Bring4th

Full Version: The Best Diet for Developing Psychic Abilities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is exactly my understanding. Although not for everyone, there are some that strive to increase vibration. Reaching a high vibration is not much different than "getting high", other than being in a natural state instead of an induced state. I occasionally reach a higher vibration where I go through a time extension, as if time stretches out without slowing down, while also feeling an extreme sense of peace. Maybe described as "bliss". The feeling is like "nothing can get you down". You are simply happy and do not understand stresses or worries. Maybe in the future I will remain in that state permanently?

Quote:“What is the best diet for developing psychic abilities?”

I often get asked this. People often ask it during readings too.

Here’s what people’s spirit guides had have to say about diet and psychic abilities, during readings:

Eliminating meat – especially red meat -will improve psychic abilities. A predominantly plant-based diet helps you to become more open and sensitive to the spirit world.

Here’s why: meat dulls your senses and lowers your vibration. First off, it takes more vital life force to digest meat. Eating meat helps to ground the ‘mind’ energy (the energy of the upper chakras) and brings it down into the lower chakras (the root chakra, sacral chakra and solar plexus). Your body is so busy processing the meat that it reduces your psychic sensitivity – after all, when you eat meat, it brings a lot of blood down to the digestive system and away from the areas associated with the upper chakras and intuition – like the brain, and some senses like hearing and sight.

Secondly, meat contains residues of the animal’s energy that was killed for its meat. When you take in meat, you are taking in the energy of that animal too, including any fear and pain. If you’re perceptive, you’ll notice that you don’t usually feel good after eating meat. This isn’t just because it’s harder to digest, but also because you’re taking on energies of another being that was killed, usually in a state of fear.

Eating the flesh of another animal will usually involve you having to desensitize yourself to the energy of the dead animal you’re consuming. You have to desensitize yourself in order to not feel that negative energy. But you end up desensitized, in the psychic sense too.

Why this is good for some people and bad for others

If you’re trying to develop psychic abilities but it’s not easy for you, it wouldn’t help you to consume meat because it will keep you in a desensitized state and slow down your development.

When you open up to spirit, you will often feel called to stop consuming red meat anyway.

When I did my spirit guides coaching course (it was a six week coaching course I did last year, which is now discontinued), I noticed that one week, there were several students who all individually decided to give up red meat. They just felt like it was the right thing to do instinctively. This makes sense, since eating more plant-based food helps to open up your psychic abilities.

But on the other hand, if you’re already a very psychic, sensitive and empathic person who needs more grounding, meat will give you that. It forces you to desensitize yourself to the energy of the dead animal (because otherwise you’ll just feel bad) and it will dull your perception somewhat. It will bring your energy down into the lower chakras and stop you from ‘spinning your wheels’ in the upper realms. This can be good if you need more grounding and less escaping into the etheric realms. Although depending on your views on this issue, eating meat might not be the most ethical way to ground yourself.

My Experimenting with Diets

I currently eat a predominantly vegetarian diet, but I also eat fish several times a week, and I eat dairy and eggs.

The only thing I can’t stomach is red meat – beef and lamb. To me it would be like eating a fellow human. I occasionally have bacon and chicken but I feel bad afterwards.

I’ve tried every kind of diet (from raw vegan to the standard junk-food diet) over the last several years and I’ve observed the impact it has on my sensitivity. Here are my personal observations on the impact various diets have on my psychic abilities:

Standard diet: (when I say a standard diet I mean one that is not particularly healthy. This includes junk food, plenty of biscuits and cakes; lots of processed carbohydrates like white bread and of course, meat. This is the kind of diet I ate when I was younger.)

If you’re on this diet and you want to develop psychic abilities, you’ll often find yourself called to clean up your diet. This is because a cleaner diet makes it easier for spirit to reach you. A body that is full of processed junk food is like a radio with really poor signal – it’s not good for connecting with spirit. It will still be possible to connect with spirit, but it’ll use up more energy because you’re desensitized from all the junk.

When I was developing my psychic abilities about four years ago, I was eating red meat. I switched over to a vegetarian diet from time to time, because I felt instinctively like I wanted to cut out meat. However, whenever I relapsed back into eating meat, I’d get the same dream:

I’d be walking through a city in Spain, sightseeing, and I’d be with the same guy each time (who was my tour guide). Instead of taking me to see monuments and buildings, he kept showing me various rotting carcasses of animals that were dotted around the streets like grotesque sculptures.

When I asked why he was showing me such disgusting things, he’d tell me: “this is what your body is like when you eat meat.”

Then the dream would end. Talk about annoying. I felt like my spirit guides or higher self was telling me off.

Then I’d usually go back to eating meat, simply because I like not doing what I’m told

But eating meat desensitizes our empathy and ability to pick up things, and it desensitizes us to suffering. That’s why it’s not always helpful to eat meat if you want an ongoing relationship with spirit (Ie. your spirit guides and higher self) and you’re the type of person who needs to actively create and nurture that relationship – as opposed to the sensitivity already being there.

The other extreme – Vegan and raw vegan diets:

A vegan diet will help to improve your connection to the spirit world quite quickly. For me personally, a vegan diet (which means eating only plant-based food – no dairy products or eggs) is too un-grounding because I don’t need to improve my connection to spirit any further.

