Bring4th

Full Version: Positive/negative interpretations of a catalyst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is something that I've been thinking about recently, and I am now trying to connect the dots by writing this post.

It is about a catalyst and how it is being interpreted, how subconscious/unconscious this process is most of the times, and the impact this interpretation has upon the polarization of an entity, and the service the utilization of this interpretation might or might not provide to our planetary consciousness.

I want to make an example to illustrate what exactly I mean.

As an example I want to use the condition of this planet. Personally I really love this planet. I hope that she survives these last days of our third density, and that she stays beautiful, and that she finally gives birth to that fourth density.

The condition of Gaia is a catalyst. This catalyst can be interpreted in two different ways. Negative or positive.

Here is an illustration of how this catalyst, the condition of Gaia, could be seen if an entity is focused on viewing and interpreting this catalyst in a negative way:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2GzVIYK31LB7jILzC39K...fkwomYnSHk]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVNqz_5OURe_gbptUxG7s..._je3TK9s4w]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwcB-w7VNrra4G2e59pkG...JZQK1gpKWQ]

And this is an illustration of an entity's focus on interpretation of the same catalyst in a positive way:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcwdS34wwvR30fs-OziNr...9esXRWNNSg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9K3KeiwZyWaCS6cgZgBs...DA88_Y-8Hg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo0D4eSvokbIMCvCnZImM...AXblczV3Is]

And the result of these two different interpretations could be either this, where we choose to see humanity as being a cancer on Gaia:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqH-KMQRcitd3IWjF8YvG...aZbXibIfop]

Or the one where we choose to see humanity as her caretakers:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRP_iUaWuygRsrMpLn7V3...PqRMOQp1nA]

I believe that in most cases this interpretation is made subconsciously or is not consciously illuminated by the mind/body/spirit complex.

There are some quotes that comes into my mind in regards to this thought:

Ra, 34:9 Wrote:Questioner: Thank you. Would you give me the same type of information about the self in relation to the societal self?

Ra: I am Ra. The unmanifested self may find its lessons those which develop any of the energy influx centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. The societal and self interactions most often concentrate upon the second and third energy centers. Thus those most active in attempting to remake or alter the society are those working from feelings of being correct personally or of having answers which will put power in a more correct configuration. This may be seen to be of a full travel from negative to positive in orientation. Either will activate these energy ray centers.

There are some few whose desires to aid society are of a green-ray nature or above. These entities, however, are few due to the understanding, may we say, of fourth ray that universal love freely given is more to be desired than principalities or even the rearrangement of peoples or political structures.

The above quote has awakened fascination in me each time when reading and contemplating it. The desire to aid society, or this planetary consciousness, is an intention to freely give universal love... Because:

Ra, 95:24 Wrote:...to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator.

But there is much suffering going on upon this planet, much actual suffering. Is this suffering "just" a catalyst for awakening compassion in us? Are we not supposed to do anything except "just" offering love, even though this love is freely given and universal? Well, Ra said that:

Ra, 17:23 Wrote:The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your space/time present.

And also that:

42:7 Wrote:To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body.

And yet, besides saying that growing sense of love and service to others, Ra also said that to the pure all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator... ALL that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator... And they said that:

Ra, 94:20 Wrote:It is a great challenge to take catalyst and devise the magical, positive experience.

It is a GREAT challenge to devise the magical and positive experience from a catalyst. But in truth there is no right and wrong, and as long as an entity uses the catalyst for its growth, then all is well and as it's supposed to be.

My purpose is only to illuminate this often subconscious process of positive/negative interpretation of a catalyst, and to untangle my own thoughts about it. But all is well, and Ra did say:

Ra, 94:12 Wrote:As the entity increases in experience it shall, more and more, choose positive interpretations of catalyst if it is upon the service-to-others path and negative interpretations of catalyst if its experience has been along the service-to-self path.

What do you guys think?
I thought the catalyst had to do with the SAME catalyst. You've posted 2 pics of gaia.

an example would be arthritic pain.

how could you positively interpret that? (gives one a chance to be inside, contemplative, do inner work)

how could you negatively interpret that? (that one is ageing, suffering, becoming less functional and useful to others).

