Bring4th

Full Version: the incoming children - mood indigo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we are at the table for thanksgiving dinner and my 6 year old grandson out of the blue said " a lot of turkeys are being killed for thanksgiving" i asked him how he felt about that and he said "its ok so long as its not wasted" . what i find fascinating is that these so called children seem to be able to penetrate to the heart of a matter without any effort on their part. at 6 years old i wouldnt have said something like that.
another time they were having a bible study at his house and they were debating some point or the other. he came out and said " the only thing that matters here is the blood of jesus christ" ha ha. now im not debating what he said here what im saying is that it is interesting to observe these young children. they are blessed with a wisdom that goes way beyond their years.
i have heard of 5 year olds standing up to adults when they dont like the way the adult is talking to some one. they have a real sense of themselves and of their self worth and dont hesitate to express themselves to adults and let adults know that perhaps its the adults who need to change their behavior ha ha.
and dont get me wrong hes a 6 years old. he can be mischievous , difficult etc etc just like any 6 year old. but i see in these children something that is way way way beyond their chronological age. which is a good thing. it implies to me that they were sent here to bring in a new vibration a new way or relating . also these kids do not , i repeat do not like violence at all at all. it says that in 100 years there will be no more wars because no one will be willing to fight in them. wonderful i would say.
and this is not about vegetarianism or jesus christ i was just using those statements to point out that the kids, indigo, crystal , whatever they are are definitely bringing a new energy in to this planet

norral Heart
How can we help them maintain their wistful exuberant innocence and wisdom? My children are teens now, and there is the angst that goes with it. Confused

They are interesting in their reactions to the chickens we recently acquired. My daughter who is 14 thinks the chickens are disgusting, and won't even look at them, but my 17 year old son wants to help with the coop project and caring for the flock.

I feel the same way as your grandson about the turkeys, I am very sensitive to any waste, and also thankful for the blessings of sustenance. I think gratitude is as powerful as compassion in connecting with our sources of sustenance.

Cyan

I was called that as a child.

then society happened.
this is generational thinking, is it not?

that the next generation is all good, or all bad.

it is called stereotyping.

why do you expect them to be the ones to change things?
yes i understand your daughters reaction and your sons. i agree that gratitude changes the whole vibe of everything we do. i think its lovely that u have the chickens what a wonderful way to connect to our 2d brothers and sisters. and to find out that yes chickens are people too ha ha. we have two cockatiels. one a male for about 15 years and the other a female for about 10. both have distinct personalities and they feel to me like our children. my main concern when we lost power during the storm for 6 days was that they didnt catch a cold and get sick. so they definitely are our family. what ivan said really made me think about not taking stuff for granted
cyan u have a very gentle and kind vibration. your kind heart always give me hope for someone like me ha ha, oh how i hope and pray that we move forward quickly into bliss. it is so there for the taking if we can find the compassion within and the courage to surrender to the beauty that is calling to us. and its sounds nice but it sure aint always so easy at least not for me.

norral Heart
I'm not speaking for norral, but maybe your perception the OP is distorted, plenum?
I didn't read that he expects the children to change things, however they will change things just as every prior generation has done.

One reason , I believe , is that those of us who are parents are doing things differently than our parents did. Another reason is that with the increase in instreaming energies, the truth is much harder to keep hidden. Much is being revealed as the light gets stronger, and how we all respond to that evolutionary change will make the societal changes that we long for. The children can't help but change things, just by living their lives and being themselves. Simply because the time is ripe for change.

I also didn't read that the next generation is all good or all bad in the op.

Perhaps , the feeling of responsibility anxiety provoking, I know it is for me.
hi plenum

i wasnt implying that the next generation is all good of all bad. but i have seen enuf of these children to detect certain characteristics. they are extremely sensitive, non violent and wise beyond their years in many cases. and they have a different viewpoint on things. i feel they were sent here to help the earth transition into the higher vibrations. and they are kids they have tantrums meltdowns all that stuff. but they are different.
many times i have been someplace and a child will just be smiling at me and being friendly who doesnt know me at all. my kids werent like that they didnt go to anyone ha ha. but many of these kids have this vibration of oneness in them and they see things with their soul and not their brains. so they are a part of the new vibe but i wasnt implying that they have all the answers. but many of them are examples for the vibration of oneness and cooperation

norral Heart
Quote:I was called that as a child.

then society happened.