A raw vegan diet (Ie. a diet where you only eat raw fruit, nuts, seeds and vegetables) will positively catapult you into the realm of psychic sensitivity. I was raw vegan for two periods – one which lasted three weeks and one which lasted for a couple of weeks. It heightened my sensitivity a great deal. The first period went well for one week but then I began to feel spacey and disoriented. With the work I do (which keeps me even more attuned to the spirit realm than I would normally need to be), a raw diet and a vegan diet are too big a step in the direction of openness to spirit.

I have enough openness already and if anything, at the time I went raw vegan, I desperately needed to tone down my empathy and sensitivity. Raw veganism did the opposite of that. Veganism didn’t help either. For certain people, raw veganism can be very unbalancing. So, although I believe that veganism is the most ethical diet, I don’t believe it is always helpful for very sensitive types.

For me, the compromise is vegetarianism with some fish (what some might call pescatarianism). This is a diet that has some animal products, but is mostly plant-based.

But that’s just me.

I believe that it’s best to observe all your reactions to your food, when choosing a diet. And weigh them up. My heart says yes to a vegan diet, but my mind and my body say a big no.

In the end, the right diet for you depends on your current level of openness to spirit. If you’re not open to spirit already, then switching to a plant-based or raw diet will help you to get there. If you’re already sensitive, it can unbalance you, depending on your constitution.

(Incidentally, Ayurveda sheds a lot of light on the role of constitution when it comes to the best diet for maintaining balance, whether you’re developing your psychic abilities or not. If you aren’t familiar with ayurveda, then the link above is a good place to start…)
http://www.psychicbutsane.com/developing...-abilities
Psychological health is the most important thing when compare to the physical health. For that we need to avoid the all kind of mental tensions, daily we have to do the yoga, exercises and maintain healthy diet can helps for developing your psychic abilities.
I'll be taking zeolite to detox the body and pineal.
What if you drained blood off a living animal that was in a good mood (without killing it) and ate that?
(12-02-2012, 03:59 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]What if you drained blood off a living animal that was in a good mood (without killing it) and ate that?

Like a vampire?
Saw this on your blog yesterday. Synchronistically speaking, exactly what I needed and has come at exactly the right time. Thanks.

The 'Diet' aspect has reared it's head alot for me recently, and as I understand is one of the 'barriers' preventing my 'growth'. Meat no longer feels good to me at all. Never really did looking back.

I now 'want' to lighten up. I feel so much more better on the days that I do not consume meat that I wonder why I choose to ever go back. It's more out of 'addiction' if anything.

I am looking at an all Organic Fruit/Veg/Nuts combination, with the occasional fish and cooked vegetables in addition whilst I 'ween' myself out of it. Looking quite forward to it actually!

Any 'beginner' tips from your experience to add Pickle? Or even anyone else?
(12-02-2012, 06:01 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Saw this on your blog yesterday. Synchronistically speaking, exactly what I needed and has come at exactly the right time. Thanks.

The 'Diet' aspect has reared it's head alot for me recently, and as I understand is one of the 'barriers' preventing my 'growth'. Meat no longer feels good to me at all. Never really did looking back.

I now 'want' to lighten up. I feel so much more better on the days that I do not consume meat that I wonder why I choose to ever go back. It's more out of 'addiction' if anything.

I am looking at an all Organic Fruit/Veg/Nuts combination, with the occasional fish and cooked vegetables in addition whilst I 'ween' myself out of it. Looking quite forward to it actually!

Any 'beginner' tips from your experience to add Pickle? Or even anyone else?

That sounds like a great plan! Here is a thread, just for you! Wink

Bring4th Forums Two > Health & Diet > Vegetarianism Made E-Z (Recipes and Stuff - NO debate allowed here!)

Pickle and I are here, at your service! We're happy to offer tips and encouragement, as well as answer any questions you might have!
(12-02-2012, 05:52 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2012, 03:59 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]What if you drained blood off a living animal that was in a good mood (without killing it) and ate that?
Like a vampire?
I was thinking more along the lines of a hypodermic needle. It's a taboo but it's infinitely more humane than killing the animal.
(12-03-2012, 12:33 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2012, 05:52 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
Like a vampire?
I was thinking more along the lines of a hypodermic needle. It's a taboo but it's infinitely more humane than killing the animal.

I don't know how it would be in a good mood after a needle is stuck in it LoL!

(12-02-2012, 06:01 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Any 'beginner' tips from your experience to add Pickle? Or even anyone else?
I would go slow to avoid detox. I took a few years to make real changes. First went organic, then no meat, then no dairy/eggs, then started to bump up the amount of greens in my diet. Too many greens too early can make you feel all types of crap because your body will try to dump too much at once. The other issue is that with too fast of a detox there can be short term deficiencies.
I'm sort of having to go vegan with a bit of fish. Vibrationally I can't handle any other meats. The energy work I've been doing for some 10 years or so has done a lot to cleanse my body, so I'm taking the move a little easier than usual. Though it's still pretty dang hard.
The way my vibration is going, it seems that even veggies and fruit smoothies are grounding to me.

