Bring4th

Full Version: Annunaki, Yahweh, Elohim...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Annunaki, Yahweh, Elohim...So what are they? We get quite abit of information on Yahweh, but the others? I take it that their are very...very strong relationships between the Annunaki and Elohim, all 3 possibly being 8th Density Guardians and essentially if not totally the very same thing(s)....but man...we really don't get anything on the two the Annunaki and Elohim, and Yahweh is so important to our history it would be nice to get different angles and everything on it all....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kXqUugHjyw

This is pretty interesting, watching it right now...gonna take a few go throughs....

I am flirting with the idea that they are all 3 one and the same race. I mean Yahweh and Annunaki are both said to have genetically engineered us from themselves(Being responsible for our seeding here on this planet) and are both talked about around the same time period(ish) and by similar/local civilizations am I right? Humans stated to contain DNA from both of them and to have gotten our starts from them...Elohim are stated to have created Us(And in some source the entire known universe, in which case they are for sure beings from the 8th Density/Past creation correct?)

Bashar said something to the extent that the Annunaki were good, at first, but later the Reptilian aliens took over their identity. So in our history you get the first relatively benevolent creator Annunaki and then later on the Malevolentish Reptilian Orion based imposters....Sounds a helluva lot like Yahweh's story. Might not be 100% remembering it, but that is the closest I can come to it.

But if the Terms Annunaki and Elohim mean what I have been told they mean, just things like "They that came from the sky", "Those that came from the sky", then the term as I said is a blanket sweep...a term the Ancients used to describe all of the ETs visiting us at the time and probably no specific race. But in the case of YHWH, it is the name of a race given to humans so the humans know what to call them...
This is an entertaining read. The dragon Yahweh.

Is the Biblical Yahweh actually a dragon?
(11-27-2012, 02:49 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]This is an entertaining read. The dragon Yahweh.

Is the Biblical Yahweh actually a dragon?

I forgot to mention another point...try to edit it into the original....concerning the meanings behind Elohim and Annunaki as words...

"Before dismissing this out of hand, I would ask everyone read the whole post, and read it from the premise that Yahweh and El (Elohim) the actual Creator are two seperate entities, (as many serious Biblical scholars have proposed), with Yahweh actually being the one of many Bene Elohim, which also includes the creature Satan, long associated with flying serpents and dragons. I repeat, I am not proposing that "God is a Dragon", but that the Creator (El, Elohim), created "dragons" as assistants, that have been mistaken as our Gods around the world, including the "Watcher Dragon" of the Hebrews called Yahweh, who through a minunderstanding of scripture is now worshipped by most Christians and Jews as the actual creator."

This is a big thing that I am hung up on right now in my Bible studies, that the NAMES of "God" and the original meanings of those names ESPECIALLY are actually extremely important for people who are aware of the ET phenomena to any broad scope. Unfortunately I don't think we can even know what those names originally meant, I think the language(s) have simply undergone to much distortion. Bible writers screw it up and call Yahweh, Elohim, Etc all the same word God(In one of Mine Yahweh is The Lord and Elohim is God amongst others), which is a relatively new term and Concept. God is the Infinite Creator, the Grand supreme overwill of our Infinite existence/everything I would say, Elohim is a 8th Density Entity, which would be a sort of Face of God. Individuals, Entities, whatever...are individualized portions of Infinity/consciousness and are also faces of God but with a variety of distortions. Sons of God....

So I guess thinking this way, it isn't off to call the Elohim God, as they are undistorted personalities/portions of consciousness? But Yahweh also was said to be a Guardian, and if that is so the way I got it that means Yahweh is also 8th Density....But as far as I was able to gather from the Bible they are all Aliens in some way, as they all interact with humans as Spirits and often as physical entities as well. If what some people tell me is correct and Elohim means "They that came from the sky" or whatever, the term is a blanket sweep used by the ancient people to cover anything and everything that came from the sky, all of the gods, including Yahweh. Sons of Gods in that case maybe would be Demigods? Like the Anak and Rephaim/Nephilim?

Would love to hear more discussion on this...I have been pondering it forever but am very very tired right now....can't get it together.
The name Yahweh means Anonymous,
this may be of help.
(11-27-2012, 04:29 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The name Yahweh means Anonymous,
this may be of help.