Carla often talks about turning her medical issues into opportunties. I think that's the positive turning of, on the surface, quite a difficult situation.

that's magic.
Beautiful post... I love how you highlight the difference between negative and positive interpretations of the very same catalyst which strikes us all. Each entity chooses its focus and its course of action. Some focus on the negative and what needs to be changed, and attempt to "remake or alter the society" in order to "put power in a more correct configuration". And others attempt to focus on the positivity which is already present, and to enlarge and increase that energy. All is acceptable and perfect under the Law of One, but they possibly reflect different states of development/integration of catalyst.

I've always wondered about this sentence though:
"This may be seen to be of a full travel from negative to positive in orientation."

I don't really understand what that means. Does anybody have any ideas?
(11-30-2012, 02:50 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the catalyst had to do with the SAME catalyst.

The catalyst in this case, i.e. that I took as an example in my post, is the condition of Gaia.

Quote:Carla often talks about turning her medical issues into opportunties. I think that's the positive turning of, on the surface, quite a difficult situation.

that's magic.

Indeed, brother. Smile

Ra, 93:18 Wrote:The sphere of spiritual power is an indication indeed that each opportunity is pregnant with the most extravagant magical possibilities for the far-seeing adept.

(11-30-2012, 02:52 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I've always wondered about this sentence though:
"This may be seen to be of a full travel from negative to positive in orientation."

As I understand this quote, it is about an entity who thinks that s/he is personally correct in regards to issues that has to do with society where the entity feels/thinks that s/he is personally correct or if the configurations of power/issues in the society would be put in more "right" configurations (according to this entity's thinking) then it will be a full travel from a negative to positive oriented situation/society. BUT either way, it will still be an activation of orange and/or yellow energy center/centers, and not the green ray, which is an universal, freely given love.
(11-30-2012, 02:52 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I've always wondered about this sentence though:

Negative orientation is the focus on the self through the lower ray activity. Using others for your personal needs.

When applying those rays to the betterment of your fellow man it becomes radiant and positive, then activating them. Using yourself as a way to help or expand fellow man.
(11-30-2012, 02:58 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]As I understand this quote, it is about an entity who thinks that s/he is personally correct in regards to issues that has to do with society where the entity feels/thinks that s/he is personally correct or if the configurations of power/issues in the society would be put in more "right" configurations (according to this entity's thinking) then it will be a full travel from a negative to positive oriented situation/society. BUT either way, it will still be an activation of orange and/or yellow energy center/centers, and not the green ray, which is an universal, freely given love.

Ahhhh! Thank you! That makes so much more sense now. BigSmile Heart
Aiding society/world is a continual process of seeking within and changing within. The actual work is done within, the 'location' of the problem is proximal to self. Else, we'll be distancing ourselves from the core catalyst as external and distal to our own self healing/learning, playing out our helplessness, and desiring to control/change external situations (or other self).
(11-30-2012, 02:43 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]The condition of Gaia is a catalyst.

There is a difference between the planetary entity (the soul known as Gaia) and the body she inhabits (planet Earth.) Forms die and disintegrate, but the souls which inhabit them are eternal.

Quote:The above quote has awakened fascination in me each time when reading and contemplating it. The desire to aid society, or this planetary consciousness, is an intention to freely give universal love...

That's an interesting take on that quote. My read is that the desire to aid society may originate from any of the rays, or combination thereof. But the purest green-ray response would be to offer universal love. The attempt to change society through education or political activity would be more of a yellow-ray response. But there are no hard and fast rules, since there is overlap of intention among the rays.

Quote:But there is much suffering going on upon this planet, much actual suffering. Is this suffering "just" a catalyst for awakening compassion in us? Are we not supposed to do anything except "just" offering love, even though this love is freely given and universal?

No I don't think so. We do whatever we feel called to do. There is no right or wrong about this. For one who feels compelled to political action, the appropriate catalyst will be offered. It's just not a purely green-ray response to the situation.

Also, I might suggest that the witnessing of suffering could be just as much catalyst for love or faith as it is compassion. Personally speaking, when I see suffering, having faith that "All is Well" is much more difficult for me, than to respond with compassion.

Quote:But in truth there is no right and wrong, and as long as an entity uses the catalyst for its growth, then all is well and as it's supposed to be.

Exactly. And even if the catalyst goes unused, all is still well.