Too true. The same dichotomy is making me reticent to share my experiences. I have found 'indigo' discussions quickly become exercises in scoffing at one another (or anybody who might align with the concepts).

I love the way you see it, Norral. I can say that I do not see much confusion in my daughter at all. She is a very 'good girl', and seems so wise beyond her 1.5 years Tongue
Generational effect could make a difference, only that we as adults are responsible for our own development so that these children will grow up benefiting from our experiences/progress. Children live in the context of their families and society, therefore we are all responsible for the change process in the long-term, perhaps?
no probs norral. I had some unexamined beliefs around Gen X, and your mention of the indigos and crystals set me off Smile hopefully I've balanced that inside now, and will no longer be so reactive lol

cheers buddy
I used to think that We are All 'Indigo/Crystal' children but the older I get the more obvious to me that no, not everyone is like me or the OP's grandson. But have no fear b/c us 'system busters' are here to shake things up. Things just like the OP's grandson's response which is merely a different point of view. We offer a new point of view or way to Live amongst each other. And I really really must stress that I get no personal satisfaction by stating I am a Crystal child. I only say Crystal b/c I have a crystal aura and and somehow/someway deep down I know I am here to help and I am grateful and delighted to do so! Personally, I feel as if anyone and everyone on this site is an Old Soul and even if you're not an Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow child I would imagine you are some type of Old Soul here to help others just as I am. I also tried to get out of the 'box' but I kept getting signs and messages from my Highest Self I suppose that I am indeed a Crystal and on the right path.

I am extremely empathic and that has possibly been the hardest part of my entire life. It is also nearly impossible to lie to me face to face. Norral, I would assume your grandson is the same way. The good news is that growing up I 'thought' everyone could tell when someone else is lying so I never ever lied my whole life growing for being afraid I would get caught.

The most frustrating thing my whole life was not understanding why I cared more about people then it seemed they did themselves. Or how my whole life I have been frustrated b/c people are so doubtful of themselves.

Norral kids like that will surely have TONS of energy! I know I always have and still do to this day. Sometimes it can be hard to harness this energy and I agree with what you say about standing up to adults. I can recall one very very specific time when I was young and my mom was threatened or I thought she was and my mom to this day still is amazed at how commanding I was at correcting three adults. I haven't thought about that day in a LOOOOOONG time! WOW! I won't go into specifics about what happened but it was not pretty at all. Thankfully, my mom was ok.

As for children and looking others in the eyes I completely agree! And I have always made eye contact and still do to this day. I don't know what people see in my eyes when I make eye contact but I am old enough now to know that whatever it is they see, they certainly respect it.

I can also state that We have indeed already Graduated and We are ascending! Unless, of course you chose not to. How do I know? I can 'feel' it. Just like I can 'feel' that this is my last incarnation here on Earth and while I LOOOOOVE Mother Earth you wouldn't believe the chills/tingling sensation rush that is flooding my ENTIRE Body as I typed this last thought!

Namaste Space Brothers & Space Sisters!

Cyan

(11-26-2012, 11:01 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I was called that as a child.

then society happened.

Maaan, i got some serious depression and sadness issues.
Quote:Maaan, i got some serious depression and sadness issues.

Why?

Cyan

Because of the same reason why you edited your previous but more accurate statement to this new less lengthy but much less accurate version.
I figured, but I didn't want to assume as much... but I feels ya, man.

I think have balanced some of those feelings in knowing that I can provide a better showing in that department with my daughter. I am definitely taking notes as far as how my own experience worked out; I think our generation was empowered by things outside of ourselves rather than the opposite. For my daughter, her skills/interests will be the focus, not the 'status quo' of mainstream culture and the rat race within to acquire those 'tools'. I will be excited if she wants to do something out of the ordinary BigSmile
I'm confused about the new generational groupings... I thought crystals are 0-10y.o. and indigos are 10+y.o.
i think crystals are definitely the newer group and indigos are the older group but i think its also quite possible that some crystals incarnated with the indigos and some indigos are still incarnating now. whatever it is we call them i know that these kids are fun ha ha and that they are full of surprises .
daydreaming when ivan(the six year old) was 4 one day a fellow from the water company came to check out something at the house. this guy seemed to have an attitude or whatever he wasnt very nice. ivan and his mother were going out leaving me and my wife in the house. ivan absolutely refused to leave until this guy left ha ha. he didnt like the guys vibe and he wasnt leaving until this guy did ha ha. its a lot of fun being around this new vibration of human being because for me personally i see in them the potential and the future for the entire human race and what i see makes me hopeful

norral Heart
(11-27-2012, 09:13 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused about the new generational groupings... I thought crystals are 0-10y.o. and indigos are 10+y.o.

