Bring4th

Full Version: 2012 and the Pyramids At Giza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:by Charles Marcello

I happen to be one of those people who believes nothing is going to happen in 2012. However, in order to prove that to myself, I have been studying this issue for about four years now. While studying ancient cultures I noticed that each of them had a fascination with the planets. The stars are mentioned of course, but not nearly as much as the planets. So when I saw a video a few years ago talking about Orion’s Belt being the reason why the Pyramids were built, or at least the Pyramids were built to honor Orion’s Belt… to say I did not believe that was true would be an understatement.
[Image: rb_alnitak_orion.jpg]
I felt if the Pyramids at Giza were built to honor anything it would be a planet convergence of some kind. So when I started looking at the night sky while using the FREE online program… Stellarium… my mind was already searching for clues. I wanted to see if there was anything worth mentioning regarding planet alignments in 2012. What lead me too… or what helped me find… the picture below… I was completely taken aback by what I found. To be completely honest I never in a millions years would have thought I would actually be able to prove my theory was in fact correct. But I cannot deny, and I don’t think any honest person can deny… What will happen in the night sky over Giza and how it seems to mimic the lay out of the Pyramids at Giza, is very interesting indeed… Especially since everyone already knows the Mayan’s attached great importance to the year 2012… now that makes this discovery even more interesting and plausible… especially since… the ending and restarting of the Progression of the Equinox… (The natural wobble of the Earth that finishes a full cycle only once every 26,000 years or so…)

Whether you believe something will happen in 2012 or not, is not important… The fact is that the planetary alignment matches layout of Pyramids at Giza on 12.3.12 and this will happen just 18 days before 12.21.12. … 6 plus 6 plus 6 = 18… Even the most ardent skeptics have to admit, that is one hell’va kawinkadink indeed!!!

Quote:
Also, it should be noted, that planetary convergence only happens every 2,737 years, and its different for at least 2 more cycles running the program forward… and doesn’t happen again for over 28,000 YEARS if you run that program backwards in time…
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/...s-at-giza/

Meerie

http://earthsky.org/tonight/saturn-venus...n-december

Venus, Saturn and Mercury are all in the predawn sky in early December 2012, but not exactly in the way that a widely circulated image on the Internet shows them. Instead, on December 3, 2012, they’ll look like the chart at right, as seen from the site of the three pyramids in the Giza Necropolis bordering what is now El Giza, Egypt. Will Mercury, Venus and Saturn be close together in the predawn sky in early December? Yes. Does this configuration happen only every 2,737 years? Well, we’re not sure what’s meant by that. The planets appear near each other all the time – constantly – as seen from Earth’s vantage point, as they and we orbit the sun. Mercury, Venus and Saturn were together in the sky last in 2005.

Will Mercury, Venus and Saturn appear as this photo shows, over the Egyptian pyramids? No. Not sure how this planet-pyramid story started circulating, but it’s possible someone noticed (or searched for) a true sky event in December 2012 (peak month of 2012 doomsday hype) and then manufactured the false images below. The images were made before the event happened, so we know the images below are photoshopped illustrations.
I installed the program and checked the date, lines up exactly how he says.

Main reason I posted this is the date. The 3rd is a convergence for me, multiple activations on multiple levels at once. I just assumed that there may be something going on for someone else, but maybe not.

I have been connecting to a being on Jupiter. Tonight my little girl asked what planet was in the sky. (dunno how she knew it was a planet) Looking it up on my phone, it was Jupiter. This got me thinking about the strength of my connection - possibly - having to do with light reflection. It happens to be the brightest light in the sky other than the moon, and since light is a conveyor of information, maybe this concept would click for someone.
I've had a connection with a being that has been teaching me some pretty neat spiritual things that I personally resonate with. I haven't got where they're from or which density.

kdsii

I've been a little jealous of how connected and knowledgeable you are. With time, I guess!

(12-02-2012, 12:56 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I have been connecting to a being on Jupiter. Tonight my little girl asked what planet was in the sky. (dunno how she knew it was a planet) Looking it up on my phone, it was Jupiter. This got me thinking about the strength of my connection - possibly - having to do with light reflection. It happens to be the brightest light in the sky other than the moon, and since light is a conveyor of information, maybe this concept would click for someone.
Mercury, Venus, & Saturn will line up (last time it lined up was on 6/25/2005), but not like this picture that's going viral right now:

[Image: PlanetsoverGiza.jpg]

Rather, it'll look like this:
[Image: giza_planetalignment_map.jpg]

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badast...LruEJPjkkc
(12-02-2012, 02:09 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Mercury, Venus, & Saturn will line up (last time it lined up was on 6/25/2005), but not like this picture that's going viral right now:

I just looked over my post and see that I missed mentioning that header pic LoL. That is something he grabbed from the net.

His pics have his watermark on them.

Yours
(12-02-2012, 02:09 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giza_planetalignment_map.jpg]

His
[Image: 2012_planets_conv-1024x717.jpg]

Which aligns like this.
[Image: 2012_planets_Giza.jpg]

Not that I make much of that. It may be that I am the only one that acquires anything meaningful on the 3rd.
Have you come across this yet? Some people have been saying the alignment is actually with Cygnus, not Orion.

