Bring4th

Full Version: what do u do ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in america when people are asked what they do 99.9 % of the time they respond with a job description. the way i look at it my correct response to that is that i am a husband , a father , a grandfather and a wanderer. the next time someone asks me that that is how i am going to respond. my means of making a living does not define me, it is a part of me, an important part, but not the most important part. who i am is much more important to me than how i make a living.
also as an aside i wanted to relate an interesting experience. i loaned my wanderers handbook to a young lady at work a very sweet young lady. now she had it but she didnt connect with it. interestingly another of my friends at work saw the book and was really interested in it. bottom line they have now read a lot of the Law of One material and really relate to it. it just goes to show each one of us inside is who we are and when we find an echo in the external world we gravitate to it. and u cant fake that u cant keep and interest in something that is not u. we are encoded into our dna and i believe lots of surprises are going to come forth in the next year on a personal level. i have noticed lately that i am a lot more psychic and that i attribute to our immersion deeper into the photon belt. so help and hope are on the way in the form of the release of greater capabilities from within our dna. we are the god energy incarnate

norral Heart

Cyan

Brittany

I do quite well, thank you very much.
I BE!!!
Heart
What DON'T I do?