Bring4th

Full Version: is there just 'one' light?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we have been told that the Creator enters the energetic system of an individual through the feet, and then ascends through the chakra system.

this is a protected activity (only the Creator may do this).

when this light has passed through, it exits through the Crown, and then back into the environment or wherever the Creator goes after this is done.

question is: is there only this 'one' Light?

that this light is constantly (and instantly) in circulation throughout the whole of creation. That this light is instantly impressed with all our thoughts and experiences, as we are living them.

that we ourselves tap into this one light, to the degree that our chakra systam is developed and 'able' to read this light and its subtleties.

that this one light is impressed with all that the creation knows.

what think ye?

Unbound

In Dzogchen, the Light which is Mind, is Everything and Everywhere, and the word they use for this is Rigpa, the pure primordial state of consciousness.

"Rigpa

Dzogchen practice emphasizes accessing rigpa (rig-pa, pure awareness), the subtlest level of mental activity. Rigpa is an unaffected phenomenon (‘ dus-ma-byed), not in the sense of being static, but in the sense of not being contrived or made up as something temporary and new. It is primordially present, continuous, and everlasting. It is unstained by fleeting ordinary mental activity – in other words, rigpa is devoid of them.

Rigpa is complete with all the good qualities (yon-tan) of a Buddha, such as understanding and compassion. They are innate (lhan-skyes) to rigpa, which means that they arise simultaneously with each moment of rigpa, and primordial (gnyugs-ma), in the sense of having no beginning.

We do not need to create good qualities anew from nothing or just from potentials. Like the innate quality of a mirror to reflect, which is there even when dust totally obscures the surface of the mirror, we do not need to add anything for rigpa’s good qualities to function. We need merely to remove the fleeting stains, the dust. Before enlightenment, however, even when rigpa is manifest, its good qualities are not all equally prominent simultaneously.

Among the innate qualities of rigpa is self-arising deep awareness (rang-byung ye-shes), also known as reflexive deep awareness (rang-rig ye-shes). This is awareness of rigpa’s own face (rang-ngo shes-pa) as the face of Samantabhadra (Kun-tu bzang-po, the Totally Excellent One endowed with all good qualities). When reflexive deep awareness is not manifest, due to the automatically arising factor of dumbfoundedness (rmongs-cha, stupidity, bedazzlement) that obscures rigpa’s knowing of its own nature, mental activity becomes sem (sems, limited awareness) and no longer rigpa.

The fleeting factor of dumbfoundedness is another name for automatically arising unawareness (lhan-skyes ma-rig-pa) regarding phenomena. It is not an actual disturbing attitude, but only a nominal one (nyon-mongs-kyi ming-btags-pa), since it falls in the category of obscurations regarding all knowables, and which prevent omniscience (shes-sgrib).

Moreover, unawareness (ignorance), here,

is not in the sense of inverted cognition and grasping of the cognitive appearance of things (phyin-ci-log-par ‘dzin-pa) – perceiving them to exist in a manner that does not correspond to their actuality and grasping for them to truly exist in that manner.

Nor is it unawareness in the sense of not knowing (mi-shes-pa) that dualistic appearances are false.

Rather, it is unawareness in the sense of not knowing its own nature. It does not “recognize its own face.”
"

They say there are four natural occurences of rigpa (meaning not attained through meditation/contemplation), which are - when you are falling asleep, when you orgasm, when you die, and when you sneeze.

Part of the whole practice of Dzogchen is to prepare oneself for the occurence of Rigpa at death and at that moment the aware practictioner unifies themselves with the light and transcends. There are numerous stories of Dzogchen masters who announce their own death, go in to retreat for 7 days, and then when they go in to look there is no body, but only hair and nails as all that was not impure transcended the physical.
(11-28-2012, 11:24 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]we have been told that the Creator enters the energetic system of an individual through the feet, and then ascends through the chakra system.

this is a protected activity (only the Creator may do this).

when this light has passed through, it exits through the Crown, and then back into the environment or wherever the Creator goes after this is done.

question is: is there only this 'one' Light?

that this light is constantly (and instantly) in circulation throughout the whole of creation. That this light is instantly impressed with all our thoughts and experiences, as we are living them.

that we ourselves tap into this one light, to the degree that our chakra systam is developed and 'able' to read this light and its subtleties.

what think ye?