Quote:What do you guys think?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
hi lana.
great thoughts dear. shin did a post recently which opened up something for me. he said this planet is supposed to be polarized. there is no way to avoid it. the polarity is providing for us the learning experiences and pushing us more and more to one pole or the other.
a perfect example. someone loses someone dear to them to cancer. now the survivor has a choice. i can become bitter, and blame god and let that bitterness close my heart. or lets say i am the child of the one who passed. i can become a doctor and dedicate myself to the curing of cancer.
the choice is ours. it is not easy i would never say that. i struggle very very much with the presence of what i consider to be evil. on the other hand if i give my attention only to evil what good does that do. better that i should try to help and uplift my fellow man in some way. it will make both them and myself feel better if i do it with a pure heart

norral

Meerie

Very good job, Lana.
I do like Ra when presented like that.
Easy on the eyes and brain.
BigSmile
(have you ever thought of writing a comic book on the Law of One? or an illustrated childrens book?)

(11-30-2012, 02:58 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

As I understand this quote, it is about an entity who thinks that s/he is personally correct in regards to issues that has to do with society where the entity feels/thinks that s/he is personally correct or if the configurations of power/issues in the society would be put in more "right" configurations (according to this entity's thinking) then it will be a full travel from a negative to positive oriented situation/society. BUT either way, it will still be an activation of orange and/or yellow energy center/centers, and not the green ray, which is an universal, freely given love.

the way I read it is that the intent behind it matters.. if your wish to change society stems from orange / yellow ray, aka power issues etc. then it is negative.
if you however come from the heart, aka spread your love in every corner of the universe and are not attached to a specific outcome (aka your plans being put into practice, like in the yellow ray issue - modifying the planet according to what you think is best) then it would be positive.
Is that what you meant, Ankh?
(12-01-2012, 07:00 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Very good job, Lana.
I do like Ra when presented like that.
Easy on the eyes and brain.
BigSmile
(have you ever thought of writing a comic book on the Law of One? or an illustrated childrens book?)

Thank you, sweety! Heart

Maybe I will write that childrens book when I am retired and old and have lots of time enjoying the last days of this density in some spiritual ashram or community!! Will you be there? BigSmile

Meerie Wrote:

the way I read it is that the intent behind it matters.. if your wish to change society stems from orange / yellow ray, aka power issues etc. then it is negative.
if you however come from the heart, aka spread your love in every corner of the universe and are not attached to a specific outcome (aka your plans being put into practice, like in the yellow ray issue - modifying the planet according to what you think is best) then it would be positive.
Is that what you meant, Ankh?

That was an excellent explanation, M! Much better than mine! BigSmile This is how I see it too.

I also liked what Tenet wrote:

(11-30-2012, 05:46 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
Ankh Wrote:The above quote has awakened fascination in me each time when reading and contemplating it. The desire to aid society, or this planetary consciousness, is an intention to freely give universal love...

That's an interesting take on that quote. My read is that the desire to aid society may originate from any of the rays, or combination thereof. But the purest green-ray response would be to offer universal love. The attempt to change society through education or political activity would be more of a yellow-ray response. But there are no hard and fast rules, since there is overlap of intention among the rays.

Like Tenet said here, there might be an overlap of intentions among the rays. And I understand that this dynamic is probably most common. The orientation is mixed and not purified. The desire to aid society or another self for that matter, may be mixed in orientation and originate from combinations of the rays. But Ra said that "there are some few whose desires to aid society are of a green-ray nature or above. These entities, however, are few due to the understanding, may we say, of fourth ray that universal love freely given is more to be desired than principalities or even the rearrangement of peoples or political structures."

But as Tenet also said, there is no right or wrong. If an entity feels called or compelled to an action, then all is well, even when the catalyst is not used:

Tenet Wrote:We do whatever we feel called to do. There is no right or wrong about this. For one who feels compelled to political action, the appropriate catalyst will be offered. It's just not a purely green-ray response to the situation.

Also, I might suggest that the witnessing of suffering could be just as much catalyst for love or faith as it is compassion. Personally speaking, when I see suffering, having faith that "All is Well" is much more difficult for me, than to respond with compassion.

Quote:But in truth there is no right and wrong, and as long as an entity uses the catalyst for its growth, then all is well and as it's supposed to be.

Exactly. And even if the catalyst goes unused, all is still well.

But again, the purity of positive orientation and desire to aid the society from the green ray is what I also believe to be completely positive, Meerie.

Tenet Wrote:
Ankh Wrote:What do you guys think?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Beautiful, Tenet!

