Bring4th

Full Version: mantras for healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first i would like to recommend the book "healing mantras" by thomas ashley farrand. a great resource for those interested in mantras and written in a very understandable way. this book is like a bible for me.
here are two specific mantras from the book

first

om shri dahnvantre namaha

this invokes the celestial physician dahnvantre to guide us to the right course of healing .

second

om apadamapa hataram dataram
sarva sampadam loka
bhi ramam sri ramam
bhuyo bhuyo naman-yaham

sri is pronounced shree
it means oh most compassionate rama please
send your healing energy right here to the earth to the earth
salutations

he considers this the most powerful healing mantra. he gives an example of how a woman who was new to mantras used this to overcome a 20 year battle with fibromyalgia.

mantras are powerful and they do most certainly work. they are normally said for 108 times at a sitting and done for 40 days in a row to fully let the vibration of the mantra sink into the cells.

the beauty of mantras to me is they dont cost any money and they are self empowering we dont need a doctor or anyone to say a mantra.

norral Heart
This is my favorite, Medicine Buddha Mantra:
thats pretty . thanks for sharing rie. my favorite mantra lately to listen to has been om namo bhagavate vasudevay by deva premal. here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8vOp_czyOE

may the light of the divine expand expand and expand within us. may love overcome us and rend our souls. may our egos surrender to the divine light and may our heartfelt tears form an ocean of compassion for all life

norral Heart
(11-27-2012, 02:23 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]thats pretty . thanks for sharing rie. my favorite mantra lately to listen to has been om namo bhagavate vasudevay by deva premal. here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8vOp_czyOE

may the light of the divine expand expand and expand within us. may love overcome us and rend our souls. may our egos surrender to the divine light and may our heartfelt tears form an ocean of compassion for all life

norral Heart

Quite lovely, norral. Thank you for sharing this!
love u dear Heart honestly those words just came to me as i was responding to rie. been thinking lots and lots about surrender to the divine lately and some of the posts on this board have been absolutely outstanding in inspiring me to take another look at the whole concept.

norral Heart