Bring4th

Full Version: The Truth about the Roswell Incident - Excellent 'fleshing out' of the Ra material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If the Ra material caught your attention and if Hidden Hand got you by the balls, then this will rock your metaphysical socks off.

I would LOVE to see a discussion of this material.

Many loose ends tied up.

www.thenewearth.org/Roswell.pdf
Ashim, I have read the Roswell document, with the interview of Airl.

Needless to say, it was mildy discomforting. I got as close to feeling some kind tension as it is possible.
At the end of the day, it got me thinking.

I think that the Domain and the Old Empire are both godless empires. They recognize no concept of group souls, they refuse to take the ideals of abundance and freedom into 3d existence. I have got the feeling that they would resemble us if we were to access free energy and teleportation. Nothing more, nothing less. Or we are them?

At the end of the day, without judgement, I shall say that the concept described as the Electromagnetic shock field around Earth might be their way of looking at the quarantine, is it? Also, the power of paradox is strong in this one, directly contradicting Ra in some cases.

Now, my conclusions from the document:
a. It is possible that this entity, Airl said the truth, and we live in their described reality. Which means that we are eternal beings.
b. It is possible that Ra said it right, and Airl was wrong/lying. Which means that we are eternal beings.
c. It is possible that they were both right - and we are experiencing one timeline or the other. Which means that we are eternal beings.

The power of paradox might be strong in this one, but I am fascinated with the idea of different civilizations having different interactions and concepts with/about Earth.

I, however, do not resonate too well with demonizing the dragon/drake concepts. I feel that they do exist, and they might represent fights and struggles for survival, but they are not "evil". Might be no such thing as evil anyway.
currently on 97th page... very interesting...
Halfway in. Depressing stuff. Seriously depressing. I studied history for years, piles and piles of books. Reading this hurts me. This document ties up loose ends that my teachers didn't even want to know were there...in so many ways. It's good to know the truth though, and I really feel like this "alien interview" is legit. So, guess I'm gonna read through it all. Thanks for posting!
I have tried a few times but keep getting derailed or distracted! I wish there were an audio book of this Tongue

also, posting to this thread is hard because Ashim created his subject with 83 letters, so that the "re:" that is added in reply puts it at 86 characters in the subject, which is one over the limit of 85. I couldn't use the quick reply at all, and had to change the subject manually to post. I'm bringing this up for the technical peoples; just an FYI Smile
(11-29-2012, 07:05 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Ashim, I have read the Roswell document, with the interview of Airl.

Needless to say, it was mildy discomforting. I got as close to feeling some kind tension as it is possible.
At the end of the day, it got me thinking.

I think that the Domain and the Old Empire are both godless empires. They recognize no concept of group souls, they refuse to take the ideals of abundance and freedom into 3d existence. I have got the feeling that they would resemble us if we were to access free energy and teleportation. Nothing more, nothing less. Or we are them?

At the end of the day, without judgement, I shall say that the concept described as the Electromagnetic shock field around Earth might be their way of looking at the quarantine, is it? Also, the power of paradox is strong in this one, directly contradicting Ra in some cases.

Now, my conclusions from the document:
a. It is possible that this entity, Airl said the truth, and we live in their described reality. Which means that we are eternal beings.
b. It is possible that Ra said it right, and Airl was wrong/lying. Which means that we are eternal beings.
c. It is possible that they were both right - and we are experiencing one timeline or the other. Which means that we are eternal beings.

The power of paradox might be strong in this one, but I am fascinated with the idea of different civilizations having different interactions and concepts with/about Earth.

I, however, do not resonate too well with demonizing the dragon/drake concepts. I feel that they do exist, and they might represent fights and struggles for survival, but they are not "evil". Might be no such thing as evil anyway.

I also experienced the mild discomfort - just as it always is when digesting large thoughtforms.
What is the connection between Airl and Ireland?
Could the Domain be 'us' or a portion of us in the 'future'?
This idea resonates - along with the transcripts of the other crew members communications that I read - they would confirm this.
They represent the absolute maximum reach of science - that's what I detected, a sort of detached and very scientific view of Creation.
I think your right about the 'no evil' - 'good and evil' seem to me to be earthly concepts of duality - sure polarity exists in the form of negative and positive but not in the way most earth people view the world.
The electromagnetic force field is like a mirror - reflects thought back to the astral planes of the planet. The Dark Lords used the same principle on Maldek.
Viewed from space it looks like a silver metallic 'shield'.
(11-29-2012, 10:03 PM)Robbert Wrote: [ -> ]Halfway in. Depressing stuff. Seriously depressing. I studied history for years, piles and piles of books. Reading this hurts me. This document ties up loose ends that my teachers didn't even want to know were there...in so many ways. It's good to know the truth though, and I really feel like this "alien interview" is legit. So, guess I'm gonna read through it all. Thanks for posting!