(11-30-2012, 05:55 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]hi lana.
great thoughts dear. shin did a post recently which opened up something for me. he said this planet is supposed to be polarized. there is no way to avoid it. the polarity is providing for us the learning experiences and pushing us more and more to one pole or the other.
a perfect example. someone loses someone dear to them to cancer. now the survivor has a choice. i can become bitter, and blame god and let that bitterness close my heart. or lets say i am the child of the one who passed. i can become a doctor and dedicate myself to the curing of cancer.
the choice is ours. it is not easy i would never say that. i struggle very very much with the presence of what i consider to be evil. on the other hand if i give my attention only to evil what good does that do. better that i should try to help and uplift my fellow man in some way. it will make both them and myself feel better if i do it with a pure heart

norral

Beautiful post, my brother! Namaste. Heart
(11-30-2012, 02:43 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]What do you guys think?

Quote:92.18 Questioner: Turning, then, to my analogy or example of the newborn infant and its undistorted Matrix of the Mind, this newborn infant has its subconscious mind veiled from the Matrix of the Mind. The second archetype, the Potentiator of the Mind, is going to act at some time through the veil—though I hesitate to say through the veil since I don’t think that is a very good way of stating it—but the Potentiator of the Mind will act to create a condition such as the example I mentioned of the infant touching a hot object. The hot object we could take as random catalyst. The infant can either leave its hand on the hot object or rapidly remove it. My question is, is the Potentiator of the Mind involved at all in this experience and, if so, how?

Ra: I am Ra. The Potentiator of Mind and of Body are both involved in the questing of the infant for new experience. The mind/body/spirit complex which is an infant has one highly developed portion which may be best studied by viewing the Significators of Mind and Body. You notice we do not include the spirit. That portion of a mind/body/spirit complex is not reliably developed in each and every mind/body/spirit complex. Thusly the infant’s significant self, which is the harvest of biases of all previous incarnational experiences, offers to this infant biases with which to meet new experience.

However, the portion of the infant which may be articulated by the Matrix of the Mind is indeed unfed by experience and has the bias of reaching for this experience through free will just as intelligent energy in the kinetic phase, through free will, creates the Logos. This sub-sub-Logos, then, or that portion of the mind/body/spirit complex which may be articulated by consideration of the Potentiators of Mind and Body, through free will, choose to make alterations in their experiential continuum. The results of these experiments in novelty are then recorded in the portion of the mind and body articulated by the Matrices thereof.

As far as my mind is able to understand, it is becoming clear to me that creation is an experiment in novelty. We still have the power to break away from the traditional constricted modes and bring in novel solutions to the experiences of the spirit, which I think feeds into the conduit of learning/experiencing for the One Infinite Creator.

If those of us who truly love this planet and humanity get together, focus our intents and harmonize our energies for the greatest good of the planet, we can create the most novel solutions for the betterment of the planet, which may surprise even our Great Mother Logos, the spirit of the Milky-way galaxy.
Quote:
Meerie Wrote:the way I read it is that the intent behind it matters.. if your wish to change society stems from orange / yellow ray, aka power issues etc. then it is negative.

Ankh Wrote:That was an excellent explanation, M! Much better than mine! BigSmile This is how I see it too.

I might tweak this a little to say that if the desire is from orange/yellow ray, it has much more potential to turn negative, due to the propensity for control with those rays. But it need not necessarily be so.

Quote:But Ra said that "there are some few whose desires to aid society are of a green-ray nature or above. These entities, however, are few due to the understanding, may we say, of fourth ray that universal love freely given is more to be desired than principalities or even the rearrangement of peoples or political structures."

I think they might mean only green-ray or above, which is why there are so few. If they meant simply inclusive of green ray, I would be inclined to say there are a lot more than a few.
(12-02-2012, 02:10 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:
Meerie Wrote:the way I read it is that the intent behind it matters.. if your wish to change society stems from orange / yellow ray, aka power issues etc. then it is negative.

Ankh Wrote:That was an excellent explanation, M! Much better than mine! BigSmile This is how I see it too.

I might tweak this a little to say that if the desire is from orange/yellow ray, it has much more potential to turn negative, due to the propensity for control with those rays. But it need not necessarily be so.

Quote:But Ra said that "there are some few whose desires to aid society are of a green-ray nature or above. These entities, however, are few due to the understanding, may we say, of fourth ray that universal love freely given is more to be desired than principalities or even the rearrangement of peoples or political structures."

