Bring4th

Full Version: Why I awaken as this particular part of creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Each entity is unique, why did I awaken as this particular identity of creator? Why am I this specific entity?

Is this a random chance?
(11-27-2012, 09:36 PM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Each entity is unique, why did I awaken as this particular identity of creator? Why am I this specific entity?

Is this a random chance?

1.6 Wrote:You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.
do you know why you came here, to Planet Earth?
(11-27-2012, 09:36 PM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Each entity is unique, why did I awaken as this particular identity of creator? Why am I this specific entity?

Is this a random chance?

There are an infinity of slightly different versions of yourself in parallel expressions asking themselves that same question right now. Smile

It's like dumping a bunch of water in the ice cube tray and freezing the ice cubes and then the ice cubes are wondering why they are this particular ice cube and not the other particular one.

All the ice cubes had to be filled up. There was no differentiation before. When they all melt, they will all be the same again, no differentiation after. And then which ice cube was which? It ceases to matter. Smile
I think we each have our own purpose, and it is our job to discover what this is.

For me it is to be kind, compassionate, and accepting to everyone I encounter.
Just experience the beauty of life and stay in the moment.

Only you know what yours is.
(11-28-2012, 01:52 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]

Is this a random chance?

1.6 Wrote:You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

So, to continue. Smile

We know there is only one entity. Therefore, the only difference is in the paths that the entity has taken to arrive at the Present Moment. What makes "you" unique is the path from which you came to be present.
(12-02-2012, 03:17 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2012, 01:52 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]

Is this a random chance?

So, to continue. Smile

We know there is only one entity. Therefore, the only difference is in the paths that the entity has taken to arrive at the Present Moment. What makes "you" unique is the path from which you came to be present.

Ra said each entity has an unique way to balance its energy centers. Is the difference in the configuration of energy centers between entities and the way of balancing completely a function of the different paths we take, from and to unity?
(12-03-2012, 09:21 PM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said each entity has an unique way to balance its energy centers. Is the difference in the configuration of energy centers between entities and the way of balancing completely a function of the different paths we take, from and to unity?

I'm not sure about completely- but largely yes- that's what I believe to be the case. It is in the order, or sequence, of the balancing that our uniqueness is derived.
Soul Contract
I think this is the same thing as uniqueness come from creator initially potentiated/differentiated itself, which is what Anagogy seems to suggest.
Deleted

Is this a random chance?

no you're all of creation. why did you wake up as you? because at some point the creator had to be you, or some part of the creator had to be you. otherwise you wouldn't be. you're also me writing this reply and wondering why the puck am i me? why can't i be that hot guy across the street or that beautiful woman on TV? or that toad licking itself on a lily pad. well i am all of them just not now. because time is splintered so that the all can experience itself separately in all these forms. and then the problem with that splintering is our displeasement with the narrow confines of that time bubble or line we exist in for that moment, existing as a book in a big liberry next to great gatsby and war and peace there we are, a lowly peace of danielle steele or ayn rand's atlas shrugged. and then we see pride and prejudice across the room and wonder why am i not that one? because all time is now it feels like we're never gonna be pride and prejudice. the lucky pride and prejudice there sitting on the shelf! there it is, so smug. but oh wait, it's also me/you and it's finally gotten to be pride and prejudice! oh the joy of being pride and prejudice! so happy for me/you/it! but still sucks to be atlas shrugged! unless you love being atlas shrugged and hate pride and prejudice, then you're lucky. for the time bubble.

like was said, we're all the same except we took different paths. the paths made us what we are and we then made choices and became different beings. different ice cubes. i think when we all return to the one we bring all paths with us and from there can choose to be who we want to be whenever we want to be in that now. i hope anyway.
From my perspective, there are three kinds of understanding, that brings a response to the initial question. There is:
- cognitive information from reading stuff and/or putting information together & coming to an idea
- direct knowing and experiencing of a truth, experiencing that is not in any way mental, that informs the mind as such. Of course our little egos transmute/consider many times cognitive information as actual experience, but this is not such.
- a mixture of the two, coming from mental content that is not conscious, but subconscious, delivered to the conscious mind in different experiences (meditation, ayahuasca/other helpers, transparsonal practices such as holotropic breathwork). But because subsconcious mind does not have language and informs conscious mind through symbols, the info received is then interpreted by conscious mind as this or that, again colouring experience based on personal bias.