Except there are some of "Us" that are 'scouts' and came early. Smile

I am 35 and I have a younger brother and sister who are 21 and 23. Besides some of their friends......the past few years I come across more and more 'awakened' younger people. I don't know if we cross paths to help myself or if I help them? I assume we help each other. When I say 'help' I mean we talk about things that we talk about here on Bring4th. Things that is not normal conversation what so ever and find out we're not the only ones. It's rather refreshing for me and normally these meetings come when I do need when I am in a bit of a spiritual rut.

I really could care less about the 'labels'. But understanding the 'label' has helped me understand/solidify/verify all that I know. It all ties together.

Basically Rie........there are exceptions. Also, how many have actually found out what color your aura is?

Also, when I said I used to think We are all Indigo/Cyrstal/Rainbow I was meaning that We all have the capability to realize we are it's just up to us to look inside and discover it. Except, I have come to the conclusion that this isn't the case.

I want to clarify as well that if any of this sounds like I am bragging I apologize. Please understand that I am not what so ever. In fact, this website is the ONLY place I have ever even discussed any of this and only to one other person my entire life. Not even my wife. Which I do sometimes feel like I am hiding something from her but she just isn't ready to hear about the Law of One and what not.

Also, understand that perhaps the most frustrating thing my whole life has been when other people don't accept my help or suggestions. But I have come to realize that I am here to help when they want to be helped. I say this b/c maybe one of you have felt this way as well? And when you have something that can help another person they think that you're a 'know it all.' When the truth is you're far from that mentality. You see we're the type who learns something new and runs to the mountaintops to tell everyone else about a better way of doing something. Rather than keeping it a secret and using it only for my personal benefit. This has really been a problem my whole life b/c it really pains me when you have people keeping others in the dark. Actually, this is exactly one of the main reasons I am here.

Norral, I know exactly what you mean! I believe he can 'read'/'sense' energy. Good/bad vibrations. It is very real and the better you are with your intuition the better one can feel another's 'vibes'. I would assume that he already can but when he is older and meets a new person he will be able to tell what 'type' of person they are w/ in the first few minutes of meeting a person. I used to feel bad b/c I felt as if I was stereotyping people but I am right about 99% of the time?

Sidetrack: So I have come to the conclusion that we actually name ourselves we before we are incarnated. My name is Christopher Kyle which means

Christopher - "Christ bearer" or "the one who bears Christ (in his soul)"

Kyle - "Narrows", "channel", "strait", "Fair and Handsome"

So yes I do believe that I am connected to the Source. Sorry if that offends anyone.

What I am getting at Norral is something kept telling me to look up the meaning of Ivan. Did you ever do that?

Ivan - is basically Slavic for John which translates to "Graced by Yahweh"

I wonder what his middle name is?

My sons name is Christopher Skyler which Skyler means 'Scholar'. We were going to actually name him Christopher Tyler but about two weeks before he was born my wife and I somehow on the SAME DAY came up with the name Skyler! My wife thinks it's just a coincidence. Do you? Smile

What do your names mean?

And yes Norral the future is SO BRIGHT We 'could' wear shades except We know that the BIG BALL OF LIGHT in the Sky feeds Us so instead we will absorb all those Sun rays!

(For the record I hope I don't come off as a scatterbrain. I check this site and comment on it while at my office b/t phone calls, paper work, and the boss walking aroundSmile
(11-27-2012, 09:06 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I figured, but I didn't want to assume as much... but I feels ya, man.

I think have balanced some of those feelings in knowing that I can provide a better showing in that department with my daughter. I am definitely taking notes as far as how my own experience worked out; I think our generation was empowered by things outside of ourselves rather than the opposite. For my daughter, her skills/interests will be the focus, not the 'status quo' of mainstream culture and the rat race within to acquire those 'tools'. I will be excited if she wants to do something out of the ordinary BigSmile

She already has the 'tools'. It's up to her Earth Guides aka Parents to help her remember she has those 'tools' and how to use them. I completely agree as well about not letting society stick her in a box and form who she is.