I think they might mean only green-ray or above, which is why there are so few. If they meant simply inclusive of green ray, I would be inclined to say there are a lot more than a few.

I get the feeling that once the green ray is penetrated, the propensity of the entity to utilize the typical modalities of the lower centers is greatly reduced, due to (but not limited to) the incredible shift in thought and behavior patterns pre and post integration of green ray, and the unifying nature of green ray. Like you said, "if the desire is from orange/yellow ray, it has much more potential to turn negative, due to the propensity for control with those rays."

Think of the way higher energy pulls lower energy into conformity, and of the magnetic alignment/polarization of the "material" of self being attracted upwards into green ray and expressed solely through green ray, fully integrated.
(12-02-2012, 04:45 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I get the feeling that once the green ray is penetrated, the propensity of the entity to utilize the typical modalities of the lower centers is greatly reduced, due to (but not limited to) the incredible shift in thought and behavior patterns pre and post integration of green ray, and the unifying nature of green ray.

Yes. I suppose that it would depend on the level of blockage of green ray.

Quote:Think of the way higher energy pulls lower energy into conformity, and of the magnetic alignment/polarization of the "material" of self being attracted upwards into green ray and expressed solely through green ray, fully integrated.

I agree. We know that once the energy hits green ray, there is a natural propensity for it to move into blue and indigo. It doesn't require the same sort of work that is required to move the energy through orange and yellow into green.

But again, blockage is the key here. If the seeker attempts to keep the energy only in the green ray, and not allow it to continue the upward movement, then it backs up into yellow and orange, manifesting as distortions of elitism and control.

For example, this might display as competitive behavior around, "Who is the most compassionate?" and/or an attempt to define "compassion" in parsimonious terms.
Quote:Morpheus: Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Source: The Matrix (1999); http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

Quote:Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morpheus: You've never used them before.

Quote:Trinity: Neo... nobody has ever done this before.
Neo: That's why it's going to work.

Quote:71.16 Questioner: I will state that the objective of the white magical ritual is to create a change in consciousness of a group. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Not necessarily. It is possible for what you term white magic to be worked for the purpose of altering only the self or the place of working. This is done in the knowledge that to aid the self in polarization towards love and light is to aid the planetary vibration.

We can really make a great positive difference for this planet, for ourselves and for the greater human race, if we truly and deeply love mother Gaia and want to see, with all the extreme desperateness that we can muster, that wholesome love, light and joy spreading.

Quote:42.12 Questioner: In the last session you said, “that when the self is conscious to a great enough extent of the workings of the catalyst of fasting, and the techniques of programming, it then may through concentration of the will and the faculty of faith alone cause reprogramming without the analogy of fasting, diet, or other analogous bodily complex disciplines.” What are the techniques of programming which the Higher Self uses to insure that the desired lessons are learned or attempted by the third-density self?

Ra: I am Ra. There is but one technique for this growing or nurturing of will and faith, and that is the focusing of the attention. The attention span of those you call children is considered short. The spiritual attention span of most of your peoples is that of the child. Thus it is a matter of wishing to become able to collect one’s attention and hold it upon the desired programming.

This, when continued, strengthens the will. The entire activity can only occur when there exists faith that an outcome of this discipline is possible.

There will always remain excuses as long as we want them to exist. What is the future of the planet that we wish to collect our attention upon, focus our will and faith, and act persistently? It is up to us. There are no excuses if I lack the burning persistent desire to make that positive difference for my planet and for my global human family.

(12-02-2012, 04:51 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]But again, blockage is the key here. If the seeker attempts to keep the energy only in the green ray, and not allow it to continue the upward movement, then it backs up into yellow and orange, manifesting as distortions of elitism and control.

For example, this might display as competitive behavior around, "Who is the most compassionate?" and/or an attempt to define "compassion" in parsimonious terms.

Very subtle teachings. Thanks Tenet.
(12-02-2012, 04:51 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]For example, this might display as competitive behavior around, "Who is the most compassionate?" and/or an attempt to define "compassion" in parsimonious terms.

Hmmm... like you've possibly experienced this before on this forum? BigSmile
(12-02-2012, 02:10 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I might tweak this a little to say that if the desire is from orange/yellow ray, it has much more potential to turn negative, due to the propensity for control with those rays. But it need not necessarily be so.

