Bring4th

Full Version: Expectations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The time is near. What are you all expecting?

We've done the sudden or the gradual, and I think the gradual has won out . . . tho' we could do it again . . . . . .

Anything spectacular in 2013?

All very subtle, with small positives here and there?

War continuing?

Prejudice unchanged?

Telepathic abilities slowly manifesting?

Lies still easily possible?

ET invasion?

ET visitation?

No ET's at all?

Peace in the family?

More animal interspecies friendships?

My Gracie dog was badly treated before I adopted her 3 years ago, she's (a guess) about 5 1/2 years now. She arrived serious, silent, and terrified of everything, including me. Now she grins and barks daily, but she's still too easily frightened. She's decided that her job is to protect me, so she barks and growls at any dog she doesn't know. We go for walks (live out in the country), and she just runs around and barks at the landscape. I'm expecting a change, all things of course in her good time, but maybe she may learn to play with other dogs (?), learn to trust other dogs (?), learn to play with her toys (?), learn to not freak out if she sees me carrying a package she's never seen me carry before (?). She won't play ball. She won't play tug of war, because if I want it she'll just open her mouth and let me have it. I really am expecting her to learn to love and trust more than just me. All my past dogs taught me how to play. I really hope and expect these new vibrations will teach Gracie how to play. That would be a major change I would recognize.
If it all happens, or doesn't, for today, it doesn't matter.
I find it difficult to express what I feel, most likely because it is kinda self-contradictory.
But the thing I actually feel and see is that I see timelines diverging. I see groups leading themselves into a reality that is so far removed from other points of views that soon, we will be unable to communicate with them.

How this shift, fraction or diverging will be realized within the veiled 3d space is a different matter, but at the end of the day, if we go by the "All is One" mantra, it does not matter. All viewpoints have to be equally valid, after all.

On my end, I would expect more peace. More understanding, more realizations, more relaxations, less and less judgement upon others and self until I become calm and moving like a river in summertime. I see many of my friends resolving decade-old struggles and dilemmas, and it is a general trend everywhere. The truth is coming out, and it is going to hit us whether we want it or not.
your doggie will take her time. just give her love and it's enough. Smile

everyone who's been through a trauma has trust to learn all over again. but it starts with just one being to trust who is worthy.

i think when we get free energy, and more people will begin to care for animals and each other and themselves and even care about the space family we have, we'll heal together. dunno the specifics but all we need is a vision of good and do our best.
Thanks Oceania

Cyan

Just like before, anything we want to make happen will happen, anything we dont want to make happen, wont happen.
(11-26-2012, 12:28 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Just like before, anything we want to make happen will happen, anything we dont want to make happen, wont happen.
Not quite true. Up till now the stuff we did not want to happen was equally attracted to us. It's called 'fear' and is an energy that negatives use to manifest their intentions through our complience.
Quote:Not quite true. Up till now the stuff we did not want to happen was equally attracted to us. It's called 'fear' and is an energy that negatives use to manifest their intentions through our complience.

Oooo interesting point! So from that could I extrapolate that you believe we will handle fear differently after we pass the 'striking of the hour'?

I have a feeling that the whole 'manifesting their intentions through our compliance' is a much bigger deal than most give credit. From what I understand, it is how much of STS power is derived; not only feeding off others, but having them ask you to do it. This one aspect changing would be a major change on the planet alone, imo... (if i'm understanding correctly)
I try not to have expectations, especially when I feel things shift. They tend to throw me off balance.
I guess I'm in the gradual camp, but not because of any reason other than I just find it hard to visualize an abrupt change, but I think it would be totally neat if it happened and I think I secretly hope for it Smile

I gather that there will be an outward eternal event that is seen as a new era in global politics, but not something completely earth shattering. Something akin to the Berlin Wall, Collapse of the Soviet Union, etc around December 21, 2012. I think we will also start to see also an increase in those sort of events in the years to come. It's possible it could be ET disclosure or the disclosure of the ruling cabal/corrupt shadow global players being arrested/imprisoned.

I also think the coming years will see a lot more outward spirituality as the youth age and the "sleeping" but harvestable people (didn't Ra say that before the conscious choice to polarize many souls are far along the path - my understanding that awakening is not a prerequisite to harvesting.) will show their outward spirituality.

I do also think there will likely be a powerful personal spiritual experience around the 12-21-12 date. I don't know if it will be much more than a dream or massive instreaming energies though. It would be awesome if it was though Smile