Bring4th

Full Version: 4D Contacting 6D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In 4D would it be easier to make contact with 6D complexes such as Ra? Can 4D see 6D beings?
(11-28-2012, 10:55 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In 4D would it be easier to make contact with 6D complexes such as Ra? Can 4D see 6D beings?

If 6d beings wish to be seen then can do this in 3rd density too, not only in 4th or higher. They 'hide' from us because they would normally be seen. I think Ra mentioned this but can't find the passage.
(11-28-2012, 10:55 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In 4D would it be easier to make contact with 6D complexes such as Ra? Can 4D see 6D beings?

Without the veil, which is not present in 4D, it would probably be much easier to communicate with a 6D being. But the difference in density level is not really the main hindrance to communication here in 3D, but rather the requirement of non-infringement (the law of confusion) which prevents dialog unless the individual(s) communicating are already of an all embracing belief that such communication is possible. If there were no veil in 3rd density, this would not really even be an issue.

I think a 6D being could hide itself from a 4D being if they wanted however. According to Ra, all densities would be visible were not the 4th through 7th freely choosing not to be visible.

If a 6D being wanted to, and the appropriate requirements were met, they could simply materialize themselves in a 3rd density visible physical body and talk to you one on one. They are extremely powerful.
I just hope when I make it to 4D that I play more and not try to be some spiritual master. I think I'm feeling 4D light again, unless it's some subdensity of 3D I'm feeling.

I'm wondering if a higher density being materialized in a 3D body for long, if they would become susceptible to the veil. I've heard of that happening.
(11-28-2012, 04:42 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Without the veil, which is not present in 4D, it would probably be much easier to communicate with a 6D being. But the difference in density level is not really the main hindrance to communication here in 3D, but rather the requirement of non-infringement (the law of confusion) which prevents dialog unless the individual(s) communicating are already of an all embracing belief that such communication is possible. If there were no veil in 3rd density, this would not really even be an issue.

I think a 6D being could hide itself from a 4D being if they wanted however. According to Ra, all densities would be visible were not the 4th through 7th freely choosing not to be visible.

If a 6D being wanted to, and the appropriate requirements were met, they could simply materialize themselves in a 3rd density visible physical body and talk to you one on one. They are extremely powerful.

Hahha hide and go seek with a 4d being, those silly 6d critters!

Which is exactly what Ra did, moved into Time/Space and materialized what must have been some pretty spectacular "Gold skinned" bodies, tall and lanky. Bashar said that the Annunaki(Think Genesis in some places, called Elohim I think) did basically the same thing but were about 8 foot tall on average and had a blueish tinted skin in some cases, so this has happened on several occasions.

(11-28-2012, 05:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just hope when I make it to 4D that I play more and not try to be some spiritual master. I think I'm feeling 4D light again, unless it's some subdensity of 3D I'm feeling.

I'm wondering if a higher density being materialized in a 3D body for long, if they would become susceptible to the veil. I've heard of that happening.

Ever read a channeling from a 4d being? Play is pretty much all they do in a way haha
These guys are having fun.
An old tv commercial from the uk in the 70's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SAbJjktk7E