This desire could also be just unpolarized...? And yes, it doesn't need to turn negative, but speaking of negative/positive interpretations of a catalyst, which come before the birthing of the desire to act/not act, if the interpretation of a catalyst is negative, then it is probably streaming from the lower rays, right? And if the interpretation of a catalyst is positive, then it is probably coming from the green ray and above? What do you think?

Tenet Nosce Wrote:

I agree.

(12-02-2012, 04:45 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I get the feeling that once the green ray is penetrated, the propensity of the entity to utilize the typical modalities of the lower centers is greatly reduced, due to (but not limited to) the incredible shift in thought and behavior patterns pre and post integration of green ray, and the unifying nature of green ray. Like you said, "if the desire is from orange/yellow ray, it has much more potential to turn negative, due to the propensity for control with those rays."

Think of the way higher energy pulls lower energy into conformity, and of the magnetic alignment/polarization of the "material" of self being attracted upwards into green ray and expressed solely through green ray, fully integrated.

I liked what you wrote above. Do you think that once the green ray is penetrated there is indeed such an incredible shift as you speak of here, or do you think that this shift might be more gradual, and the entity is still fighting and battling with many catalysts and constantly appearing blockages in lower rays, which might block the instreamings into the green ray from time to time?

(12-02-2012, 04:51 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
Bring4th_Aaron Wrote:Think of the way higher energy pulls lower energy into conformity, and of the magnetic alignment/polarization of the "material" of self being attracted upwards into green ray and expressed solely through green ray, fully integrated.

I agree. We know that once the energy hits green ray, there is a natural propensity for it to move into blue and indigo. It doesn't require the same sort of work that is required to move the energy through orange and yellow into green.

But again, blockage is the key here. If the seeker attempts to keep the energy only in the green ray, and not allow it to continue the upward movement, then it backs up into yellow and orange, manifesting as distortions of elitism and control.

For the moment I have more of a belief that it doesn't have so much to do with not allowing the energy to move upwards, but with continuously appearing catalysts and blockages which one needs to work with constantly. I believe that such is the nature of this density. This work *might* become less and less with time, but still needs to be done even when the green ray is penetrated.

(12-03-2012, 01:28 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ](inspiration)

Very inspiring post, Confused! Heart
(12-04-2012, 06:02 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Very inspiring post, Confused! Heart

Just like your very presence and being on this forum is for fellow seekers, Ankh! Heart
(12-04-2012, 06:02 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]This desire could also be just unpolarized...?

Can you offer some examples of unpolarized yellow/orange ray activity?

Quote:if the interpretation of a catalyst is negative, then it is probably streaming from the lower rays, right? And if the interpretation of a catalyst is positive, then it is probably coming from the green ray and above? What do you think?

If you show me a picture, it is interpreted through the totality of the rays. To the degree that I have a negative emotional reaction to it, these are coming from the lower rays because that is where negative emotions manifest.

When I see this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2GzVIYK31LB7jILzC39K...fkwomYnSHk]

I personally don't feel very much anger or sadness. To the degree that I do- that would be coming from the lower rays.

Defining "compassion" as the feeling/expression of negative emotions is just plain wrong. Not in the ethical sense of wrong... but in the sense of what is true and what is false. To "be compassionate" is to actually feel compassion (which is a positive emotion) when faced with the injustices and atrocities of this world.

To accuse others of "lacking compassion" because they don't feel negative emotions when presented with dark images is not only foolish- but actually evidence of a green-ray blockage on the part of the accuser.

Those whose green-ray were fully activated would not make accusations. Period.

Quote:For the moment I have more of a belief that it doesn't have so much to do with not allowing the energy to move upwards, but with continuously appearing catalysts and blockages which one needs to work with constantly. I believe that such is the nature of this density. This work *might* become less and less with time, but still needs to be done even when the green ray is penetrated.

There are no hard and fast rules. Yet the motion of the energy, once arriving through the green ray center, is to naturally continue into blue and indigo. Wherein this natural motion is retarded or repressed (whether because of judgement of the higher rays or for other reasons) that is a blockage.

In addition to the lower manifestations of green-ray blockage I described above, there also might be an unwillingness or resistance to viewing catalyst through the lens of wisdom or unity. As if- in applying one of these we might lose sight of compassion.

It is similar in my mind to those who seem to feel that the abandoning of the "STS/STO" distortion would somehow result in everybody being at each other's throats. As if- this distortion is somehow necessary in order to "keep us in check" or to be compassionate toward one another.

