Bring4th

Full Version: What is your service speciality?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are infinite ways to serve others. Many have a special signature or flare to the way they serve.

What have you noticed is unique about the way you serve?
People talk to me, professionally, and on the street, and at parties . . . and I Listen.

Listening, and not judging, and somehow responding well, I think, is my purpose.
(11-25-2012, 08:38 PM)Charles Wrote: [ -> ]People talk to me, professionally, and on the street, and at parties . . . and I Listen.

Listening, and not judging, and somehow responding well, I think, is my purpose.

A fluid service indeed..one that is quite universal in it's usefulness. Think about yourself for example, when there are times when all you want to do is express something to someone, something you gotta get off of your chest. In the doing of that, we lighten our load, and are more able to continue forward in the progress of our personal evolution.

Unbound

I'm just me, aha!
being true to my heart

sounds sappy lol

Cyan

I thought service was a speciality.
Right now I have the distortion of wanting to be there for other "seekers". Giving a warm welcome to all who share their journey .)

Give my thoughts/perspective when I feel the need or think it helpful. Keeping things light!? Hopefully .D

I just want/need to help in my way, what ever it is.
the video about the guy who helped people in india is someone i could only hope to be one day. he seems really grounded. it's something when someone is truly at their best, and healed and balanced is able to give so much to others. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDCFpxhEldQ

animals of course, i'd care for animals. and make art.

i think we'll all get the chance to put our own gifts to use once healed and able. the more people get healed the more they can help others.
Quote:15.7 Questioner: What is the greatest service that our population on this planet could perform individually?
Ra: I am Ra. There is but one service. The Law is One. The offering of self to Creator is the greatest service, the unity, the fountainhead. The entity who seeks the One Creator is with infinite intelligence. From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers of the various complexes of your illusion.

Thus, some become healers, some workers, some teachers, and so forth.

Quote:17.30 Questioner: If an entity wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there “best ways” of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?
Ra: I am Ra. The best way to be of service to others has been explicitly covered in previous material. We will iterate briefly.

The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.
my service is the teach learning of the adept.
I just try not to hurt people. That's usually enough.