For me, meditation is the tool of direct knowing and experiencing. I just sit in meditation with an intention (or no intention) and sometimes with the 'developed' clarity of mind, there is understanding, direct and in majority non-mental (majority, because all experience is then processed, filtered, etc. by mind apparatus).

My two cents.
Edit (Disclaimer?): Woah, it's odd reading back what one writes when high.

Edit 2: Removed Tongue
(12-03-2012, 09:21 PM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said each entity has an unique way to balance its energy centers. Is the difference in the configuration of energy centers between entities and the way of balancing completely a function of the different paths we take, from and to unity?

Definitely we are unique. I used my fascination with anthros to balance my energy centers and build some pretty strong polarity. To get beyond a certain point, you have to be painfully honest with yourself.
I think I need to constantly remind myself I am everything I perceive and not perceive, until I see all as one.
Why am I in a dream as this part of the creator?
(12-05-2012, 06:17 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Why am I in a dream as this part of the creator?

Because egoic identification is part of the dream. When you transcend that identification, you are no longer in the dream. You are awake.

Is this a random chance?

Isnt the basic message of Ra is that We all are one .
You are not a particular part of Creator but the Creator itself . This is a grand game Creator is playing with himself . Its like a grand drama in which each of the character is played by him .He has set some basic rules and let rest decide by the free will of the characters but at the end All characters will realize they are one and it was all just a play.

Why is the Creator doing this ? Dodgy
Apparently Since he is One , he wants to experience this duality and only way to do it is to split his consciousness and experience duality.

We are nothing but different cameras through which he/Us /Me is watching this movie RollEyes
I'm curious about the infinite nature of Creator. If I too am infinite, why don't I feel it deep down?

I think I chose to be here, despite not being my full self. I, here now, am only a small part of who I truly am.

That's why I feel lost. I'm only running on like 5%.

Unbound

Is this a random chance?

The reasoning is up to you, Creator.
(11-28-2012, 04:50 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

Is this a random chance?

There are an infinity of slightly different versions of yourself in parallel expressions asking themselves that same question right now. Smile

It's like dumping a bunch of water in the ice cube tray and freezing the ice cubes and then the ice cubes are wondering why they are this particular ice cube and not the other particular one.  

All the ice cubes had to be filled up.  There was no differentiation before.  When they all melt, they will all be the same again, no differentiation after.  And then which ice cube was which?  It ceases to matter. Smile

While in a general arc, I agree with this. However I think it leaves out or displaces growth/experience.
(05-14-2018, 07:53 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]While in a general arc, I agree with this. However I think it leaves out or displaces growth/experience.

Lol just curious, i've noticed that you've revived several 6 year old posts. How did you happen to come across them?
(05-14-2018, 07:53 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

Is this a random chance?

All the ice cubes had to be filled up.  There was no differentiation before.  When they all melt, they will all be the same again, no differentiation after.  And then which ice cube was which?  It ceases to matter. Smile

While in a general arc, I agree with this. However I think it leaves out or displaces growth/experience.

Care to explain? Growth is an experience contained within infinity. Infinity, itself, is beyond growth.
(05-15-2018, 08:10 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2018, 07:53 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

Is this a random chance?

Care to explain? Growth is an experience contained within infinity. Infinity, itself, is beyond growth.

Growth is not contained within any walls its infinite also.
(05-15-2018, 09:00 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]Growth is not contained within any walls its infinite also.

