Bring4th

Full Version: relationships between seven rays/enegy centers/bodies/densities/colors in the rainbow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LoO, session 51, Book III

Questioner: Thank you. It seems to me, and you can tell me where I am
going wrong with this statement, that we have seven bodies each
corresponding to one of the seven colors of the spectrum and that energy
that creates these seven bodies is a universal type of energy that streams into
our planetary environment and comes in through the seven energy centers
that we have called chakras to develop and perfect these bodies. Each of
these bodies is somehow related to the mental configuration that we have
and the perfection of these bodies and the total in-streaming of this energy
is a function of this mental configuration, and through this mental
configuration we may block, to some extent, the in-streamings of energy
that created these seven bodies. Could you comment on where I am wrong
and correct that which I have stated?
Ra: I am Ra. Your statement is substantially correct. To use the term
“mental configuration” is to oversimplify the manners of blockage of instreaming
which occur in your density. The mind complex has a
relationship to the spirit and body complexes which is not fixed. Thus
blockages may occur betwixt spirit and mind, or body and mind, upon
many different levels. We reiterate that each energy center has seven subcolors,
let us say, for convenience. Thus spiritual/mental blockages
combined with mental/bodily blockages may affect each of the energy
centers in several differing ways. Thus you may see the subtle nature of the
balancing and evolutionary process.

1. Each of the seven rays creates each of the seven densities and we use different bodies to funtion in these densities, is this correct?

2. Are the seven rays radiated from the sun the same as the seven rays in the rainbow? I suppose not, since if they are we the seven densities created from these rays would be visible to us, is this correct?

3. By activating each of seven enegy centers, we perfect the corresponding bodies in the corresponding densities, rather than to activate them. These bodies can be only activated after we exit space/time in the corresponding density, is this correct?
Please, if anyone sees an incorrect answer, please do not hesitate to correct me. I am only going on a short period of reading/learning of these matters in this mbs complex.

(11-22-2009, 01:34 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]1. Each of the seven rays creates each of the seven densities and we use different bodies to function in these densities, is this correct?
Each density has it's own particulars. Think of what has been given to us in this density by the Logos. We have a mind/body/spirit/ complex. This is different than a mind/body/spirit, or a mind/body, or a spirit, etc etc. Essentially, however, you are correct that each ray corresponds to a density, though that density may or may not require a body, per say. First density earth, wind, fire and water each have no body. Our 3rd density bodies are currently being activated for 4th density.

(11-22-2009, 01:34 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]2. Are the seven rays radiated from the sun the same as the seven rays in the rainbow? I suppose not, since if they are we the seven densities created from these rays would be visible to us, is this correct?
The seven rays are always potentiated in the sun, but must be activated. Yes, these are the same colors we see in the prism. All light is visible to us, though the activation of such light must be seen through all levels.

(11-22-2009, 01:34 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]3. By activating each of seven energy centers, we perfect the corresponding bodies in the corresponding densities, rather than to activate them.
I broke this up into two questions, since it appears to be as such to me.
I am not sure the term "perfecting" is correct. Rays can be under-active, open, and over-active. Rather than to think of perfecting them, balance is desired in the open position. Whether all are weak, or all are strong, if they are in open and in balance, the gateway to intelligent infinity may be opened.

(11-22-2009, 01:34 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]These bodies can be only activated after we exit space/time in the corresponding density, is this correct?
I believe what you are asking is if the previous densities body must become nonviable for the next one to become usable? If so, I may make comment. If not, please re-phrase this question.
In response to Peregrinus' post:

Sorry for my poor English. Here is to clearfy and expand on the 4 questions based on your response:

Q1: "that energy that creates these seven bodies is a universal type of energy that streams into our planetary environment and comes in through the seven energy centers that we have called chakras to develop and perfect these bodies."

What does "perfect these bodies" mean in this context?

By working with these energy centers in the space/time of a certain density we can "perfect" (I don't know other words to use) the seven bodies in time/space of the other densities. Is this correct? How does working with green energy center affect my green ray body?

Does the "mental configuration" in the LOO quote refers to the mind complex? So bying increasing the vibrational rate of the mind complex we are able to graduate into a higher density and utilise the high density body to grow spiritually, is this correct?

Q2.
"Yes, these are the same colors we see in the prism."
I know the colors are the same, but are the rays the same? That is the green light in the prism is
the green ray talked about in LOO?

What do you mean by "the activation of such light must be seen through all levels"?

Q4.

I believe what you are asking is if the previous densities body must become nonviable for the next one to become usable?

Yes.
Hi there, K.

First, here's a vague, general response which might be of some value. Much of what you've quoted involves phenomena and processes which are complex and long term. It might help to think about how a crystal is formed out of a specific solution of available elements under this much pressure or that much heat given some amount of time to cool. In other words, the "perfecting" of these subtle bodies occurs over a very long time period and in subtle ways involving the deconstruction and reconstruction of potentially crystalline elements of our being. So, it's kind of like watching your hair grow: you can stand there in the mirror and look at, or you can get on with your life and not worry about it directly. In this case "getting on with your life" would involve dis-entangling energy blockages within your energy system and allowing the resulting energy to be re-integrated into your field as it is inflected by the intensity of your bias towards service to the Creatrix.

Another general thought here regarding the sub-rays is that, for example, love (green ray stuff) loos very different from a first chakra perspective than it does from a 5th chakra perspective, etc. If you can tune in to how, say, love looks at these different levels, it gives you a much rounder picture or experience of the 4th chakra as you begin to feel it's connection with the other chakras.

You can find more information on the 7 bodies here. http://wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Ra_Session_47
Thank you. I think it is best for me read LOO again sometime for a better understanding.