With a 'Bona Fide Wanderer' as her Father I imagine this is already happeningSmile
yes i have to find out ivans middle name. its funny i dont remember ever hearing it.

here is a link to a book on indigos by lee carroll and jan tober

lee carroll is the channel for kryon

http://www.amazon.com/Indigo-Children-Ki...o+children

i aslo wanted to share this poem by kahil gibran from the prophet

your children are not your children

they are the sons and daughters of lifes longing for itself

they come thru you but not from you

and though they are with you, yet they belong not to you

you may give them your love but not your thoughts

for they have their own thoughts.

you may house their bodies but not their souls

for their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which u cannot visit, not even in your dreams

you may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you

you are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth .

let your bending in the archers hand be for gladness

so these little and not so little ones are emissaries and they have brought with them the heavenly realms. how could we not be happy and rejoice at their presence amongst us.

norral Heart
(11-26-2012, 12:30 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]hi plenum

they are extremely sensitive, non violent and wise beyond their years in many cases. and they have a different viewpoint on things. i feel they were sent here to help the earth transition into the higher vibrations. and they are kids they have tantrums meltdowns all that stuff. but they are different.

norral Heart

This is fact. Also, their 'feelings' are hurt easily. I have come to believe it is b/c we are extremely empathic. I have always been able to walk into a room and immediately can 'sense' who is 'strong willed' and who is a person who can be pushed around for lack of better words. Yes, these kids 'could' be very very powerful/manipulative people except we are just not 'wired' that way. In fact, it's nearly impossible for us to understand how people can treat others that way?

You can either believe what I say or not. But the fact is that We are here and are Grateful to be Anchors of the Light. I also believe that in some way being empathic is another way to be a 'mirror' for others. It's extremely hard to explain unless you are empathic. I think we all are to an extent but some people are extremely sensitive to others 'energy'. I swear there are times when it's as if even my cell phone bothers me or other electrical devices. Or many times at the end of the night I HAVE to have ten minutes or so to myself to cleanse my energy. Some people call it 'alone time' and IMO this 'alone time' is just that. A person clearing their energy.

You will also see that We are here to point out the fact that borders are man made as well. So those are going to have to go. Is it the NWO? Perhaps, but don't worry their rule is quickly coming to an end. This is the Age of Information and in this Age you will see there are no secrets. So places like the Vatican's secret library will cease to exist. Tesla's energy will creep out in the next century as well. Also, people are being forced to take back the direction of their health around the world and especially in the U.S. See Universal Healthcare. If you know your body and take the time to learn about the value of things like Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, Hydrogen Peroxide, Colloidal Silver, etc. We are also here to help bring back Crystal technology and alternate forms of energy, mainly the Sun. But then again.......We All are. I think in some way We were born with something inside that it just bothers the crap out of us when people only care about themselves. So b/c it bothers us so much we cannot help but to bring the info out even when some of our own friends and family think we're nuts. Smile

And please understand I in no way what so ever believe I am any better then anyone in the World. I am here to help those that want to be helped. And believe me I have needed PLENTY of help throughout my Life. The difference is I am never ashamed/afraid to take advice or learn from anyone/anybody. Whether it's a two year old, a H.S. kid, or my Grandpa. The whole learn/teach....teach/learn thing is something I have always lived by. Which some of my friends/ family think I am some 'know it all.' When I am anything but. I believe in horizontal relationships and not vertical ones. WE......ARE..........THE..........ANSWER! So if we want to end the wars around the World what do we do? Well, we enlighten the soldiers fighting the wars so they can see that war is NEVER the answer. We want to stop eating crappy food? Well, we need to teach each other how to live off the land. Something that my friends and family thinks is goofy. But us Crystal/Indigo children are never ever afraid of seeming 'goofy' when we know the Way Home. Yes, often throughout life I have wanted to shake some people until they wake up and see the Light but I have realized that never works and normally just makes their egos close their minds.

And yes We are All here as well to raise the vibration of Mother Earth and all of her inhabitants. We have the Power!