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articl...n_Giza.htm

[Image: Cygnus-Constellation-overlay-on-Giza-Plateau1.png]

10.15 Wrote:The Indians of whom you have come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely drawn from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

21.28 Wrote:In the sense of greatness of technology there were no great societies during this [second] cycle. There was some advancement among those of Deneb who had chosen to incarnate as a body in what you would call China.
(12-02-2012, 02:09 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Mercury, Venus, & Saturn will line up (last time it lined up was on 6/25/2005), but not like this picture that's going viral right now:

Rather, it'll look like this:
[Image: giza_planetalignment_map.jpg]

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badast...LruEJPjkkc

that looks like it's a pyramid

Cyan

Deneb is a star not a galaxy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deneb
Ok I am now forming a different picture. It looks like there are a multitude of alignments that happen at different periods of time.

If we look at the ancient use of the pyramid as an "archetype switcher" this aligns with my perception of the "arcing" link that we base horoscopes and all that jazz on.

So an alignment would cause the strongest energy link allowing the pyramid "user" to disable the old personal/archetype/arc and reconnect to the new one that is powered in that moment of alignment.
(12-03-2012, 03:27 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Deneb is a star not a galaxy:

Ra had a different definition for the word 'galaxy'.

Cyan

(12-03-2012, 03:47 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2012, 03:27 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Deneb is a star not a galaxy:

Ra had a different definition for the word 'galaxy'.

not at all times but he did seem to switch rather seamlessly between galaxy and starsystems.

On a more topic related point.

Anyone think that the palestinians should build pyramids.

That way there would be pyramids at Giza and Pyramids at Gaza...

Moving on, its a quiet day being sick BigSmile
Quote:56.3 Questioner: In that case, I will ask how does the pyramid shape work?

Ra: I am Ra. We are assuming that you wish to know the principle of the shapes, angles, and intersections of the pyramid at what you call Giza.

In reality, the pyramid shape does no work. It does not work. It is an arrangement for the centralization as well as the diffraction of the spiraling upward light energy as it is being used by the mind/body/spirit complex.

The spiraling nature of light is such that the magnetic fields of an individual are affected by spiraling energy. Certain shapes offer an echo chamber, shall we say, or an intensifier for spiraling prana, as some have called this all-present, primal distortion of the One Infinite Creator.

If the intent is to intensify the necessity for the entity’s own will to call forth the inner light in order to match the intensification of the spiraling light energy, the entity will be placed in what you have called the Queen’s Chamber position in this particular shaped object. This is the initiatory place and is the place of resurrection.

The off-set place, representing the spiral as it is in motion, is the appropriate position for one to be healed as in this position an entity’s vibratory magnetic nexi are interrupted in their normal flux. Thus a possibility/probability vortex ensues; a new beginning, shall we say, is offered for the entity in which the entity may choose a less distorted, weak, or blocked configuration of energy center magnetic distortions.

The function of the healer and crystal may not be over-emphasized, for this power of interruption must needs be controlled, shall we say, with incarnate intelligence; the intelligence being that of one which recognizes energy patterns; which, without judging, recognizes blockage, weakness, and other distortion; and which is capable of visualizing, through the regularity of self and of crystal, the less distorted other-self to be healed.

Other shapes which are arched, groined, vaulted, conical, or as your tipis are also shapes with this type of intensification of spiraling light. Your caves, being rounded, are places of power due to this shaping.

It is to be noted that these shapes are dangerous. We are quite pleased to have the opportunity to enlarge upon the subject of shapes such as the pyramid for we wish, as part of our honor/duty, to state that there are many wrong uses for these curved shapes; for with improper placement, improper intentions, or lack of the crystallized being functioning as channel for healing the sensitive entity will be distorted more rather than less in some cases.

It is to be noted that your peoples build, for the most part, the cornered or square habitations, for they do not concentrate power. It is further to be noted that the spiritual seeker has, for many of your time periods of years, sought the rounded, arched, and peaked forms as an expression of the power of the Creator.
Mercury, Venus, and Saturn will not align on top of the pyramids.
[Image: gizqpyramids_gmaps.jpg]

Quote:In this picture, north is up and east is to the right. The planetary conjunction happens before sunrise, and as you can see from this satellite view you have to face southeast to see it. That means to see the planets and the pyramids together you’d have to be to the northwest of the pyramids. I added an arrow to the picture here to show that.

From that position to the northwest, the biggest of the three pyramids (Khufu) will be on your left, and the littlest (Menkaure) on your right (this map may help).

You may see where I’m going with this. Look back at the viral picture, and you’ll see they got the pyramids backwards. The little one is on the left (the one in the middle looks like it’s the biggest, but that’s because it’s built on ground 10 or so meters higher than the big pyramid), which means this picture was taken to the southwest of the pyramids, facing northeast. [Note: a few folks have pointed out I was close, but off a bit. Because the pyramids overlap in the picture, the camera viewpoint is clearly close to being in line with them, making it more like south-by-southwest of the pyramids and facing north-by-northeast. This doesn't change my argument though: the planets would still be behind you!]

