice strongly when a negative thought is 'injected' into my mind. And it can be relatively easy to negate these if you're aware, but they're very crafty, they put thoughts in your mind that really hit a nerve!

The heavy, depressed sensation is virtually impossible to shift though. I go to bed happy, wake up with a boulder on my chest. I get really annoyed because I don't know how one can wake up that deep in depression.

Alternatively I'll wake up supremely happy and bouncy...I'm not choosing to be these emotions, they are upon me before I've had a chance to properly wake up.

There appears to be only one effective remedy for this darkness, and it works 99% of the time for me; proper belly aching laughter. I imagine the emotion of laughter detaches/neutralises dark energy for a period of time.

I was listening to stand-up comic Doug Benson's Hypocritical Oaf, Unbalanced Load, Potty Mouth and Professional Humoredian and I laughed my a## off. People at work thought I'd lost my marbles completely.

Then I ran out of comedy to listen to and the next day darkness descended.

I will need to find some more to download tonight.

Oh for more comedy relief the complete series of Dr Katz is on Youtube....brings back great memories for me. In my 20's, happy, 'asleep' spiritually, spliff in one hand, glass of red in the other, at peace. Awakening really is the pits! You can't go back to those blissful days...
(11-21-2012, 10:16 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]

I've noticed this as well. But it also feels that interjection is only possible when some small part of me agrees with the interjected thought, so it does seem to be a useful tool for learning.

Sometimes I'll reply to a thought with something like: "Come on now!" while smiling and emptying my mind to make space to take more positive thoughts. Smile

(11-21-2012, 10:35 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]...In my 20's, happy, 'asleep'spiritually, joint in one hand, glass of red in the other, at peace. Awakening really is the pits! You can't go back to those blissful day...

You can! I did (minus the joint Wink) and it's a question of choices. Choice of perspectives mainly. Bliss comes back little by little via balancing. I'm not talking about directly balancing your chakras and stuff like that, but balancing via everyday catalysts. There are no shortcuts, but that's the second reason we're here. Smile
Jacrob - I'm thinking of you being bathed in the love and light of the one infinite Creator!

along the lines of your belly laugh cure - I have used a similar technique, though it is a bit quieter. I simply force a smile on my face, breathe deeply, and start saying positive affirmations (I am happy. I am loved. I love unconditionally. I am a vessel for the love and light of the one infinite Creator, etc. etc). I do this even if I'm in bed sleeping and awaken in the wee hours with that heavy chest feeling.
oh god thank you all for sending me so much love and light and kind thoughts. It's making me very emotional!
*hugs* i hope things will let up soon. it's like the energies are wild right now.
(11-21-2012, 08:14 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Much Love to you jacrob.

These days I've been switching back and forth between joy and sadness so much it's starting to wear me out. Sometimes I feel like I could laugh or cry but I'm not sure which it would turn out to be, other times I feel like I should be happy but instead I feel sad.

I wonder if I could be experiencing a "negative greeting" but I think if so it is from my own shadow self. I am my own worst enemy I find, both consciously and unconsciously.

Much the same with me, consciously identifying the causes of the mood swing and then addressing them is great though. Have been sifting back and forth on a very regular basis, the moods don't really piss me of any more I seam to have little emotional attachment to them and can freely dissect and accept them.
I'm in such a bad mood today [Image: gaah.gif]
*hugs to you Spaced*
*group hugs*
(11-21-2012, 08:14 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]These days I've been switching back and forth between joy and sadness so much it's starting to wear me out. Sometimes I feel like I could laugh or cry but I'm not sure which it would turn out to be, other times I feel like I should be happy but instead I feel sad.

Perhaps this would be helpful:

5.2 Wrote:To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.
How are you feeling today Jacrob? I had a nice talk with my mother yesterday and she basically said everything I needed to hear and now I'm feeling a lot better. I love my mom Smile

(11-22-2012, 02:53 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2012, 08:14 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]These days I've been switching back and forth between joy and sadness so much it's starting to wear me out. Sometimes I feel like I could laugh or cry but I'm not sure which it would turn out to be, other times I feel like I should be happy but instead I feel sad.

Perhaps this would be helpful:

5.2 Wrote:To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.

Thanks for this TN, I remember reading it on my first go through of the Ra material but not really 'getting it.' I feel like I grasp what Ra meant here a little better now, I think it might be time to read through it again Smile
(11-21-2012, 09:11 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I put up with higher density negatives as a side effect of developing immunity to lower form negatives.

Something interesting i learned from the Archons...they will take your memory and reorganize certain patterns and give them back to you in order to evoke a negative reaction. We don't know this is happening as they appear to be our own thoughts. Our lack of awareness allows this to continue unimpeded.

That's kinda neat I think. Anything is possible and it's great training. o 3o
I'm vacillating wildly between frustration, laughter, anger, joy, fear and excitement. I thought I was happy this morning then I started crying a minute after realising I was happy. I'm losing my marbles, truly.

I'm getting left and right ear tones non-stop. I'm eating everything I can lay my hands on...at this rate they'll need to get a crane to get me out the house.

I took this week off work as I really can't control where my headspace will be from one minute to the next. But next month will be good. I think. I've convinced myself it's the astrological alignments for November that's making me go haywire.

The storm before the calm.....
I experienced some intense anxiety and depression during the month of November, which is very out of character for me. I finally recognized it for what it was, and willed myself into a state of bliss through intense meditation. I now keep myself shielded at all times, by holding the image of a pyramid of light about about my being. This seems to amplify the light flowing into my crown chakra, and blocks out the negativity and darkness. As others have mentioned mantras are also very useful, one of my favorites is, "I am a sovereign soul, and chose the light and love of the One Infinite Creator." Today I have been experiencing some painful ringing in my left ear, which I sometimes get when my energy is particularly light and strong. I usually project love and light at it, and hold firmly in my mind that these greetings are from a shadow aspect of myself, and that I should seek to learn from them.
when did these issues first start appearing jacrob?

what was happening in your life at the time?

plenum
It started 4 years ago when I 'awakened'. But I feel amazing today....happy and light on my feet.

Bring on Friday!

Now if the chemtrails would cease for a moment so I can get some sun and further raise my frequency it would be much appreciated...
I just wanted to add my thanks to today's and yesterday's negative contacts.

So lately, I've been working on my dimmest energy center, which after working on orange for the major part of this year, it's now yellow. I've learned a great many things, such as when I get depressed I naturally slouch which shuts off my yellow ray center, further spiraling me downward. I've realized that if I force myself into a good posture with chest out a bit and chin up, the negative feelings are naturally repelled through my yellow ray center. This realization has only come in the past two weeks. Also, having a good yellow ray center also has a sense of pleasure, intoxication even, distinct from red ray and orange ray buildup. It's kind of like power is intoxicating. I've had two negative contacts in the last 24 hours concerning thoughts I've had about power:

1. Last night, as I was contemplating something that would normally get me down, I used this tactic and frankly the intoxicating effects of a strong yellow ray center felt good. I even thought, "I can totally have problems in my life but feel good with this yellow ray energy...yeah..." Mind you, I am not my mind so my mind muses many things. But with this thought, bam, strong left ear tone. I just smiled and corrected myself with the thought "that truly beautiful thing is that I may unite power and love, for the good of all." I thanked the loyal opposition Smile

2. Today, I was practicing reiki. I just started learning in the past three weeks. I can feel energy moving along my body, and especially in my hands. It's been feeling as if the energy meridians in my body have been expanding with my continued practice. Normally I just focus my awareness and the energy pathways continue to expand and I feel more and more electricity exit my palms. Today, I got a bit impatient with the up sizing of my energy meridians and I had the thought that I should send yellow ray energy to mix with the reiki and will the energy pathways in my body to expand. It seemed to work. Then I had the thought that with my yellow ray center, I can will whatever I want to happen, and that's all I need (love you wayward mind Smile). BAM. Strong left ear tone. I then correct myself and say, a part of me likes this power, but a greater part of me loves everyone and everyone thing. I thanked the loyal opposition.

-------------------------------------

So where-ever you are, who ever you are - be it someone chilling 3d/4d/5d neg dude, or just my shadow self, I got mad love for you man for helping me identify those waywards thoughts and helping me redirect myself to a more positive path. I'll be sure to buy all of you guys a beer in space/time once we've called off this whole duality thing in mid-6d, that's for sureSmileSmile

Meerie

I enjoy reading your posts, thanks Xise Smile
oh and loyal opposition, good term
BigSmile
No depression or perceived psychic attack since 21 December 2012. Then suddenly 3 days of strong left ear tones and emotional heaviness etc etc. Higher Self confirms it's psychic attack. So I'm led to pick up a big chunk of amethyst and hold it to my left ear and ringing immediately ceases. Heaviness lessens. After 10 minutes I take away the amethyst and ringing and heaviness begins again.

Amethyst dangle earrings don't work. A big chunk of black tourmaline doesn't work. Only holding a massive chunk of amethyst to my head works.