And of course the main reason is learn, grow, and teach while We are here on the "Living Library" called Mother Earth.
(11-28-2012, 01:33 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]yes i have to find out ivans middle name. its funny i dont remember ever hearing it.

here is a link to a book on indigos by lee carroll and jan tober

lee carroll is the channel for kryon

http://www.amazon.com/Indigo-Children-Ki...o+children

i aslo wanted to share this poem by kahil gibran from the prophet

your children are not your children

they are the sons and daughters of lifes longing for itself

they come thru you but not from you

and though they are with you, yet they belong not to you

you may give them your love but not your thoughts

for they have their own thoughts.

you may house their bodies but not their souls

for their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which u cannot visit, not even in your dreams

you may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you

you are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth .

let your bending in the archers hand be for gladness

so these little and not so little ones are emissaries and they have brought with them the heavenly realms. how could we not be happy and rejoice at their presence amongst us.

norral Heart

That poem is beautiful! Many thanks for sharing! It basically is what I mean by Parents being 'Earth Guides'. And the analogy of the arrows and bow is Priceless! What a great way to put it!!

As for the book I will check it out but I must admit that I haven't even read all of the Law of One. I have read about 3/4's of it and most all of it resonates w/ me deep deep down. I was born living the Law of One before I even knew about the Law of One channeling's. I knew from the start that making others around me happy was the easiest way to be happy. I have always understood the phrase, "you're only as strong as your weakest link." IMO, I have always thought that making others happy will just naturally want them to make you happy back.

Make no mistakes.......Bring4th has been a HUGE part of me understanding who I am. Example: I would love to be able to channel like Godwide and I know if I really really tried that eventually I could. But I don't feel that is part of my path. Nor am like Pickle and hanging out w/ the jin's.Smile And while I like to think of myself as extremely knowledgeable and schollary I am not as well versed as say an Eddie or Patrick. I chose not to astral travel..........for now.

Rather I am a 'systems buster'. My main job I believe is help anyone and everyone who wants help detaching themselves from the "Matrix" per say. Other than that? I am here to evolve My Self and enjoy the Ride!

Namaste!

Also, for the record............maybe I am an Indigo/Crystal/Star Seed/Rainbow and maybe I am not? What I do know is that I am wired and think the way they do. Maybe I am here to help bridge the gap? I don't know that for certain and I don't let labels interfere w/ my mission or my fun! Smile
Quote:Also, for the record............maybe I am an Indigo/Crystal/Star Seed/Rainbow and maybe I am not? What I do know is that I am wired and think the way they do. Maybe I am here to help bridge the gap? I don't know that for certain and I don't let labels interfere w/ my mission or my fun!

haha I think you and I are very much alike... I can identify with a lot of what you have written in your posts here. I think we experience many of the same catalysts Tongue

more power to ya, brother!
(11-26-2012, 05:15 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]we are at the table for thanksgiving dinner and my 6 year old grandson out of the blue said " a lot of turkeys are being killed for thanksgiving" i asked him how he felt about that and he said "its ok so long as its not wasted" . what i find fascinating is that these so called children seem to be able to penetrate to the heart of a matter without any effort on their part. at 6 years old i wouldnt have said something like that.
another time they were having a bible study at his house and they were debating some point or the other. he came out and said " the only thing that matters here is the blood of jesus christ" ha ha. now im not debating what he said here what im saying is that it is interesting to observe these young children. they are blessed with a wisdom that goes way beyond their years.
i have heard of 5 year olds standing up to adults when they dont like the way the adult is talking to some one. they have a real sense of themselves and of their self worth and dont hesitate to express themselves to adults and let adults know that perhaps its the adults who need to change their behavior ha ha.
and dont get me wrong hes a 6 years old. he can be mischievous , difficult etc etc just like any 6 year old. but i see in these children something that is way way way beyond their chronological age. which is a good thing. it implies to me that they were sent here to bring in a new vibration a new way or relating . also these kids do not , i repeat do not like violence at all at all. it says that in 100 years there will be no more wars because no one will be willing to fight in them. wonderful i would say.
and this is not about vegetarianism or jesus christ i was just using those statements to point out that the kids, indigo, crystal , whatever they are are definitely bringing a new energy in to this planet

norral Heart

Thats crazy, my son at 5(now 18) would say/do similar things.....
one time I was driving him to school just a cpl blocks away, as he sat in his seat just talking to what I assumed was himself but was more like an actual convo with replies to his questions(silent pauses)made me giggle so I said "Tommy who ya talking to" and he looked at me and without missing a beat said "God" I wasnt expecting that response and I guess I kinda looked around like is he here now and chuckled and he said "Dont you talk to him" and I said "yes but he doesnt usually answer me" and he says " O he does me all the time" so now hes got me curious so I ask "Really whatcha guys talk about" he says " Everything, what I did in school, how Im doing but mostly we just tell knock knock jokes" then he whispers "but hes not very good at them"

I almost peed my pants, I laughed so hard!!!