I have also heard...

I am the one, I am what I am, He who is....wasn't it a Alien that the name means "Anonymous"?

Didn't Ra say that the name was "Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh", meaning He Comes. Yahweh is what we know them/him as, but the actual name pronounce properly was Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh....Can anyone help with this?
(11-27-2012, 04:59 PM)XionComrade Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2012, 04:29 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The name Yahweh means Anonymous,
this may be of help.

I have also heard...

I am the one, I am what I am, He who is....wasn't it a Alien that the name means "Anonymous"?

Didn't Ra say that the name was "Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh", meaning He Comes. Yahweh is what we know them/him as, but the actual name pronounce properly was Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh....Can anyone help with this?
You can't speak the name of Yahweh because its anonymous.
It's also the reason for the karmic binding that keeps us here.
We are the microcosm of this anonymous entity.
Nearly all information comes from 'aliens'.
Could the dragon thing act as a pointer to the Orion influence past the fall of the first 'Yahweh'? A calling card, almost?
(11-28-2012, 08:33 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]Could the dragon thing act as a pointer to the Orion influence past the fall of the first 'Yahweh'? A calling card, almost?

If I am not mistaken the Orion Empire itself is the very same thing as the Red Dragon in Revelations.
(11-28-2012, 08:59 PM)XionComrade Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2012, 08:33 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]Could the dragon thing act as a pointer to the Orion influence past the fall of the first 'Yahweh'? A calling card, almost?

If I am not mistaken the Orion Empire itself is the very same thing as the Red Dragon in Revelations.

There may be something to that. Each one of the verses has been manipulated in the same way to hide a symbol. Turning the symbol into a counter. All conspiracies surrounding the verses of the dragon are based on a mistranslation.
Greetings One & All,

Great topic - long-time researcher of said subject(s) - here's some info I feel will be of assistance to you in your quest:

There's a gentleman by the name of Dr. Michael S. Heiser who's done a lot of work on the subject at hand. Some of you may recognize his name from Richard C. Hoagland's Conference in the late 1990s called "God, Man, & ET," as well as numerous appearances on Coast To Coast AM. His doctoral paper was written on "Jewish Binitarian Monotheism" (paradoxical, no?) & he is one of a select few scholars globally to take on such a topic. He maintains several websites, one of which is exclusively devoted to the subject of Israel's "Divine Council." His main page has links to all of his other web pages, as well as other resources to help everyone looking for quality information for biblical history, texts & translations.

http://www.michaelsheiser.com/

While there are some who will poo-poo him because he's always debunking UFO researchers, archaeologists, gnostics, & a lot of so-called "New Age" philosophers, he's simply playing devil's advocate to balance out the seemingly one-sided discussions going on across the globe in all of said areas. While I don't always agree with him, he really has reminded me on more than one occasion that truth seeking requires due diligence & sound logic..... that means e-v-e-r-y rock and e-v-e-r-y bush you come across in your travels. He asks you constantly to ask yourself the difficult questions in regards to what/who you believe in. In that fashion, the truth always prevails. Most of the channelling transcripts on L & L will show that this is a revered trait amongst members in The Confederation.

He can come across as being snobby & rude sometimes, but nowhere near the degree of vitriol slung his way from all the bubble reality groups he's bursted over the years. The majority of Phds I've come across in my life's travels are like that any way. They've worked those brainy-brains quite a bit over the years & sometimes, not always, just sometimes, they become very disturbed at the realization of how ignorant of the world society truly is. Sure, it's an ego thing, but on some level of thinking, they have a point.

(sigh) But, I digress....

Here's a few things you'll find on some of the websites that will definitely be of interest to you all:

- The word "Elohim" is a noun that can be singular or plural depending on the conjugation of the verb & the tense of the other words around it. In the case that Dr. Heiser makes, ancient hebrew/aramaic texts show this word to be a plurality. Not only does "The Creator" consist of many beings, they're all equal. He refers to them as "The Divine Council."

- The word "nacash" has two meanings, & just like above, the other words around it will determine which of the two definitions are ascribed to it. Most everyone knows it as "serpent," but it also means "shining one." The word describing the garments worn can be "scaly," but it also can be "iridescent" or "pearlescent."

- The word "demon" only appears twice throughout the entire OT, & never with any reference to hellfire or damnation.