In some cultures people drink cow's blood mixed with milk.
Yeah that's what made me think of it. I just couldn't remember the culture. Maybe they could make "human meat alternative" with blood and fiber and vegetable proteins.
(12-02-2012, 07:42 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds like a great plan! Here is a thread, just for you! Wink

Bring4th Forums Two > Health & Diet > Vegetarianism Made E-Z (Recipes and Stuff - NO debate allowed here!)

Pickle and I are here, at your service! We're happy to offer tips and encouragement, as well as answer any questions you might have!

Cheers Monica. I do have a few Q's which I may refer here if needbe. Will be sure to utilize services as appropriate. Stay tuned Tongue.

(12-03-2012, 01:38 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I would go slow to avoid detox. I took a few years to make real changes. First went organic, then no meat, then no dairy/eggs, then started to bump up the amount of greens in my diet. Too many greens too early can make you feel all types of crap because your body will try to dump too much at once. The other issue is that with too fast of a detox there can be short term deficiencies.

Thanks. I figured detox was something to look out for. I may just follow that order though I won't be placing as much emphasis on Organic for the timebeing given GM crops aren't grown in the UK, which is always a plus.

@Karl: "Black pudding, blood pudding or blood sausage is a type of sausage made by cooking blood or dried blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled." Yummy! /s

Apparently a British classic. Never quite understood that one.
Yeah like a blood pudding tofu patty
(12-03-2012, 04:18 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's what made me think of it. I just couldn't remember the culture. Maybe they could make "human meat alternative" with blood and fiber and vegetable proteins.

But...why?
Question for Pickle:

I've been trying to cover all the colors in my diet, and I noticed that I'm able to find all the colors except...blue! The only truly blue food I can think of is blueberries! There are plenty of red (beets, strawberries, tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers), orange (carrots, persimmons, apricots, oranges, bell peppers), yellow (yellow carrots, squash, bell peppers, lemons, onions), green (all leafy veggies, zucchini, avocadoes), purple (blackberries, eggplant, black beans, various berries). It seems that blue is underrepresented.

Any thoughts?
I can't seem to handle anything besides kangen water, green superfoods, juices, and fruit smoothies, and sometimes grapes. Everything else is too heavy. I had one raw savory veggie stew a few days ago, and my vibration has shot up so much since, mostly with being painfully honest with myself.
(12-04-2012, 05:48 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Any thoughts?

Isn't that the chakra that is least active in 3D?

The purple foods will have a combination of blue and others.
http://gwenshealinggarden.ca/Plants.Blue..._Foods.htm
(12-03-2012, 11:09 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2012, 04:18 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's what made me think of it. I just couldn't remember the culture. Maybe they could make "human meat alternative" with blood and fiber and vegetable proteins.

But...why?
Because not everyone will give up meat.

(12-04-2012, 10:53 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to handle anything besides kangen water, green superfoods, juices, and fruit smoothies, and sometimes grapes. Everything else is too heavy. I had one raw savory veggie stew a few days ago, and my vibration has shot up so much since, mostly with being painfully honest with myself.
How do you make a raw stew? Isn't that just water with stuff thrown into it?
(12-04-2012, 03:45 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]How do you make a raw stew? Isn't that just water with stuff thrown into it?

I got the recipe from this program: savorystews.rogerhaeske.com
(12-04-2012, 05:48 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Question for Pickle:

I've been trying to cover all the colors in my diet, and I noticed that I'm able to find all the colors except...blue! The only truly blue food I can think of is blueberries! There are plenty of red (beets, strawberries, tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers), orange (carrots, persimmons, apricots, oranges, bell peppers), yellow (yellow carrots, squash, bell peppers, lemons, onions), green (all leafy veggies, zucchini, avocadoes), purple (blackberries, eggplant, black beans, various berries). It seems that blue is underrepresented.

Any thoughts?

Açai berries? or are they too purple?
(12-04-2012, 03:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I got the recipe from this program: savorystews.rogerhaeske.com

I just had one...OMG what a tremendous burst of flavor!! I used a tomato, a clove of garlic, some purple onion, 1/2 of a red bell pepper, a small chunk of purple carrot, a small red serrano pepper, some Italian herbs for seasoning, and a ton of lettuce. Wow! Sooooo delicious and high-vibration!

I have some variation of this almost every day. Well I was for awhile there, then sort of got out of the habit, and now I'm doing it again. It covers most of the colors and is totally teeming with lifeforce!

(12-04-2012, 01:02 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that the chakra that is least active in 3D?

Is it? Less than indigo and violet?

(12-04-2012, 01:02 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]The purple foods will have a combination of blue and others.
http://gwenshealinggarden.ca/Plants.Blue..._Foods.htm

Yes I know the purple foods have some blue, but even the 'blue' food - blueberries - has purple. I just found it odd that there is so little actual blue. I wonder why that is.

Bluegreen algae has green, blue and violet. You can see it separate into bands of color after sitting in a glass of water (though it doesn't really separate if you use the kind of water Gemini drinks).
Yes those savory veggie stews are yummy.