The only thing I can say is that I see—and I deliberately emphasize this verb—light as manifested energy, and love as the unmanifest energy (i.e. the Creator/Logos/Thought as pure motion/vibration/activity) driving, shaping, directing (through free-will) all form or manifestation. In other words, I don't see the Creator except as light—otherwise I simply sense and feel the Creator. What you see will always be in the form/appearance of light. To see implies an observation. Naturally, when you see light you see the manifestation of energy, motion and vibration which, though difficult or abstract to comprehend otherwise, is beyond visibility.

There is a reason why light is the 3rd distortion and not the 1st or the 2nd. Light results from the motion/vibration/activity of the Original Thought or Logos, which is the 2nd distortion directed by free-will (which is the 1st distortion). It is from light that all things are made, created and constructed. Indeed, light is the only material in Creation. And this light is alive and energized because the Logos is living, conscious energy.

Before the process of Creation is "begun," the clear, white light of the Creator was yet undifferentiated into the seven primary colors as we know them. This was/is the One Light, or the Original Light of the Original Thought before any distortion or variation came into play. The hierarchical architecture of the "rainbow-Creation" comes only afterwards.

As to the quote
Quote:"this is a protected activity (only the Creator may do this)"
I do not understand what you mean by it, thus I cannot offer any appropriate answer.

I believe there is always One Light, yet we experience distortions, forms and colors of this light in accordance to our degree of spiritual development up the rainbow stairway of Creation (i.e. 3rd-density light is not 4th-density light, etc) and the closer one is to the great Original Thought that ideated all of this, the more one would be partaking and experiencing the the Original Light of Creation.

PS: When I think of "tapping" into the Creator I seek an infinite potential, and the closest distortion to this unpotentiated state of Infinite Intelligence is that primal impulse or original desire we know as (free)WILL; which in and of itself, is one step beyond/before thought.

Q'uo - September 25, 2010 Wrote:[...]the infinite Creator is beyond any manifestation, even the manifestation of the one great original Thought or Logos of unconditional and absolute love.
'Light' in this context would simply refer to Electromagnetic Radiation.
The energies of life itself, being the One Infinite Creator, flow from the south pole of the body seen in its magnetic form. Thus only the Creator may, through the feet, enter the energy shell of the body to any effect. The effects of the adept are those from the upper direction and thus the building of the wall of light is quite propitious.
thanks for the answers, always very helpful.

ET, I think we are grokking the same concept. Namaste.
Speaking of light, thinking about what small places means..I had the insight that it's a reference to light itself that is within and all around, since everything is built of light. I see the Confederation as actually working with your lightbody or unifying with it..so attempting to inform and raise your vibration through the very light itself that your body is made of. You could say the Confederation is actually every part of you, buzzing within each particle of light, calling/guiding that vibration upwards.

"The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light. These Confederation entities catch those who stumble and set them aright so that they may continue into the light."
(11-28-2012, 11:24 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]question is: is there only this 'one' Light?

Yes.

Quote:we ourselves tap into this one light

1.6 Wrote:You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.
(11-30-2012, 09:19 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2012, 11:24 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]question is: is there only this 'one' Light?

Yes.

Quote:we ourselves tap into this one light

1.6 Wrote:You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

So, to continue. Smile

We know there is one light. We also know that it is streaming from (at least) three different locations.

One location is the earth itself, which appears fixed relative to the body.. This light is gathered in the feet and travels up the lower extremities into the base of the spine.

The second location is the body itself. This source is internal to the body, and we also know that it moves relative to it.

The third location is the sun itself. This source is again external to the body, and appears to move relative the body.

What else do we know about light? We know that it has (at least) two manifestations: a particle and a wave. A particle is the physical component of light, and a wave is the metaphysical component.

The light emanating from the sun and the earth is in physical form. The light emanating at the inner "mobile" location is metaphysical in nature.

Ultimately, it is all the same light. The only difference is in the paths that the light has taken to arrive at the Present Moment, and whether the light arrives with or without its physical form (the photon).

what think ye?

I think that there is only "one" light:

Ra, 15:9 Wrote:The blockages of your planetary sphere cause some distortion of intelligent energy. The blockages of the mind/body/spirit complex further distort or unbalance this energy. There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy.