Bring4th

Full Version: Enforced medication of our children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just met a woman that tells me the state tried to take her autistic child when she refused to drug him. Says it really screws him up.

There needs to be more activists.

I so completely agree with you, Pickle! I have a friend who is trying to decide whether or not to get the flu shot for her 9 month old son. I was surprised how many other mothers told her NO!!!!! Don't do it!

Brittany

Everyone has already heard my spiel about poisonous medications and the government conspiracy to get us all doped up and stupid. Fortunately I was an adult by the time I started taking them, and no one could prevent me from stopping.

Flu shots are useless. The one time I got one I still got a terrible bout of the flu.
This particular case was pretty 'extra ordinary' in that the child welfare system is so over burdened right now that it will not usually take things this far unless there had been substantiated history of abuse or neglect by parents/caregivers and imminent danger to child. These cases are highly sensitive to the context of the case so it's difficult to draw conclusions that every instance where mothers/caregivers reject medication or recommendation of social welfare agencies would end up this way. The problem in this particular case was the neglect of the justice system (or a judge) to really review the case... but other than that, it's unclear what really went on for the situation to escalate into this. African Americans are disproportionately represented in child welfare systems. It's really great to see this mother fight back.

Even the people who work in child welfare will tell you how frustrated they are with the laws/regulations they have to follow. I was on the phone once with this guy from social welfare agency, and he went on a 30 minute rant about how awful things were.
(11-28-2012, 03:11 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I was on the phone once with this guy from social welfare agency, and he went on a 30 minute rant about how awful things were.

Wow, I'm creating some pretty horrible things in my Universe.

Cyan

(11-28-2012, 11:31 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone has already heard my spiel about poisonous medications and the government conspiracy to get us all doped up and stupid. Fortunately I was an adult by the time I started taking them, and no one could prevent me from stopping.

Flu shots are useless. The one time I got one I still got a terrible bout of the flu.

I think they should, instead, focus on keeping the environment and food sources organic and clean.

And

Take this one IV of all the vaccines and all the metals and all that junk and put it into one giant blender and then sell it like any other drug.

"you took too much of the influenza vacciine man, dont try to control it..."

You know, for those extra special people who either want to test their limits (i dare you to put all the influenza types with ebola types in your vaccine, i double dog dare you!) or just frat boys who want to see if they are man enough.

A little dose of harm every now and then for those that want it....
Sickness and malnutrition supports the economic system unfortunately.
(11-28-2012, 05:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2012, 03:11 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I was on the phone once with this guy from social welfare agency, and he went on a 30 minute rant about how awful things were.

Wow, I'm creating some pretty horrible things in my Universe.

What does this say about my 'Universe'!? Wink
I think all the good and bad things in our Universes tend to balance out.
It's going to be strange as we get closer to Creator and experience all that is, we're going to become aware of all the really horrible stuff that we never experienced before. In all that is, I can't imagine the worst stuff in an infinite creation.
(11-28-2012, 06:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think all the good and bad things in our Universes tend to balance out.
It's going to be strange as we get closer to Creator and experience all that is, we're going to become aware of all the really horrible stuff that we never experienced before. In all that is, I can't imagine the worst stuff in an infinite creation.

I think when the red/orange/yellow rays are relatively balanced, we will 'see' these 'horrible stuff' with compassion/love. So we won't be vicariously traumatized by horrible stuff.