- There are NO accounts of "demonic possession" anywhere in the OT.

- The word "daimon" that appears in the NT means "divine spirit" & is used for BOTH "good" & "evil" spirits.

It just goes on & on... distortion after distortion after distortion... the term "lost in translation" truly comes to bear here. Heiser really gets you thinking about what you've learned throughout your life & who you learned it from. I recommend his websites & videos on TooYube & Vimeo all the live long day.

I enjoy Coast To Coast AM from time to time & George Noory has such a varied lot of guests appear that the novelty never seems to wear off. Check out Heiser's interviews from there (the most recent was in February of 2K12) & also check out an interview Noory did a couple of years back with John Rhodes, "The Cryptohunter." He was on there for two hours fielding calls & in the last minute or so he talks about the history and use of heraldry throughout the ages. The serpent was used in heraldry the world over, for a long, long time & he states that somewhere along in history the symbol of the serpent disappeared & was replaced by the eagle. Unfortunately, the show ended before he could elaborate on that point & it's been bugging me ever since. There is nothing on his website that talks about that at all & I've never heard him get into that on any other interview of him I've ever heard or seen. There are a couple of sites out there that mention this BRIEFLY, but there's really nothing else to go on.

While Hoagland has his speculations that the eagle emblem came with the population of Mars when they migrated here, I have another notion.

Taking into account what we learn from Heiser's "Introduction To The Divine Council" & the "nacash" in Eden turning out to be a "shining one" (& no, don't tell me it was Lucifer "The Morning Star"... that's so played out it makes me sick to my stomach).... try this on for size:

What happened to the dinosaurs? The Law of One states they died of starvation. We know about the asteroids impacting Earth from the explosion of Maldek & wiping out all the big ones, but what's the prevailing theory amongst the ivory tower types? That the majority evolved into birds, right? Reptile to eagle, ground to air, an evolutionary leap as the planet ascends. I've never really bought in to the whole reptoids thing because there is NOTHING in TLoO that even HINTS at their existence. There are only brief mentions of reptilians in some of the transcripts on L & L, but the Confederation members that are involved in the channelling practice will not comment on the subject in any way that can be interpreted as a confirmation or dismissal of their existence. They speak on other ET races a little bit here & there, but really not much at all. I've been reading L & L's transcripts since 2K4 & I find the quality of their interactions with the Confederation channels to be vastly superior to most other channels. Barbara Marciniak's material speaks to me, as well as Wendy Kennedy's, and I get a real kick out of the Bashar material. How about anybody else?

Check out Heiser's material everyone..... it's top shelf & he's totally STO.... you'll be surprised at how much of his "Divine Council" material echoes with what TLoO talks about.

Love & Light to everyone,

~ Thomas
i figured the demiurge character was just humanity's macrocrosm.
I had read that some time ago it was very interesting! Yeah it seems like in the L/L meditations and Channelings they avoid discussing the Dark side of things in general, they like to keeps things fluffy and I guess due to the open nature of the group things more often than not float between moderately deep to very shallow, IE not the amount of sincerity or dedication that COULD be had. I think they have had problems in the past with people wanting some pretty silly/transient questions to be asked....over and over again. Gonna be devouring the information and interviews you recommended of the next few BigSmile Bashar talks about Reptilians alot, as does Adronis. Need videos ask!

Shin'Ar

I think that there is another way to look at this which many do not manage well.

But consider that the dinosaur was the Earth's major player for a vastly greater period of time compared to the human. What if the dinosaur had been able to continue its evolution naturally, just as science claims that the mammal did? If a little Rat could evolve into a human, then ......

Given that historical fact, would it be so hard to suppose that life on other planets may also be reptilian in nature?

And that, because their planet was not interfered with the way ours was, that such beings may have evolved with more reptilian characteristics?

It is certainly possible that life on various planets may have no resemblances at all given the very nature of their environmental influences, but is also just as plausible that any alien race which may have come here in ancient times could have been at least as reptilian as those which had survived on our planet for millions of years.

Now, you take an advanced evolved aspect of such a race, place them on Earth with an ability to manipulate genetic reproduction, as we are now able to ourselves, and consider that there were many species to use as guinea pigs, is it really too much of a leap to suppose that a hybrid of their own species and some hybrid of earth species was not developed which became a prominent evolving aspect of life on this planet. Which would be very much controlled and manipulated by those higher more advanced beings from which they spawned.