He was interested in god from a very early age, had a relationship with the spiritual world and it was very obvious!! Hes ALWAYS been a very sweet kid,always concerened how others felt and would never say a hurtful thing to anyone and soooooo happy, me and my husband would lay in bed in the mornings for an hr just crackin up listening to him in his room.....he would jump up in down in his crib holding on to railings his feet flyin up behind him just laughing his butt off or would just sit yaking away and laughin, didnt matter if he needed pamper changed or anything the kid was always happy and content, could play by himself for hrs and never bother him, Id walk into his room and hed be laying on his bed with one leg over his knee watching the weather channel....he LOVED it,then hed come tell us the weather for day or weekend....he was 2...hehehe!!

Before I knew better I swore he was gonna be a priest....now I think hes here,like so many kids around his age, to save us, they are the generation thats gonna bring us peace!! I hope!!

Its sooo cool to hear other similar storys, thanks for sharing!!

Heart
(11-26-2012, 11:44 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is generational thinking, is it not?

I sympathize with this. If we want to admire the brilliance of youth and classify it, we can feel pleasant and hopeful. I can see this as a generational cycle of desire. This topic brings to mind the old television show "Kids Say The Darndest Things" for its classic comedy created from the candid thoughts of youth.
(11-29-2012, 04:33 AM)DirndlDude Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2012, 11:44 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is generational thinking, is it not?

I sympathize with this. If we want to admire the brilliance of youth and classify it, we can feel pleasant and hopeful. I can see this as a generational cycle of desire. This topic brings to mind the old television show "Kids Say The Darndest Things" for its classic comedy created from the candid thoughts of youth.
You'll like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCHIM-bGiTI
I dunno but this kid certainly is talented beyond his years and this video just makes me smile!!
http://youtu.be/OOiid-W71NM

ROCK N ROLL CLEVELAND!!
Heart
thats so funny christine. i could just see him at 2 years old telling you about the weather channel ha ha. and his telling u he is talking with god and god isn't very good at knock knock jokes. for these kids these kind of things are the norm. God bless him , u are blessed dear.

norral Heart
(11-29-2012, 10:08 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]thats so funny christine. i could just see him at 2 years old telling you about the weather channel ha ha. and his telling u he is talking with god and god isn't very good at knock knock jokes. for these kids these kind of things are the norm. God bless him , u are blessed dear.

norral Heart

hehehehe....I know right, thank you very much and sounds like you have a great family also, your storys are awesome, Im sooo glad you shared!!

To me i dont care what you call them( I call him son or tommy boy Wink ) I just know they seem to be a bit more concerened,understanding,aware,sensitive and connected at such unbelievably young ages,of course I dont know that ALL kids in or around this age group act this way, I only know one forsure but Ive read about it and from this discussion it sure seems to be the case and Im soooo glad, cant wait to see whats to come!!
Whatever happens or doesnt happen Ill always be a damn proud mother of a GREAT kid and how can ya go wrong with that BigSmile
Heart

Avocado

(11-28-2012, 03:39 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]Make no mistakes.......Bring4th has been a HUGE part of me understanding who I am. Example: I would love to be able to channel like Godwide and I know if I really really tried that eventually I could. But I don't feel that is part of my path. Nor am like Pickle and hanging out w/ the jin's.Smile And while I like to think of myself as extremely knowledgeable and schollary I am not as well versed as say an Eddie or Patrick. I chose not to astral travel..........for now.

I'm glad you brought this up because I've had similar feelings. I can definitely see the teach/learning and learn/teaching (whatever those mean) between everyone. Many individuals here have inspired me and provided catalyst which helped me grasp my self-empowerment. Since very early on I wanted to attain "mystical states" with simply the use of my m/b/s complex. Later I became less naive and realized my purpose is to do this and it is not out of my reach, in fact it is my chosen path. At times I have been curious, excited and inspired by many fellow seekers. All grist for the mill. Smile Despite any fear in my heart I know I can accomplish whatever it is I came here to do, that's the point isn't it? Anywho I'm glad yall participate in these forums. It's been a warm cyber home of sorts and crucial for my social growth.
Pages: 1 2