Bring4th

Full Version: Watch these videos and let me know what you think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why are you doing this? Have you attempted to digest the information in some capacity yourself first?
I got about 3:30 into video one and it lost its humorous appeal. The creator of this video either doesn't understand the Ra Material and created this video hating/'debunking' the LOO Material OR the creator had a preconceived agenda and decided to create this video to discredit it. Either way, I take it with the same massive grain of salt I take any 'debunking' video.

This misunderstanding is used to create a false profile for the Ra Material for the unsuspecting viewer of this video. This is often referred to as the strawman technique so often used to tell us lies.
Hi all.

I did look for 4 or 5 minutes, and IT WAS ENOUGH ! ! !
EVEN the "Coast to coast AM" radio station is involved in this video crap !!

That dude talks through his hat ! !

Blue skies.
I think this is Chris White... he questions many 'new age' and other things due to his Christian beliefs?
No trust me I definitely didn't believe it. I just like to get second opinions on things that I doubt in the case that I dismissed something important. It had lots of contradictions and explained things in a light I don't see. It was just a curiosity thing I am looking back at it with the reassurance that it was senseless. I didn't even really remember it after 5 minutes of posting this.

I'm sorry for the way I came off by posting it, like I said it was just a curiosity thing. Didn't mean to hype up anything in anyway and I live my life by my own set of beliefs that go quite parallel to the ones discussed on this forum. I just don't settle with knowing something and if another piece of information comes across I consider it before admitting it into my beliefs. It's not easy for something to get in my beliefs either and this wasn't even close to seriously settling within me, like I said I forgot the information after positing it. Sorry about that.