Even to such a state of being where certain aspects of such hybridization became an elite population which sought to have control over the worldly populations of mixed breeds and races so that they could maintain a beneficial opportunity for their own specific bloodline?

The problem is not accepting the many possibilities as credible. The real problem is beating away the camouflage.
(12-02-2012, 10:49 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I think that there is another way to look at this which many do not manage well.

But consider that the dinosaur was the Earth's major player for a vastly greater period of time compared to the human. What if the dinosaur had been able to continue its evolution naturally, just as science claims that the mammal did? If a little Rat could evolve into a human, then ......

Given that historical fact, would it be so hard to suppose that life on other planets may also be reptilian in nature?

And that, because their planet was not interfered with the way ours was, that such beings may have evolved with more reptilian characteristics?

It is certainly possible that life on various planets may have no resemblances at all given the very nature of their environmental influences, but is also just as plausible that any alien race which may have come here in ancient times could have been at least as reptilian as those which had survived on our planet for millions of years.

Now, you take an advanced evolved aspect of such a race, place them on Earth with an ability to manipulate genetic reproduction, as we are now able to ourselves, and consider that there were many species to use as guinea pigs, is it really too much of a leap to suppose that a hybrid of their own species and some hybrid of earth species was not developed which became a prominent evolving aspect of life on this planet. Which would be very much controlled and manipulated by those higher more advanced beings from which they spawned.

Even to such a state of being where certain aspects of such hybridization became an elite population which sought to have control over the worldly populations of mixed breeds and races so that they could maintain a beneficial opportunity for their own specific bloodline?

The problem is not accepting the many possibilities as credible. The real problem is beating away the camouflage.

I always liked the idea that life exists in a infinite number of forms. There are no physical constants really, even the so called "Laws of Physics" vary from place to place. IE Different in one Star System from another, and just imagine the difference between galaxies! To my understanding it all depends on how the galaxies form, that is what sets it all in place. Within this ET phenomena Hybrids are actually one of the major aspects. If what is said is true, each and every one of us humans are indeed Hybrids or outright ETs ourselves. Bashar said that the Reptilians we know of best, albeit there being several different reptilian races to my understanding, are actually hybrids between Dinosaurs and the Progenitors (that exist here on this planet)in the same way we are hybrids between a pre-human species and the Progenitors. All foggy though, need coffee!!!
Quote:I always liked the idea that life exists in a infinite number of forms.

It would seem it's more like 20 or so 'families' if we go by Ra:

Quote:90.8 Questioner: I see. Very roughly, if you were to move a third-density entity from some other planet to this planet, what percentage of all of those within the knowledge of Ra would look enough like entities of Earth so that they would go unnoticed in a crowd?

Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps five percent.

So 20 or so 'archetypes' that look somewhat similar it would seem? (i don't even know... i'm all doubting myself now)

EDIT: Oh wait, that's only 3D entities... I know for 5D the entity gets to choose their form, so in that way, infinite forms is viable...

Unbound

Silence speaks.
This is the story of Yehweh according to the Ra material as I understand it...

Yahweh is a positively oriented social memory complex of the Confederation, most likely originally acting as a guardian of the third density entities who were experiencing their cycle on Mars. Once this planetary society decimated their planet and were unable to complete their third density cycle, Yahweh helped to transfer them to Earth by means of a method similar to cloning (but probably far more advanced).

As far as I understand, these beings are the race known today as the Jewish race. These entities were transferred to Earth at the beginning of our third density cycle, and they developed an impression that they were special or different. I believe this impression probably came from a prolonged contact with positively oriented Yahweh during the time they lived on Mu, along with other entities who had been transferred from Deneb.

They were later spread out around the earth after the continent of Mu, which they were all living on, sank into the ocean. (I don't think it's directly stated in the material, but I can gather that the down-sinking of Mu happened at the end of the first cycle of 25,000 years, and the down-sinking of Atlantis happened after the second cycle, at year 50,000.)

Later, the name of Yahweh was taken by an Orion social memory complex which used the identity to manipulate the very entities Yahweh was seeking to aid. They used and built upon that impression of being different in order to suggest to them that they were elite and better than other-selves.

