Bring4th

Full Version: am i calling on negative entities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And creating negative outcomes for myself through this?

For the past few years when I pray/call on angels/try to create positivity around me I feel that I am drawing negative attention to myself.

I know when you shine your light you are more likely to attract darkness but it seems that no matter how much light I emit, the darkness never descends.

This past monday was a very important day for me that I have been waiting for quite a few years for. I found myself internally praying but negative images were flashing in my mind throughout my positive thoughts. Its almost like I was receiving blockages in image form.

Anyway, my day went extremely opposite of how i was hoping & planning. After review, I feel that I may have drawn negative energy to myself without knowing. Or maybe I was tapping into the outcome, knowing it was going to go poorly?

Thoughts/Opinions anyone?
For me once I stopped worrying about being good/evil, light/dark, I stopped experiencing things in that context. I have a bad days, but it's my fault/responsibility. And that feels a lot better than feeling like I'm a victim to outside forces or some grand conflict. And it makes changing my circumstances a whole more practical seeming to me.

Hope that is helpful.
Like intrusive thoughts? I get those a lot, but that's because I have OCD.

They only lessened twice in my life.
One time during meditating I just let them come and go like all other thoughts. It was really empowering.
Another time more recent I got a thought that shocked me, and I told it I forgived it and the intrusive thoughts were MUCH less intense for about a day.
(but that one is still lingering with me and i'm not sure how to respond; i dont want to believe it)

Everything is a test ^-^
I'm trying not to focus on them but instead just Live in the Moment and Experience things.
When I get them I just say "whatever" and let it slide. It's good training. :3

Maybe that can work for you as well?
Meditate, focus on the moment and when a negative thought comes don't freak out about it. Just recognize it as a random thought and let it go. It can be scary, it still is for me, but once you get through it you'll feel a lot better. :3

Brittany

I suggest looking within for explanation before looking without. How familiar are you with your own shadow?
Couldn't agree with Lynn more. My shadow and my negative side have created more fear and negative thoughts than any negative entity ever has.

Loving and embracing the shadow side of myself, knowing that it always offers a different perspective on life ultimately to help me grow and see that I am all things and that we are all one, while sticking to the positive path, has helped me.
Good thread.

Cyan

To date, the only explanation in terms of polarities that actually conveys what i experience as the "cosmic battle" is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ame0dw8_fI

Next logical step would be this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TQNZfedObg (cant find a better version of reproduction yet)
Most likely, you invited negativity. At what point is the question to ask when seeking within. Anticipation can create expectations, and unmet expectations can create disappointment. It is even possible that you requested the negativity to reach balance that day, softening the blow so to speak.