In other words, if you were standing in the spot where the viral photo was taken and faced the pyramids, the planets would be behind you.

Oops.

Again, this may be forgivable if the picture is just supposed to be an example of what you’d see. But it’s more evidence that this event may not unfold exactly as claimed.
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badast...L0JFJPjkkd

Even with the other watermarked photo, the planets will not line up on top of the pyramids.
Quote:Thus a possibility/probability vortex ensues; a new beginning, shall we say, is offered for the entity in which the entity may choose a less distorted, weak, or blocked configuration of energy center magnetic distortions.

[Image: pyramidspiral.jpg]

... I also think these other parts of that quote are especially important!

Quote:The function of the healer and crystal may not be over-emphasized, for this power of interruption must needs be controlled, shall we say, with incarnate intelligence; the intelligence being that of one which recognizes energy patterns; which, without judging, recognizes blockage, weakness, and other distortion; and which is capable of visualizing, through the regularity of self and of crystal, the less distorted other-self to be healed.

Quote:lack of the crystallized being functioning as channel for healing the sensitive entity will be distorted more rather than less in some cases.
lol gaza pyramid. maybe it would stabilize the area too.
(12-02-2012, 02:09 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giza_planetalignment_map.jpg]

(12-03-2012, 03:25 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]that looks like it's a pyramid

Yes...The triangle is the representation of the pyramid... and it shows venus does not line up on top of the tip of pyramid.

Oh wait edit... sorry, that is constellation Libra. The point is that there is no horizontal line up with the pyramids. The planets are 'behind' the pyramids if you look at it.

I see your 'pyramid' oceania.
no i mean that shape looks like a real pyramid. look at it.
I have looked for more information on such alignments of planets that would happen directly above Giza pyramids or related to the pyramids and nothing has materialized... although, there are some strong configurations happening since the Lunar Eclipse that cumulates on 12/21/12... and another configuration that cumulates on 12/12/12.
(12-03-2012, 04:23 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]... I also think these other parts of that quote are especially important!

That is regular healer awareness. A conscious entity can manipulate energy. Without awareness they have no idea what they are manipulating..

I find this quote to be a bit more blatant.......

Ra: I am Ra. For energy through the apex angle the Giza pyramid offers an excellent model. Simply be sure the pyramid is so small that there is no entity small enough to crawl inside it.

(12-03-2012, 08:19 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I have looked for more information on such alignments of planets that would happen directly above Giza pyramids or related to the pyramids and nothing has materialized...
Funny how even the debunkers use the term alignment..

According to Discover Magazine’s Bad Astronomy, Mercury, Venus and Saturn will indeed fall into alignment over the Giza pyramids on December 3, 2012, but they will appear higher in the sky on a nearly vertical angle.

For those looking for signs and wonders, the planetary alignment over the Giza Pyramids on December 3, 2012 may support their cause.
(12-02-2012, 01:11 AM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]I've been a little jealous of how connected and knowledgeable you are. With time, I guess!
It takes persistence. I put a group together a few years ago for the specific purpose of feeling around "in the dark". We all started out with the same ability, pretty much none. Parts of our clairvoyance woke up after a short period, which happens faster when this type of thing is done in a group. Doing things alone takes much longer.

While one by one they each dropped out, either because they went back to daily habits, or felt as if they had learned enough, I am the only one that continued the "seeking". Looking back I have come sooo much farther than the others, whereas they would be right where I am if they had kept an active interest in seeking.

-------
I may post last nights experience later.
(12-04-2012, 01:35 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]That is regular healer awareness. A conscious entity can manipulate energy. Without awareness they have no idea what they are manipulating..

Some many years ago, I was feeling "nudged" to become an energy healer. These very quotes are what caused me to realize that I had no business doing energy work on others until my own being became crystallized enough to act as a channel without the distortion of judgement.

To this day, I'm still working on balancing those distortions.
Crystallized is just alignment or polarization. The positive polarized healer is not healing, they are channeling. Being a positive polarity there is a huge amount of help that steps forward to do the actual work. This is much different than using a planetary amplifier and nondesignated energy to manipulate someones energy system.

The problem with healing without polarization is that you can be channel to non positive beings, both negative or just "jokers" or even curious beings.
(12-04-2012, 01:35 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how even the debunkers use the term alignment..

According to Discover Magazine’s Bad Astronomy, Mercury, Venus and Saturn will indeed fall into alignment over the Giza pyramids on December 3, 2012, but they will appear higher in the sky on a nearly vertical angle.

For those looking for signs and wonders, the planetary alignment over the Giza Pyramids on December 3, 2012 may support their cause.

Depending on where you stand, you could make them look like they were directly above the pyramids. That does not mean that you could draw a straight line from Venus to the tip of Khafre and say it perfectly lined up. The 3 planets were southeast of the pyramids.

http://earthsky.org/tonight/saturn-venus...n-december