Yahweh observed them being manipulated and, due to their feeling of responsibility towards them, tried to help them, thus creating the Anak.

It's difficult to extract the story of Yahweh from the material because it's presented in a non-linear fashion, following Don's questioning. Here are the relevant quotes. I've attempted to place them in somewhat chronological order:

First from an overall perspective, when were the times which positive Yahweh intervened?:
Quote:18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The 2600, approximately, time was the second time — we correct ourselves — 3600, approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger

The transfer of Martian entities to earth's beginning 3rd density cycle:
Quote:9.5 Questioner: Where did the people who are like us who were the first ones here, where did they come from? From where did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

---

9.6 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

---

9.7 Questioner: I assume from what you are saying that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Interventions while the entities developed in Mu:
Quote:10.15 Questioner: I was wondering about the advent of the civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria, when these civilizations occurred, and where did they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of this working. The civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria were not one but two. Let us look first at the Mu entities.

They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cycle, experienced early within the cycle at a time of approximately 53,000 of your years ago. It was an helpful and harmless place which was washed beneath the ocean during a readjustment of your sphere’s tectonic plates through no action of their own. They set out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you have come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely drawn from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

Quote:14.4 Questioner: I understand from previous material that this occurred 75,000 years ago. It was then that our third-density process of evolution began. Can you tell me the history, hitting only the points of development, shall I say, that occurred within this 75,000 years, any point when contact was made to aid this development?

Ra: I am Ra. The first attempt to aid your peoples was at the time 75,000. This attempt 75,000 of your years ago has been previously described by us. The next attempt was approximately 58,000 of your years ago, continuing for a long period in your measurement, with those of Mu as you call this race or mind/body/spirit social complex.

Yahweh's attempts to aid those who had been spread out from Mu:
Quote:24.6 Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately 3,600 of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of 2 — we correct this instrument — 3,300 years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

Yahweh's intentions in aiding:
Quote:18.21 Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

---

18.22 Questioner: Then the Orion group produced this larger body complex to create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the negative sense?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group.

However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

---

18.23 Questioner: Was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

---

18.24 Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Orion takes the Yahweh name:
Quote:16.13 Questioner: [What contacts has the Orion group made with our planet?]

Ra: I am Ra. Approximately four five thousand [45,000] years ago an attempt was made. It was not successful. Approximately two six oh oh, 2600* years ago the group sent an entity of social memory complex to this planetary sphere. This effort met with some success but was in the space/time continuum lessened in impact. Since approximately two three oh oh, 2300* years ago in your measure this group has constantly been working upon the harvest just as the Confederation.

* Ra corrected these dates in session 17. They should be 3600 and 3300 years ago, respectively.

16.14 Questioner: Can you name the entity that they sent 2600 years ago?*

* The correct time frame is 3600 years. See Ra’s statement opening session 17.

Ra: I am Ra. This entity named by your peoples, Yahweh.

Positive Yahweh steps in again, spreads positive philosophy and creates the Anak:
Quote:24.9 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3300 years ago a positive philosophy. Were the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak”.

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

Just do searches on lawofone.info for the terms "Yahweh", "red planet", and "Mu" to get all the quotes.

Elohim is never mentioned in the material, but as far as I can surmise, it's another name for Yahweh as known by the Jews. It is a Hebrew word for "god" according to Wikipedia:
Wikipedia Wrote:Elohim (אֱלֹהִ֔ים) is a grammatically singular or plural noun for "god" or "gods" in both modern and ancient Hebrew language.
When used with singular verbs and adjectives elohim is usually singular, "god" or especially, the God. When used with plural verbs and adjectives elohim is usually plural, "gods" or "powers"

I hope this clears up your confusion. Smile You can see the side of the story which reflects the Orion intervention in the old testament of the Bible.
(11-27-2012, 04:59 PM)XionComrade Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't Ra say that the name was "Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh", meaning He Comes. Yahweh is what we know them/him as, but the actual name pronounce properly was Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh....Can anyone help with this?

Ra Wrote:24.9 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3300 years ago a positive philosophy. Were the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

72.13 Questioner: We have included “Shin” in the banishing ritual, “Yod-Heh-Vau-Heh” to make it “Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh.” Is this helpful?

