Bring4th

Full Version: STS/STO more concepts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find the whole thing pointless.

I thought I should mention this anyways. It has not been mentioned, and wont make any difference for any of you. But, it could spark off other thought processes.

The majority are not polarized. Although, it is possible to be polarized, both directions.

Example, it is possible to be polarized 70% positive and 30% negative simultaneously. That would still be considered a positively polarized entity as hitting over the 50%STO causes an activation, while anything less than the 90s STS is not activating.

85.11 you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum.

This is the green ray. I have come across one individual that seemed to be a positive identity, who later switched. The visible result of this switch is a heart chakra that looks like a black hole. Something for consideration.
My heart chakra absorbs light. I feel very much in balance.

By saying that a heart chakra like a black hole is STS, does this mean that for STO polarization it shouldn't absorb?
(11-29-2012, 03:34 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I find the whole thing pointless.

I thought I should mention this anyways. It has not been mentioned, and wont make any difference for any of you. But, it could spark off other thought processes.

The majority are not polarized. Although, it is possible to be polarized, both directions.

Example, it is possible to be polarized 70% positive and 30% negative simultaneously. That would still be considered a positively polarized entity as hitting over the 50%STO causes an activation, while anything less than the 90s STS is not activating.

85.11 you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum.

This is the green ray. I have come across one individual that seemed to be a positive identity, who later switched. The visible result of this switch is a heart chakra that looks like a black hole. Something for consideration.

some very good points Pickle.

from my reading of the material, when POLARISATION is measured, it is always in terms of positive or negative ratio; ie unpolarised or neutral activities don't count.

so by default, a 70% STO person is automatically 30% STS ... ie everyone is still selfish and self-indulgent on some level.

even a 95% STS individual has some concerns about personal family ties (some relationships have some nolstalgia and are not purely mercenary). Even Darth Vader felt 'something'.

- -

the other point being green ray ... I always thought this was the primary difference between STO and STS. But in some other threads, 4d and 5d negative seem to be missing blue ray as well.

I tend to go with your reading, that one group has the full spectrum, and the other group the full spectrum minus one vital ingredient.
(11-29-2012, 03:49 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so by default, a 70% STO person is automatically 30% STS ... ie everyone is still selfish and self-indulgent on some level.

What do you mean by 'selfish' and 'self-indulgent'?
(11-29-2012, 03:49 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so by default, a 70% STO person is automatically 30% STS ... ie everyone is still selfish and self-indulgent on some level.

There is non polarization, which is self needs. Otherwise we would have to look at the "evil" actions of other countries as successful negative polarization, which is not the case.

My thoughts came about from investigating individuals in the past. Some highly polarized positive individuals had maybe 3% negative "polarization".

Many are along the lines of 50% positive and 0% negative. Some are much less than 50% positive, while still 0% negative.

This is why I look at the STS/STO concept as mostly worthless, as we think it is "either or", when it is more like "on or off".

"On or off" almost synonymous with percentage of chakra "activation". Activations having nothing to do with balance or blockage. Although one can affect the other.

(11-29-2012, 03:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]My heart chakra absorbs light. I feel very much in balance.

By saying that a heart chakra like a black hole is STS, does this mean that for STO polarization it shouldn't absorb?

I wouldn't worry about polarization. Worrying about it causes blockages, whereas a lack of blockages allows for more complete work.

The white light which emanates and forms the articulated sub-Logos has its beginning in what may be metaphysically seen as darkness. The light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing the chaos to organize and become reflective or radiant.

What does organize mean, what does unity mean, what does harmony mean..........

Brittany

I tossed these terms out the window a while ago. Following my own highest truth has taken all precedence. I will be where I need to be, and that's all there is to it.
I agree Brittany. Lately I'm not focused on polarity. I'm focused more on balance. Keeping love/light in balance, even if it doesn't build polarity.
i thought sts would be the heart chakra activated, but "shining" inwards rather than outwards

whether or not a sts individual lives by ego just depends on the person's awareness i think

edit; lives by ego, i mean a "slave" to it, rather than try to utilize it to get to know the Creator
(11-29-2012, 03:56 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean by 'selfish' and 'self-indulgent'?

to be less harsh and emotive, seeing separation rather than unity.

(11-29-2012, 04:53 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I tossed these terms out the window a while ago. Following my own highest truth has taken all precedence. I will be where I need to be, and that's all there is to it.

people quite often reject things they don't understand.
I found the concepts extremely useful to explain the prevalence of selfish in our plane of the existence. Part of the reason the Law of One resonated with me so deeply is that it actually addresses the negative side of consciousness, and gives real meaning as to why it's allowed to exist as a part of creation. Most other spiritual philosophies seem to dismiss the selfish path as just evil and that evil is going against God's plan which never really made sense to me.

In terms of ascension/harvesting/spiritual development however, I've always felt it more useful to focus on your own inner truth, and your own energy centers, and see if you lean towards being an all ray entity including green/blue, or more of a red/orange/yellow individual. Otherwise, for me, it's always felt that constantly worrying about your actions being sts or sto at a mental state isn't really what Ra intended. Spiritual development is about vibration, and your vibration is more about your energy centers than it is about intellectualizing and analyzing a situation under sts/sto and then deciding what is the path you want to take.

It's about being. I think sometimes we get sidetracked a lot when we get in our head and over-analyze our choices.
I don't see why people obsess about it so much. Both paths lead to the same place so why all the worry?
(11-30-2012, 12:52 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see why people obsess about it so much. Both paths lead to the same place so why all the worry?

Mostly it is the experience inbetween that matters. From point A to point B we can suffer out of ignorance.