I have a german copy of Rene Coudris's 'The Roswell Message /Die Botschaft von Roswell' - the info does seem to be consistant with Airls dialouge. In this book the crew member is refered to as Alira - Lilit, a junior member of the crew said Alira was their 'boss'.
The chanelling is from 1995, the book published in 1996.
Seems legit to me.
I read just over 60 pages of this material, and my opinion on it so far is that it is fear-based material, or misinformation at best.

It's not strictly contrary to the Ra material, but I wouldn't describe it as an "excellent fleshing out" of the Ra material. In order for it to be described that way, it would have to expand upon concepts presented in the Ra material, or reveal new information that was missing in the Ra material. I didn't discover either of those things in the portion that I read.

The story that it presents actually only begins to make a fragmented sort of sense when interpreted through the lens of the Ra material. Even if what is described with the grey and the interviewing and the book reading/English learning is all literally true, the information coming from that entity (which you could interchange for the term IS-BE in this material), Airl, if taken literally, is carefully designed to manufacture in the reader/listener a state of mind consisting of hopelessness about earth, negativity about the surrounding universe, and paranoia/judgement about other-selves of humanity. It precisely shuts off or "explains away" any areas in the worldview where light or hope may shine in, and very quickly and discreetly takes the focus off of what is good and positive about Gaia and humanity and the universe at large, and directs it towards control, subversion, hopelessness, and distraction.

Examining concepts such as the Domain in light of the Ra material, one could make the conclusion that it is a 4th and 5th density negatively oriented empire with their own agenda for planet earth. Concepts such as the quarrantine and the process of incarnation due to karma accrued after entering the quarrantine is presented in a very confused, distorted, and fear-based fashion with the "electric shock web" and that whole process they describe there. The essential truth of the quarrantine is not revealed.

Actually in what I read, nothing empowering or uplifting was shared by that entity. (Although I was inspired by the process of events, and seeing the Creator's magic in the lady's bonding with Airl, and the interaction of the entities) It seems like once Airl's craft got past quarrantine and accidentally crashed (must have been accidental if there were really nonviable bodies at the crash site), and Airl was taken into the base, a very valuable opportunity was seen by her and those who she was psychically linked to, to absorb information that was previously inaccessible (reading the books), and then to use her position of unquestionable authority when it comes to information about her and the universe in order to begin to paint a very dark and depressing mental picture for those involved who were both forced and willing to listen.

I don't know if what she said is all true, or partially true, or not true at all. It is notable that she chose one entity and one entity only to communicate with during her stay in the Roswell base, which is a method of gaining as much control as possible of the situation. It is also good to note while reading the story of cosmology that she presents, that beings who are polarized service to self will lie at every opportunity possible that benefits the self (something that unity100 pointed out). Another thing to note is that there was no mention of the Confederation or any positivity at all in her declaration of ultimate reality. I'm also considering that she may have been entirely truthful as far as she was allowed, and simply reflects the viewpoint of the Creation that is unique to her negatively oriented self and negatively oriented social memory complex. If this is true, and she was just telling the negative side of things, so to speak, then what she speaks of would of course reflect her and her social memory complex's focus.

And on top of all that, this information was being received by humanity, which is essentially a spiritual child. So in that light, it's expectable that whatever picture of reality that she is painting, with the Domain and Old Empire and all of that external stuff, is "simplified" to be understandable to a child, to one who has no ability to grasp spiritual or universal concepts, who has no previous awareness of life on a galactic, or larger, scale.

I did find the part where she said the dating of matter based on how fast other matter appears to break down is fundamentally in error, and that matter simply changes form, but is never destroyed and never breaks or wears down. There are a couple other little gems like that scattered throughout the portion I read. Smile

Ashim, I would be interested in hearing how you have benefitted in your seeking from reading this material, or what parts have inspired you. And thank you for sharing!

Meerie

Some info about the book on Project Camelot:

http://projectcamelot.org/Alien_Interview_review.pdf
I wouldn't listen to any entity who describes their society as "ORDER. POWER. FUTURE ALWAYS. CONTROL. GROW." and the state of their development as "ANCIENT. TRILLIONS OF YEARS. ALWAYS. ABOVE ALL
OTHERS. PLAN. SCHEDULE. PROGRESS. WIN. HIGH GOALS
/ IDEAS."

Ra specifically tells us that negative entities can and will intercept telepathic communication and lie to the channeler. Even if this document is real, there is no reason to ever believe a negative entity.
(12-01-2012, 08:49 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't listen to any entity who describes their society as "ORDER. POWER. FUTURE ALWAYS. CONTROL. GROW." and the state of their development as "ANCIENT. TRILLIONS OF YEARS. ALWAYS. ABOVE ALL
OTHERS. PLAN. SCHEDULE. PROGRESS. WIN. HIGH GOALS
/ IDEAS."

Ra specifically tells us that negative entities can and will intercept telepathic communication and lie to the channeler. Even if this document is real, there is no reason to ever believe a negative entity.

Thank you for your heart felt post.
If my opinion non-communication represents separation whilst friendship and discourse offer the path of Unity.
I feel no malicious feeling towards us from these entities although, you are quite right, it may be very hard to swallow for some.

Some bright spark even made these videos of the interview transcripts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HoOhTwEj-0
Thanks, Meerie, for confirming my suspicions: having worked as a writer and editor, I couldn't help but notice right away that the grammar, syntax and vocabulary of Spencer, MacElroy, and the entity are all very similar--stilted, formal, stylistically flat. Mrs. MacElroy's letter in particular sounds like it was written in the same voice as Spencer's introductory material. The whole thing reads like it was all written by one person, and the historical/universal "space opera" scenario predicted is woefully simplistic, and anthropomorphic to the point of being Hollywoodian. I started mumbling "fake" early on and nothing that I saw changed my mind. This is all a far cry from The Ra Material, with its mix of tortuous, often intimidating style and vocabulary (that only an idiot would invent if the goal was to fool people or make money or whatever), staggering complexity, fathomless poetical and psychological insight, deeply nuanced moral/ethical vision, innovative philosophical/spiritual concepts, and so on.
(12-01-2012, 09:10 AM)J.Q. Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Meerie, for confirming my suspicions: having worked as a writer and editor, I couldn't help but notice right away that the grammar, syntax and vocabulary of Spencer, MacElroy, and the entity are all very similar--stilted, formal, stylistically flat. Mrs. MacElroy's letter in particular sounds like it was written in the same voice as Spencer's introductory material. The whole thing reads like it was all written by one person, and the historical/universal "space opera" scenario predicted is woefully simplistic, and anthropomorphic to the point of being Hollywoodian. I started mumbling "fake" early on and nothing that I saw changed my mind. This is all a far cry from The Ra Material, with its mix of tortuous, often intimidating style and vocabulary (that only an idiot would invent if the goal was to fool people or make money or whatever), staggering complexity, fathomless poetical and psychological insight, deeply nuanced moral/ethical vision, innovative philosophical/spiritual concepts, and so on.
So you read it already?
(12-01-2012, 09:24 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2012, 09:10 AM)J.Q. Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Meerie, for confirming my suspicions: having worked as a writer and editor, I couldn't help but notice right away that the grammar, syntax and vocabulary of Spencer, MacElroy, and the entity are all very similar--stilted, formal, stylistically flat. Mrs. MacElroy's letter in particular sounds like it was written in the same voice as Spencer's introductory material. The whole thing reads like it was all written by one person, and the historical/universal "space opera" scenario predicted is woefully simplistic, and anthropomorphic to the point of being Hollywoodian. I started mumbling "fake" early on and nothing that I saw changed my mind. This is all a far cry from The Ra Material, with its mix of tortuous, often intimidating style and vocabulary (that only an idiot would invent if the goal was to fool people or make money or whatever), staggering complexity, fathomless poetical and psychological insight, deeply nuanced moral/ethical vision, innovative philosophical/spiritual concepts, and so on.
So you read it already?

Not entirely. Like Aaron I read a chunk--90 pages--before deciding I couldn't go on. No offense! For the reasons stated above, I just don't think it's genuine. I could be wrong. Just my point of view.
(12-01-2012, 10:57 AM)J.Q. Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2012, 09:24 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
So you read it already?

Not entirely. Like Aaron I read a chunk--90 pages--before deciding I couldn't go on. No offense! For the reasons stated above, I just don't think it's genuine. I could be wrong. Just my point of view.

OK, thanks. Just wanted to clear that up.
Godspeed.
Read/skimmed/scanned up to page 133/Chapter 13. Conclusion: fear-based control material. Truth sandwicthed between lies is the recipe for all falsehood/misinformation.

I find myself in congruence with Bring4th_Aaron, so I have nothing further to add.
Does anyone think it strange that "Airl" uses telepathy that spans galaxies, yet can't communicate to Matilda unless she is in front of her? Or does this change? I am on page 60 so far.

Has me laughingBigSmile
(12-09-2012, 04:30 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone think it strange that "Airl" uses telepathy that spans galaxies, yet can't communicate to Matilda unless she is in front of her? Or does this change? I am on page 60 so far.

Has me laughingBigSmile
Read on. You might not be laughing then.
this is fear based

a lot of this story focuses on the concepts of division and duality.
(12-09-2012, 01:35 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]Read/skimmed/scanned up to page 133/Chapter 13. Conclusion: fear-based control material. Truth sandwicthed between lies is the recipe for all falsehood/misinformation.

I find myself in congruence with Bring4th_Aaron, so I have nothing further to add.

I agree as well. Lies mixed with truth to make lies more palatable to the spiritual stomach of those who read the material.
(11-27-2012, 02:48 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I would LOVE to see a discussion of this material.

Many loose ends tied up.

www.thenewearth.org/Roswell.pdf

I read far enough into this last night to be convinced that it was a hoax. The frequent disagreement of verb and subject, and the near-constant disagreement of pronoun and antecedent (among other linguistic mistakes) suggest strongly that this piece was penned by someone born into the baby-boom (or a later) generation, NOT by someone who graduated from a university prior to World War II (a time during which university graduates were expected to speak and write English correctly).

The author is telling you what you want to hear. That's how con men work.
Funny how all the 'ney sayers' concentrate on grammar and other distractions...just makes you feel like there might be something to this material..hmm.
When comments start to stray from content one begins to wonder..
Deleted
(03-05-2013, 04:44 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]The reason this book has so much negative material in it because it involves an Orion grey. Very fascinating look at a 4th density being, if this is partially true, which is likely.

You are mistaken. Airl (the alien) is not a grey.
Material will always be interpreted in terms of positive/negative depending on the viewpoint of the reader.
I see nothing more than teach/learning in this report but can understand if it gives someone the willies.
This could be original film of Airl, the alien .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OaZ2gofDdQ
(03-06-2013, 12:20 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2013, 04:44 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]The reason this book has so much negative material in it because it involves an Orion grey. Very fascinating look at a 4th density being, if this is partially true, which is likely.

Material will always be interpreted in terms of positive/negative depending on the viewpoint of the reader.
I see nothing more than teach/learning in this report but can understand if it gives someone the willies.

I read the book a few months ago and Airl clearly states that her and her people were/are the Annunaki.

That is not good.
(03-29-2013, 04:04 PM)LarryP Wrote: [ -> ]

I read the book a few months ago and Airl clearly states that her and her people were/are the Annunaki.

That is not good.
So reptilians, eh? I would take everything that is said in this book with a grain-of-salt then.
(03-29-2013, 07:48 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2013, 04:04 PM)LarryP Wrote: [ -> ]

That is not good.
So reptilians, eh? I would take everything that is said in this book with a grain-of-salt then.

Airl also speaks favorably about Laozi and the Buddha and also references Ezekial and the Old Testament.

But she never mentions Jesus Christ or the New Testament at all.

That also made me very suspicious about her true intentions.
When Carla starts channeling again, I think this book would be worth asking about.
Wow, this is very fear based stuff. I think accepting these words as truth can be seriously damaging.
I don't feel that it "fits" well into the Ra material or the Hidden hand either. There are lots of contradictions. Also I feel no love in this material, only fear and hopelessness.

When I compare this to other fear-based material (I've read my fair share) I feel it is the same kind of pattern. And I don't really see any reason why to believe this one is the truth.
Pages: 1 2