(12-04-2012, 04:59 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm... like you've possibly experienced this before on this forum? BigSmile

Green ray is not the highest expression of the One Infinite Creator. That much should be obvious to any student of the Ra Material, and nothing more needs to be said on that.
(11-30-2012, 02:50 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the catalyst had to do with the SAME catalyst.

The catalyst in this case, i.e. that I took as an example in my post, is the condition of Gaia.

I am thinking along the same lines as plenum here.

I understand, in this case, you are viewing "the condition of Gaia" as the catalyst, and offering the idea that there are different conditions we can view and appreciate. To me, viewing the first images and viewing the latter images are separate catalyst. They are different things, and evoke a separate emotional response.

Perhaps this is not the point of your post, but if you view a picture of a hurt Gaia, wouldn't there be possibility for negative or positive catalyst without having to seek out other catalyst, i.e. pictures of beauty among Gaia?

Imagine being presented with just the first set of pictures you presented and not having the photos of beauty to balance them. Positive interpretation of catalyst, in my eyes, would have to do with interpreting that catalyst in a positive way. It is easy for us to accept the beauty of Gaia in her natural state, isn't it? In my opinion, the challenge would be finding love in the moment you see the destruction caused, not the moment later when you view a beautiful scene rather than an ugly one.

So what would positive interpretation of the images of destruction be? I'm unsure. I feel like an acceptance for Gaia's situation (not to be confused with complacency), the circumstances and the entities that led her to this point. A longing to relieve the suffering of Gaia we perceive among these images seems to me to be a positive interpretation.

Either way, if we view the images of destruction and it invokes an emotional response, I would say it is catalyst in itself which has both possible positive and negative interpretation, which doesn't need to be balanced by the acceptance we find in beauty but may be balanced in acceptance on its own term.
(12-04-2012, 03:20 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2012, 06:02 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]This desire could also be just unpolarized...?

Can you offer some examples of unpolarized yellow/orange ray activity?

Unpolarized *action*... Um, good question! Could writing a post on Bring4th forum be an unpolarized action if one is writing that post due to a catalytic response to what one is reading, and reacting to it by writing this response but with no conscious understanding of its own catalytic reaction and with no conscious *desire* to serve the one to whom one is responding? Would that be an unpolarized action? Dunno... Just contemplating your question...

Tenet Nosce Wrote:Defining "compassion" as the feeling/expression of negative emotions is just plain wrong. Not in the ethical sense of wrong... but in the sense of what is true and what is false. To "be compassionate" is to actually feel compassion (which is a positive emotion) when faced with the injustices and atrocities of this world.

To accuse others of "lacking compassion" because they don't feel negative emotions when presented with dark images is not only foolish- but actually evidence of a green-ray blockage on the part of the accuser.

Those whose green-ray were fully activated would not make accusations. Period.

I agree.

(12-05-2012, 04:54 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I understand, in this case, you are viewing "the condition of Gaia" as the catalyst, and offering the idea that there are different conditions we can view and appreciate. To me, viewing the first images and viewing the latter images are separate catalyst. They are different things, and evoke a separate emotional response.

Perhaps this is not the point of your post, but if you view a picture of a hurt Gaia, wouldn't there be possibility for negative or positive catalyst without having to seek out other catalyst, i.e. pictures of beauty among Gaia?

Imagine being presented with just the first set of pictures you presented and not having the photos of beauty to balance them. Positive interpretation of catalyst, in my eyes, would have to do with interpreting that catalyst in a positive way. It is easy for us to accept the beauty of Gaia in her natural state, isn't it? In my opinion, the challenge would be finding love in the moment you see the destruction caused, not the moment later when you view a beautiful scene rather than an ugly one.

So what would positive interpretation of the images of destruction be? I'm unsure. I feel like an acceptance for Gaia's situation (not to be confused with complacency), the circumstances and the entities that led her to this point. A longing to relieve the suffering of Gaia we perceive among these images seems to me to be a positive interpretation.

Either way, if we view the images of destruction and it invokes an emotional response, I would say it is catalyst in itself which has both possible positive and negative interpretation, which doesn't need to be balanced by the acceptance we find in beauty but may be balanced in acceptance on its own term.