Ra: I am Ra. This is helpful especially to the instrument whose distortions vibrate greatly in congruency with this sound vibration complex.

(12-02-2012, 02:26 AM)XionComrade Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it seems like in the L/L meditations and Channelings they avoid discussing the Dark side of things in general, they like to keeps things fluffy and I guess due to the open nature of the group things more often than not float between moderately deep to very shallow, IE not the amount of sincerity or dedication that COULD be had. I think they have had problems in the past with people wanting some pretty silly/transient questions to be asked....over and over again.

Do you base these assumptions on personal experiences with L/L Research group and their meditations in the past, or do you base it on something else?
(12-27-2012, 09:28 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Do you base these assumptions on personal experiences with L/L Research group and their meditations in the past, or do you base it on something else?

Studying the group actually, so the first one. They said it themselves. So not assumptions per say so much as just repeating what the members already mentioned. For instance even after Don died people flooded the group with very very transient questions. Lets face it, most all people are solely focused on transient silly things to begin with, in my experience a person has to follow their curiosity through a sea of transient material things/subjects before arriving at seeking for spiritual things. IE Started as a Bigfoot researcher(Useless information), then moved into the UFO phenomena(A illusion, a campaign by denser consciousnesses to try to inspire us, Not really helpful to anyone/me at all in and of itself and actually very dangerous when looked into by the undedicated/lazy), Psychic Phenomena(Trying to understand the basic fabric of the universe/reality, only semi-helpful with potential pitfalls), then to where I am now solely focused on spiritual development(The most helpful subject ever). So naturally alot of the questions sent into the group sent to be transient and pretty silly IE Not going to help anyone ever. Stuff along the lines of Do rocks have souls, what happens to my animal after they die....Tbh stuff that would have been answered perfectly well if these people had bothered to read the books(IE had been answered a thousand times already in fantastic detail)
(12-27-2012, 07:56 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]...................

Yahweh is a positively oriented social memory complex of the Confederation, most likely originally acting as a guardian of the third density entities who were experiencing their cycle on Mars. Once this planetary society decimated their planet and were unable to complete their third density cycle, Yahweh helped to transfer them to Earth by means of a method similar to cloning (but probably far more advanced).

As far as I understand, these beings are the race known today as the Jewish race. These entities were transferred to Earth at the beginning of our third density cycle, and they developed an impression that they were special or different. I believe this impression probably came from a prolonged contact with positively oriented Yahweh during the time they lived on Mu, along with other entities who had been transferred from Deneb.

Very unlikely. I believe you are mixing events that took place 75k ago and 5k ago or so, The last one took place after Atlantis sank and several survivors groups went to different areas. The mixing after 70k was already in place and the so called "Jewish race' happened in the 5k span after the Atlantean destruction. Nowadays, it sis probably impossible to understand who does not have Martian influence. Even Neanderthals could have been part of the process since we can find many attributes today in present inhabitants (bigger noses, etc).
/quote/
Elohim is never mentioned in the material, but as far as I can surmise, it's another name for Yahweh as known by the Jews. It is a Hebrew word for "god" according to Wikipedia:
/quote/

Elohim is referenced in the bible as a plural. It also says that el[ohim] divided the nations according to the number of the gods and isreal was yahweh's portion. So basically the way I see it Elohim is the overseer maybe even another name for the confederatio, an Yahweh was one group under el.
(12-29-2012, 01:12 PM)almostdone Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2012, 07:56 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]...................

Very unlikely. I believe you are mixing events that took place 75k ago and 5k ago or so, The last one took place after Atlantis sank and several survivors groups went to different areas. The mixing after 70k was already in place and the so called "Jewish race' happened in the 5k span after the Atlantean destruction. Nowadays, it sis probably impossible to understand who does not have Martian influence. Even Neanderthals could have been part of the process since we can find many attributes today in present inhabitants (bigger noses, etc).

You're probably right that nowadays it's impossible to discern who does or does not have Martian influence. Since the Martian entities were the very first third density entities on this sphere in the current third density cycle, there have probably been more mixings and movings than could be counted. However, if one's body clock tends to run on a 25 hour cycle, that's probably a hint:
Quote:64.14 Questioner: Thank you. I read that recent research has indicated that the normal sleep cycle for entities on this planet occurs one hour later each diurnal period so that we have a 25 hour cycle instead of a 24 hour cycle. Is this correct, and if so, why is this?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in some cases correct. The planetary influences from which those of Mars experience memory have some effect upon these third-density physical bodily complexes. This race has given its genetic material to many bodies upon your plane.

I'm sure that when the entities were first transferred here, they didn't look or seem anything like the modern Jewish race, because of the massive amount of evolution that's taken place since that time. I would also think that the modern Jewish race doesn't encompass all of the genes that originally were the Martian entities, due to all the mixings and migrations since then.

So I think I agree with you... lol But I wasn't originally trying to assign any dates to any events. I should also clarify my original wording there which makes it sound like the Martians were transferred from Deneb. I meant that the entities transferred from Mars lived in Mu and that other entities lived in Mu with them, and that these other entities had been transferred from Deneb.

MarcRammer Wrote:
Bring4th_Aaron Wrote:Elohim is never mentioned in the material, but as far as I can surmise, it's another name for Yahweh as known by the Jews. It is a Hebrew word for "god" according to Wikipedia:

Elohim is referenced in the bible as a plural. It also says that el[ohim] divided the nations according to the number of the gods and isreal was yahweh's portion. So basically the way I see it Elohim is the overseer maybe even another name for the confederatio, an Yahweh was one group under el.

That must mean that "Elohim" is used to refer to a group of higher density entities which interacted with the ancient races mentioned in the Bible. There is probably a lot of mistaken identity occurring due to negative higher density entities claiming to be the positive ones, and the tendency of these ancient races to refer to all higher density beings as "God". Plus there's mis-translation of the material and lost information over time to consider as well.

I don't think that positive higher density entities (Confederation members) would divide nations or assign groups of third density entities to specific locations. That's definitely a negative thing.
(01-01-2013, 03:27 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that positive higher density entities (Confederation members) would divide nations or assign groups of third density entities to specific locations. That's definitely a negative thing.

Yea I get what you are saying there. The assigning of groups wasn't meant as negative thing but rather just a governmental aspect of guardianship. Kind of like a overseer setting up supervisors for the smaller groups.

Also, Jesus never prayed to Yahweh but to "The Heavenly Father"/Elohim. Really it's all semantics cause all is one. Smile But Yahweh is the god that caused wars and I've never seen Elohim used as that.

Also the story of Yahweh and the garden of Eden seems similar to the story of Zeus and Prometheus. Kind of a controlling god hiding knowledge and a friend wanting to help man being called the enemy and being tortured forever cause of disobeying Yahweh/Zeus. Of course it all is veiled in mystery.
@Aaron:

Remember: Yahweh 75k ago = Confederation = Martian transplants, cloning, start of cycle
Yahweh <4000k ago = Orion = Moses (benevolent) being influenced to produce 10 commandments, etc ( Law of One would never issue commands)...entities in that zone came after Atlantis blowing up so really relations seems to me already lost to original Martians.

Then the "old Yahweh" = now "no name" started to use channelings as a means to propagate positive influence. So in these religions there are most probably an mix of positive and negative influences. It seems at that time battleground was pretty heavy...("Armageddon"), but then it seems the Orion groups left, but influence remained.

Then you have the incarnation issue. Whatever entities reincarnated they will use the bodies available regardless of groups if that is necessary. So at the end of the cycle, you have Martians in other types of bodies and Denebians souls in another so the possibilities are many. So not only space-time issues need to be taken into account but time-space ones.

So it seems to me that taking about a "Jewish race" or "Islamic race" is meaningless since these refers to religions. In the case of black or white races for example, the issue is only geographical since according to Ra, differences are due only to melanin content as per geographical location. That is not to say that some groups (time-space wise) chose a particular location to incarnate geographically with a particular planetary influence (Deneb for example comes to mind at one point in Earth's 3d history). However, the genetic makeup of Earth's 3d bodies seems pretty much the same moreover nowadays transitioning to 4d electrical bodies.

Correction seems it happened after down-sinking on Mu (another Yahweh influence). Then Orion-Yahweh after Atlantis.

Quote:24.6 Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately 3,600 of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of 2 — we correct this instrument — 3,300 years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

Wait: so this means that the Martians were in Mu? After the sinking >50K ago they went to many many places...