I have to find a way to tape it to my head....surreptitiously so I don't look odd at work....
Hello jacrob,

Seems like those visitations are/were causing you some trouble. I'd like to relate some of experience dealing with negativity, and perhaps there might be a thing or two in there that will inspire you. I'll try to make it as short as possible.

About over two years ago I learned a close relative (my mother) had dealings with very negative entities, sometimes consciously and sometimes not. She has always been a very negative person dwelling in victim-hood and thriving in states of sickness, looking for others' pity and attention. She is also a very good manipulator, especially when it comes to emotions. Although I knew her house was haunted to a certain extent (I lived there until I was 17, moved out because I wanted freedom and to live with my lover - looking back now I see my willingness to move out and put 250km of distance between us might have also been fuelled by a subconscious need to get away from the negativity asap) I only learned she was dealing with higher density negative entities later in life. The medium which I trust and who stumbled upon my mother's situation calls them "demon" and although she's helped so many people clearing their houses of negative entities and ghosts, she felt powerless in front of what my mother was surrounding herself with.

Long story short, we discovered this because on my side I was receiving visitations more frequently in my home without knowing why or where they came from. It was becoming very unsettling and initially I was quite scared. When I discovered the source, I tried to speak to my mother but she wouldn't hear it, sometimes admitting of dealings with "demons", sometimes completely denying everything and ignoring everything I said. At the time I was struggling and did not know what to do, so I decided to completely cut her off my life, alongside everything that came from her. That did it at the time; visitations decreased dramatically and life started getting better again. The year and a half I spent not talking to her was extremely peaceful. Since then I've learned lots about my own growth, the universe, peace and dealing with negative entities, but looking back I realize at the time I was not ready to deal with all this. I did not know how to handle it.

From your opening post I see you know the importance of unconditional love when it comes to all beings, including negative entities. I've learned it too in the last few months; you don't fight fire and fire, it's pointless. It's no use getting mad or worse, scared. Some experiences can be quite unsettling but I've learned to bring calm within myself when I am facing something negative and send it love and light. I imagine the being surrounded by light, the creator's love, and transformed into something very beautiful. In terms of the vibration of our home, I've also come a long way since 2-3 years ago; it is now very peaceful here. I have a candle burning all the time whose flame I transfer to another candle when it's almost done. On an improvised altar, I also have an amethyst, like you Smile I don't really "use" it, but rather leave it there to shine positivity around our space. Every night before going to bed, I welcome all STO and light/love entities to come in our home if they wish to, and ask the light to keep the negative entities at bay, however sending them beautiful light and love healing. Rarely, it happens that something dark passes in our home but it never stays; it must be a bit uncomfortable for them.

Regarding the dark entities sapping your energy, I used to have something like that. My energy was being sapped by whatever connected my mother's minions to me at the time, and also by negative thoughts and emotions. I used to have thoughts which weren't mine, violent thoughts, and when I released them, boy, it felt wonderful! I expected the process to take long and to be tedious as back then I had never done any spiritual healing, but it was completely the opposite. I followed my instincts, sat on my bed, closed my eyes and brought myself into a state of calm. I then proceeded to visualize the dark energy which was affecting me. Not unlike your own dream jacrob, I saw in my mind's eye a gooey black tar attached to my back. I proceeded to send it light and love, disconnecting the threads, until in my mind I could see none anymore. I bowed and thanked the light for their help. The whole process took 10-15 minutes. And like I said, at the time I thought "hmmm well I'll have to do it again I guess, can't be that easy, right?". Well, it CAN be! The following day I checked to see if I could find the negative thoughts and emotions and they were gone! Completely. I had the memory of having them but I could not make them arise within me anymore. The link had been broken and healed.

Since then I use a similar technique to treat pains or release negative thoughts. It works very well, with one exception; if I don't take time to concentrate and do it properly, results will be so-so. But then it's to be expected of anything. Do it properly or you'll get more or less satisfactory results. Take the time Smile It's worth it.

Hope this will inspire you a bit.
My very wise Ra-scholar friend pointed out that negative entities 'can only energize preexisting distortions'. In some ways, they provide a sort of service to help us to bring our attention to these distortions that we each need to work with.

Special thanks to Mr. "The-negative-entity-in-my-dream-who-looked-exactly-like-the-guy-from-Ashtar-Command-who-was-trying-to-sap-my-energy" for pointing out the need to work on a major distortion.

Quote:56.1 Questioner: Would you first please give me an indication of the instrument’s condition?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument is severely distorted towards weakness of the mental and physical complexes at this time and is under psychic attack due to this opportunity.

"you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well." (67.11)
"As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup." (67.26)
Pages: 1 2