Bring4th

Full Version: headaches and migraines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

this site 1800 homeopathy has several remedies for headaches and migraines

http://www.1-800homeopathy.com/pain/headaches.html

also the herb feverfew has been used with success for headaches
I have seen your site, which you have shared in this thread. That is having good information about the remedies for headaches and migraines, i think those are very helpful and today english medicine gives the best result in less time.
These worked for me. Image #140 is for headaches.
http://www.bryandeflores.com/MedicalTemplates.html
I used to get headaches when opening up to energy or sleeping too much. I don't get them anymore, as the energy in me seems to act like a buffer against them.
Magnesium is the first-line treatment for migraines.
hi guardian

one question , how much should u take and do u take it all at once or stagger it.

norral Heart
(11-28-2012, 05:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I used to get headaches when opening up to energy or sleeping too much. I don't get them anymore, as the energy in me seems to act like a buffer against them.

Did you notice any correlation since you got your water machine? I hear a lot of people say they no longer get headaches, after a few months of drinking the water.
The water I'm sure has something to do with it as well. Though I've integrated a decent amount of energy as well.
Curing through homeopathy is safe as homeopathy does not have side effects. Like to say to deal with headaches and migraines engage in regular workouts to manage stress and watch what you eat.

Facial Hyperhidrosis Treatment
Chronic headaches and migraines are often caused by unresolved emotional blockages. If your neck and shoulders are often tense, and/or you have irritable bowel syndrome problems, then it is nearly certain that your headaches have anxiety / unresolved traumatic memories as a major cause.