Bring4th

Full Version: Ra on cattle mutliations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it seems as though these stories don't hit the news cycles much anymore, but back in the day, they used to be a thing of curiosity. Don was curious too.

it was queried early on in session 16

Quote:16.43 Questioner: I want to ask a questionable question. [I was wondering about cattle mutilations.]

Ra: I am Ra. The greater part of your so-called mutilations take place according to the ways of your second-density beings which feed upon carrion. A portion of these so-called mutilations are those which are of what you may call multi-dimensional type: a thought-form construct using various parts in order to have life and being in third density.

16.44 Questioner: Where do these thought-forms come from?

a: I am Ra. This is a very ambiguous question. However, we will attempt to answer. Firstly, they come from the Creator. Secondly, they come from what you may call, lower astral in plane, thought. Thirdly, in construct visualization complex they reside in part beneath the crust of your frame.

16.45 Questioner: Are these one form in particular?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities may take any thought-form associated with an emotion of fear or terror.

16.46 Questioner: Are these thought-forms able to attack only cattle or can they also attack human beings?

Ra: I am Ra. These thought-forms cannot attack third-density beings.
- -

ane then again in session in session 43

Quote:43.6 Questioner: Are you saying, then, that these parts that are removed are related to the mass consciousness of the third-density human form and that this fear is being used in some way by the thought-form entities in these mutilations?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct as latterly stated. The thought-form entities feed upon fear; thus they are able to do precise damage according to systems of symbology. The other second-density types of which you speak need the, what you call, blood.

43.7 Questioner: These other second-density types need the blood to remain in the physical? Do they come in and out of our physical from one of the lower astral planes?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are, shall we say, creatures of the Orion group. They do not exist in astral planes as do the thought-forms but wait within the Earth’s surface. We, as always, remind you that it is our impression that this type of information is unimportant.

- -

I only brought this up because someone mentioned fear in another thread, and I was curious to jog my mind on what Ra mentioned on this topic. These few quotes came up in the search results.

the concept that impressed me was the idea that mass fears have an effect. That what our culture and society aims its thought cannons at will result in the creation of a an attracted form of mass reality.

other mass fears or concepts would have to do with:

money
work/enslavement (ie human resources departments)
treatment of natural environment
(11-28-2012, 03:47 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the concept that impressed me was the idea that mass fears have an effect. That what our culture and society aims its thought cannons at will result in the creation of a an attracted form of mass reality.

other mass fears or concepts would have to do with:

money
work/enslavement (ie human resources departments)
treatment of natural environment

In my opinion, many of those fears are deliberately perpetuated for purposes of "frequency control". STS create what they want through fear (in others), essentially harnessing peoples creative energies which they unconsciously pour toward STS ends. STO create what they want through love and raising consciousness. It's interesting to watch the dynamic at work in society and individual relationships of both the positive and negative variety.
We have mutilations in my area. Even had the calf of a mutilated mother show up on a farm opposite side of interstate. Confuses the hell outa the cowboys. They don't believe in UFOs.