In the sense of cycles I would agree with you. But infinity does not get more infinite. It is already maximal. Perfection doesn't get more perfect. There is nothing for infinity or perfection to grow towards. So the wall of change/growth is perfection/infinity.

Infinity/perfection pretends to be imperfect to have the experience of growth. Not for what the growth will net it but for the experience of growth.

Unless we are just having a semantic discussion here. :)
Again I completely agree with you Anagogy. Yet growth/experience to an entity, is very important. In that your growth/experience is determinent on your lessons, and further experiences. Which in my opinion is none other then steps in your journey to the Creator. Another thing is this, It's almost beyond relatability to compare to the unbiased, unpotentiated, unchanged one. In my experience it's far more appropriate to parse the logos. Which does grow, expoliates from the experience, and ultimately uses this to further draw from the unlimited potential of The One. The difference between kinetic and potential find actualization within growth.
(05-15-2018, 09:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Infinity/perfection pretends to be imperfect to have the experience of growth. Not for what the growth will net it but for the experience of growth.

If you remove the imperfect from infinity, you're essentially making it void and not really infinite. Infinity holds growth into completion, but there is no infinity without growth finding completion.

Another way to put it, if you remove the droplets from water then there is no water either, the essence of water lies in the individualization also. Each portion, that makes the whole of water, runs as deep as water itself.
(05-16-2018, 09:28 AM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]If you remove the imperfect from infinity, you're essentially making it void and not really infinite. Infinity holds growth into completion, but there is no infinity without growth finding completion.

I'm not sure if you were just making a general statement or if you're misunderstanding what I'm saying but no one is removing the perfection from anything. In order to learn, the one has to pretend to not be omniscient. In order to desire, it has to pretend to be separate from some aspect of infinity that may be desired. Change requires the one to pretend it is something changeable. But if you are saying change is an aspect of perfection I agree wholeheartedly and am not saying otherwise. All experiences (all potential states of change) are contained in the mysterious paradox of true simultaneity that is the One Infinite Creator.
(05-16-2018, 07:36 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2018, 09:28 AM)Elros Wrote: [ -> ]If you remove the imperfect from infinity, you're essentially making it void and not really infinite. Infinity holds growth into completion, but there is no infinity without growth finding completion.

I'm not sure if you were just making a general statement or if you're misunderstanding what I'm saying but no one is removing the perfection from anything. In order to learn, the one has to pretend to not be omniscient. In order to desire, it has to pretend to be separate from some aspect of infinity that may be desired. Change requires the one to pretend it is something changeable. But if you are saying change is an aspect of perfection I agree wholeheartedly and am not saying otherwise. All experiences (all potential states of change) are contained in the mysterious paradox of true simultaneity that is the One Infinite Creator.

Omniscience is the non-paradoxical counter part to the lack of it which enables both omniscience and the lack of it to be anything altogether (your higher self to its self totality to intelligent infinity all enable you to be the play of being unaware of themselves to be you, in turn your end allows them to be complex). Everything you can not know is held with that you also know it at the same time of not knowing, but remove either end and you have a paradox that is unable to be either of the ends. All there is to know within omniscience is the experience of the lack of it, awareness (omniscient of not) is a construct of separation. At the very basic foundation of what we are, there is a portion of us all knowing and a portion of us all unknowing and there's the distorted play of them abstracting one another while still being their own ends as dual poles of experience.

So what I'm saying is that there is no omniscience that knows everything without seeing itself first hand experience a lack of omniscience. Omniscience without a joint-lack of it is plain void and is without awareness of anything, so there's no omniscience that can pretend to not know everything and instead we have an omniscience of having discovered being all the things by being the crown of the movement of realizing its own will. Anything that plays the pretend game is already an abstraction separate from omniscience in the same way we are (Logos/focus), and it plays this game to know more what it is.

The crown of awareness is all knowing, the root of awareness is all unknowing, the heart of awareness is their middle where they are mirrored.
Pages: 1 2