You have a point perhaps, but as you mentioned, the specific catalyst is not the point of my post. In this particular case though, I tried to present the entire condition of Gaia as the catalyst which one can interpret in two different ways. But you are right, one could focus one's attention on Gaia's condition in the first set of pictures or in the second one. And in that scenario, you are right, going into each set, one can extrapolate a further set of negative/positive catalysts and in turn, positive/negative interpretations of these catalysts. My point with this post though, is negative/positive interpretations of *a* catalyst perhaps, and how it might or might not aid to lighten this planetary vibration.
Ankh- When viewing this picture of a bum on the street, is there anything you feel you can definitively determine about his inner condition, or state of being?

[Image: bum.jpg]
(12-05-2012, 01:51 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh- When viewing this picture of a bum on the street, is there anything you feel you can definitively determine about his inner condition, or state of being?

No...?
(12-05-2012, 05:14 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]No...?

It was just that I got the impression from your OP that Gaia was in some type of peril or danger. I was simply questioning our ability to ascertain the true status of an entity based on their physical appearance.
(12-05-2012, 11:22 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]It was just that I got the impression from your OP that Gaia was in some type of peril or danger.

Oh, so you got an impression based on my *physical* post what I thought about Gaia's condition, huh? BigSmile (Just trying to joke!!)

No, I didn't and don't have a perception of Gaia being in some type of danger. My objective with that post was just an attempt to write about a particular process which could be consciously illuminated, and how this process might (or might not) aid in lightening of this planetary vibration.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:I was simply questioning our ability to ascertain the true status of an entity based on their physical appearance.

I believe that we are seldom able to ascertain the true status of an entity in a complete way, as not only the other self is veiled, but also the self from the self. Crawling in the dark with a candle analogy comes into my mind.
(12-04-2012, 06:02 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2012, 04:45 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I get the feeling that once the green ray is penetrated, the propensity of the entity to utilize the typical modalities of the lower centers is greatly reduced, due to (but not limited to) the incredible shift in thought and behavior patterns pre and post integration of green ray, and the unifying nature of green ray. Like you said, "if the desire is from orange/yellow ray, it has much more potential to turn negative, due to the propensity for control with those rays."

I liked what you wrote above. Do you think that once the green ray is penetrated there is indeed such an incredible shift as you speak of here, or do you think that this shift might be more gradual, and the entity is still fighting and battling with many catalysts and constantly appearing blockages in lower rays, which might block the instreamings into the green ray from time to time?

Well, penetrating the green ray definitely doesn't stop the constant instreamings of catalyst affecting the lower rays in the life experience. I think that the entity will still deal with catalyst of the lower rays, but once that meeting point of intelligent energy and intelligent infinity has moved into, and is firmly seated in the green ray, the entity may react much differently to catalyst than it would before. And it would react in a vastly different fashion than another entity would who had not penetrated the green ray. I actually think this shift in thought that accompanies the discovery of that great universal love is probably the most rapid shift in the overall experience of an entity.
(12-05-2012, 01:51 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh- When viewing this picture of a bum on the street, is there anything you feel you can definitively determine about his inner condition, or state of being?

I a get red aura from the picture. Likely someone who has to worry about survival often. He looks relatively relaxed like someone who is used to laying on the street. His face is scowled but only a little, could be at the photographer.

He does look content though. I suppose he could be perfectly happy the way he is. Maybe he has found peace within bad circumstances.
(12-06-2012, 06:19 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so you got an impression based on my *physical* post what I thought about Gaia's condition, huh? BigSmile (Just trying to joke!!)

BigSmile

Quote:No, I didn't and don't have a perception of Gaia being in some type of danger. My objective with that post was just an attempt to write about a particular process which could be consciously illuminated, and how this process might (or might not) aid in lightening of this planetary vibration.

Ahh, got it. When I read, "I hope that she survives these last days of our third density," it implied to me that you thought her survival might be in question.

Quote:I believe that we are seldom able to ascertain the true status of an entity in a complete way, as not only the other self is veiled, but also the self from the self. Crawling in the dark with a candle analogy comes into my mind.

I know this is probably a bit obtuse, but sometimes I feel like putting others into a box labeled "Needs Love" tends to downplay the fact that they have an endless source of love within themselves.

This isn't to say we shouldn't be loving toward others, or to nurture and console them through rough times. It is simply to suggest we keep the "eye on the prize" which is a reconnection with the inner source. Otherwise, there is a propensity to develop codependence.
Pages: 1 2